If you are looking for a reliable and top online casino India, look no further as CasinoHex.in is your prime source of information about the best Indian online casinos. We strive to provide you with objective, balanced and unbiased reviews and guides on different online gambling products to ensure you have the best experience possible. All our reviews are written by experts with many years of experience in the gambling industry, who understand both the gambling business and the needs of modern Indian players.
Our mission is to provide players with honest reviews that will help them find an online casino for real money that is not only right for them but also safe. We won’t hesitate from telling you about the bad sides of playing with a certain casino or suggesting the best online casino for Indian players.
Our comprehensive, neutral, and informative reviews cover all aspects of playing in a certain casino, so you can get all the information in one place. CasinoHex.in team puts a lot of effort into researching every casino brand: their bonuses and bonus terms, casino games variety, payment methods, customer support, and overall playing experience to ensure you get as much knowledge about Indian gambling sites as possible. Only by having access to reliable and objective casino reviews, such as those on our website, will you be able to avoid potential troubles like scam and unregulated websites that are only after your money.
Find the best casino in India with our guide:
- Best Indian Casino List
- How Online Casinos Work
- Our Reviewing Criteria
- Current Top of Casinos
- Gambling in India Online
- How to Start Playing Casinos
- Main Casino Types
- Top Casino Games in India
- Short Overview of Casino Bonuses
- Best Deposit and Withdrawal Options in India
- Our Gambling Tips
Indian Online Casino List 2020
|Exclusive ₹120,000||Royal Panda||685+|
|Up to 150%+150FS||Baocasino||1821+|
|₹500 No Deposit||Jungle Raja||1000+|
|100% + 100 FS||Lucky Louis||1000+|
|$500 + 50FS||EgoCasino||2300+|
|20 Free Spins||Multilotto.com||220+|
|Up to ₹210,000||Parimatch||1000+|
Lotto Smile India
|N/A||Lotto Smile India||100+|
|50 Free Spins||PlayOJO||3000+|
Lucky Nugget Casino
|$250||Lucky Nugget Casino||650+|
Grand Mondial Casino
|€250||Grand Mondial Casino||647+|
|$200 + $5 No Deposit||Betzest||1800+|
Jackpots In A Flash
|₹160.000||Jackpots In A Flash||525+|
|100 FS||Queen Vegas||1170+|
|200% up to €200 + 200 FS||Bons||1500+|
|100% up to $500||Oppa888||3600+|
|300% up to $200||Betfair||207+|
Mr Vegas Casino
|€/£/$300||Mr Vegas Casino||382+|
|100% up to $100||KTO||1200+|
Grand Reef Casino
|$5000||Grand Reef Casino||251+|
African Palace Casino
|€/$500 + 50 Free Spins||African Palace Casino||275+|
How Indian Casino Sites Work?
Online casino is a special gambling website that uses gaming software to provide you with gambling services. Trusted online casino sites in India are owned by gambling companies that ought to be licensed in order to operate legally. Not all casinos are made the same, and we will, for now, offer some technical differences between bad and the best gambling sites in India.
- RTP or Return to Player – this number is expressed in percentages and tells you how much the game pays back. For example, if the video slot has an RTP of 93%, it means it will give $93 for every $100 played. Still, this doesn’t mean you will always win or that you will make $93 for every $100 spend. RTP is calculated with big numbers in mind, so short gambling sessions can deliver different results. Unfortunately, some online gambling India websites have found a way to adjust RTP in their favor.
- RNG or Random Number Generator – this tool ensures that the cards dealt or symbols landed are completely random, and there is no special scheme or outside interference in the result. Reliable online establishments use services of independent companies to prove their casino games are not rigged, but fair.
- Software Providers – top online casinos will usually include several popular software providers, to ensure how their users get access to popular titles. Many casinos of questionable quality won’t even bother to include more than a single provider.
- Odds Against The House – when playing a certain game, every player will want to know his odds, but dishonest casinos will either hide odds for a certain game or will try and convince you that the player is always winning.
