PLAY LIVE DEALER BLACKJACK GAMES
The game of blackjack is perhaps one of the most loved casino games all over the world simply because of its simplicity to comprehend, and the opportunities of making wins. Traditionally, the establishment of the brick and wall casinos has allowed for the playing of the game of blackjack. Punters would need to have a “budget” for transport to and from the casino it wasn’t close to their residence. The internet has however brought much simplicity to this process, allowing gamblers to play live blackjack right from their places of comfort using PCs and mobile devices.
Live blackjack differs from online blackjack in the angle that whereas the latter uses programs to offer the game to players, the former is based on a real brick and wall casino live blackjack game that is streamed over the internet. This allows gamblers to enjoy the game without the normal constraints such as table capacity limitation.
In this article, we discuss various aspects of the game with particular emphasis on casino players based in India. We seek to make it easier for Indian punters to have an in-depth understanding of the functionality of live blackjack and ultimately assist them in playing the game in the best reputable online casinos.
Best Live Dealer Blackjack Online Casinos
|2||₹100000+200 FS||Voodoo Dreams||788+|
|14||₹160000||Jackpots In A Flash||525+|
How Live Blackjack Works
The game of live blackjack seeks to restore the thrills of the brick and wall casino by bringing a live human dealer to the convenience of the gambler through PCs and mobile devices. When blackjack was introduced to online casinos, the game would be played using software just like any other online casino game. However, the past decades have seen the introduction and refinement of the live blackjack game. How does it even work?
The live blackjack game works by having a human dealer on the gambler’s screen, with an added ability to communicate with the dealer themselves in real-time using their device. Imagine being in India and having the capability of accessing a live casino based in the US! The dealer is based in a brick and wall casino, and a video camera will stream their moves all over the world. Of course, the cards in live blackjack online contain microchips that are connected to the game software that is then converted into signals that translate to action onto the screen.
The live blackjack game mimics a real casino in that some other gamblers will be seated around the table using their devices from any part of the world. After the bets have been placed, the dealer issues out cards and allows for the hitting or standing action of players depending on the outcome of the dealing process.
Most live blackjack games consist of a set of three cameras – one on the dealer, one to show the overall scene and one to focus on the games themselves. The cameras are coordinated by the director who may be situated in the control room.
This is as near to the actual physical casino that one can get to play live blackjack games.
Live Blackjack in India
Playing blackjack in a physical casino is next to an impossible task as only barely allowed in a few states. The same restrictions do not explicitly ban online casinos, however, and therefore it makes it possible to place bets on live blackjack from India. Good news this should be to all punters out there, as there becomes no limit to placing bets on live blackjack.
Selecting the best casino to place bets on live blackjack requires a bit of tact when in India, as not every casino gives the best value. Luckily, at CasinoHEX we make that task simpler by selecting only the best and trusted casinos that meet the required criteria to provide only the best service for playing live blackjack.
The casinos are made up of ones which accept India Rupee currency deposits and include options such as:
- Voodoo Dreams
- Genesis Casino
- Lucky Days and many others that offer online live blackjack.
The Advantages of Playing Blackjack Live
Technically, it may be called a cost-benefit analysis in other segments, but its ultimate objective is to seek to make a comparison of various options and come up with the best out of the set. In this section, we seek to understand the merits of playing live blackjack on an online casino. What are the benefits?
- Convenience – As already mentioned earlier, physical casino gaming in India is a herculean task, and it only requires the services of online casinos to at least provide the game within proximity of gamblers. Punters have the option of customising the game to change background music and other features that make them more comfortable whilst playing live blackjack online. They also willingly choose various options such as to hit, double down whilst they are in their comfort zone.
- No fears of rigging – Some gamblers generally have a feeling that online casinos tend to use rigged software, tilting the advantage to their side. However, all these fears are allayed in the case of live blackjack as players have a direct interface with the dealer, eliminating any possible fears. Legitimacy is improved in this case by the ability to physically see the dealer of the game.
- Real human dealer – The beauty of live blackjack is the ability to interact with a real human dealer whose images are streamed via cameras. This, of course, brings in human touch and personality into the game when compared to the unseen computer dealer in other versions of black. That interaction with another human being adds a bit of flavour into the mix.
- Safety – live blackjack eliminates the need to visit a physical casino. Instead, one will enjoy the game right from their comfort zone and eliminate the possibility of having accidents or similar unfortunate incidents by playing online live blackjack
How to Play Live Blackjack
Playing the game on live blackjack is very simple. Cards are dealt from a standard deck of 52 cards, and most live casinos use eight of these. The objective is to get a higher card total without exceeding 21 (getting burst). The card numbered 2-10 have a value equal to the face value, whilst face cards are worth 10. Meanwhile, aces are worth 1 or 11. The game of live online blackjack is played according to the following procedure that will be described in the step by step instruction section below.
Whilst we are there, it is also time we talk about the types of online live blackjack that are available. These include:
- Blackjack – the normal and most common variant of live blackjack that is most suitable for new game players mostly provided by NetEnt and Evolution Gaming.
- VIP Blackjack – This variant of live blackjack is interesting when it comes to stake options. Whilst the rules of play are the same as the normal blackjack, the stakes that can be placed can go as high as $5, 000 and is for high rollers.
- Party Blackjack – This live blackjack casino variant is much suitable for the party lovers out there – there is a mix of loud music, chats and other features including the Bet Behind feature.
