Paytm, or Pay Through Mobile, is one of the largest digital payment platforms in India. It’s available across thousands of e-commerce sites, and more recently, Paytm online casinos. Indian players love to play at Paytm accepted casinos because it is so familiar and easy to use. The catch? It’s not everywhere yet. Sure, it’s becoming more popular, but many Indian online casinos still don’t have the payment method available.
Working your way through hundreds of options in the hope of finding a Paytm online casino is a big task, so we’ve done it for you. On this page, you will find the very best Paytm casinos in India. We have carefully reviewed these brands to ensure that they are safe and secure. We also go into more detail about what Paytm is and how it works. So keep reading to find out everything you need to know.
- Criteria to Find PayTM Casino
- How to Gamble with PayTM
- Advantages and Disadvantages
- PayTM in India
- Alternative Payments
Best Paytm Casino Sites
|150% + Unlimited Cashback||Read Review||Rajabets||4839+|
|₹20,000||Read Review||Casino Days||3000+|
|$1500+150FS||Read Review||Casino Z||4000+|
Paytm was founded in 2010 in Noida, India. What began as a small fintech company quickly grown into one of the most recognized ways to pay in the whole country. It’s estimated to now have more than 300 million users, and company revenue in 2020 was 32.81 billion INR ($460 million). Paytm gambling online is just one purpose; users can also shop online, pay bills, and top up their mobile phones.
The platform is a digital wallet, similar to other big names like PayPal. Money can be loaded through a debit or credit card or directly through a bank transfer. You can also pay directly into somebody else’s Paytm wallet if you know the details.
It’s widely accepted across India and is a safe and cashless way to make transactions. Every online payment is protected by 128-bit encryption and complete SSL security. An account has to be created, but the whole process takes just a few seconds. There is little-to-no verification required at first, but heavy uses will eventually run into KYC checks before continuing to use the service.
Paytm Online Casino Criteria
Our team of experts signs up for each Paytm casino and puts them through a strict testing process. Only when this is complete, do we recommend a casino to our readers. Here’s an overview of some of our review criteria:
- Licenses – Never trust an Indian casino with Paytm if it doesn’t have a license. It’s these licenses that ensure that a casino is safe, fair, and regularly audited. Licenses can be issued from three different countries, Malta, The UK, or Curacao. Think of a license as the number one sign of a legitimate casino.
- Payments – The casino needs to accept Paytm deposits, whether directly or through a UPI casino payment like Netbanking. The process should be quick and easy, even for beginners. We also expect to see other payment options for times when you do not wish to use Paytm.
- Bonuses – Not only do we make sure that the casino is generous and has a great casino welcome bonus, but we also check that Paytm deposits are included. There are some Indian Paytm casino sites that will exclude the payment method from offers and promotions. We make sure this isn’t the case.
- Games – After you have made your deposit, it’s time to play. But what if there is a small selection of low-quality games? Don’t worry. Paytm casinos recommended by us are guaranteed to have hundreds of games to choose from. These should also include titles from the biggest software developers.
- Mobile Gaming – With more players preferring to enjoy mobile casinos, we check that the mobile experience is up to scratch. This includes the mobile site and navigation, as well as the games being well optimized.
- Support – It would be great if we never needed to contact customer support, but sometimes we do. To make sure that the process is as easy as possible, we check the methods of contact and opening hours. We expect to see live chat and email channels and a team that is available during busy periods.
How to Use Paytm in Casino
Don’t worry if you’re entirely new to Paytm, or online casinos, as getting started is simple. However, there are a few steps between opening a Paytm account and adding funds to your casino balance. Here are some step-by-step instructions on how to use Paytm online casinos.
- Make a Paytm account – You will need a Paytm account before anything else. All you have to do is visit paytm.com and click register to get started. Here, you will be asked for personal information and to create login details. Once registration is complete, you will have an open Paytm account.
- Choose a Paytm casino – The best way to find a Paytm accepted casino is by selecting one of the brands on this page. Read our reviews and decide which is for you. Once you have taken your pick, click ‘visit casino’ to be taken straight there.
- Create a casino account – Now, it’s time to make a casino account. You will need to provide your name, address, and contact details first. Then you will be asked to create a username and password for future logins.
- Make a deposit – Head over to the wallet section to make a deposit, choose Paytm as your preferred method. Enter the amount you wish to deposit, locate the UPI ID within your Paytm account and enter it into the payment screen. Accept the Paytm payment request notification. The funds will be added to your account.
- Play games – Now go back to the homepage or games lobby to take your pick from the wide selection of live casino games. All of these will be optimized to work on all devices.