Let’s face the facts: just because you lost money, it doesn’t mean that the Indian casino online is a bad choice. However, instead of focusing merely on winnings, we always recommend players to take a look at the whole casino package – from game variety, safety certificates to bonus rules. After all, casinos should be played for fun and not be considered the main source of income, as they aren’t as reliable as your everyday job. Sometimes the players win, and sometimes the house, as the best online casinos India sites are serious companies made for profit.
How We Review the Best Online Casinos in India
CasinoHex.in team strongly believes how every player has the right to fair online gambling sites in India, and this is why we have a strict set of criteria we apply for the reviews at our gambling site in India. And even though we are doing our best to have the same set of standards for everyone, we also understand how the casino industry is full of niche products and specific audiences, so we try to put things in a greater perspective.
Here are some criteria we apply when doing our reviews!
- First and foremost, we would like to remind you how an India online casino must have a license to operate legally, but not all licenses are created the same. For instance, the most reputable casino licenses are those provided by the UK Gambling Commission and Malta Gaming Authority, followed by Gibraltar Gambling Commissioner and Isle of Man Gambling Supervision Commission. These authorities are known to have great oversight over licensed companies and not being afraid of revoking a license if necessary. Some other popular authorities are those from Alderney, Antigua, and Barbuda, as well as many other regulatory agencies mostly from the Caribbean and Latin America.
Besides the government authorities, reputable casino companies decide to join organizations that fight for integrity and high standards in the casino industry. The most influential organizations are eCOGRA, EGBA, G4, and IBAS.
- Responsible Gambling Page
- Responsible gambling has been a hot topic for quite a while, and more and more casinos are taking it seriously by developing mechanisms that help players keep gambling in control. All good casinos will offer free advice on how to keep gambling harmless fun, and some might even add features that can help you manage your time and money. A casino can allow you to set a deposit limit or simply process deposits slower to prevent emotional gambling. Also, some casinos will send you a pop-up warning that you have been playing a while and should take a break, or allow you to set a loss limit after which you won’t be able to play casino online India for a while. Many reputable establishments will provide you with the information on organizations that can help you fight gambling addiction, or even suspend your account upon the request in case you notice to have a problem. If you want to know more about responsible gambling, make sure to read our article with many useful tips.
- Safety should be one of the main concerns of every casino player, as online gambling involves not only money but personal information as well. Besides fair RTP and RNG, and a valid license, according to our criteria, a solid online casino in India should also introduce other safety measures that ensure not only fair treatment, but privacy and safety as well. One of the most common features is the SSL encryption which ensures that all data exchanged between you and the casino is completely private, and inaccessible to any third party. Also, casinos usually have special protocols for verifying identity to be sure how the winnings are going to the right hands and have public privacy policies that define who and how handles your data.
Keeping in mind never to share your login data with anyone, is the first step in safe gambling.
- Customer Service
- Players usually don’t consider customer service to be an important feature in their online casino until they need it. Nowadays, customer support usually comes in many forms:
- Phone support – offers instant access to online Indian casino agents, but only if you call during working hours, as very few casinos have 24/7 phone support. The main benefit of this method is that it is fast and convenient. The downside of this method is that it can get a bit costly if the casino doesn’t provide a local Indian number, and there is sometimes no written trace of the information provided.
- Email support – available at all times, email leaves a written trace but tends to be much slower than a telephone call. It usually takes some time to get a reply, but it happens within 24 hours.
- Live chat support – for many players this is the most preferred type of customer support as it gives players instant access and leaves a written trace on all the information provided. It usually takes only a minute or less to get in touch with the agent, and sometimes an extra moment to get the answers you need.
To make sure customer support is professional, think of a question or two regarding playing in the casino (make sure that one is more difficult than the other) and ask. If the agent provides a fast and concise answer – it’s a good sign. If the agent’s main concern is that you make a deposit and accept the bonus, or they hesitate to provide you with an answer – stay away from such an establishment.
Some casinos will also provide short guides on how to play different real money casino games or an FAQ section where you can find answers to most common questions.
