SafetyPay Casinos India
Indian casino players are always looking for new payment methods that are cheaper than the ones they are using, but still safe and reliable. Luckily, many casinos accept SafePay. SafePay is an online payment method with no risk of fraud or chargebacks. It supports local and international transactions in many currencies. They offer real-time confirmation, so you know what is the status of every transaction made towards your SafePay casino.
SafetyPay, first and foremost, enables bank transfers, collecting cash payments, and supports non-card payment methods on the Indian casino market. On a worldwide level, they collaborate with a network of 380 banks and over 180 thousand cash collection points in 16 countries. SafetyPay was established in 2007, and primarily served only users from Latin America, but has expanded since then on many other markets. Today, they are one of the largest payment networks in the world used by thousands of people who want to make safe online payments.
Best SafetyPay Online Casinos 2020
How to Use SafetyPay in Online Casinos
SafetyPay claims to be 100% secure, so no wonder many casino punters want to switch to this popular method. To do so, it is important to find a reliable casino that offers this payment method. When doing research, make sure to look for a SafetyPay logo on their website, or simply check out the list of payment methods. If the casino supports this method, they will have it listed.
Once you have found a SafetyPay casino you like, open an account with a SafetyPay online casino. This is a very simple step – just click the button and submit a filled out online form. Once you do this, you might have to confirm your registration by clicking the link casino will send you or entering the code sent via SMS.
How to Sign Up
SafetyPay is an online payment platform that doesn’t require a registration. Still, you will need some sort of access key, or bank token in order to make a payment to SafetyPay deposit casinos online. Otherwise, you won’t be able to authorize the transaction.
Before even registering with an online casino SafetyPay make sure to check with your bank on what is the best way to access your online payments. Here are several access methods, provided by popular banks in India.
- Physical token – where you have to insert a credit or debit card to generate confirmation code
- SMS codes – sent by the bank directly to your mobile phone
- Key payments – where a special code is generated via your mobile banking app
Having mobile or online banking activated will speed up the entire process of doing payments with online casinos accepting SafetyPay.
SafetyPay online casinos have managed to create a streamlined deposit process that is nothing like complicated online transactions we were used to only a few years ago. First and foremost, make sure to log in to your casino account and find the funding section. There, all you have to do is click deposit and type the amount in a special field.
The next step is to select the payment method. In this case, it’s SafetyPay. Then, you will have to choose a currency you want to make a deposit in, as well as your bank. Once you submit the payment you will get a pop-up window with the transaction number/code and transaction amount. That number or code will be used to authorize the transaction with your bank.
SafetyPay casino sites often offer this payment method for depositing, but not withdrawing. However, there are premium real money casinos that support SafetyPay will offer you a whole range of alternative methods to make a withdrawal. If you want to use SafetyPay for depositing, make sure to have another method in mind so you can request a withdrawal.
SafetyPay supports deposits that range from $1 to $5000. Please remember that the minimum deposit limit in your casino is not set by the payment method company, but the casino itself. Most online casinos that accept SafetyPay require a minimum of $10 deposit to be able not only to access the welcome bonus but play at all. If you want a welcome bonus offer, make sure you don’t have to deposit more, as some casinos have a higher minimum deposit requirement for bonus offers.
Additional Fee and Withdrawal Time
SafetyPay won’t charge any fees to their customers, and neither will most online casinos that take SafetyPay. Still, if you decide to use a currency that is not supported by SafetyPay, or the casino, you will have to count on some losses due to foreign exchange rates.
Withdrawal time, just like the deposit time can be really fast, or almost instant all depending on the payment method you choose. Casinos usually need up to 48 hours to confirm the withdrawal, but only if you previously verified your identity. Otherwise, it may take an additional day or two. Once everything is set up, the transaction is almost instant.
Pros and Cons of The Payment Method
SafetyPay accepted online casinos will always have their fans, as well as haters. Before making a final decision on this payment method, try to be objective and keep in mind what you want and need from the payment method, rather than what others think of it. Here are some good and bad sides of doing casino deposits with PaySafe.
- Safety – SafetyPay is 100% safe. You can be sure that no hackers will access your money or your private information. This discreet platform is simply the bridge between your bank and the online casino od your choice.
- Availability – SafetyPay has a great network of international banks. They collaborate with over 300 banks to provide their service to as many users as possible.
