Indian Rupees Online Casinos
There’s a common misconception among Indian gamblers. Many people think that since online casinos are not legal in most Indian states, you can’t find a online casino in indian rupees. It couldn’t be farther from the truth. There are plenty of Indian Rupees casinos and the best of them are reviewed at our website. You can both make a deposit and withdrawal in INR, saving money on exchange fees.
Do you think that the only good casinos are EUR or USD casinos? You just haven’t seen a great INR casino yet! The odds are you’ve seen at least one international casino that you loved but didn’t realize that you can make a deposit in Rupees. We at CasinoHEX work hard to make sure about your opportunities in the money aspect of gambling.
Continue with the article, and you’ll learn everything there is to know about making deposits and withdrawals at Indian online casinos for Rupees. You’ll also read a step-to-step guide on making a deposit in online casinos with Rupees.
Don’t think looking for INR online casinos is worth it? Read on, and you’ll see a list of benefits of these casinos. After all, finding a great casino that accepts Rupees is easy with CasinoHEX.
Online Casino in Indian Rupees List 2020
|4||50 Free Spins||PlayOJO||1400+|
|18||₹100000+200 FS||Voodoo Dreams||788+|
|19||₹160000||Jackpots In A Flash||525+|
HOW TO GAMBLE WITH RUPEES?
Granted, you don’t see as many casinos that offer to make deposits with Rupees as you see EUR or USD casinos. It’s because many casinos are so big they don’t need to support multiple currencies. They know people will gamble there regardless of exchange fees. However, there are plenty of casinos that target our local gambling market. They let you pay and receive payments with Rupees, making your life a bit easier. Finding them is easy with CasinoHEX.
WHAT ARE THE PAYMENTS METHODS FOR INR CASINO DEPOSITS?
INR online casinos offer quite a variety of choice when it comes to making a deposit. After all, it’s in their interest to give you plenty of ways to make a deposit and make it easy for you. Here are the top picks when it comes to banking methods.
The very basic option when it comes to making a deposit with Rupees is simply using your Visa or Mastercard. You don’t have to look for alternatives or think about how big the fees are going to be. Just take your credit card, type in the banking information into the safe payment gateway form, and your deposit is taken in instantly.
Not keen on keeping your banking information in the open? There are alternatives:
- Skrill – is one of the best e-wallets you can use as a gateway. After all, Skrill markets itself as a gambling payment system. Most Rupee casinos take it, so you won’t miss out at all if you pay using this e-wallet. The payment system supports INR payments, so there’s no need to lose money on exchange fees. You will, however, pay a 1.45% transaction fee and a 2% fee on Skrill deposits.
- Neteller – is also a prime choice among INR online casinos. However, it has more issues associated with it. You can only use INR if you’re conducting a money transfer. For making purchases with your account, you’ll have to exchange currencies and pay a fee on top of it. You won’t be able to make a big withdrawal at first since it’s capped for new accounts. On the positive side, lots of Indian casinos accept it.
- PaysafeCard – is another way of making a deposit in a Rupee casino. You can even use it as a discreet way of making a payment because you don’t need to get an account to make payments. All you have to do is just buy a prepaid card with a set amount of Rupees on it and use it as just as you would with any other debit card. When the money is gone, just get yourself a new one.
- EcoPayz – is a more suitable alternative. It’s also a prepaid virtual card, but it supports INR. You can get yourself a debit card with Rupees and top it up any time without paying the exchange fee. You will have to pay a 1.5% fee on money transfers, though. Considering the fact you can pay directly in Rupees, it’s a great option.
- Bitcoin – Lastly, you can always pay with Bitcoin. There are many INR casinos that accept BTC as well. Just filter our list of casinos by Bitcoin to see what casinos are available.
Don’t see your preferred casino deposit option on our list? It’s not a problem. Even the less popular variants are represented in the world of Indian gambling. Filter our casino list by the payment option to see where you can make a deposit.
HOW TO MAKE CASINO DEPOSITS WITH INR?
The benefit of using CasinoHEX is that you’re not going to see any problems with making a deposit at any casino you choose. Pick any casino from the list, and you’ll make a deposit in Rupees smoothly. Here’s how you do this.
- First, you have to choose a casino. Don’t underestimate this stage. While we don’t list casinos that may defraud you, tastes differ. You may choose the first casino you see and then regret making a deposit because it doesn’t have enough table games to suit your needs. Browse the list of vetted casinos here at CasinoHEX, read a couple of reviews, and find the one you love.
- Then, you have to get yourself an account. It’s really easy in most places. All you have to do is come up with is a username and a password. Then, enter your email and verify it by clicking on a confirmation link that the casino sends you. You still have to undergo a KYC procedure since the anti-money laundering laws require it. It’s not hard at all, all you have to do is send the casino a copy of your utility bill. But that can be done later.
- Enter your account and go to the deposit section. You’ll see a list of deposit options there. Pick the right one from the list. Before you go for it, check whether there are payment options that give you bonuses. You may find that using another payment system will be more beneficial because of a 5-10% bonus.
- It’s at this stage that you can enter the bonus code. Most INR online casinos offer you to get some bonus money. The maximum numbers range from ₹5,000 to ₹20,000, so you can get quite a bonus to kick start your gambling with. Go to the “promotion” tab on the website to find out what bonuses casino offers. Enter the bonus code in the appropriate field and proceed.
- Depending on the payment method you chose, you’ll need to enter your banking information in the corresponding fields. For credit card payments with Rupees, you’ll need to enter a 16-digit code, the expiration date, and the CVC code from the back of your card. For prepaid cards like Paysafecard or EcoPayz, you can find that number on the website. If you’re using an e-wallet, it’s even easier. All you have to do is to enter your email and password.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF GAMBLING WITH INDIAN RUPEES?
Why make payments with Rupees if you can choose any casino and just convert your currency? Well, there are a couple of benefits to it:
- Gambling with Rupees saves you money. It may not be the biggest amount, but saving is better than spending, right? You can pay anywhere from 2% to 5% just to get your money exchanged. If you’re an avid gambler, you can be losing thousands of Rupees just on exchange fees.
- Often, you have to use third-party exchanges to make a deposit in a casino that doesn’t accept INR. Apart from having to pay an exchange fee, it may be dangerous. You never know if an exchange like this is 100% secure. With Rupee online casinos, you don’t have to worry about it.
- When you’re making a withdrawal, you lose double the exchange fee. You’ve paid it already, and now, you’ll pay it again when sending money from the casino to your bank account.
Browse CasinoHEX list of INR online casinos, choose the one that suits your needs, and save money gambling!
Indian Rupees Online Casinos FAQ
- ⭐ What advantages do I get if I use INR instead of USD?
- You may not be able to play at some online casinos since they only take USD. However, this doesn’t mean your choice in gambling is limited to INR casinos. All games that you can find at an international casino are available at INR casinos as well.
- ⭐ If I choose Indian Rupees, won’t this limit my options?
- Not at all. You will be limited in the choice of casinos, not casino games. Browse our list of casinos to find the games you want to play, and pay with Rupees for playing them.
- ⭐ Do online casino list and pay their entry bonuses in Rupees?
- Yes, INR online casinos show everything in Rupees. You won’t need to second-guess yourself when you bet since everything is shown in your currency.
- ⭐ Do I still have to pay transaction fees with Rupees?
- Yes, you do pay transaction fees that your payment provider charges. However, you don’t have to pay exchange fees.