- Welcome Bonuses and Promotions
- Welcome bonuses and promotions are incentives that should attract new customers and keep them interested in a gambling site. Still, players must understand that welcome bonuses are not free money casino simply gives away, and they can be withdrawn after certain conditions are met. Does this mean that a player should never accept a sign up bonus? Of course not, as bonuses help you play more and potentially win more.
A trustworthy operator will always transparently list all the information on bonuses, and they will be accessible at all times. If you want to learn more about different types of bonuses, just keep reading.
- Banking Options
- Banking options are payment methods accepted by the house. Some casinos offer only a few methods, while others have over 40 of them. Keep in mind that , not every method is available in your country, and how it is better to have an account that offers a handful of methods popular in India, rather than 50 of methods from all across the globe, but only two from India. Also, we appreciate the best casino sites in India that offer to play in Rupees as this makes them more accessible to Indian players. If you decide to play in any other currency, you will have to consider exchange rates that might cause the accumulation of additional costs over time. Generally speaking, we appreciate the best casino websites in India that offer a good balance of different payment methods such as credit cards, vouchers, and e-wallets.
- Return to Player and Payouts Speed
- Players gamble to win, and that is why RTP is so important – it shows the potential win for every $100 played. Even though RTP is calculated with large numbers, it is a good orientation point when it comes to a certain game. The higher the RTP, the bigger are your chances of winning! But, our team of reviewers tends to look at the bigger picture and looks not only for a chance to win but for a chance of fast and fair payouts. We strongly believe how all payouts should be processed in a reasonable time, according to terms and conditions. Sometimes, shady establishments might provide information on payout times that can be interpreted in one way or another. Leaving the player a bit puzzled, or simply have so many points at which they can prevent the player from withdrawing that it simply doesn’t make sense to play with them. And while we fully support identity verification, we never support casinos who do all in their power from giving you access to the money you won.
- Range of Games
- Everyone in the industry knows there is nothing wrong with quantity, as long as there is some quality to it. Some players might favor two or three titles of real money games over the others, and there is nothing wrong with that, but just like most modern players, we prefer not only a variety of video slots but table games and live dealer games as well. High-quality games by reliable and reputable software providers are imperative in the 21st-century casino industry, and we love to see casinos include some of the more niche games like bingo, scratchcards, and keno, alongside with classics like video slots, roulette, and blackjack.
- Software Providers
- Software providers are specialized companies that create gaming content and sell it to a certain site. Sometimes, the software provider takes a percentage of the casino revenue, but this practice is more common with big and established top online casinos in India. They can offer only slot games, but some of them include table games as well, while the most prestigious companies also offer live casino services (NetEnt, Microgaming).
Most reputable online casinos will have a variety of gaming providers, so they accommodate the needs of more customers. However, this doesn’t mean that a casino with fewer providers is a scam, as it might be a niche casino for a certain type of player. This is why our reviews never focus only on a single criterion but on a whole casino experience.
- Mobile Compatibility
- Modern-day consumers expect mobile access to their favorite games and playability from all devices, and we couldn’t agree more. Mobile gaming is on the rise and we always test how mobile casino sites work, whether it supports an app or can only be accessible from the mobile browser. Nowadays, most brands support some sort of mobile play.
Here are some additional criteria we consider when doing our India casino online reviews. We considered it a big plus for casinos if:
Best Online Casinos in India [October 2020]
Here are 10 casinos that we consider to be the best for players in India right now:
|Genesis Casino||⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐||The best welcome bonus|
|Twin Casino||⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐||The best live dealer games|
|Omni Casino||⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐||Great promotions for loyal users|
|Casino Room||⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐||Fast payouts and many payment methods available for Indian players|
|Royal Panda||⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐||The best for casino and sports betting|
|MelBet||⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐||Biggest game selection with over 3000 titles|
|ComeOn||⭐⭐⭐⭐||The biggest selection of Indian casino games|
|JungleRaja||⭐⭐⭐⭐||The best mobile casino|
|ShadowBet||⭐⭐⭐⭐||The best free spins bonuses|
|10CRIC||⭐⭐⭐⭐||Top choice for high rollers|
Online Gambling in India
Traditional gambling in India is highly regulated, but the casino India online industry hasn’t been a concern of local authorities. Brick-and-mortar casinos are limited only to certain states (Goa, Sikkim and Daman, and potentially we’ll have Visakhapatnam casinos soon) and areas (5-star hotels and casino ships), while lottery and horse-racing betting are the only two types of gambling available on the national level.
