Indian Low Wagering Casinos
Every time you see a bonus offer, there is some small print related to it. Yes, you can get a 100% bonus plus 100 free spins, that part is genuine. Sometimes, you get a reward not only on the first deposit but the first three, four, or even five! But, is this all just free money that is up for grabs? What is this wagering requirement or rollover everyone is talking about, and why should punters focus on finding low wagering casinos? What is the main difference between two bonuses that sound the same, yet CasinoHEX recommends you claim only one of them?
To help you understand this important element of every bonus and promotional casino offer, we have created a small guide covering all relevant aspects of this topic.
Best Indian Low Wagering Casinos
|$200 + $5 No Deposit||Betzest||1800+|
What is Wagering Requirements?
Wagering requirement or a rollover is a number that defines how many times you have to play the bonus money or profits from free spins to become eligible for a full payout of your winnings (or a partial payout, which is common practice with free spins). It is expressed in numbers and a small letter ‘x’ that represents a multiplier. So, for instance, a bonus with a requested rollover of x40 must be wagered 40 times before you can ask for a payout of any winnings made by playing it. Low rollover best new casinos India will usually have this number anywhere from 10 to 30. High rollover casinos are those with the playthrough that is over x50.
Why Casinos Need Wagering Requirements
Many punters might wonder why a casino imposes something like the rollover when they advertise it as a bonus. Such users should take a closer look and notice how operators never say how they are giving away free cash, but either a bonus, or free spins, and just because you think it’s free money, doesn’t mean you won’t have to make some effort to claim the bonus winnings.
The first reason why casinos implemented the wagering requirement is that it keeps the business running. As thousands and thousands of people sign up each day, it is impossible to give away all that money, so it is, in the end, given only to most loyal punters. The lowest wagering requirements casino might ask you for a single rollover, so there is nothing to be upset about. The next reason is to prevent any fraudulent activities and abuse of the provided funds. Most scammers and criminals don’t have time to spare on playing something as a casino bonus, even if it’s at Indian low wagering casinos.
Where to Find Wagering Requirements
Wagering requirements can be listed in several places on the website, as every casino has its practice. Low playthrough casinos might use one of these practices to provide some information about certain promotions and bonuses:
- Next to the bonus – complete bonus terms can be listed just below the promotion or added as a special link added to a promotion. This is a very common practice among new mobile casino sites that have special playthrough requirements for every bonus and promotion.
- Bonus page – wagering requirement can also be explained on a special bonus page. This practice is common among casinos where all promotions have the same terms.
- General terms and conditions – any decent establishment, whether it’s a low rollover casino or high roller’s lounge, will have Terms and Conditions. This general document always contains bonus terms, and keep in mind that if there are some differences between T&C and bonus rules, T&C would prevail in court. This document defines and handles every aspect of your gaming at a certain gaming site and is set above all other legal documents. After all, before registration, you have to accept the Terms and Conditions, and not any other document.
Sometimes punters encounter a low playthrough casino and don’t even bother reading T&C. We get it. We live in the 21st century, and no matter what we do or where we sign up, we have to read pages and pages of complicated legal text. But, just because something is boring, it doesn’t mean it’s obsolete.
We always suggest reading the full documentation provided by the casino to be sure you understand everything. And even if you don’t, make notes and contact customer support for additional explanations. Any customer support working with a reputable and honourable operator will be more than happy to help.
Of course, sometimes you will encounter no wagering casinos. Such operators don’t have a wagering requirement on one or all their bonuses. Before you get your hopes up high, do proper research, and find out as much as possible about the website to make sure it is worth your money.
It is time to do some math! Even if you were not so good at math during your student years, calculating a bonus is not that difficult. The easiest way to explain it is by using an example.
Let’s say you deposited $20 to IMPS casino online, and the casino offers you a 100% bonus, up to $100, which is a rather common offer. After claiming the bonus, you have a total balance of $40 ($20 deposit + $20 bonus). In our Imaginary Casino, the wagering requirement is x30.
Terms and conditions say you have to rollover the bonus 30 times to ask for a payout. In this case, this means you have to place a total wager of $600 (30×20=600).
However, if bonus terms (or T&C) say you have to wager both the deposit and the bonus, you must reach a playthrough of $1,200 ((20+20)x40=1,200).
After these two examples, it is easy to understand why every word matters when it comes to bonus requirements! If you claimed an offer with free spins, those must be wagered according to the free spins playthrough requirement.
Why Games Wager Differently?
