Netbanking casinos are all over the place, yet many players are puzzled by the term. No wonder, as net banking is not just one payment method, like PhonePe, but a general term for online payment services provided by banks.
This deposit method is becoming increasingly popular, as more and more players in India use bank services. Some of its advantages will be tackled later on in this guide, but for now, we’ll just say it is safe, reliable and 100% legal. For many players, this will be enough of an argument to use this banking method. But all players who wish to know more should just keep reading!
- How to Use Netbanking in Casinos
- Banks That Accepts Netbanking Gambling Deposits
- Netbanking in India
- Top 5 Netbanking Casinos
- Find Netbanking Casinos by Yourself
- Netbanking Casino Alternatives
Best Netbanking Casinos 2022
|₹1 Lakh + 250 FS||Read Review||Lucky Niki||916+|
|150% + Unlimited Cashback||Read Review||Rajabets||4839+|
|₹20,000||Read Review||Casino Days||3000+|
|₹30,000+20FS||Read Review||Genesis Casino||946+|
|₹30,000+30FS||Read Review||Casino Lab||2000+|
How to Use Netbanking in Gambling
Using netbanking in gambling is similar to using it on any other website. If you never completed such a transaction, there is nothing to worry about, as we created a simple, and straightforward guide on how to do it. Netbanking casinos are all over the place, and you’ll easily find one that will be suitable for you. Once you do so, just keep following these guidelines:
To help you get a complete picture of what these banking methods look like, we added two additional steps, albeit they are no steps per se – fees and processing times. Now, let’ts explore every step you’ll have to make.
Have a Bank Account
To make a payment, you will need a bank account. Considering most Indians have a bank account, this payment method won’t be a mystery for most of you. Still, you have to keep in mind that certain banks might charge extra for online banking services and that you will have to subscribe to a special package.
To authorize a netbanking payment, you will have to use an app, platform or a special code the bank will provide for you. There is no reason to be intimidated by this deposit method, as bank staff will be happy to explain to you how to use the app and have a hotline you can call if things go the wrong way in terms of payment processing.
Banks typically offer a few different types of payment, but not all of them are used when it comes to casino deposit.
Let’s take a look into what they all are and how they are used:
- National Electronic Fund Transfer (NEFT) – the type of transfer that can be conducted towards a company, corporation or individual with an account in another bank.
- Real Time Gross Settlement (RTGS) – bank transfer that takes place in real time, but without netting support.
- Electronic Clearing System (ECS) – the type of payment meant towards public services, such as utility bills, or to manage loans and mortgages, it is never used for netbanking casinos.
- Immediate Payment Service (IMPS) – instant transfers via mobile phone, often used for netbanking casinos.
Net Banking Casinos Sign Up
Before you register at the casino, make sure it is safe, reliable, trustworthy and licensed. You will find many such brands on our website, and we'll also list a couple of recommendations later on.
This is what the entire process looks like:
- start the casino website
- look for a button saying “Join”, “Register” or “Sign Up”
- click the button
- fill out the registration form
- submit the form
- verify your registration, if asked
Net Banking Deposit
Now it’s time to make the net banking payment. The amount you’ll transfer to the casino will be yours to use on any game you’ll want, and this is how to do it.
First, look for the banking section on the casino site. Quite often, it is also referred to as the cashier or deposit section. Click it and find netbanking on the list of payment methods. Then, enter the amount you wish to load, but keep in mind it shouldn’t be less than the minimum determined by the casino.
The next step in the process is to fill out the bank account details the casino asks you to, for instance, your account number. This step is necessary, so the casino knows what account will be funding the gaming process.
Ultimately, submit the payment and approve it via a banking app or banking platform. This final step will depend on the interface your casino created for its users. In some banks, all you have to do is enter the PIN sent via notification, while others may ask for a more elaborate action.
Congrats! You are now ready to play the games! There is no wisdom to this step. Simply choose the games you like, play them and have a great time. Keep your gaming responsible, and never bet more than you can afford to lose. Good luck!
You have played some games, lost a few hands, and won a few bets. What now? Now is the time to cash out.
Please understand that before you become eligible for withdrawal, you have to wager the entire amount you deposited at least once. Also, in case you redeemed any bonuses, you’ll have to roll them over as many times as listed in the bonus rules.
Already done that? You may proceed with the withdrawal process in online casinos that accept netbanking.
First, find the withdrawal button and click it. Then, enter the amount you wish to be paid out. It can’t be any less than the minimum casino deposits for net banking payment methods. Then, choose one of the methods listed and enter the required details. If everything is okay, the money will be with you in a couple of days.