The only state where online gambling is explicitly forbidden is Maharashtra, while others like Sikkim are planning to enable online casinos to enter their market, but only with local licenses that should be valid for five years, and cover casino games, poker, and sports betting. However, to obtain the license, the operator must apply in a joint venture with a local company. As of June 2020, there were no licenses provided by Sikkim authorities.
The Indian government considers how all gambling activities are well regulated in The Public Gambling Act of 1867 and the Prize Competition Act, from 1955. Considering how both predate the industry of online gambling and haven’t included it since, the question is whether they are legally applicable to online gambling. The Public Gambling Act bans owning a gambling house or playing in one, and defines a gambling house as “any house, walled enclosure, room or place, playing or gaming with cards, dice, counters, money or other instruments of gaming or is found there present for gaming, whether playing for any money, wager, stake or otherwise.”
In 1976, they expanded the definition by adding “house, room, tent, enclosure, space, vehicle, vessel or place.” As online gambling takes place in the cloud, thanks to powerful servers, it is debatable whether this definition applies to online gambling enterprises.
Prize Competition Act from 1955 is also open to the interpretation as it defines as follows: “‘prize competition’ means any competition (whether called a crossword prize competition, a missing- word prize competition, a picture prize competition or by any other name) in which prizes are offered for the solution of any puzzle based upon the building up, arrangement, combination, or permutation of letters, words, or figures.”
What remains unanswered is: are video slots, for example, a prize competition as the winning combination is the result of a specific order of pictures? Or a blackjack, where the winner is decided depending on the combination of cards one holds in their hands.
Also, none of the Indian laws mentions how a situation, where an offshore company regulated and licensed by an offshore authority, is handled. It can only be concluded how most local authorities don’t feel the need to regulate this aspect of the gambling industry. India is one of the fastest-growing markets in the casino industry that is estimated to be worth $94 billion in 2021, and we hope authorities will regulate online gambling as soon as possible.
Meanwhile, always play in regulated casinos and make sure to keep in touch with the latest legal updates in your state, not only regulation-wise but also to be informed on tax procedures and everything else regarding your winnings and status as a player.
How to Get Started with Indian Online Casinos?
If you feel ready to start spinning some slots or playing some hands of cards, make sure to follow the steps below!
Types of Online Casinos
Just like there are some good and some bad casinos out there, casinos distinguish themselves based on the characteristics that make them special. Of course, some brands might have characteristics of several types of new casinos (for example, a casino might be a mobile, crypto, and a no deposit casino all at the same time).
✪ Mobile Casinos
Mobile casinos are accessible from mobile phones and tablets, most commonly Android and iOS devices. According to techArc, there are over 500 million smartphone users in India, and many of them use their phones to gamble. There are three ways mobile casinos offer their services.
- First, there are special apps you can download in respective stores, install and use to access your casino. All you need to do is make sure you have enough storage space on your mobile phone or tablet.
- Second, some casinos develop special mobile websites. Such casinos are accessed via a mobile browser, but their domain changes from, for instance, XYZ.com to m.XYZ.com.
- Third, casinos with mobile-optimized websites, which means the domain remains the same, but the design is adjusted to access through mobile browsers. Most players and online casinos prefer the second and third approach as accessing the game via browser won’t take up storage space or slow down the device.
The main benefit of mobile casinos is that your games (and not to mention playing account) are available at all times, no matter where you are. Mobile casinos support all features of desktop casinos, and allow you to play, deposit, withdraw money, talk to customer support, etc.
✪ Live Casinos
Live casinos are those that feature live games with real dealers located in specialized studios. Cameras record and stream games, and the player gets a feeling of being in a real casino. The most popular games in live casinos are roulette, blackjack, sic bo, variants of poker, and baccarat. The player has to, just like in the real casino, find an available seat at the table. All games are played in real-time, and there is not a lot of time to reconsider the rules, so live casinos are usually recommended for players who already know how to play most of the games.
