Online Casinos in Indian Rupees
There's a common misconception among Indian gamblers. Many people think that since playing online casino in Indian rupees is not legal in most states, you can't find a casino. It couldn't be farther from the truth. There are plenty of Indian Rupees casinos, and the best of them are reviewed on our website. You can both make a deposit and withdrawal in INR, saving money on exchange fees.
Do you think that the only good casinos are EUR or USD casinos or maybe Bitcoin casino sites in India? You have 't seen a great online casino Indian rupees accepted yet! The odds are you've seen at least one international casino that you loved but didn't realize that you can deposit Rupees. At CasinoHEX, work hard to make sure about your opportunities in the money aspect of online casino gambling in Indian rupees.
Continue with the article, and you'll learn everything there is to know about making deposits and withdrawals at Indian online casinos for Rupees. You'll also read a step-to-step guide on depositing in online casinos with Rupees.
Don't think looking for casinos in rupees is worth it? Read on, and you'll see a list of benefits of these casinos. After all, finding a great casino that accepts Rupees is easy with CasinoHEX.
List of the Best Rupee Casinos 2021
|Exclusive ₹120,000||Royal Panda||685+|
|€1000 + 300 FS||Praise Casino||2100+|
Lotto Smile India
|N/A||Lotto Smile India||100+|
KIM VEGAS CASINO
|€1300||KIM VEGAS CASINO||4201+|
|€1500 + 150 FS||JVspin||6000+|
|€1000+ 50 Free Spins||Khelo24Bet||2000+|
Shangri La Live
|₹60,000 + 20 FS||Shangri La Live||1580+|
|€1500 + 150FS||Betandyou||5000+|
|100% up to $100||KTO||1200+|
Jackpots In A Flash
|₹160,000||Jackpots In A Flash||525+|
|50 Free Spins||PlayOJO||3000+|
|₹500 No Deposit||Jungle Raja||1000+|
How to Play Online Casino in Indian rupees?
Granted, you don't see as many casinos that offer to make deposits with Rupees as you see EUR or USD casinos. It's because many casinos are so big they don't need to support multiple currencies. They know people will gamble there regardless of exchange fees. However, there are plenty of casinos that target our local gambling market. They let you pay and receive payments with Rupees, making your life a bit easier. Finding them is easy with CasinoHEX.
WHAT ARE THE PAYMENTS METHODS FOR INR CASINO DEPOSITS?
INR online casinos offer quite a variety of choice when it comes to making a deposit. After all, it's in their interest to give you plenty of ways to make a deposit and make it easy for you. Here are the top picks when it comes to banking methods.
When it comes to depositing with Rupees, the fundamental option is simply using your Visa or Mastercard. You don't have to look for alternatives or think about how big the fees will be. Just take your credit card, type in the banking information into the safe payment gateway form, and your deposit is taken in instantly.
Not keen on keeping your banking information in the open? There are alternatives:
Don't see your preferred casino deposit option on our list? It's not a problem. Even the less popular variants are represented in the world of Indian gambling. Filter our casino list by the payment option to see where you can make a deposit.
HOW TO MAKE CASINO DEPOSITS WITH INR?
The benefit of using CasinoHEX is that you're not to see any problems with depositing at any casino you choose. Pick any casino from the list, and you'll make a deposit in Rupees smoothly. Here's how you do this.
Mobile casinos with Indian Rupees
Mobile casinos are becoming increasingly popular worldwide, and with the rising number of smartphone users in India, they are also starting to dominate this market. Of course, this new type of gaming puts unseen challenges to developers – the mobile casino has to be stable yet fast, easy to load, yet hold every game and piece of information might need while looking attractive on the small screen. There are three main types of mobile casinos with Indian Rupees, and now it’s about time you learn the difference!
- Mobile casino apps – this type of mobile platform has to be downloaded and fit the specific operating system on your device, commonly Android or iOS. After installing it, you log into your account only the first time you use it and can later access all games with a tap of your finger. Considering casino games take up a lot of data space on your phone, mobile apps are more common among sportsbooks, while very few operators choose them for casino play.
- Mobile sites – these sites can be recognized by the letter “m” in front of the domain, for instance, “m.hexcasino.com”. Such websites are designed exclusively for playing on the go, and technical-wise, have little in common with the desktop site. They share the same server, games, regulatory authority but still stand as a separate computer code piece.
