STICPAY Casinos India
eWallets are becoming increasingly popular among casino players in India, and one of their top choices is STICPAY. Even though it is not as popular as Skrill or Neteller, STICPAY has some unique features that attract thousands and thousands of users each day, and many of them use it to fund their playing accounts in STICPAY online casinos. Online casinos that accept STICPAY are becoming increasingly common, so we can assume how this payment method will become more and more popular as time goes by.
But, what is STICPAY exactly? It is a global eWallet that supports hassle-free and safe money transfers without delay and with very reasonable fees. It is owned and operated by Stic Financial LTD, located in Limassol, Cyprus with offices both in Limassol and London, UK. It is also important to mention how this payment provider is authorized by the FCA (Financial Conduct Authority) under the Electronic Money Regulations (ref.no: 902112) and can legally issue electronic money. All this information is public and available on their official website.
BEST STICPAY CASINOS 2020
How to Use STICPAY in Online Casinos?
So, you want to use STICPAY for funding your playing account. The first step in doing so is finding a good and reputable STICPAY casino. Online casinos usually list all their payment methods in a special section, so you should have no difficulties in finding one.
How to Sign Up?
Signing up with STICPAY is straightforward, simple and not difficult at all. If you ever registered with a website, you will know how to open an account with STICPAY. The first step is to visit their website and click the SignUp button. You will be redirected to a form you need to fill out. At this moment, you will have to choose the currency for your account. The good news is that INR is available, as well as GBP and USD. After providing all the necessary information, you will have to verify your account via a special code that will be sent via SMS. After you submit the code, you are done! If you want to use STICPAY without any limitations, you will have to verify your identity by sending documents as well. While many users find this step obsolete, it guarantees that the money will end up the right hands upon the withdrawal.
The next step is funding your account. You can do so by using international bank wire, credit card, UnionPay, or Bitcoin. Make sure to send all the required ID documents before making the first funding, as some of these methods are limited by the KYC (Know Your Customer) policies and thus not available to unverified accounts. Once you can see the money on your account you can proceed to your favorite STICPAY casino.
Online casinos that take STICPAY will have it listed in the depositing or banking section of their playing interface. All you have to do is click it and select STICPAY as your method. Then, enter the amount you want to deposit and simply type in all the required data. Submit the deposit and it should be visible on your account balance soon. STICPAY deposit casinos usually have the same minimum deposit limits for all the available payment methods – $5-$10 but it can also be a bit lower or higher, all depending on the casino.
STICPAY casino sites also allow withdrawals via this method which is very user-friendly, as there is no need for an additional method that will be used for withdrawals only. All you have to do is visit your STICPAY online casino and enter the amount you wish to withdraw and account details. The transaction should be executed smoothly and swiftly, as long as you have verified your identity both with casino and STICPAY.
Online casinos accepting STICPAY will define their minimum deposit limit, and as previously mentioned, it is usually $5 or $10. However, this doesn’t mean that you will be able to deposit only $5 to your STICPAY account and transfer it, as there are some restrictions. In case you want to use the wire transfer to fund your STICPAY account, the minimum deposit amount is $100. This amount will be enough for making 10 minimum deposits in an average STICPAY gambling site.
Additional Fee and Withdrawal Time
STICPAY accepted online casinos were serious businesses from the very start, and nowadays many players look forward to using this option. However, there are still some fees players will have to count on if they decide to use this payment method. When “money out” transactions, you will have to count on anywhere from the 5% fee (international bank transfers) to 1% (for crypto transactions). If you decide to use STICPAY card, the fee will be 1.3%. All internal transfers are charged with a 1% fee.
For “money in” transactions, the fee can be anywhere from 1% for crypto to 3.85 for credit cards. Please keep in mind that if you wish to do transactions in cumulative worth over $250 on your STICPAY account in any way, your request will be possible only if you verify your identity and your address.
Pros and Cons
As with every payment method, there is no universal solution or perfect choice that is the same for all. To help you understand all the benefits and downsides of this payment option before you play in STICPAY online casino, we listed all the crucial information about this method.
- Supports crypto – this makes it the perfect choice for modern and tech-savvy players. IT also gives you access to crypto online casino STICPAY sites.
- Safe – as a regulated eWallet, it guarantees the safety of funds and personal information. Considering the rise of online crime, it is always wise to select a serious payment provider like this one.
- Easy to use – then the entire interface is very intuitive, so users can focus on really important things in life and not obsess over whether or not they did something wrong.
- Fees – it is completely understandable that company makes money on fees, but for the end-user, this is something that can cause serious costs. If your casino winnings are on the more humble side, fees could eat them.
- No live chat support – there is only an online form you can fill out, and customer support will contact you. However, when there is money involved, most people prefer instant communication in the form of a live chat or WhatsApp.
STICPAY in India
STICPAY is very popular among Indian casino players as it offers the local currency, as well as many others including EUR, USD, and GBP which lowers the exchange costs and fees.
There are more and more STICPAY casinos available as this method proves to be simple and easy to use. It is also reliable and very versatile, so you will be able to use it for online shopping and other means as well. Many Indian players will find it interesting that this payment method enables them not only access to online casinos, but crypto e-wallet BTC casinos and special debit card as well.
Here are some alternatives to STICPAY:
- Neteller – a popular eWallet with a long tradition in the gaming industry is supported by hundreds of casinos. Even though there are some fees involved, they also offer a special debit card and a minimum deposit of only $1.
- Skrill – another big and experienced player in the casino industry. It supports Bitcoin deposits and withdrawals, as well and has lower fees than Neteller. It is also more present in online stores and Skrill-accepted casinos than many of its competitors.
- PayPal – the most popular and famous online banking solution. It is famous for being safe and reliable, but also for having hefty fees. On the other hand, in case of any disputes, they have your back. Discover our reviewed top PayPal casinos online and choose your gambling destination.
STICPAY Online Casinos FAQ
- ⭐ Is STICPAY a scam?
- STICPAY is not a scam, but a reputable eWallet that also offers their debit card. It is authorized by the FCA, as well and has all the company data transparently listed on the website. This is always a good sign and gives users an additional level of confidence.
- ⭐ Can I use STICPAY for my cryptocurrencies?
- Yes, you can use STICPAY as a crypto wallet for your Bitcoins. Crypto wallet is a very useful feature for all players who are more interested in crypto casinos than in FIAT online casinos. You can also combine FIAT and cryptocurrencies on a single user account, without having to open an additional account.
- ⭐ Is it possible to withdraw my casino winnings with STICPAY?
- STICPAY is a method dan can be used for both depositing and withdrawing, thus making any other payment method obsolete. All you have to do is find a STICPAY casino and you are good to go.
- ⭐ Does STICPAY charge any fees?
- Yes, STICPAY, like all other eWallets, charges some fees. The full list of all applicable fees can be found on their website and they depend on many variables so make sure to check it out.