Do you want to get a free signup bonus in no deposit casino? Many gamblers do. Getting a no deposit bonus sum of money without actually having any skin in the game helps you explore the casino with no deposit before banking your account. Besides, it just feels good. We at CasinoHEX.in are determined on helping you get the most out of free no deposit casino offers. You'll have access to all the information about no deposit bonuses Indian online casinos offer.
You don't want to risk your money if you know you're not well enough at the game to win every time. You may want to play free versions of casino slots or explore the casino without risking your money to do so. If you're going to practice for free, go to CasinoHEX reviews of casino games with no deposit, where you can find free versions. If you want to explore casinos for free, continue reading about new no deposit bonuses.
- What is Special about Free Sign Up Bonus in India?
- Main Pros and Cons of Using It
- Wagering Requirements Information
- How to Use The Bonus
- How to Find a Good One No Deposit Casino
Best No Deposit Bonus Casino List in India
1 No Deposit Bonus Gratorama Bonus Money 2 No Deposit Bonus 888 Bonus Money 3 No Deposit Bonus Spartan Slots Bonus Money 4 No Deposit Bonus Betzest Bonus Money 5 No Deposit Bonus Jungle Raja Bonus Money
Casino no deposit bonuses are very popular with Indian gamblers, but not as popular with real money casinos. Unfortunately, not all gambling brands offer this type of bonuses because it's risky for the casino. You can get the welcome bonus without deposit, play at the casino, and leave it without ever making a payment.
Here's how it works. All you have to do to get it is find a gambling site where you can get an online casino free bonus without deposit, find the bonus codes, and create an account. Once you've created it, you need to enter the Indian no deposit casino codes into the corresponding field, and you're awarded it for free. Now, you can use it at your discretion. The only thing you have to consider is that sometimes the no deposit bonus for Indian players can only be used for specific slots or types of games.
Even though you have to wait for quite a lot of time before the withdrawal, best no deposit bonuses are immensely popular with Indian players. These types of promotions are sought after because there are fewer risks than advantages. This offer is straight up and works well for both novices and old-timers.
Our favourite casino brands to claim free sign up bonus in India are:
- Betzest ₹416 No Deposit Bonus – the generous bonus for newcomers with quite high wagering requirements x50 which should be wagered in 14 days.
- Gratorata $7 No Deposit Bonus – with lower wagering requirements x40. The bonus will expire if you are not active in 7 days.
- 888 Casino $88 No Deposit Bonus – seems unreal to wager and withdraw because you have to wager $88 x30 times. You can calculate to understand that the required sum of money is more than high. Still, it's a great offer to try your luck and to test 1000+ online slots here.
Check out the no deposit casinos list right now and start trying out sign up bonus casino on your own.
Why free signup bonus in no deposit casino is a thing?
Isn’t there a problem with no-deposit casino bonuses? Who would give money away for free? Casinos aren’t precisely known for being charitable organizations. Why would they give you money for free?
Well, because it’s in their best interest. There are so many Indian online casinos out there that they can’t win over the competition unless they offer you something. Most online casinos with no deposit options already offer a welcome bonus and give people bonus money to match their deposit. Offering a no deposit bonus for free makes casinos even more prominent in the eyes of the gamblers.
But here’s the trick. You can’t make a withdrawal unless you wager many times the bonus sum. This means there is no way you can rip off a casino, win real money in big amounts, withdraw the funds and never come back. At least, it isn’t very likely because you’d have to keep winning for a week straight.
So the online casino with no deposit bonus is a great way of familiarizing yourself with a casino brand, but not the best way to win a lot of money. You will have to deposit to do that. But there are some downsides as well. Keep reading to get to know about those.
How to Claim a Free No Deposit Bonus?
Free no deposit bonuses are most commonly reserved for new customers, but considering they come in different shapes and sizes, here are some instructions on how to claim them successfully.
- Find a casino with a free no deposit bonus – this is a straightforward task, as we listed all the most popular and reliable casinos with no deposit bonuses just for you. Just check the table above! No deposit bonus can be free bonus money, free spins, or simply a token of a certain value that has to be played on table games in one single hand.
- Register with the casino – by clicking the button next to the name of the casino brand, you’ll be redirected to their website, where you can open an account. Most casinos require only basic information such as your name, phone number, and address. Registration can be done both via mobile and desktop devices.
- Get your no deposit bonus – some will be added immediately, while other no deposit bonuses need a special bonus code to be added to your account. If you are unsure which way to go, read our review once again, or ask customer support how to get this amazing deal.
- Play the bonus – bonus is not free money, but funds that have to be wagered. Let’s give this statement some perspective: if you get a $20 no deposit bonus, this money can’t be withdrawn immediately, but you have to use it to play games. After all, that is why the casino created this incredible deal. Once you are done, all profits must be wagered a certain number of times before you can finally ask for a withdrawal. At most casinos, it is between 20 and 50 times, so read T&C for more information.
