Every Indian gambler wants to play casino games online for real money. It’s a given that once you get accustomed to the games in free-to-play mode, you want to win real money. It’s what these games are for, and you get the most fun out of playing them this way.
Here at CasinoHEX, we provide Indian gamblers with the information they need to succeed in choosing the right casino. We review Indian online casinos professionally and give you all the details about them to make your choice really informed and based on facts, not on the ads these casinos display.
The first thing that pops up when you’re choosing an online casino to play at is the bonus. But online casino bonuses are more difficult to understand than simply the sum you see on display. Here’s a full guide on casino bonuses to help you be informed of your decisions.
Casino Bonuses For Indians 2020
MAIN TYPES OF CASINO BONUSES
You may be curious as to why do casinos offer bonuses in the first place. Why would they spend their money to give you a chance to win? It’s straightforward. There are so many casinos out there that they’re forced to give out bonuses to incentivize players to join. The odds are that you’re going to stay at a casino for a while, so giving people a bonus ends up being a good decision. Here are the types of online casino bonuses you’re likely going to encounter when you’re looking for a good casino.
- The Welcome Bonus. The most widespread online casino bonus is a welcome bonus. It’s a sum of money given to you once you register at a casino and make a deposit. The bonus you get is a certain sum of money to match your deposit. The sum you see on the ad of the bonus may be as big as $1000 in some casinos, but you don’t get all of it. You only get 100%-300% of your deposit. If the match-up percentage is 150%, for instance, you will have to deposit over $650 to reach the stated $1000 in bonus money. Most welcome bonuses are split into two or three stages. This means you can’t have that $1000 in one go. It may be split into three tiers when you get $300 first, then $200, then $400. You have to make a deposit to match it every time.
- Free Spins. If you’re not getting money as a bonus, you can receive some free spins to use at the casino. They’re not tied to your deposit, but just awarded if you make a deposit, no matter how small.
- No Deposit Bonus. Having spare money to kick off your gambling at a certain casino is fun, but it’s not the perfect option to check it out. You still have some skin in the game, and if you end up not liking the casino, you lose money. This is why this online casino bonus exists. As the name shows, this bonus doesn’t require you to make a deposit. All you have to do is to register, and you get this bonus. In most cases, you either get a small sum of money, no more than $20, or up to 100 free spins. Use this bonus to check out a casino before you make a deposit.
- The High-Roller Bonus. Some casinos focus more on the players who are willing to go all-in and spend thousands of dollars on gambling. They usher them in by offering deposit-specific bonuses. When you deposit a huge sum, you get more bonus money, and the wagering requirements are much lower.
- Weekly Bonuses. It doesn’t end on deposit, though. Many casinos offer some form of a weekly bonus to keep people playing. For instance, you can get 20 free spins on a specific slot each week. If a casino follows the philosophy of luck, you can participate in a lottery to win some free spins with prizes ranging from 5 to 1000 free spins.
- Tournaments and Challenges. Want to take the test of your luck even further? Take part in a tournament that many casinos offer. If you end up on the first positions of a leaderboard, you’ll get a huge online casino bonus as a prize.
WHAT IS MATCH-UP PERCENTAGE?
When you enter a casino website and see the casino bonus, you’re amazed at how big it is. It says 70,000 INR, and you feel like you can get it all in one go. It’s not that simple. You have to look at the match-up percentage first. This sum represents not the actual bonus you get, but the maximum bonus. It’s the maximum sum you can get. The way the house calculates your online casino bonus is called the match-up percentage. Simply put, the casino matches your bonus. If the match-up percentage is 100%, you get your deposit amount as a bonus. If it’s 200%, you get twice the deposit sum. The sum of the bonus you get is capped at the sum you see in the advertising. Note that sometimes the deposit is split into three stages, with each having its own match-up percentage.
WHAT ARE WAGERING REQUIREMENTS?
Sadly, you can’t get bonus money and make a withdrawal the next day. Otherwise, players would just make a deposit, get a bonus, and walk away with twice the money, no strings attached. This is why casinos implement wagering requirements to make sure gamblers give them some profit first.
The wagering requirement is the sum you have to spend on gambling at the casino before you’re able to make a withdrawal. It’s often given as a multiplier. A wagering requirement of x50 means you have to wager 50 times your bonus sum before you can make a withdrawal. If your bonus was rather big, it could take months before you can make a withdrawal fair and square.
There are almost no casinos without wagering requirements, but some are significantly lower than others. While many casinos ask you to wager 50 times the sum, some offer lower requirements, closer to x35. Some unique casinos offer wagering requirements as low as x10. You should go for these casinos if you want to make withdrawal faster.
The other option you can take if you want to escape the wagering requirements is to find a casino that allows you to split bonuses and regular funds. These casinos let you bet with online casino bonuses separately. This means the wagering requirements only apply to the bonus money, not your actual deposit. You can make a withdrawal of the wins you earned on the real money deposit at any time.
WHAT ELSE DO I NEED TO KNOW ABOUT ONLINE CASINO BONUSES?
- The first thing you have to remember that very few casinos grant bonuses automatically. You have to enter the code into the corresponding field to claim a bonus. It’s not a secret code since they’re all mentioned on the main page of the website. You have to look for them and enter them into the code field while making a deposit.
- The second, some websites have a cap on how much time you’re given to use a bonus. Some bonuses are nullified after a week, some after a month, but very few casinos let your bonus funds stay forever. Use the bonus before it’s over.
- The third, not all accounts and deposits are eligible for online casino bonuses. Some casinos have weird rules that ban residents from certain countries from getting bonuses. The same goes for payment methods. Not all casinos have these rules, but it’s worth checking it in advance to avoid confusion later on.
BEST ONLINE CASINO BONUSES REVIEWED
Online casino bonuses can get pretty messy if you start researching them. It gets even harder when you try to compare the bonus systems of different casinos. Here at CasinoHEX, we’re determined to help you with that.
We review casinos on a professional level and employ people from all vocations in the gambling industry. Our experts take a more in-depth look into how casinos function and present you with the information you need to understand whether you want to make a deposit at a specific casino.
Follow our tips, and you’ll find the perfect casino for you