- Mobile optimized sites – most common and easiest to use, this type of site is the same as the desktop site but changes the layout depending on the device. You never have to download anything or be upset about the space it takes on your phone, as all you need is a working browser and a wi-fi connection that works.
Live Casinos with Indian Rupees
Many live gaming software providers have recognized the need for modern Indian punters who wish to play in their local currency – Indian Rupee. Live casinos with Indian Rupees are becoming more frequent as the interest in this type of gaming grows. But what are live casinos? And can you really play in INR? First things first! A live casino is a special part of a rupee online casino that features gaming tables with real dealers, just like any brick-and-mortar establishment would. Dealers use professional equipment and are located in a luxurious studio, while multiple cameras stream their actions 24/7. They lead the game as usual, and you can join anytime.
Now for the second part of the question: as long as you play on a site that supports your currency, you will also be able to play at a live casino with Indian Rupees. So, instead of travelling to Goa to have a taste of a real casino, you can enjoy it right from your living room. Now, let’s take a look at the most popular games you can play with INR in your casino:
- Casino poker – you play against the dealer and not other pliers at the table.
- Teen Patti and Andar Bahar – Indian staples that are becoming increasingly more popular internationally. For beginners, we advise you to stick to Andar Bahar.
- Roulette – a french classic that comes in so many variants it is impossible to list them all. Some of the most popular ones are auto roulette and double ball.
- Blackjack – a must-have at any live casino, comes in multiple variations.
- Gaming Shows – a new take on gaming that combines gambling with TV shows and board games.
- Baccarat – a simple game, best known for being James Bond’s favourite, as well as for multiple side bets.
Claiming Casino Bonuses with Indian Rupees
Before you claim your first bonus, there is something you need to know: there are casinos that will immediately tell you the exact bonus amount in INR. Some casinos will advertise bonus in EUR or USD, and you use an exchange rate to add a bonus in Indian Rupees on your account. These exchange rates aren’t always very favourable, so we advise you to double-check before claiming it. And now for the fun part! Bonuses in INR come in all shapes and sizes, but most casinos will offer you one of these:
- The first deposit bonus – available only after you make the first transfer of money.
- The welcome bonus package – spread across the several first deposits, also includes the welcome bonus.
- Free spins – can be offered independently or as a part of the bonuses mentioned above.
Bonus can also be claimed in multiple ways. Some casinos will add them automatically as soon as the deposit is processed. In contrast, others will ask you to choose it from the menu of available bonuses and promotions (usually those brands with multiple welcome bonus offers). There are also casinos that will require a special bonus code to activate the bonus. The bonus code is usually found on the promotions page.
Before you jump to any conclusions, make sure to understand how bonuses in INR, or any other currency, have to be wagered according to the bonus rules. All solid and reputable brands will have those listed on the website and easily accessible for you to see. This document regulates how many times you have to play the bonus, what games, and within which timeframe to withdraw any profits you made. And sometimes, this document will even have the withdrawal cap listed, especially for free spins.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF GAMBLING WITH INDIAN RUPEES?
Why make payments with Rupees if you can choose any Indian online casino real money site and convert your currency? Well, there are a couple of benefits to it:
Browse CasinoHEX list of INR online casinos, choose the one that suits your needs, and save money gambling!
Indian Rupees Online Casinos FAQ
- 1️⃣ What advantages do I get if I use INR instead of USD?
- You may not be able to play casino online with inr since they only take USD. However, this doesn't mean your gambling choice is limited to INR casinos. All games that you can find at an international casino are available at INR casinos as well.
- 2️⃣ If I choose Indian Rupees, won't this limit my options?
- Not at all. You will be limited in the choice of casinos, not casino games. Please browse our list of casinos to find the games you want to play, and pay with Rupees for playing them.
- 3️⃣ Do online casinos list and pay their entry bonuses in Rupees?
- Yes, INR online casinos show everything in Rupees. You won't need to second-guess yourself when you bet since everything is shown in your currency.
- 4️⃣ Do I still have to pay transaction fees with Rupees?
- Yes, you do pay transaction fees that your payment provider charges. However, you don't have to pay exchange fees.