Google Pay was launched in 2018, after the merger of Android Pay and Google Wallet, and it has been available in India since August 28th, 2018. Google Pay not only allows safe and secure money transactions but processing boarding passes and event tickets, as well. It is available on smartphones, tablets and desktop computers so you will probably always have a device that supports it nearby. Google Pay is also connected to your Google Account.
Google Pay casinos (or GPay casinos, as some call them), are open for Indian customers ever since this method became popular in India. In this article, you will find out more information on the Google Pay payment method and how to use it. After all, there were over 55 million active monthly GP users as of May 2019 in India alone.
Best Google Pay Casinos Online 2020
How to Use Google Pay in Online Casinos
GPay casinos are becoming more common than ever as players all over the world prefer not only safe but convenient payment methods as well. Google Pay allows you to transfer money to your friends, family, pay in your favorite store or deposit in your favorite Google Pay casino without much fuss. Here is a detailed guide on how to do it.
Note: Google Pay User Policies in 2020 do not allow using it in online casino sites. Still, there are many GPay casinos available.
How to SignUp?
Do you have a Google account? If you do, then you are already halfway there in using Google Pay in an online casino. In that case, simply type Google Pay in your Chrome browser, and you will be able to add a payment method immediately, as G Pay has the ability to reach for all the important data from your Google Account. There is no need to register twice. If you don’t own a Google Account, simply open a Gmail address, and you will automatically have one.
The next thing you have to do is add a payment method of your choice. The supported methods in India are all types of Visa cards and MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Diners Club, JCB, Maestro, Unified Payment Interface or RuPay. As you can see, the last two are local payment methods and available exclusively for Indian customers. Now it’s time to add money to your Google Pay app or connect it to your credit or debit card for smooth and easy online transactions.
Once you are finished, you can also download the Google Pay app for your phone (unless you already have one by default). You can do this all via the app as well, but a larger screen will make all that typing more pleasant.
The fact that Google makes it all connected also makes the signup process incredibly easy. Once you have your account ready, there is no need for remembering additional passwords, pin codes, safety questions, etc. Everything is handled from the same interface that is very intuitive and even those who are not that tech-savy can navigate it.
Online casinos that accept Google Pay will have this payment method listed on their website. You can usually find the list of all available payment method in the main menu of the website, or at the bottom of the website. Then, you will need to open an account with Google Pay casino, and go to the banking or funding section (different online gambling in India casinos have different names for this part of the website) and make a deposit. In the end, all you have to do is select the Google Pay method, type in the amount you wish to deposit and follow the steps as instructed by the interface.
Most Google Pay online casinos have a minimum deposit of $10, but the amount may be higher or lower, all depending on the casino.
If you already won some money in online casinos that take Google Pay, you will be happy to know that the withdrawal is very simple. All you have to do is visit the banking section in your Google Pay online casino, and request a withdrawal. Most reliable and reputable casinos will ask you for identity verification before they process the withdrawal. The good news is that you need to do it only once, and it is for your own safety. Simply deliver the required documents and the casino team will be able to process your withdrawal.
Additional Fee and Withdrawal Time
Google Pay online casino won’t charge you any fees. Considering how this is an eWallet, the money should be visible on your account as soon as the withdrawal is processed by the Google Pay casino. Processing usually takes 24 hours, in case you verified your identity in advance. If you submit your withdrawal request on a public holiday or a weekend, it may take longer, as most casino services don’t operate on those days.
The only expense you might face is the exchange rate that happens when you convert your INR to USD or EUR and vice versa. The exchange rate can be avoided by selecting a casino that allows depositing and withdrawing in your local currency.
Pros and Cons
Google Pay gambling has been around for a while. There are some users who are thrilled with the G Pay method, and some that prefer alternative methods. Like every other payment method you will encounter in your life, there are some good sides and some bad sides.
- Connection to your Google Account – once you have your Google Account, you don’t have to register for any other Google service, including Google Pay. The account that really has it all makes Google Pay very convenient and easy to use.
- Safety – Google Pay is probably one of the safest online payment methods available in the world. It is using the innovative Near Field Communication to transmit information and money.
- No fees – Google Pay transactions are not charged with any fees, which means no extra costs for you. You can use any of the supported methods to deposit and withdraw from your Google Pay account.
- A limited number of casinos available – while there are some Google Pay casinos out there, G Pay is still not the number one method every online casino considers a “must”. The number of Google Pay casinos is growing, but not as rapidly as one would expect.
