Google is best known for making our lives easier, and Google Search is the most popular search engine in the world. Another way that Google is helping to improve the online experience is through their Google Pay functionality, often referred to as simply Gpay.
Gpay has been around for some time but has recently become more prevalent in India because of top Google Pay casinos that are quickly taking over the gambling world. There are now some real money online casinos with Google Pay as a deposit and withdrawal option, giving Indian gamblers more choice than ever before.
The drawback is that a casino Google Pay site isn’t easy to find. There are still only a few to choose from, and you will spend a lot of time looking for them. That’s why we created this guide. On this page, you will find the very best Gpay casinos in India, including those offering great welcome bonuses and perks for joining. So keep reading to find out what they are and to learn a little more about the Google Pay platform and how to use it.
Top Google Pay Online Casinos 2022
|150% + Unlimited Cashback||Read Review||Rajabets||4839+|
|$1500+150FS||Read Review||Casino Z||4000+|
|₹100,000 + 100 FS||Read Review||Big Baazi||2293+|
Google Pay Company Overview
Google is a multi-billion dollar subsidiary of Alphabet Inc, launching in 1998. Its headquarters are based in Mountain View, California, and it’s one of the biggest tech companies on the planet. As well as cloud computing, advertising, and artificial intelligence, Google has a digital payment platform called Google Pay.
Google Pay is one of the newest products offered by Google. Launched initially as Android Pay in 2015, the platform was rebranded as Google Pay in 2018. It’s a direct competitor to the ever-popular Apple Pay platform and serves those that prefer Android devices and Google products. It is estimated to have over 100 million active users.
Available in over 40 countries, Gpay has become incredibly popular in India, particularly as an online gambling payment method. Users can quickly and safely pay in the INR currency with no hassle whatsoever. Although there is still only a handful of online casinos with GP in India, we expect the method to become more readily available in the near future.
How We Find and Review Google Pay Casinos
Our team has to dig deep to find Google Pay casinos in India. As a relatively new payment method, not every online casino has implemented it yet. But simply having Google Pay online as an option doesn’t automatically make for a great Gpay casino.
Good online casinos are not only fun, but also have user-friendly mobile platforms, a safe banking system, and if possible, a license that guarantees everything is done by the law. However, you’ll hear more about that pretty soon!
Our review process includes testing many different areas of the casino before we recommend it to our readers. So you can be confident that you only see the best of the best. Here are some of the criteria we use:
Safety and licenses
We only recommend licensed casinos to our readers, which means they are 100% safe to play at. The exact license type will depend on the casino, but the most common include; The UK Gambling Commission, The Malta Gaming Authority, and The Curaçao Gaming Control Board.
To make sure your new favorite casino site has a valid license, look for a license emblem in the website's footer. That is where you will find a picture with an active link that leads you to the regulator’s site. When in doubt, double-check with Google Pay casinos regulatory authorities, whether the license is trustworthy.
Using a casino that accepts the Indian Rupee means you won’t encounter any currency transaction fees. These can sometimes be as high as 10% to 15%, so we avoid them at all costs. Any casino designed for Indian markets should support the local currency.
Besides cost-effectiveness, there is another reason why you should play in Google Pay casinos only in INR. The Foreign Exchange Management Act, 1999 (FEMA), imposes some restrictions on which currencies can be used by online gamers, so it is best to stick to your local currency.
Selection of games
There should be games for every type of casino player. We look for slots, tables, roulette, jackpots, and live casino games. The more games a casino has, the higher it will score in our reviews.
The same games should be available on desktop and mobile, regardless of whether there is a casino app involved, or just a mobile-optimized Google Pay casino site.
Google Pay Alternatives
On this list, you will find online casinos that accept Google Pay. As well as this, we look at how many alternative payment methods there are and how easy the payment process is.
Google Pay casinos must have a user-friendly deposit min, as well as the max amount, so they fit the budget of an average Indian gamer.
Online casinos need to have a professional and responsive customer support team. We check opening hours and look for contact methods such as live chat and a telephone number. We also put agents to the test with some tricky questions and annoying tone.
Indians, and all other players across the world, like to play on their smartphones and tablets. Google Pay casinos that use apps are widely accepted in the gaming community, but mobile-optimized platforms also have their fan base. No matter what type of platform works for you, we always check if the casino has the same number of games and bonuses as the desktop one. no one wants to get fewer bangs for their buck!
Mobile Google Pay Casinos
As mobile gaming becomes more and more popular, it is only natural to wonder whether you can use Google Pay to top up your balance at mobile casinos and whether it is complicated. Truth be told, using GPay on your mobile is maybe even easier than using it on your desktop.
When a casino introduces Google Pay online, it makes the funding process more streamlined, and without unnecessary details. You will deposit, and then authorize, the transaction directly on your phone with just a few taps on the screen. Additional verifications are rarely needed, especially if you have your Google Account set up on your phone.
