PhonePe was made in India for Indians, so it’s no surprise that PhonePe casinos have risen in popularity. With so many international payment methods to choose from, many Indian casino players are enjoying the benefit of using a local alternative. On this page, we will take a close look at PhonePe, what it is, and how it works. We will then present you with the very best Phone Pe casinos right here in India. So keep reading for everything you need to know.
- What is PhonePe?
- Criteria to Find PhonePe CasinoS
- How to Gamble with PhonePe
- Advantages and Disadvantages
- PhonePe in India
- Alternative Payments
Best PhonePe Casinos Online 2023
|₹100,000 + ₹100 Freebet||Read Review||JungliWIN Casino||1081+||
|150% + Unlimited Cashback||Read Review||Rajabets||4839+||
|$1500+150FS||Read Review||Casino Z||4000+||
|up to 450% (3Lakh)||Read Review||9Winz||1800+||
|$1500 + 200 FS||Read Review||Lotto Agent||1.5k+||
PhonePe Company Overview
PhonePe is a relatively new payment method, having launched in 2015. Sameer Nigam founded it, and its headquarters are in Bangalore, India. Despite only launching in 2015, PhonePe has grown exponentially and now has over 280 million active users. In addition, the PhonePe app is available in over 11 Indian languages, so it’s perfect for those that want access to support and help in their local language.
The platform is based on the Unified Payments Interface, a payment system developed in India for facilitating online transactions. It is used for many purposes, including paying utility bills and topping up a prepaid mobile phone number. As with most popular payment methods, the PhonePe platform is now available on some online gambling platforms. These are known as PhonePe casinos in India, and we’re going to help you decide which is the best for you.
How We Find and Review PhonePe Casinos
Each PhonePe casino is tried and tested by our experienced team. From registering, to depositing and playing, we check everything. Only when our assessment criteria are met, do we publish a casino brand on our site. Here are some of the things we look at:
- Licenses – Every PhonePe casino needs to be appropriately licensed and regulated. This is the only way to know if a PhonePe casino can be trusted truly. Such licenses are issued in Malta, Curacao, or The United Kingdom.
- Payments – As well as accepting PhonePe payments, the PhonePe casino should have alternatives. We also check that the steps involved in making a deposit or withdrawal are quick and painless.
- Phone Pe Games – The selection of games should suit every type of player, including slots, tables, Andar Bahar games, and live casino. We test them on all devices to ensure a seamless gaming experience.
- Bonuses – We expect to see generous welcome bonus offers, as well as many regular promotions and VIP/loyalty schemes. We only recommend PhonePe casino sites that take good care of players.
- Customer Service – We test the customer support team to ensure that they are responsive, friendly, and helpful when needed. Live chat and email options should be available.
How to Use PhonePe Account
Here’s how to use PhonePe for online gambling. Simply follow these instructions:
- Create a PhonePe online casino account – You will need a PhonePe online casino account first. This involves visiting the website, registering, and getting set up. Download the PhonePe app on Android or IOS. Register your details, click ‘My Money’ in the app. Choose a funding method, such as a bank account or card, enter your details and add funds.
- Find a PhonePe casino – Not all casinos accept PhonePe. Choose one of the brands from our list of the best PhonePe casinos in India, and click ‘visit casino’ to go straight there.
- Create a PhonePe casino account – Complete the registration process with the casino and create a secure but memorable username and password for future use. You will also need to verify your account further down the line.
- Make a deposit – Head over to the wallet area and choose PhonePe or UPI as your online casinos PhonePe method selected. Next, decide how much you want to deposit and click submit. You will need funds in your PhonePe account first. You will then be taken to the PhonePe app to choose your source of funds. Accept the PhonePe notification and enter your UPI ID to complete the payment
- Enjoy your favorite games – You’re now ready to enjoy all of the fantastic casino games and casino features. Go to the games lobby to find your preferred game developer or search for your favorite titles.
How to Withdraw with PhonePe Account
Making a withdrawal with PhonePe is easy. Here are the steps:
- Check that the balance is real cash, not bonus funds
- Click on the wallet option and choose to withdraw
- Select PhonePe as your withdrawal method
- Enter how much you want to withdraw – the whole balance or a set amount
- Wait for confirmation – withdrawals can take up to 48hrs
Other Important Aspects
Unlike some other payment methods, there are no fees charged by the PhonePe platform. PhonePe not charging fees doesn’t necessarily mean you won’t pay them, though. For example, the PhonePe online casino may apply a charge for UPI deposits or withdrawals, so always check first. Similarly, your bank may charge a nominal fee for processing PhonePe payments.
All deposits made are credited to your casino account instantly, and withdrawals take up to 48 hours. Although this isn’t the fastest, it’s not the slowest, either. PhonePe processes withdrawals faster than some of the biggest competition, such as Visa and Mastercard.
The casino’s minimum deposit and withdrawal amount will vary but can be anywhere from ₹500 to ₹2000. This is in line with other payment methods, and so PhonePe is no more expensive to use. Another great thing about PhonePe is that it’s often not excluded from bonuses, unlike some popular e-wallets. This means that you won’t be penalized for using it.
Our Thoughts on PhonePe for Gambling
PhonePe Casino Sites in India
PhonePe is popular in India because it’s Indian. Not everybody wants to navigate an app or speak to customer support in English, and PhonePe supports 11 different Indian languages. This accessibility and local appeal is a big part of PhonePe’s success.
It’s becoming a familiar household brand and is available at a lot of offline stores and supermarkets. This increase in familiarity will increase the demand for PhonePe casinos, and the innovative brands will start accepting the payment method as soon as possible. Its high levels of security, easy processes, and fast payouts are just some of the reasons we expect PhonePe casinos to be huge soon.
PhonePe Casino Alternatives
If a casino doesn’t accept PhonePe, or you can’t use it, don’t worry; there are other options. Here are some of the best PhonePe alternatives:
- Paytm – Paytm is very similar to PhonePe. It’s a digital wallet and UPI payment method for gambling designed for Indian users. It’s safe, convenient, and accepted at a vast number of locations and casinos. You can try Indian casino with Paytm from our list. Also, Netbanking is a great alternative for it.
- Google or Apple Pay – These mobile payment platforms link directly to your bank card or account for safe and secure payments. There are no fees for using them, and anybody using an Android or Apple device can utilize them.
- Neteller or Skrill – Neteller and Skrill are great digital wallets and great alternatives to PhonePe. The downside? There are transaction fees for every deposit and withdrawal, so keep that in mind while playing casinos with Neteller or Skrill.
Will I need to verify before using PhonePe or a PhonePe casino?
- Yes, you will need to verify your account with PhonePe before you can use it. This will involve photo identification and verification of your details. A PhonePe casino will also have its verification process, but this is likely further down the line. It’s worth noting that you will only need to verify your account once.
What is the minimum deposit at PhonePe casinos?
- The minimum deposit isn’t set by PhonePe, but by the casino itself. The average minimum tends to be ₹500, but this can be higher in some places. Read the terms and conditions if you’re unsure.
What languages does PhonePe support?
- PhonePe is available in the following languages: English, Hindi, Telugu, Tamil, Kannada, Malayalam, Marathi, Bengali, Gujarati, Odia, and Punjabi.
How do I know if a casino accepts PhonePe?
- Each casino site listed on this page accepts PhonePe, so it’s easiest to stick with our recommendations. Otherwise, the accepted payment methods should be evident on the ‘about us’ page or in the footer of the casino website.