PayTM is becoming one of India's most popular payment methods, mostly because it is an Indian-based company with over 10 years of experience in managing online transactions of all kinds. The other reason why this payment method is gaining such a loyal following is more and more PayTM online casinos available in India.
Still not convinced? Then you’ll be happy to know how PayTM has a monthly active user base of over 200 million, which is rather impressive. Also, playing in a PayTM online casino is no longer a rarity but a common practice among Indian punters looking for the best and safest ways to handle their money transfers.
In this article, we will introduce you to everything this payment has to offer, help you learn how to use it, deposit and withdraw with it, as well as openly speak about its advantages and disadvantages.
- Using PayTM in Casinos
- Main Features
- PayTM in Indian Gambling
- Main Payment Alternatives
- Top Casino Brands
Best PayTM Online Casinos
How to Use PayTM in Online Casinos?
This popular payment method can be used not only in PayTM online casinos but to do grocery shopping, buy clothes, cable tv, and finance any other activity you have in mind. Alternatively, you can also use their nifty tool to search for different websites that accept PayTM, such as PayTM deposit casinos. But, how to get your hands on this amazing payment method?
Pros and Cons
Just like every other payment method, PayTM is not created to suit everyone. Even though it definitely is a crowd-pleaser, many players still have their doubts regarding this payment method. To keep you informed, we created a list of pros and cons.
PayTM in India
As previously mentioned, this payment method has been developed by Indians for Indians. It was established in 2010 as an e-commerce payment system and financial technology company based in Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India. This payment method is considered to be India’s most valuable start-up company. In December 2019 alone, this popular payment provider managed over 40 million transactions all across the Indian subcontinent. They also have one of the largest databases of active users, over 200 million, and that number keeps on growing.
But what’s the catch with PayTM and casinos? Online casinos are no longer considered a novelty but aren’t exactly as common as we hope they will be in a few years. Still, the number of casinos with this payment provider is constantly growing as more and more Indian punters discover the use of online gambling. Nowadays, more than a few reputable gambling establishments accept PayTM, and players can easily make deposits via this popular method. Some of the most popular casinos with the best bonuses will be listed below, so make sure you keep reading.
Top PayTM Online Casinos
Punters who have already made up their mind, and want to use PayTM as their payment method, will surely want to play in a safe and reliable casino. Here are some of the top Indian casinos that support PayTM:
- Betway – this casino established in 2006 offers a welcome bonus of 100% on your first deposit, up to £250, and let us tell you – the fun doesn’t end there. They are famous for their amazing competitions and promotions, as well as for a wide range of games that will entertain you during long gaming sessions.
- 10CRIC – do you love bonuses above anything else? Then 10CRIC casino is for you, as they offer at least 17 bonuses at all times. Besides, they also have an amazing portfolio packed with hot gaming titles and sports betting opportunities.
- LuckyDays – all new users in this casino get not only a welcome bonus of up to €1,000 plus 100 free spins but access to 1,300 gaming titles as well. Whether it's video slots, jackpots, live casino games, or any other form of gambling entertainment under the sun, you can be sure they’ve got you covered.
- 1️⃣ How do I deposit in a casino with PayTM?
- To deposit with PayTM, all you have to do is register with a casino that supports the payment method, click the Deposit button, type the amount (no smaller than required minimum), and submit it. In most cases, the deposit will be added to your casino balance within moments.
- 2️⃣ Is PayTM safe to use?
- PayTM is regulated and licensed under the provisions of the Banking Regulation Act, 1949. It is also an Indian-based company with 24/7 customer support that speaks your language. They implemented all security protocols and banking software to reassure safe and secure payments to be considered safe and serious payment method.
- 3️⃣ What is the minimum deposit in PayTM casinos?
- PayTM has no minimum deposit for their wallet service, but casinos that support this method will always have a minimum deposit. In most cases, this deposit is somewhere between €10 and €20, or equivalent in the currency of your choice. Of course, some casinos might have higher or lower requirements, depending on their policies.
- 4️⃣ Can I use PayTM for both depositing and withdrawing?
- PayTM is a transaction method that supports two-way transactions, which means it can be used for both depositing and withdrawing. Once the money gets to your eWallet, you can spend it from there or transfer it to your bank account if you feel like it.