✪ No Deposit Casinos
No Deposit Casinos allow you to have a taste of what it has to offer, but without making a deposit. They offer no deposit bonuses, and you can use bonus money from the very start. In most cases, the withdrawal of bonus money is subjected not only to wagering requirements (that is somewhat higher than for other bonuses) but also to deposit requirements. Only after the deposit is made, a player can ask for a withdrawal of bonus winnings. Such a casino is the perfect choice if you want to test the brand first and see in practice what playing in it looks like.
✪ Minimum Deposit Casinos
Minimum deposit casinos require only a small initial deposit. For example, the average minimum deposit is around $10, but there are minimum deposit casinos with only $5 or even $1 limit. This makes them easily accessible not only to players who want to test casinos at low risk but also to players who don’t have significant gambling funds at their disposal. The fact they require a small deposit doesn’t make them safer or less safe than their competitors, and players should consider other criteria as well before deciding on this type of casino.
✪ High Roller Casinos
High roller casinos are created for experienced punters who make big bets, in mind. Such players, who place bigger bets than average, usually expect special treatment, and high roller casinos provide it. VIP clubs, perks, benefits, additional promotions, special withdrawal conditions, merchandise, tickets for big events, and amazing rewards in the form of cruises and trips to Las Vegas are more than common. This type of casino might be suitable for any player looking for special treatment and willing to spend a little bit of extra. However, make sure not to overspend and always gamble only what you can afford to lose.
✪ VIP Casinos
VIP casinos are very similar to high roller casinos, but in this case, you get a VIP status by playing regularly and frequently, and not necessarily big bets only. Most VIP casinos have a reward system where you collect points (stars, coins, or whatever), thus entering different ranks of players with VIP being the most prestigious one. VIP casinos offer special withdrawal terms, merchandise, perks, additional bonuses, and other things to loyal customers. Still, keep in mind that coins you are collecting usually have an expiration day, and to enter the VIP circle you will have to play often, and a lot.
✪ Fast Payout Casinos
Fast payout casinos offer fast, effective, and simple withdrawals. Unlike traditional casinos that take 3 days to process the payout request and need additional 3 days to transfer funds, fast payout casinos offer almost instant processing and quick withdrawals thanks to big teams who work 24/7 to accommodate you. Even though they process your requests within 24 hours, and make the payment instantly, it may take an additional day or two for the money to be visible on your bank balance. However, they are still much faster than traditional casinos and this small delay is usually depending on the e-wallet, credit card company, or bank that handles the money.
✪ Cashback Casinos
Cashback casinos have a special offer for their players – every time you don’t win, a small percentage of the money you play comes back to you. Sometimes, the money is instantly given back to your balance, and sometimes you only collect points you can exchange for additional bonus money. Cashback casinos are underrated as most players don’t understand what the hype is all about, but keep in mind that it is much better to lose and get a few cents back than to lose and don’t get anything.
✪ Cryptocurrency Casinos
Cryptos are all the rage, and the gambling industry joined the craze and introduced depositing and withdrawing in cryptocurrencies. Most crypto casinos offer top 10 cryptocurrencies (including bitcoin, ethereum, litecoin, and dash) as a deposit, withdrawal, and gambling currency. If you own cryptocurrency supported by the casino, you can make an instant deposit. If you don’t, the casino will, during the depositing process, connect you to an exchange where you can buy the crypto you need. This type of casino is the perfect choice for those who like to combine financial investments and gambling, as cryptos are known to be very volatile and fluctuate in value extremely. Here you can find our list of reviewed Bitcoin casinos.
✪ Download Casinos
Even though these casinos often represent a thing of a past, some of them still successfully remain on the market. Download casinos feature a special program every player has to download and install to their computer. Then, the player uses the login data and enters the playing interface. Download casinos are considered to be safe, but somewhat impractical, as the player is limited to a single device – the one with an installed program, thus limiting the accessibility of games. Theoretically, you could install the software on several computers you use, but with instant casinos and mobile casinos, more and more players give up on download casinos.