To play at a Google Pay mobile casino won’t impose any additional fees. In fact, you may even get a Google Pay mobile casino bonus, in case your operator offers one. Furthermore, you’ll get access to all the same glitzy games and feature the original platform has and utilize them for your own benefit. Mobile apps, or mobile-optimized Google Pay casino websites, provide massive entertainment, no matter where you are and what you do.
How to Use Google Pay in Online Casinos
The very first step to using Google Pay casinos is opening a Google Pay account. There are two ways to do this; on desktop or mobile. If on mobile, you will need to download the app available on Android and IOS devices. For desktop, you simply need to visit the Google Pay website. Here’s how to register with Gpay:
- Create a Google account using your details
- Set a secure username and password
- Verify your contact details
- Click ‘add a payment method’ and select bank account
- Enter your bank account details and confirm
There are many different funding options on Gpay, but a bank account is the best to use on a Google Pay casino. Once you have set up Google Pay, you’re ready to choose a casino.
How to Sign Up on Google Pay Gaming Site
By the time a casino appears on our list, it has been tried and tested by our team. That means that every casino on this page falls within the category of being the best for Google Pay deposits. Here’s how to sign up to one of our recommended Google Pay casinos:
- Read our toplist and pick your favorite casino
- Click ‘Play Now’ to be taken directly to the casino site
- Click ‘Register’ and enter your information
- Create a memorable username and password
- Verify your email address
- Your account is now open
Once your details and email have been verified, your account will be open, and the fun can begin.
How to Make Google Pay Casino Deposit
The exact steps to making a deposit will depend on which Gpay casino you choose, but here is an overview of what the process will look like:
- Click ‘Deposit’ or ‘Wallet’ in the menu
- Choose your deposit method (Google Pay or Net Banking)
- Enter your deposit amount and click confirm
- You will then be redirected to a UPI payment page
- Open your Gpay App and locate the “UPI ID” in your account
- Paste the UPI ID on the confirmation page
- Accept the Gpay notification when prompted
- Your payment will be confirmed in a few seconds
- Funds will be added to your account instantly
How to Withdraw with Google Pay
The good news is that withdrawing with Google Pay is almost identical to depositing. So once you’ve added funds, you should be comfortable with taking them away too. Here’s an overview of what the withdrawal process looks like:
- Click ‘withdraw’ in the menu
- Enter your withdrawal amount
- Choose Google Pay as your withdrawal method
- Obtain your UPI ID from your Google Pay account
- Enter the UPI ID on the payment page
- Click confirm, and your withdrawal will be processed
- Expect your funds within two days
Additional Google Pay Deposits Information
By this point, you’re probably wondering what UPI means and why it’s part of the Gpay payment process. UPI stands for United Payments Interface, and it’s the technology that facilities inter-bank transactions. UPI makes Google Pay casinos a reality, and that’s why you’re taken to its confirmation page during the deposit process. Check out casinos with UPI to find more brands.
Casinos google pay deposit is credited to your account almost instantly, taking nothing more than a few seconds. Unfortunately, withdrawals have to go through more of a process. When you request a withdrawal, it will be sent to a payments team to approve. Once approved, you can expect the funds in the bank account hooked to your Google Pay online within a couple of days. Although not instant, this is still faster than some alternative payment methods.
Every casino that accepts Пoogle pay will have its minimum deposit and withdrawal rules, but in most cases, it will be ₹1000. Minimum deposits can be higher on specific payment methods, so always check beforehand. Most Google Pay casinos won’t charge you for using it, but your bank might. This is more likely to happen if there’s a currency exchange involved, further emphasizing the importance of a casino that uses INR.
When you create an account on a Google Pay casino, you will be asked to provide documents that verify your details. This will include a photographic ID and proof of address. You may be asked as soon as you sign up, but some also wait until your first deposit or withdrawal. You will only need to verify your account once, and it’s a quick process.
The Best Games to Play with Online Google Pay
There are no limits when it comes to what games to play after you make a deposit. Your gaming device will most certainly offer you a plethora of options, as Google Pay doesn’t set any restrictions on games. Enjoy blackjack, roulette, or slot machines. The latter is always a fun treat, especially if you get some free spins on the house!
At casinos that accept Google Pay you will also get a chance to experience casino gaming in a whole new way. Thanks to live tables, gambling at home can be as realistic and authentic as visiting a swanky gambling house in Goa.
Our Thoughts of Casino Google Pay Features
- Faster payouts – Although withdrawals still take a few days with Google Pay, it tends to be faster than traditional payment methods. This means you will get your cash faster, a significant advantage to using the platform.
- Pay on Mobile – Google Pay can be used on almost any device, but it’s particularly useful on mobile. You can make a deposit into your chosen casino while on the go with a simple app, and the platform is very easy to use.
- Safe and secure – The platform is fully encrypted, so you don’t need to worry about data leaks or financial information loss. In addition, your payments are subject to the highest levels of security.
- Bonuses and promotions – Google Pay tends to be an accepted payment method on most casino welcome bonuses and promotions. This means you will be able to claim these offers without any trouble.
- Longer process – Although depositing with Google Pay is relatively painless; it does require more steps than other more simple methods. It can take longer to work your way through a Google Pay deposit.
