QIWI Casinos in India
Some years ago, you didn't even hear a word about Qiwi. Now, this platform is slowly growing in popularity among Indian gamblers. What happened? This Russia-based payment system is expanding and getting in more and more markets. India is just one of them.
Qiwi is a simple to use and reliable system, so you can expect to see it grow in India. You can top up the wallet in a lot of ways, including paying in specialized kiosks. The fees are not high, and many merchants including casinos start accepting this payment method.
If you’re ready to explore this payment method, this article presents everything you need to know about it, including a list of Qiwi Indian casinos.
- Using QIWI in Casinos
- Common Software Providers
- Advantages and Drawbacks of QIWI
- QIWI in India
- Main QIWI Alternatives
Top Indian Qiwi Casinos
|50 Free Spins||PlayOJO||3000+|
|$500 + 50FS||EgoCasino||2300+|
|€/$500 + 50 FS||Playfortuna||2000+|
Mad About Slots
|$1000+100 FS||Mad About Slots||800+|
Shangri La Live
|₹60,000 + 20 FS||Shangri La Live||1580+|
|100% + 100 FS||Webbyslot||2500+|
|$100 + 100 FS||Golden Star||1251+|
|€1200 + 100 FS||LOKI Casino||1296+|
|$500 + 100 FS||GunsBet||2000+|
KIM VEGAS CASINO
|€1300||KIM VEGAS CASINO||4201+|
|100% up to $100||KTO||1200+|
Mr Vegas Casino
|$300||Mr Vegas Casino||382+|
|₹10,000 + 10FS||Conquer Casino||600+|
|100% up to £/$/€100 + 20 FS||Hippozino||740+|
How To Use Qiwi At Online Casinos
Qiwi is not a hard system to use, this is why it is becoming so widespread. You can make a payment with Qiwi in a few clicks, and making a deposit is really easy. To start, register on the website, and create a profile. You may need to send a copy of your ID to upgrade your account to the next level called Basic. Without that, your account is called Anonymous and you can’t hold more than ₹16,000 and there’s a limit on daily transactions.
With an account on your hands, you should top it up before using it at a Qiwi casino. You can top it up with your credit card, paying a 2% commission if the sum is lower than ₹2,000. If you’re making a deposit of over ₹2,000, you don’t pay a commission. The other way of depositing to your Qiwi wallet is by using a self-serving kiosk. There are over 200 of these kiosks all over Delhi, and they offer a lower commission. If you deposit more than ₹600, you don't even have to pay the 1% commission.
Once you have the money on your account, go to the Indian Qiwi casino you've chosen and log in to your account. Chose Qiwi as the deposit method, and proceed. You'll have to enter your wallet and the sum you want to deposit. At this moment, you'll have to enter a bonus code if you are eligible for a bonus, too.
The money will be at your online casino account after you press the “confirm” button. It may take up to 5 minutes, so you may have to wait for a bit before you start gambling.
Deposit and Withdraw
You can use Qiwi for both deposits and withdrawals. The only limit is that if your account is Anonymous (that is you didn't send the system your ID), you can't receive more than ₹45,000 a month, can't hold more than ₹15,000 on your account, and withdraw more than ₹5,000 a day.
The minimum deposit depends on the casino you're gambling at. In most cases, it's around ₹700. You may be able to find a place where it's lower, but it's not commonplace.
Countries where Qiwi is accepted
Qiwi works in 8 countries now. These countries are Russia, Kazakhstan, Moldova, Belarus, Latvia, Romania, Brazil, and Jordan. Where's India, you ask? It’s part of the franchisee network. The main Qiwi company doesn’t work in India, but the payment system is managed by an Indian company. The same goes on in Panama, Chile, Argentina, Colombia, Peru, Kyrgyzstan, Tajikistan, and Malaysia.
Qiwi's fees are lower than most, and there's a way to make the fees even lower. You should pay a 2% fee for depositing with a credit card, and a 1% fee on kiosk top-ups. However, you don't have to pay these fees if you make a deposit larger than ₹2000.
You will pay a 2% on making a payment in the casino, though.
Online Casino Software Providers That Accept Qiwi
- Microgaming Qiwi casinos – If you’ve ever played an online slot, you probably know what Microgaming is. This corporation is one of the leaders of the market, and few casinos operate without their games. It’s only natural that there are plenty of Microgaming Qiwi casinos in India. You can enjoy their top rating games like the Game of Thrones at Jackpot City, 22Bet, Casino-X, and Jackpots in a Flash and other Microgaming casino sites from our list.
- NetEnt Qiwi casinos – NetEnt is Microgaming’s rival in terms of leading the industry. It may not be as widely popular as Microgaming due to marketing efforts, but the games NetEnt produces are as good a those made by Microgaming, and maybe even better. Enjoy games like Vikings, Narcos, or Konan at Jackpot City, Spintropolis, and Casinonic which is one of the newest NetEnt casinos.
- Play’N’Go Qiwi casinos – Play’N’Go produces colorful, cinematic slots that are pure fun. However, it doesn’t cover as many casinos as the previous two entries do. You can find their games like Demon, Mission Cash, and The Sword of the Grail at Casino-X, Spintropolis, and Casinonic.
- Quickspin Qiwi casinos – Quickspin may employ 20 times fewer people than NetEnt does, but their games are considered the best on the market by many Indian gamblers. Look for their cinematic games like Dragon Chase or Hall of the Mountain King at Casino-X and Casinonic.
Pros And Cons Of Using Qiwi in Online Casinos
The Current Situation with Qiwi in India
Qiwi payment system works in India under a franchise. It’s run by a local company but has all the benefits of the original Qiwi network. This includes a network of self-service kiosks situated around Delhi and a network of merchants that accept this payment method.
It's not as widespread as credit cards, though. This means you will have to look for a casino that accepts Qiwi first. CasinoHEX does this for you. Check out the list of Qiwi casinos in India, and you'll save yourself a lot of time.
Safety of Qiwi Gambling Transactions
The one thing you don't have to worry about with Qiwi is security. It's an international payment system, and a dozen countries have licensed it. This proves the fact that the company is trustworthy when it comes to security.