Different Types of No Deposit Bonus
As previously mentioned, no deposit bonuses are not all created the same. Even though they all serve the same purpose – they allow you to enjoy casino games without making any real money risks. In the end, you can even profit from it! To help you navigate the often-complicated waters of no deposit bonuses, we created a small list of the most common types!
- Free casino cash – as simple as it sounds, the casino will add $5, $10, or any other predetermined amount to your balance. It has to be used for play and can’t be withdrawn. In most cases, you can use it on any games you like, even though some casinos don’t allow wagering bonuses on table games and certain slots (mostly due to regulatory restrictions). Check out their table of contributing games to create a game plan before wagering any money, even if it’s free.
- Free spins – this type of bonus is usually related to a certain game. After you register, the casino will give you a predetermined amount of slots that have to be played on a specific title or two. Here are some of the most common titles that are part of the no deposit bonus: Starburst, Book of the Dead, Jammin Jars, or fruity slots. However, there is no guarantee that the casino you like will allow you to play casino with free spins on the games we mentioned, so it is best not to bother with them anyway. See this as an opportunity to have a gaming session on the house! Most casinos will limit your profits from free spins, but don’t worry as the limit is pretty reasonable – around $100, depending on the establishment.
- Bet token – this type of token usually has a certain value attached to it and has to be used on a single hand. For instance, the operator can give you a $5 token for blackjack. All you have to do is find a blackjack game you like and play those $5. Keep in mind that all the money has to be used at once and on a specific game type. Some casinos will even condition that you have to play it as your first bet. This type of bonus is not so common these days and can be found only with a handful of operators focusing on table games and live casino games.
Features of no Deposit Bonus for Indian Players
Downsides? Can casino with free money in no deposit have disadvantages? Sure, online bonuses with no deposit are not without fail. Let's start with the positive side, though.
- So want to get a free money bonus without a deposit? – This one is a no-brainer. If you get something for free, why not take it. There are no pitfalls here. You can get the money for free, no strings attached. You can abandon the free bonus casino at any time, and you won’t be charged for it. You don’t even tie your credit card to the casino, so there’s simply no option to make a withdrawal.
- Testing the waters. – Choosing a no deposit online casino in India is not an easy job. You have to consider dozens of factors to make sure the casino is 100% good for you. The problem is, what if you fail? Then you risk losing the deposit you made at the casino. You can’t withdraw it unless you wager 30 times the bonus amount, and it ends up being useless to you. Getting a small free no deposit bonus casino offer lets you the opportunity to test the waters before you go all-in.
- It’s small. – Certain Indian online casinos offer welcome bonuses that are measured in tens of thousands of rupees. It’s not uncommon to see a casino giving away ₹70,000 to the new gamblers. However, the amount of money you receive in a no deposit bonus online casino is far smaller than that. It doesn’t exceed ₹1,500, and in most cases, it’s not even money being given away but no deposit free spins casino offers.
- It’s not widespread. – The problem of casino no deposit bonuses is that you don’t see it in all casino sites. Only a handful offer you to get some money for free. The rest only give a regular welcome bonus that requires you to make a deposit first. However, with CasinoHEX.in, this problem is completely avoidable since you can see a list of all casinos that offer the best no deposit bonus.
- You can’t make a withdrawal. – Most casinos operate their bonus system with some withdrawal requirement built into it. This means you can’t withdraw the winnings until you bet a lot of times. While you can get through this period if you make a deposit and gamble for some time, you’ll have a hard time meeting the wagering requirements if you only have 500 INR.
Puzzled as to what these withdrawal requirements are all about? Keep on reading, and you’ll find out more about it in the next chapter.
Online Casinos with no Deposit Welcome Bonus (+ Wagering Requirements Explained)
|Casino||Year Established||No Deposit Bonus|
|Spartan Slots||2008||25 Free Spins|
|Jackpot City||1998||20 Free Spins|
In a perfect world, you can enter a casino without paying a dime, get real money no deposit bonus, win a fortune, and leave with your win, not a single penny paid. But that world would be too perfect. In reality, you can’t do that in most Indian online casinos with no deposit bonuses. Why? Because you’d have to beat the wagering requirements first.
Wagering requirements is what makes the appeal of bonuses a little bit less pronounced. Here's how it works. For every bonus you receive, be it a no deposit bonus 2021 or any other bonus, you have to spend a certain sum of money on betting before you're able to make a withdrawal at all.
In most cases, the sum of money you have to wager before you're cleared for making withdrawals is around 30 times the bonus sum. That's right, you have to multiply your original bet by 30 to even get to the stage where you can withdraw the winnings. In some casinos, the rules differ, and they ask for wagers anywhere from x10 to x50 the bonus sum.
The other details you should know about is that not all casino games count the same. If you make a bet on an online slot, the whole of your wager counts into the wagering requirement. If you bet on a table game, only 30% to 60% of your wager counts. The number is even lower for roulette no deposit game; it's just around 10% in most casinos. Live dealer games are either not counted at all or hover around 5% to 10%.
This means I'd take an eternity to qualify for a withdrawal if you're only playing roulette or live casino. It can also be hard to get through this stage if you've found a casino that has a very high wagering requirement. So what are you going to do to make your gambling life easier?