Punters who have read T&C thoroughly have probably noticed how certain games contribute 100% to the requirement, while others don’t contribute at all. But why is it so? It all comes down to odds. The lower the odds, the higher the contribution percentage will be! So, with most operators, you can expect a list that looks something like this:
- Slots 100% – with several notable exceptions that are listed in T&C. Sometimes, some slots contribute 50%, while some software providers don’t even offer bonus gaming. Another good reason to read full bonus terms!
- Table games 5-20% – usually bring a smaller percentage to the table, and games like baccarat and video poker are often excluded.
- Live casino 0-10% – you will rarely see low wagering casino bonuses that allow you to rely on Indian live casino games to play online. Some operators might even forbid them completely while playing the bonus, while others treat them as table games.
- Scratchcards, bingo, keno 0-100% – this is a wild card at every casino, as some sites support 100% contribution, while others exclude them completely.
There is no universal rule for games contribution, but the list above provides some basic guidance on what to expect.
Free Spins with Low Wagering
Free spins have special rollover requirements and don’t follow the same rules as classic deposit bonuses. Here are some things to pay attention to:
- Wager – free spins don’t have a wagering requirement per se, but all profits made from playing them must be wagered.
- Deadlines – this offer usually works in much shorter timeframes. Some casinos will ask you to play free spins rollover within 24 hours. However, 72 hours can be considered a more realistic and decent timeframe.
- Limit – you won $300? Tough luck, as most free spins payouts are capped at either $50 or $100. Only a very few casinos offer a no wager free spins promotion.
- Gaming settings – free spins are often played with a limited bet and a limited number of paylines, so the winnings (and odds) are limited as well.
Despite all this, free spins are the players’ favourite, especially for slots fanatics. After all, slots are probably the most popular gaming genre, as they are innovative and versatile and entertaining and remind of video games.
Advantages of Casinos with Low Wagering
One of the main advantages of playing at this type of casino is that you have higher chances to reap some benefits of the bonus you claimed. Casinos with unrealistic bonus terms use the bonus only to attract customers without ever considering a payout as they know it is impossible to wager a $100 bonus 70 times in 24 hours.
On the other hand, low wagering websites, as long as they are regulated and renowned casinos, offer you a real deal. You have a chance to boost your balance and get some extra bang for your buck. In this case, a bonus is more than a short-term marketing tool: it is a way to keep customers happy and engaged for a long time. Some of the most relevant aspects of playing at low rollover casinos are:
- Easier to get a bonus payout
- Lower stakes on every level
- More balanced and authentic gaming start
- Suitable for players of all kinds
Bonuses are always fun to play, as they give you a chance to play a few hands on the house, check out some games you were afraid to play before, and provide an opportunity to get more familiar with the casino. No matter how good this all sounds, keep in mind that it applies only to casinos with fair terms and conditions.
Low Wagering May Be Tricky
And now comes the tricky part. All low playthrough casinos might look the same, but, as we mentioned before, some use low requirements to make you sign up and deposit while having no real payouts in mind.
For instance, a casino might limit the number of slots and offer only low RTP casino games for money where you win a coin or two only on every 15th or 20th spin. Sometimes they limit the maximum bet, so it doesn’t matter whether the bonus requirement is x10 or x80 – it is impossible to spin reels so often! Furthermore, they may impose additional requirements such as supporting payouts only through certain methods with high fees that allow them to compensate for the bonus's cost.
Also, they condition the payout with another deposit, which is something not all punters have in mind. Reading T&C is the alpha and omega of playing at establishments of this kind as that is the only way to avoid any stipulations opened to misinterpretation.
- 1️⃣ What is a bonus requirement?
- A bonus requirement, also known as playthrough, rollover, or wagering requirement, is a number that shows how many times you have to play the bonus to get a payout of your winnings. It is expressed in numbers, as a multiplier.
- 2️⃣ Can I ask for a payout before reaching the playthrough?
- Most casinos will allow you to withdraw your real balance money but will consider the bonus money to be forfeited. Still, some companies might forbid any withdrawals until the requirement is reached. Keep in mind that winnings from playing the bonus can’t be paid out before you reach the requirement.
- 3️⃣ I found a casino offering a bonus with no wagering requirement. Is it a scam?
- Not necessarily, as many casinos offer such bonuses. Still, in most cases, you are obliged to play the bonus at least once and can’t ask for a direct payout. Also, the winnings might be capped at a much lower point than in any other case.
- 4️⃣ What does it mean when it says I have to wager both the deposit and the bonus?
- This means that you must play through both the deposit and the bonus money a certain number of times.
- 5️⃣ Can I cancel my bonus?
- Many casinos will allow you to cancel the bonus but consider all bonus winnings to be forfeited. Furthermore, some casinos will allow you to cancel the bonus only if you didn’t play a single hand with it.