Best Google Pay Online Casinos
Google is all around us, even in your favourite online casino! The popular search engine has been developing this new exciting payment service for a long time, and now they are ready to assist you and help you safely make deposits. After all, Google is an internet giant and can be considered as reliable as any bank or credit card company.
Google Pay was launched in 2018, after the merger of Android Pay and Google Wallet, and it has been available in India since August 28th, 2018. Google Pay not only allows safe and secure money transactions but processing boarding passes and event tickets, as well. It is available on smartphones, tablets and desktop computers so you will probably always have a device that supports it nearby. Google Pay is also connected to your Google Account.
Top Google Pay casinos (or GPay casinos, as some call them), are open for Indian customers ever since this method became popular in India. In this article, you will find out more information on the Google Pay payment method and how to use it. After all, there were over 55 million active monthly GP users as of May 2019 in India alone.
- Using Google Pay in Casinos
- Main Features
- Google Pay in Indian Gambling
- Main Payment Alternatives
- Top Casino Brands
Best Google Pay Casinos Online 2021
How to Use Google Pay in Online Casinos
GPay casinos are becoming more common than ever as players all over the world prefer not only safe but convenient payment methods as well. Google Pay allows you to transfer money to your friends, family, pay in your favourite store or deposit in your favourite Google Pay casino without much fuss. Here is a detailed guide on how to do it.
Note: Google Pay User Policies in 2020 do not allow using it in online casino sites. Still, there are many GPay casinos available.
Pros and Cons
Google Pay gambling has been around for a while. Some users are thrilled with the G Pay method, and some that prefer alternative methods. Like every other payment method you will encounter in your life, there are some good sides and some bad sides.
Google Pay in India
Google Pay has been present in India from the very start, and many Google Pay deposit casinos emerged. After all, with millions and millions of Indians using it every month. It seems that Google understands India's potential, as they recently did some major changes in the Indian version of the app to make it more user-friendly.
In case you didn't know, INR online casinos are gaining popularity in India as traditional casino choices are very limited. We can only expect to see more and more Google Pay accepted online casinos for mobile devices in the future.
Google Pay Alternatives
Still not impressed? Luckily, there are plenty of online payment methods offered by casinos in India, like ApplePay online casinos. Considering how Google Pay is first and foremost an eWallet, it is only logical to find an alternative among similar products.
Here are some eWallets that could be a good alternative.
Top Google Pay Online Casinos
An online casino that accepts Google Pay is somewhat hard to find, but that doesn't mean they don't exist. Players can still find good and reputable casinos who offer G Pay. Here are some of them!
- Casumo – Established in 2012, Casumo quickly became one of the most popular casinos worldwide. Their welcome bonus goes up to $300 (100% match) plus 20 free spins on Book of Dead, one of their most popular slots. The pers don't stop there as Casumo offers many seasonal promotions, tournaments and special cash prizes every week. It would be good to subscribe to their newsletter, so you always know what is going on. Casumo is mostly focused on slots and live casino games, that take place on software provided by IGT, Microgaming, NetEnt, Thunderkick, WMS, Play’N Go and many more.
- Leo Vegas – has been an award-winning casino from the very start. Once you register, you will find over 1,500 different titles that will make playing as diverse as possible. Players get access to numerous video slots, table card games and live casino. Their welcome bonus goes up to $1,000 plus 122 free spins. The free spins apply only to the Book of Dead slot. There are also some other interesting promotions where you can make some extra winnings, or win a trip to Las Vegas.
- Regent Casino – promises a royal treatment. The welcome bonus goes up to $500. For the first deposit, players get a 150% bonus match up to $150, for a second deposit, players get 50% bonus up to $200, and for the third deposit, players can get a 75% bonus up to $150. The minimum deposit required in each case is $20. There is also a reward program that brings you special pers, rewards and additional bonuses. The entire system is very elaborate as there are seven different categories of players, and every category is different than the other. The wagering requirements are listed on the website and are different for every bonus or promotion. Regent casino offers traditional table games, slots, live casino, and scratchcards.
Google Pay Casino FAQ
- 1️⃣ Is Google Pay free?
- Yes, Google Pay is completely free for all its Indian users. Also, there are no fees involved, which means you will be able to enjoy all your winnings without any unnecessary costs.
- 2️⃣ Are there any online Google Pay casinos?
- There are many Google Pay casinos, and there will be more of them each day considering the rapid growth in the number of G Pay users.
- 3️⃣ Can I use Google Pay in India?
- Google Pay is available for all Google users in India ever since 2018. All you need is a free Google account and a funding method you will use for transfers.
- 4️⃣ Is Google Pay safe?
- Considering how Google is a company that defined the internet as we know it, it will not be wrong to say how Google Pay is probably the safest eWallet there is.