✪ No Download Casinos
No download or instant casinos are the most common type of casino we see every day. They don’t require any downloads and installations but can be easily accessed from any browser such as Chrome, Mozilla, Safari, or Opera. The player only has to remember his password and username, and they can play from any computer that is connected to the internet. No download casinos require no technical knowledge or expertise and are popular among players of all generations as there are no pesky updates required.
Most Popular Online Casino Games in India
Every market has some games that are more popular than others and the Indian market is no exception. On our list, you will find a short overview of popular evergreens as well as some games that are played almost exclusively on the Indian subcontinent.
- Slots – games that feature a special theme (space, cowboys, ancient Egypt, etc) and the main goal is to match symbols in a specific pattern called a payline. Special symbols open doors to more winning opportunities and special in-game bonuses.
- Roulette – a classic table game played with a wheel, table, and a ball. After you place a bet at the appropriate place on the table, the croupier will spin the wheel, drop the ball, and once the ball settles, announce the winning combination. The most popular variants are French, European, and American.
- Baccarat – a card game played with 6 to 8 decks, without jokers. The player and banker compete against each other on who gets more points in a hand. The most popular kinds are punto banco and chemmy.
- Blackjack – a card game where the main goal is to come as close to 21 in value, but not cross it. One of the most popular casino games on the planet.
- Casino hold ’em – live casino specialty, it is a hit variation of Texas Hold’em poker. Instead of competing with each other, players compete against the dealer.
- Sic bo – also known as hi-lo, this game is played with three dice and a special table where you place a bet. The dealer will put dice in a small box, shake it, and reveal the winning combination.
- Jhandi munda – a popular Indian game played with 6 dice with special symbols, and you place a bet on what symbol will appear the most often.
- Teen patti – an elaborate Indian card game similar to poker. Players must put ante into the pot on the table and can decide whether they want to fold their cards or continue playing until there is no one else to play against.
Best Online Casino Bonuses in India Explained
Best Payment Methods for Indian Players
Nowadays most casinos offer Indian users a whole plethora of payment options they can use to make a deposit and withdraw their winnings. Here are some of them, including their good and bad sides.
- 💲 Bank Card – In July 2019, Indians had 50.3 million credit cards and 840.6 debit cards. The most popular brands are Visa, Mastercard, and Maestro. The biggest advantage of credit and debit cards is they are safe and highly regulated, while the main downside is that it may take longer to withdraw money. Also, some banks may charge a fee for international transactions, and some casinos might have a higher withdrawal limit.
- 💲 E-Wallets – E-wallets are online payment systems that enable instant deposits and withdrawals. Indians mostly use Skrill, Neteller, and Paypal deposit, and all three companies offer a debit card you can use at all ATMs across the globe for a small fee. They are safe, practical, and insanely popular!
- 💲 Bank Transfer – Bank transfers are the most convenient method of money transactions and are not as used as before, mostly due to the high cost. However, it is still the safest, most reliable method, as it is executed between two banks that operate under international banking laws. The withdrawal limit for bank transfer is usually around $100.
- 💲 AstroPay – Astropay is a virtual prepaid card that supports instant, direct, and very private AstroPay casino deposits. In India, you can buy cards with 700 INR, 1,000 INR, 3,000 INR, 7,000 INR, 30,000 INR, or 70,000 INR. The main downside of using this method is it doesn’t support withdrawals.
- 💲 Paytm – This Indian payment system, based in Noida, can be used anywhere – from your favorite grocery store to casinos. All you have to do is make a payment by using a QR code on your mobile phone. The Paytm app is not only very intuitive and easy to use but also provides an additional layer of protection to your bank account, as there are no direct transactions to be executed from it.
- 💲 Cryptocurrency – Cryptos are no longer a novelty, but many players hesitate to use it. Still, they are as valid as any other payment method, and most casinos are offering you to deposit via crypto wallet (in case you own them already) or to buy them via crypto exchange (and deposit afterward). Cryptos are becoming more and more present in the casino industry, but keep in mind they tend to be volatile and their value can heavily fluctuate.