- Connection to the phone – while having a Google Pay available at your phone at all times seems like a blessing, one has to wonder what happens when you lose your mobile phone? From this perspective, alternative methods like vouchers seem more reasonable.
Google Pay in India
Google Pay has been present in India from the very start, and many Google Pay deposit casinos emerged. After all, with millions and millions of Indians using it on a monthly basis. It seems that Google really understands India’s potential, as they recently did some major changes in the Indian version of the app to make it more user-friendly.
In case you didn’t know, INR online casinos are gaining popularity in India as traditional casino choices are very limited. We can only expect to see more and more Google Pay accepted online casinos for mobile devices in the future.
Google Pay Alternatives
Still not impressed? Luckily, there are plenty of online payment methods offered by casinos in India, like ApplePay online casinos. Considering how Google Pay is first and foremost an eWallet, it is only logical to find an alternative among similar products.
Here are some eWallets that could be a good alternative.
- Skrill – this payment method has been around for a while (it was established in 2001) and is one of the first eWallets on the market. Previously known as MoneyBookers, Skrill offers a special virtual card, a debit card, as well as crypto transactions. Fees range from zero to 1%, and withdrawals can be charged anywhere from around GBP5 to 7.5%, depending on the method. Skrill is not the cheapest alternative but is one of the safest.
- Neteller – once a competitor of Skrill, is now under the same company. Neteller offers a wider range of depositing and withdrawing options but also charges a fee on almost every method used. The most common fee is 2.5% for a deposit, and up to around $13 for a withdrawal, all depending on the method. Established in 1999, Neteller has a long and successful tradition in the eWallet industry.
- MuchBetter – a relatively new and innovative eWallet is becoming a player’s favorite. Even though innovative, MuchBetter still doesn’t have a reputation other eWallets have. As a fairly new player in the online banking business, MuchBetter offers some additional perks like keychain token that can be used for payments and 2-step identification in MuchBetter online casinos.
Top Google Pay Online Casinos
An online casino that accepts Google Pay is somewhat hard to find, but that doesn’t mean they don’t exist. Players can still find good and reputable casinos who offer G Pay. Here are some of them!
- Casumo – Established in 2012, Casumo quickly became one of the most popular casinos worldwide. Their welcome bonus goes up to $300 (100% match) plus 20 free spins on Book of Dead, one of their most popular slots. The pers don’t stop there as Casumo offers many seasonal promotions, tournaments and special cash prizes every week. It would be good to subscribe to their newsletter, so you always know what is going on. Casumo is mostly focused on slots and live casino games, that take place on software provided by IGT, Microgaming, NetEnt, Thunderkick, WMS, Play’N Go and many more.
- Leo Vegas – has been an award-winning casino from the very start. Once you register, you will find over 1,500 different titles that will really make playing as diverse as possible. Players get access to numerous video slots, table card games and live casino. Their welcome bonus goes up to $1,000 plus 122 free spins. The free spins apply only to the Book of Dead slot. There are also some other interesting promotions where you can make some extra winnings, or win a trip to Las Vegas.
- Regent Casino – promises a royal treatment. The welcome bonus goes up to $500. For the first deposit, players get a 150% bonus match up to $150, for a second deposit, players get 50% bonus up to $200, and for the third deposit, players can get a 75% bonus up to $150. The minimum deposit required in each case is $20. There is also a reward program that brings you special pers, rewards and additional bonuses. The entire system is very elaborate as there are seven different categories of players, and every category is different than the other. The wagering requirements are listed on the website and are different for every bonus or promotion. Regent casino offers traditional table games, slots, live casino, and scratchcards.
Google Pay Casino FAQ
- ⭐ Is Google Pay free?
- Yes, Google Pay is completely free for all its Indian users. Also, there are no fees involved which means you will be able to enjoy all your winnings without any unnecessary costs.
- ⭐ Are there any online Google Pay casinos?
- There are many Google Pay casinos, and there will be more of them each day considering the rapid growth in the number of G Pay users.
- ⭐ Can I use Google Pay in India?
- Google Pay is available for all Google users in India ever since 2018. All you need is a free Google account and a funding method you will use for transfers.
- ⭐ Is Google Pay safe?
- Considering how Google is a company that defined the internet as we know it, it will not be wrong to say how Google Pay is probably the safest eWallet there is.