How to get the most out of a no deposit required bonus
Now, you can use no deposit bonus casinos promotions to win real cash in India. Not unless you have terrific luck, that is. You can use it only for exploring a casino and making sure it's good enough for your tastes. But you can make the most out of your time with the no-deposit casino bonus.
✔️ Read the requirements
Make it your habit to read the requirements for whatever bonus you're getting. If you get a bonus supposing you understand the deal, it ends nicely in most cases. In some extreme examples, however, you can get yourself in a bad situation.
Spending a couple of minutes to read the legal stuff makes it way easier to understand what you're signing up for, and get out of it if you don't like the deal. If the casino you're looking at doesn't even mention the requirements, it may be a bad sign.
Talk to their support if you can't find that information.
✔️ The no deposit bonus can be spent on any game
While you're browsing the legal details of the deal, look for this one thing. You have to be able to spend the no deposit bonus on any game at the casino. To be fair, any bonus is better than nothing, but it's not the best way to get to know the casino if you only have 7 free spins at one particular slot. What if it's a good slot, but all the rest don't work correctly? You have to be able to check out as much as you want.
✔️ Go for money over free spins no deposit
Many no deposit bonuses in India consist of nothing but free spins. It's a good option, but it's always better to have a bonus in the form of bonus money. Why? Because you can bet lower and stretch your bonus for a longer time.
✔️ Find the balance between bonus and wagering requirements
Any casino bonus is a compromise. You have to find the balance between a big bonus and high wagering requirements. It's sporadic that you'd see a casino that has low wagering requirements giving away a huge online casino no deposit bonus. So you'll have to choose whether a higher wagering requirement is worth it.
✔️ Make bets that count
You already know that not all casino games pay the same. If you want to get to the stage where you can make a withdrawal, make only those bets that count 100%. You'll have to compromise your love for roulette and live dealer games if you want to be able to make a withdrawal.
The only time you can disregard this rule is if you don't care about withdrawals and only want to test the waters.
How to find the perfect no deposit bonus casino in India?
Finding a no deposit mobile casino that meets all your criteria is not an easy task. Here are a few tips you can use to help you along the way.
Find a trustworthy casino
The first thing you should for in any casino, especially the no deposit one is its trustworthiness. Here are the signs that show you a casino has some credibility.
- SSL certificate
- International casino license
- Certificate from a monitoring company
- Clear rules
- Mostly positive reviews on the web
- Responsive support
The casino takes INR
You'd think that playing at international casinos is good enough to spend some time on exchanging currencies. But the truth is, you don't only spend time, you spend a lot of money, too. You lose money on each deposit. Depending on your way of making a deposit, it can be as high as 10%.
Finding a casino that takes Indian rupees and still meets all your requirements is comfortable enough, so you don't have to lose money every time.
Look for a casino with fair rules
The rules are essential to a good no deposit casino. When you register and make a bet, you automatically subscribe to the rules of the website. What if you didn't read them, and the rules state you can't withdraw winnings made with bonus money, no matter what? That would be a downer.
Look for casinos that state their rules clearly and show that the rules are fair. If you don't want to read dozens of pages of rules, rely on CasinoHEX.in. Our experts do this for you and express their opinion in the reviews.
Don’t stop at one
The best thing about no deposit bonus is that it leaves you completely free to do whatever you want if you don't like the casino. You don't have any skin in the game, so why bother?
Don't stop at one casino when you're testing them. Go on and take the no deposit bonus in multiple casinos to test them out. When you're done, you can stick to one of them and invest there.
No Deposit Casino FAQ
- 1️⃣ What do I need to get no deposit bonus at a casino?
- All you have to do is register at the desired online casino, and the casino bonus no deposit will be added to your account. You can use it immediately.
- 2️⃣ Can I use no deposit bonus for all the games at an online casino?
- In most cases, no, you cannot. A free welcome bonus no deposit casino offers this type of bonus for a game or specific games. The bonus is designed to help you get a better idea about the casino, game or games. This usually means you can use it for limited games, mostly slots or lottery.
- 3️⃣ Am I mandated to deposit after I use the bonus?
- No, you are not mandated. After you have used the entire no deposit bonus, you are free to start gambling at another website. Make sure to check our prepared list and register at the casino sites with a free signup bonus.
- 4️⃣ What are the wagering requirements for no deposit bonuses?
- It depends on the casino, and we cannot generalize the matter. However, we do know that most wagering requirements are between 30 and 40 times your stake. Check the requirements of the actual casino where you will gamble.
- 5️⃣ Are free spins available as a part of a no deposit bonus?
- In many cases, yes, they are. Don't forget that free spins are related or available for a specific slot, and therefore they cannot be used for all slots with no deposit.
- 6️⃣ Do all online casinos offer no deposit bonuses?
- A casino bonus without deposit isn't a mandatory bonus for a casino. This means that an online casino may offer a bonus of this kind, but they are not obligated. Use our help to get a better idea about no deposit bonuses or check your online casino's promotion section.