Many players get surprised when they find out certain internet banking casino sites charge fees. Although this is not a common practice, it is possible that the company you play with will charge a processing fee or two. These fees are not illegal, but the casino has to list them transparently. Regardless, more and more netbanking casinos ditch this practice, and simply take over the cost, to maximum player satisfaction.
Even so, one must know that most banks will charge small amounts for money transfers, especially international ones. The total amount will depend on the amount you deposit, whether you want the payment to be executed immediately, and taxes. Please understand that banking companies may change them from time to time.
The processing times of netbanking transactions are relatively short, but there are a couple of factors that have a major impact on the total number of days you’ll have to wait to enjoy your winnings.:
- The day when you asked for a withdrawal – if you ask for a payout on a weekend, it will take longer for it to get approved, as financial teams work only Monday to Friday
- Whether you have a verified account – if your casino account hasn’t been verified yet, you will have to count on a couple of days extra until the paperwork is done
- Internal banking policies – sometimes banks have their own rules on when the money is released to the end user
Generally speaking, the netbanking casinos aim to process the payment within one business day, and then it may take up to 5 days for the money to land in your bank account.
Banks that Accept Netbanking Casino Payments
As more and more people in India recognize the need for internet deposit, the number of banks supporting net banking services grows. In a country as big as ours, there are many banks on every corner, so we will list only the biggest and most used ones.
- HDFC Bank
- Axis Bank
- IndusInd Bank
- ICICI Bank
- Yes Bank
- Kotak Mahindra Bank
- State Bank of India
- Punjab National Bank
- Bank Of Baroda
- Bank of India
The list of netbanking providers is long and strong, but which one is the best. It depends. Netbanking is a payment method that is rarely used just for betting and online gaming, so it is important to look at the broader picture.
A good place to start when choosing your payment provider would be to consider all its uses. Then, look at the number of retail bank locations, as well as ATMs. You want to take your payment to a place that is convenient to you.
Netbanking Payment in India
India is a very peculiar country, and its approach toward big providers of payments and money transfers is very specific. Many people in India prefer cash to credit cards. They have more trust in e-wallets than banks. Yet, the numbers are showing a slow, but impressive change.
The World Bank’s 2017 Global Findex Database shows that nearly 80 percent of persons in India had a bank account, and therefore access to methods supported online. You might not think much of this number unless you know that it is a result of the consistent government efforts to convince residents to start bank accounts.
Just 3 years prior, in 2014, only 53% of all people in India had a bank account.
However, Rajat Kathuria, director of the Indian Council for Research on International Economic Relations (ICRIER), accentuated on several occasions that the number of bank accounts doesn’t mean a thing unless the methods provided are actually used. Low financial literacy and distrust towards institutions, however, is slowly becoming a thing of the past.
As younger generations take over, especially in urban areas, online methods take over and become a must.
Top 5 Online Casinos that Accept Netbanking
Finding a casino that will work for you is not easy. That is why we put a lot of effort into listing the best, and most reliable gambling sites for players who wish to keep things safe.
Considering our list is very long, we also shortlisted brands that seem to be the most popular with our readers. These are online casinos to keep a close eye on!
The main reason why Parimatch landed on the list is its long and successful tradition. Established back in 1994, it is a casino veteran that knows how to keep its users happy. We also love it because it is casino and bookie in one, so you can mix and match your wagers in whichever way you prefer! Plus, its bonuses are really generous, and generally speaking, have great terms. Read Parimatch review to discover more information.
Although a relatively new brand, Paripesa quickly reached star status. No wonder! It is home to a spectacular selection of games, which is why we added it to our list! With 3,000 casino titles of all sorts under its belt, it is bigger and better than any land-based casino in the world. And you get all that with just a few clicks, even if you do it on mobile. If you ask us, this is how a good online casino library should be done. Kudos! We prepared the complete Paripesa review for our readers.
JeetPlay might sound a bit funky, but it is a legit business. Although a relatively new player on the market, JeetPlay is the best value for money Indian players can get.
The bonuses are great, the list of payment methods supported is solid, gaming variety will satisfy casual players and beginners. It might not be a high-rollers casino, but it is a great starting point for everyone curious about online gambling.
Check out JeetPlay review to find all other pros and cons of this brand.
Glassi won’t guarantee you any wins, but it does guarantee a great time! The main reason why this brand landed on our list is that it constantly gets stellar reviews from its users.
And so many players can’t be wrong! If you don’t trust them, trust us when we say it is home to thousands of games, supports live casino gaming and has customer support that won’t let you down at any point! Friendly and approachable, it will make you feel welcome from the very first second.