- Other variants of live blackjack worth mentioning are Common Draw, Bet Behind, Perfect Pairs, and Pre-Decisions.
Players are therefore spoilt for choice when placing these bets.
To realise any long-term success in this game, it is important to know the applicable rules whilst trying to play live blackjack. A summarised version is as below:
- Bet Behind – Bet behinds allow for a gambler to bet on another player’s hand as they are waiting for a seat around the table. There are unlimited bet behinds in the game of live blackjack with some casinos.
- Double any 2 – In this case, the player can double down when they have any combination of cards. This gives them more freedom of making choices.
- Hit Split Aces – With this rule, a player can only receive one more card after splitting a pair of aces.
- Resplit – This rule in live blackjack applies when two identical cards are split, and the resulting split gives another identical pair. In such a case, the player can go ahead to split again, and hence re-split.
- Double 9-11 – The punter may only double down when they have cards of value 9, 10 or 11. The bet is doubled, and an additional card is awarded to the punter.
- Side bets – These are cases where punters can place bets on specific outcomes, and commonly, they may have huge prizes attached to them.
- Surrender – In some instances, punters may view it as a better option to surrender their hand and get half of their stake back. This is called surrender in live blackjack.
- 10 card Charlie – This is when a player manages to get a hand of ten or more cardsin live blackjack, and whilst the occurrence is very unlikely to happen, a player who gets these is immediately awarded ridiculously high prizes.
Step by Step Instruction
Now that we have talked about the objective of blackjack and its associated rules, it is high time we take a look at the step by step instructions that need to be followed to play the game. In general, once a player has logged into their account, they can follow the steps below to play the game of live blackjack.
- Place a bet – The first step is to place a bet on the desired hand, making a selection on who which hand will win on live blackjack online casino.
- Dealing of the first set of cards – The dealer then goes ahead with dealing the first set of cards to the players starting from their (dealer) left side.
- Dealing of the second set of cards – The live dealer in blackjack then issues out the second set of cards face up for all players and face down for the dealer themselves.
- Valuation of cards – The value of the cards is then evaluated, and the card total value is displayed on the screen.
- Blackjack – If a player has a total of 21, then they are considered to have won in the game, realising a blackjack.
- Dealing another card –Should there not be a total of 21 after this stage of live blackjack, then the players can be dealt with another card. The options taken in this case can be Double Down – where it is required to double one’s bets to add another card onto the hand of the punter, to hit, and be dealt another card to add value to the already accumulated total in the punter’s hand or to take a stand when the punter is happy with the cards they have on hand.
- Splitting cards – The player may also choose to split the cards if the initial hand contains two pairs in live blackjack. This split results in two separate hands, each with a wager that is equal to the initial bet placed. Of course, the risk has been increased and so are the potential returns. Splitting should be done carefully, and only in certain types of card pairs.
Live Online Blackjack Tips
You may be new in the back of live blackjack and seek opportunities for increasing the overall chances of making a profit. Or you may have played live blackjack for some time now but would want to further enhance long term chances of making money. Some tips can be followed by punters, and these are as follows:
- Speed of game – As the game of live blackjack is streamed over the internet, and involves a live card dealer, it is considerably slower than its software counterparts. It is therefore essential to wait for the dealer to pass out cards to each player and allow them to make their different choices in playing the game. The number of cycles per hour will be considerably much lower.
- Understand betting limits – Live Blackjack casino games are usually bound within limits of between $5 and $500 as a minimum and maximum respectively. The punter should take note of these, and should they prefer lower or higher stakes, they should then select other software-based variants, or visit a physical casino if they can.
- Bankroll management – As has been mentioned above, there are applicable betting limits on live blackjack games, and these ultimately affect the number of stakes to be placed. As is with any casino games out there, it is important for the punter to correctly manage their stakes and only wager on a fraction of their bankroll rather than lumping up a stake to realise long term profit.
Live Online Blackjack FAQ
- ❓ Is live dealer blackjack online safe?
- The game of live online blackjack is indeed safe tom play on as long as the right criteria to select the casino to play on are selected. There are several criteria applicable, and these include the casino's security, bonuses, withdrawal options, and more importantly licence status. Live blackjack is also based on a live blackjack dealer who is stream over the internet, and therefore allays any fears of “rigged” software that some players may have when it comes to software-based types of blackjack.
- ❓ Am I able to play live blackjack for free?
- Unfortunately, it is not possible to play the game of live blackjack for free. All live online blackjack casinos require the player to use real money when they play the game. There is often a notification of the required account top-up should the player attempt to access this game without any funds. For practice purposes, we recommend that players use the free versions of the software-based blackjack game as the style of play is similar, bat the speed of gameplay.
- ❓ What is the house edge in this game?
- As there are variants of the game, there is no clear-cut division of the house edge on this game of live blackjack. It varies from variant to variant, and may be as low as 0.48%, but is on average 1%. The average of 1% may be reduced with the proper application of strategy that is essential when playing live casino blackjack.
- ❓ Is strategy important when playing live blackjack?
- Yes, the use of strategy whilst playing the game of live blackjack is very essential. This becomes paramount after the dealer has issued out the first set of cards, and players view their cards and totals on had. A strategy is important to maximise on winnings and payouts. The strategies may include deciding on when to stand, hit or double up.