WebMoney is an e-wallet located in Russia and one of the oldest if we can add. The company has been with us since 1988, and they were developed for Russian users only. However, in recent times, they started offering their services to all users from all parts of the globe.
There are over 36 million users at the moment. WebMoney casinos are relatively common, and their number is increasing as we speak. Now is the time to take a look at all the main features of this payment provider.
WebMoney Casino List 2020
|50 Free Spins||PlayOJO||3000+|
Mr Vegas Casino
|$300||Mr Vegas Casino||382+|
|300% up to $200||Betfair||207+|
Mad About Slots
|Up to £1000 + 100 FS||Mad About Slots||800+|
How to Use WebMoney in Online Casinos
WebMoney online casinos all require you to have an account at this e-wallet site. You will have to visit the official website and to register. The main thing to remember is that you need to have a valid email address and a phone number. They are used for alias passport verification. This is standard verification, and it applies to all accounts that are new and registered.
Before you fund the account at any of the WebMoney casinos, you will need to top or to fund your account. This is done via bank transfer or credit cards. You can use ATMs as well, and there are several other methods, but the ones we have mentioned are simple. After you are done with this step, you can move to one of the following sub-sections.
Pros and Cons
There are a lot of online casinos with WebMoney deposit, so you will need to know a thing or two regarding WebMoney payment provider and all that they have to offer. The best thing you can do is to see the pros and cons of the payment provider in question.
WebMoney in Indian Online Casinos
An online casino that takes Webmoney in India is common, and their number is increasing. Many gamblers prefer this method because it is versatile and offers a full package. You can fund it using various methods, and you can deposit and withdraw the funds easily.
WebMoney Alternatives for Depositing and Withdrawing in Casinos
There are a lot of various alternatives if you cannot use WebMoney due to some reasons. Below, we will lust the top 3 alternatives payment methods you can use at any online casino today and fund or withdraw the funds.
- Paysafe card – You can use this method in many online establishments, and it is simple, comes with easy to use interface and it is one of the most appealing alternatives known to gamblers today. This method is very desirable among high-stake gamblers and also those who need the ultimate level of protection. That's why many gamblers choose the best Paysafe casinos.
- Qiwi – Qiwi casinos is an interesting alternative. It is also based in Russia and also available for the entire world. The payment method is fast, simple, and easy to use. It has some of the lowest fees you can find at the moment, and it is one of the fastest payment providers in the gambling industry.
- POLI – may be a valuable alternative for some of you. It was the most popular payment provider in Australia and New Zealand, but these days it is gaining popularity as we speak. You can use it for POLi casino deposits and withdrawals, and you can use it within seconds. It is one of the simplest methods out there.
WebMoney Online Casino FAQ
- ᐅ Is WebMoney safe to use?
- Yes, they are perfectly safe to use, and you can use the site via ay device. They also use the latest encryption making their services immune to hacker attacks and similar issues.
- ᐅ Where WebMoney comes from?
- The company is based in Russia, in Moscow more precisely, and it has been there since 1988 when the brand was founded. This makes them one of the older companies of this kind in the gambling industry.
- ᐅ What's the minimum deposit?
- The minimum deposit using WebMoney is $10, and it applies to most online casinos. This may be different depending on the online casino where you want to play games.
- ᐅ How many WebMoney users there are?
- There are over 230 million users right now, and the number is increasing as we speak. This is one of the most popular online casino payment providers, and you probably know that already.
- ᐅ Do they support virtual currencies?
- Yes, they do accept some of the virtual currencies such as Bitcoin, Litecoin, Bitcoin cash, etc. This, however, was added recently, and they will continue to add cryptocurrencies to the list of their supported currencies.