India Online Gambling Tips from CasinoHEX.in
Now that you have figured it all out, here are some useful tips just for you:
- Choose your currency – INR should be a must-have requirement for any player from India, as that is the only way to avoid pesky exchange rates and generate additional costs. You can choose from our reviewed Indian rupees online casinos.
- Read bonus terms – free money sounds fun, but make sure you understand all bonus terms. If not, ask customer support for more details or simply skip the bonus (or even a casino) altogether.
- Keep it cool – don’t let emotions control your play. That is the only way to stay on the right track and gamble responsibly.
- Keep your job – gambling should never be your profession or only occupation, but only a fun pastime. Never count on gambling to pay your bills and rent.
- Be fair and honest – if you think having multiple accounts at the same casino is a great idea, you better understand how you could be banned from casinos for life. You can always have accounts at multiple casinos if you like.
- Use the demo – many games, especially video slots, have a free demo you can use to learn how to play the game. Even though it might seem like mindless spinning, knowing the function of every symbol and how it affects your game can make or break your session.
- Limit your sessions – modern casinos allow you to limit your bets, deposits, and time spent gambling to ensure you don’t develop a gambling addiction. Don’t hesitate to use those tools to gamble responsibly!
Frequently Asked Questions
- ᐅ What are Legal Casinos in India?
- Casino license is usually listed somewhere in the footer of the website. If you can’t find it there, check out Terms and Conditions. To be extra sure, you can always contact the regulatory body that issued the license and check whether the casino is regulated or using someone else’s license.
- ᐅ What are the Best Online Casino in India Deposit Methods?
- The most popular deposit methods in India are e-wallets (Skrill, Neteller, PayPal) and prepaid cards like AstroPay as they support instant and easy deposits without much hassle. Also, they usually have no fees attached to them which makes them the cheapest way to transfer money.
- ᐅ How to Find Safe Indian Casinos?
- The best Indian casinos are, generally speaking, safe, but only if you play on licensed sites that integrate all security protocols, safety measures, and have appropriate privacy policies. All firms listed on our website are considered to be safe for players from India. Make sure to read our reviews before depositing with a casino.
- ᐅ Can I deposit in Indian Rupees?
- Of course, you can deposit INR, and we encourage you to do so. A casino that accepts deposits in INR shows it is user-friendly. Also, this way, you will avoid small losses that may occur during currency exchanges due to fluctuations in global markets.
- ᐅ How about Online Gambling India Sites?
- All online gambling firms featured on our website support mobile playing in one way or another. When it comes to mobile gaming, we make sure to promote the best Indian online casino sites that allow you not only to play on your smartphone or tablet but to deposit, withdraw, and contact customer support as well.
- ᐅ What are the most popular casino games in India?
- The most popular online casino games in India are slots, teen patti, jhandi munda, and andar bahar. However, live casino games are becoming increasingly popular as they are the closest thing to the real casino experience. The most popular live casino games in India are roulette and blackjack.
- ᐅ What is Return to Player?
- Return to Player (RTP) is a percentage that shows how much money a player can win on a $100 bet. However, it is based on large numbers, so if the RTP is 95%, that doesn’t mean you will 100% win $95 on a $100 bet.
- ᐅ What is RNG?
- Random number generator (RNG) is a feature that ensures all results are random, thus meaning that cards are dealt at random, there are no specific patterns when it comes to video slot results, and winning numbers in roulette. The RNG guarantees the casino is fair and honest.
- ᐅ Is the house always winning?
- Some might say that the house is always winning, but every casino player has experienced winning so that simply can’t be true. What is important to understand is that there are no guarantees when it comes to gambling games, and they should never be considered a prime source of income.
- ᐅ What is a bonus wagering requirement?
- A bonus wagering requirement is a number that tells you how many times you have to wager the bonus money received to become eligible for the withdrawal of your winnings. For example, wagering requirement x25 for a $10 bonus tells you will have to make wagers of $250 value before withdrawing your winnings.