- No credit card needed – All you need is the good, old bank account, that you already have. Also, forget about the registration and additional transfers to eWallets or prepaid cards.
- No withdrawals – Players who want to use SafetyPay must make sure to figure out an alternative way to withdraw their winnings. We will list some suggestions below.
- Rare casinos – When compared to credit card casinos, SafetyPay casinos are a rare sight. Still, their number is progressively increasing as this method is becoming more popular among Indian players.
SafetyPay in India
SafetyPay gambling is on the rise in India. This popular payment method gained many trustful users as it doesn’t require additional withdrawals, vouchers, prepaid cards or credit card details which makes it not only incredibly easy to use but safe as well.
According to Statista, 553.7m Indians will make a digital payment in 2020, and they will be worth around $81,197m. A huge piece of that cake will go towards online casino deposits and withdrawals, as well as SafetyPay deposits.
If you like an online casino but are not a big fan of SafetyPay, you can always choose an alternative payment method. Most online casinos support a variety of payment methods, anyway. Here are some popular choices.
- Trustly – The online payment platform that is very similar to SafetyPay has as many happy users as SafetyPay. They collaborate with many banks and credit card companies to make transactions run even smoother at Trustly casino sites.
- eWallets – This payment method is becoming increasingly popular. It is quite discreet and you never have to give your credit card information to your casino, as everything is done via eWallets you can top up with debit cards, credit cards or special eVouchers.
- Bank wire – Probably the most conservative method available, it is also the most reliable one. There are no 3rd parties involved, and the transaction is done between two banks. Some younger players don’t like this method as it is somewhat slower than eWallets, but if you make huge winnings most casinos will only allow bank transfer casino withdrawal, as it is the safest method out there.
Top SafetyPay Online Casinos
There are many casinos that support SafetyPay, and no wonder so many players get confused and indecisive. To help you make the right choice for you, we listed some popular casinos that offer SafetyPay payments.
- Royal Panda – Cute little panda will lead your way to the Royal Panda casino. All new players are offered a 100% welcome bonus up to €100 that will double your deposit. Royal Panda will also provide you with occasional free spins, no deposit bonuses, free sports betting and occasional promotions. You can also join their loyalty club. Royal Panda is owned and operated by Royal Panda Limited, and is located in Malta and regulated by the MGA. They focus mostly on slots, live casino and sports betting, so you can experience different types of gambling on one website.
- 1xbet – A casino that really has it all, 1xbet will offer you not only sports betting but slots, table casino games and live casino as well. They offer multiple software providers including Quickspin, EGT, NetEnt, Yggdrasil, Red Tiger, iSoftBet, Habanero, Xroom – the list just goes on and on. 1xbet welcome bonus goes up to €1500 plus 150 free spins, but there are also other promotions available almost every day. There are special promotions for sportsbooks and casino section, as well as special tournaments related to popular slots. The game of the day is a promotion that brings you free spins on a selected slot.
- 22bet – By combining casinos and sportsbooks, 22bet quickly became one of the fastest-growing casinos in the industry. Their welcome bonus includes up to €250 plus 22 Bet Points. The bonus wagering requirement is x50 and has to be reached within 7 days. This casino offers mostly slot games, but also has some table games. Their software providers are E-Bet, Evolution Gaming, Pragmatic Play Live Casino, SA Gaming and many more.
- ⭐ Do I need to register with SafetyPay?
- No, SafetyPay doesn’t require registration, so you can start depositing immediately. The transaction is executed on a special SafetyPay platform that will provide you a code to authorize your transfer with a bank.
- ⭐ Do I need a credit card to deposit with SafetyPay in my favorite casino?
- No, you only need a bank account. As most adults in India have a bank account, there is nothing preventing you from making your SafetyPay deposit.
- ⭐ Can I deposit with SafetyPay via my smartphone?
- SafetyPay is completely adjusted to mobile payments, so yes, you can use your mobile phone. For all those planning to use mobile phones for making payments with SafePay, make sure to have a mobile banking app as well to make transactions even faster and easier.
- ⭐ Are SafetyPay deposits instant?
- SafetyPay deposits are almost instant, as they will be added to your balance within a minute. In case that doesn’t happen, make sure to refresh the casino website. If the problem lasts, contact customer support for help. SafetyPay promises fast and effective money transfer, so don’t expect anything less.