How to Withdraw with Paytm Wallet
The process of withdrawing with Paytm is almost identical to withdrawing, with just a few small differences.
Here’s how to withdraw from a Paytm casino in India:
- Visit the ‘wallet’ section and click ‘withdraw’
- Choose NetBanking as your withdrawal method
- Enter how much you want to withdraw
- Locate the UPI ID from your Paytm account and enter it
- You will see a success message confirming your withdrawal
- Your funds should be back with you within 48 hours
Paytm Casino Fees, Minimum Deposit & Withdrawals
To make a deposit, your deposit amount must be at least the minimum of what is accepted by your chosen casino. Every casino will have its terms and conditions, but the average minimum deposit amount is around 1000 INR. There will also be an upper limit, so if you plan on depositing a large amount, you may need to do so in separate transactions. Deposits with Paytm are usually credited instantly so that you won’t be waiting more than a few minutes.
The same applies to withdrawals. Before you’re able to request a withdrawal, your balance needs to be at or above the minimum withdrawal amount. Again, if it’s a significant transaction, maximum withdrawal limits will also apply. The critical thing to remember is that, for security purposes, your deposit method and withdrawal method need to be the same. For example, if you added money with Paytm, you will need to withdraw with Paytm too. Withdrawals will be credited to your account within 48 hours, making Paytm faster than many other payment options.
Indian casinos with Paytm may charge a small fee during deposits or withdrawals. Paytm doesn’t charge users, it charges the casino, but the casino may pass this on. Charges will be stated within the terms and conditions, so always read those carefully first.
You will be asked to verify your account, and this can happen at any time. Most Paytm online casinos will begin the verification process after requesting your first withdrawal, so expect this to happen. You will be asked to provide specific documents, including photographic ID, to confirm your identity to complete the verification. This is a one-time thing and will not need to be repeated.
Paytm Gambling Features
Paytm in India
With a population of over 1.3bn, India will always be a massive market for online casinos and new payment methods. There are thousands of companies already supporting the Paytm platform, and the number is rising daily.
Many Indian players like to use Paytm as it’s an Indian company based in the country. That means no transactions or information is going overseas, and it’s a platform that purposefully caters to the Indian audience. As a result, as more operators move into the Indian market, there will be a huge rise in Paytm accepted casinos.
Paytm Deposit Alternatives
There are several reasons why you might need an alternative to Paytm. The most common is that there are no Paytm casinos outside of India. So if you’re playing with an international brand, you will need to use a different payment method. Although the Paytm platform is unique in its own way, some similar alternatives work if you need them. Here are some Paytm alternatives:
- PayPal – The most comprehensive online payment platform in the world is PayPal. It works in many countries, including India, and has a similar interface to Paytm. It’s a digital wallet, and money can be added via bank cards or transfers. Many casinos in India and worldwide accept PayPal, and depositing is as simple as one click of a button.
- Neteller – Neteller is another digital wallet that is huge in the online gambling world. Again, it works similarly to Paytm and Paypal, but it does have higher-than-average fees. In addition, you will be charged for deposits and withdrawals, so if you’re frequently gambling, it can add up. However, it’s a safe and secure platform that has been around for years.
- Skrill – The third and final alternative to Paytm is another e-wallet. This time, Skrill. Another modern and smart digital wallet that is easy to use. Like Neteller, Skrill has fees, but they are some of the highest, and so we only recommend this as a last resort. It is safe, trusted, and accepted at every Skrill online casino.
Do I need to do KYC before I can deposit using Paytm?
- You will need to complete KYC with Paytm directly before starting using your account to its full potential. However, you can use it a little before verifying. The Paytm accepted casino itself won’t ask for KYC until you request a withdrawal. So, in theory, no, you don’t need to complete KYC before you can deposit, but you will eventually have to do KYC at both ends.
What are the minimum and maximum deposits with Paytm?
- The minimum deposit with Paytm is Rs 500, and the maximum is Rs. 10,000. Although these are quite strict limits, there’s nothing to stop you from making multiple transactions. It’s worth noting that these are the limits with Paytm directly, and the casino limits can be lower.
How does Paytm keep me safe when paying online?
- Every transaction made with Paytm is covered with 128-bit encryption and full SSL protocols. This prevents any hacking attempts or data loss and means that making payments through Paytm is safe. It has the same levels of security as many of the other biggest payment platforms, including Visa and Mastercard.
How do I know which casinos accept Paytm?
- The options on this page are the best Paytm casinos in India. If you choose to look elsewhere, you will need to do some digging to find out whether or not the casino accepts Paytm. The answer is usually on the about page or in the footer of the website where you will see the Paytm logo.