- Fees can apply – This depends on the casino, but you’re more likely to be charged for using Google Pay than you would for a Visa or Mastercard. Always check for fees before you deposit.
Is Google Pay a Good Choice for Gambling?
Google Pay casinos typically offer a wide range of games, and many players think that a payment method may affect the number of games they can access. Needless to say, that is not true, as once you deposit at the casino’s cashier, you’ll get access to all games that are supported in India by that particular operator.
Google Pay's payments won’t affect you in any way, at least when it comes to games. However, it should be noted that they might affect your capability of accepting bonuses.
Are there any Google Pay Bonuses?
We have to be honest with you and say that, on most occasions, you won’t find a bonus or a promotion created exclusively for Google Pay users. In case there is such an offer, casino Google Pay will probably let you know all about it with bells on and the Google logo all over the place. Yet, this happens as often as you meet the president.
Regardless, an online Google Pay deposit will typically allow you to enjoy all the regular and ongoing deals and bonuses. Unlike Skrill and other e-wallets that often face bonus restrictions, Google Pay rarely comes with any limitations. If you use this popular payment method, you will most likely get to enjoy:
- Google Pay Welcome Bonus
- Google Pay Free Spins
- Google Pay Reload Bonus, and maybe even the
- Google Pay No Deposit Bonus
Ultimately, it all comes down to what the casino you have chosen has to offer in terms of deals. Sites that accept Google Pay tend to have a nice variety of deals of all kinds for you to enjoy.
If you are struggling to understand the concept of Google Pay bonuses, we highly recommend reading our bonus guide. It has all you need to master them in no time!
Google Pay in India
Google Pay is becoming increasingly popular in India, as is Google Pay gambling. It’s a much easier way to pay because there are no card details to remember, and depositing takes just a few seconds. Although there aren’t many Google Pay casinos in India right now, we expect it to become more available in the very near future.
Google Pay Online Status in India
As of 2021, Google Pay has become the second-largest online payment wallet, just after PhonePe. According to reports, Google’s wallet managed to land a little over 37.5% of the total market share. The method generated transfers worth INR 2.74 Lakh, with 10 million merchants, and 2020 million users. Not too shabby!
It can be predicted how google Pay will continue to reassure its presence in the Indian market. At the end of 2021, the tech giant announced it will introduce Hinglish as one of the official languages of the app, and the possibility of splitting bills. It will also add voice and language support, for a more user-friendly approach.
Google Pay Casinos Alternatives
Because of the shortage of Google Pay casinos, it’s a good idea to have some alternatives in mind. There are many other payment options, but some of the best are:
- Paysafecard – We like Paysafecard for online gambling because it is a payment platform all of its own. It doesn’t link with your bank account, and transactions are kept separate. The only downside is that that Paysafecard has purchase fees.
- PayPal – PayPal works similarly to Google Pay payment in that you can make payments through your bank account through the PayPal platform. It’s very popular for online gambling and fee-free.
- Neteller – Neteller is an e-wallet that is commonly used for online gambling in India. It’s a great platform for when Google Pay isn’t available and equally easy to use. Transaction fees apply, though, so check those first.
How to Choose Alternative Payment Methods to Use?
Google Pay payment system is easy, convenient and fast, but it might not be the right one for everyone. If you think you two won’t get along, you can find some neat alternative payment methods above.
It goes without saying, having a couple of good suggestions makes a world of difference, but doesn’t guarantee you’ll find the right method for you. Now, we will list some of the basic things to consider when finding a payment method for you Google Pay casinos:
- Does it support both deposits and withdrawals?
- Are there any fees involved?
- Are transactions fast or do they take time?
- Is signing up with the payment provider easy and time-efficient?
- Is it legal to use this method in India?
- How complicated or easy it is to fund the payment balance?
Google Pay deposits are very effective, so maybe think twice before ditching this idea once and for all!
Google Pay FAQ
Are there fees for using a Google Pay casino?
- Google Pay itself doesn’t apply any transaction fees, so using the platform is entirely free. However, there are some instances when you may incur fees. For example, your bank could charge you exchange fees if you deposit using any currency other than INR, and the casino may charge you a transaction fee at their end.
How do I find casinos that accept Google Pay?
- If an online casino accepts Google Pay, they will typically have the logo visible somewhere on their website. If not, the ‘about us’ page should explain all supported payment methods. Finding a casino that accepts Google Pay is hard work, so we recommend saving yourself a lot of effort by checking out our list.
What is the minimum deposit with Gpay?
- The minimum deposit amount isn’t determined by Gpay but by the casino. It can vary significantly across different sites, anywhere between ₹1000 and ₹3000. This is because the casino operator has to pay fees to process transactions, and anything less isn’t worth it to them.
Can I get a bonus at a Gpay casino?
- Most Gpay casinos have a welcome offer for new players, and Google Pay deposits are included. Unlike some other payment methods, you are not penalized. You might even find a casino that incentivizes using Gpay by offering exclusive bonuses.