To find all the details, you are welcome to read recent Glassi review we prepared.
JeetCity is not big. It is not massive either. It is huge! Its size is why it simply had to find a spot on our list of netbanking casinos! Casino and casino live games platform in one, it encompasses all sorts of online gambling, on a single interface, so if you like to combine different types of gaming, you don’t have to look any further.
Also, this is a brand that is not pinching any pennies. It will reward you with a plethora of bonuses, regardless of what type of gaming you prefer, on both desktop and mobile. Find all the details about JeetCity in our review.
Phew! That was a lot, but here are also some tips if you prefer to find a casino on your own.
How to Find a Good Netbanking Casino by Yourself
There is nothing wrong with dancing to the beat of your own drum and finding a casino all by yourself. In the end, you are the one who knows what is the most important to you. Still, even individuals like you could use some guidelines, established by industry professionals, that will help them find safe and reliable casino sites. Here are the main focus points, and a few tips that will help you review casinos like a pro.
- Safety and licensing – take a look at if the casino has a licence. They usually list it somewhere in the footer. Then, as a real pro, click the icon and see what the regulator has to say about it. If there is no link, there is no valid licence!
- Game variety – don’t even try to count all the games, but rather check if the casino supports gaming genres you are interested in. then, take a look at the list of providers, and keep your fingers crossed it supports the best ones on the market.
- Bonuses – you want a casino with a nice selection of bonuses and user-friendly bonus rules. Spend some time reading the document that describes how to play the bonus, and see if the offers listed fit your style.
- Customer support – write down all your questions, and ask customer support everything you want to know. Be persistent and act obnoxious if necessary to see how they act under pressure and are they really willing to assist, or just want to get rid of you.
- Mobile gaming – open the netbanking casino on your mobile phone to see how it runs. Put it under pressure by opening multiple games at once, and quickly switching between the tabs for an authentic mobile gaming experience.
- Payment methods – see if there are any alternatives to netbanking. You never know when are you going to need them. Also, take a look at fees, and processing times to make sure you are getting the treatment you deserve.
Now you are ready to find a casino on your own. Does all this sound like a lot of work? That’s because it is. You can always come back to us and find a casino on our list. We won’t be mad.
NetBanking Alternatives for Indian Players
Not all players are keen on netbanking methods. Their reluctance becomes obvious with betting and gaming sites involved. They don’t want to see a betting deposit listed on their slips, nor do they want to authorize every payment. There has to be some other way to top up and make a deposit, right?
Yes, there are alternatives to it. Despite all the good stuff netbanking brought into our lives, it is always nice to have an alternative to making a deposit. WE’ll list some methods that might be a great alternative!
These two methods are very similar, and many people can’t really tell them apart. All you need to know is that the technology behind UPI and netbanking is somewhat different, but the end result is the same. Players can count on the same cashout times, and fees that fall in the same range. Check out our UPI casino payment review to find more.
This is one of the methods that allow you to use netbanking, but keep things discreet. Unlike traditional banking methods, it acts as an intermediary between you, the bank and the casino. You never give your bank details, as all is executed on PayTM platform. Find more in an article about PayTM we prepared for you.
Direct Bank Transfer
This is not one of the most popular methods in India, but it can be a good substitute for netbanking. Direct bank transfer is essentially a wire transfer, a method that is safe and reliable, although slower and more expensive than most others
You can also make a casino deposit via GPay. For players in India, this means that everything is ode via the Google payment app, connected to their bank account. It is very discreet and efficient and works similarly to Paytm.
Another platform that serves as a bridge between several accounts you might have. You connect your bank account to PhonePe, and let it do the rest. The PhonePe casino you play with will never know your bank!
Are netbanking and NEFT the same thing?
- Yes and no. Netbanking is a general name for online payments, while NEFT is a type of payment available in all banks in India. NEFT is a netbanking procedure, but netbanking is not NEFT.
What is the best bank in India?
- There is no such thing as the best bank, only the bank that is the best for you. We suggest you take a look at the banks with offices near you, and then visit them to find the one that will be cost-effective and fit your financial plans.
Do I need a bank account to use netbanking?
- Yes, you do. Netbanking is just a service, and type of payment provided by many banks in India. You can open a bank account simply by paying a visit to a bank office near you or sending an online request.
Are netbanking casinos safe?
- The safety of a gaming site doesn’t depend on the payment method, but on the gaming company. We always advise you to play in licensed casinos, regardless of what type of payment methods they have included. We suggested plenty of great casino sites with netbanking for you, just take a look at the list above!