FREE CRAPS ONLINE
Are you looking for a casino craps online game with little or no house edge? Then keep reading!
Unfortunately, not everyone knows that a crap game has the lowest house edge. You don’t have to be a professional to play this interesting game online. No difficult strategies are required. However, part of the things to look out for as you keep reading is the winning tips and tricks. There is this theory that gamblers who don’t know about craps game win more. How true is this? You will find out soon! You can find this game on virtually any casino website. This is how popular this game is. Rogue sites that also offer this game are online too. But we’ll help you to avoid them. Where will you play a craps game online? In a few paragraphs, we shall discuss how to find the best casinos that offer crap games.
CASINO CRAPS FOR REAL MONEY
|4||50 Free Spins||PlayOJO||1400+|
How to Find Best Online Casinos with Craps
Apart from strategy and experience, this is another edge professional players have over beginners. Knowing how to find the best online casinos that offer crap games will also improve your chances of winning. These strict criteria will guide you to find the best!
Let’s start with the one everyone loves to hear!
High payout percentage
This is also known as the RTP (return to player) percentage. The RTP percentage represents the percentage of your bet that online casinos will pay out as winnings. For instance, if a game has a 98%, and you bet with about $100, the casino will take just $2 and return $98. However, this doesn’t mean that you can’t win more than you stake. On the other hand, it doesn’t also mean that you will receive 98 percent on your entire wager. The RTP is worked out after you have played continuously for some time.
Just look out for the RTP whenever you want to play craps online. The best place to find this information is on the casino website “About Us” page. Also, check out reliable casino review websites too. Usually, the RTP of top crap games sites starts from 90% and above. The lower the RTP percent, the higher the house edge.
Look out for clear and defined terms
Although crap is easy to play, they may appear complicated on the surface. Are you aware that Crap games have two phases? This is what makes it appear complicated. So it is important to read all the pop-ups that appear on the casino site before you start playing. The top casino sites that offer crap games highlight which bets are permitted. They spell out the types of bets that are allowed in clear terms.
If you start seeing popups that are not clear, just know you are in the wrong place.
Other important features to look out for are:
- Prompt and friendly a customer support that is available 24/7
- Multiple language options
- Audited by a third party. E.g. eCOGRA
- Licensed by a verifiable gambling authority
- Scores high on various review websites
- Has an SSL encryption certificate
- Secure, fast and safe payment options
What is Online Craps?
Online Craps is casino dice games where players bet on the outcome of the dice. It is played on a well-designed table. If you must know, Crap games are quite tense and fast-paced. This is one of the reason it has become the most players favourite game. This game offers you the opportunity to win a really big cash prize too. You don’t have to sit for an hour or more reading guides to play this game. Some casino’s offer free craps online for beginners.
The history of this game can be traced back to as far as 1700. Then it was called “hazard”. It was played by the European aristocrats. John H. Winn is regarded as the father of modern-day craps. He revolutionized the game and introduced the popular “Don’t Pass bets areas”. Craps is constantly attracting new players every day. It is played around the universe by gamblers of all ages. Wherever you reside, there is an online casino offering a crap game.
How to play craps online?
Don’t get confused by the layout of some real money crap games online; it is easy to play. Beginners get intimidated with the numbers and some of the terms used on this game. Although they are some complicated or some confusing crap games, just follow our step by step instruction and you will be glad for it:
- Select the wager of your choice and place your chips on the bet. Your bet must not be lower than the minimum bet on the pass line.
- Players roll the dice in turns. The shooter’s (the player who rolls the dice is known as the shooter) initial roll is called the “come out roll”.
- The shooter will keep rolling the dice until a losing combination appears.
• Assuming the come-out roll is 7 or 11, the pass line bet will win.
• Assuming the come-out roll is 2, 3, or 12, players that chose “don’t pass bet” will win. This also marks the end of around.
- If 4, 5, 6, 9, 8 or 10 appears on the come-out roll, the number is set as the point number.
- The shooter must roll the dice until the point number or 7 appear.
- Assuming the point number appears, players that staked on the pass line will win while don’t pass wagers will lose. On the other hand, if 7 appears, pass line wagers will lose, while don’t pass bets will win their bets.
- If you lose, another player will become the new shooter. All the players must stake a fresh bet when a new shooter starts rolling the dice.
Rules of online casino craps
We have said it countless times that this game is very easy to play. To buttress this point, it has just three straightforward rules. We shall explain them in details.
A player that throws the dice is known as the shooter. Just tap the roll button to throw the dice. When the dice rolls and stops, they are three possible outcomes:
- Natural – this simply means that 7 or 11 have appeared. This means you will get another opportunity to roll the dice again.
- Craps – this means that 2, 3, and 12 have appeared. It means that you have lost. However, you will get the opportunity to roll the dice again.
- Point- If you roll 4, 5, 6, 8, 9 or 10, you have earned a point. You are expected to hit the same number again. However, it must not be the same combination but the total number should be the same to win.
Pass or don’t pass line bet
A bet on a pas line means that you will win when you roll out a natural (that is 7 or 11).
Players are permitted to either bet on the pass line or don’t pass line. While the don’t pass line bet is the opposite of the pass line bet. You are staking a bet against the shooter not to pass the line. If 2 or 3 appear, it means that you have lost the bet. However, 12 appearings mean that nothing will change. This outcome is called a push.
Come or don’t come bets
The Come Bet wins if the natural numbers appear while it loses when the craps are rolled. There is no difference between the pass line and don’t pass line bets.
You can only make these bets after the point has been determined. If the shooter rolls out either 2 or 3, you will win. But a 7 or 11 will mean a loss. If 12 appear, it is a push.
Types of craps
They are various types of crap games; however, we shall limit ourselves to the most interesting games.
Bob Stupak introduced this type of crap a few years ago. According to him, the aim is to create a crap where rolling 2, 3, or 12 will not amount to a loss on a Pass line bet. This type of crap is not usually played in the casinos because it gives the player more advantage over the house. It is also called “ruse craps” or “never ever craps”.
You can barely find any online casino offering this type of crap on their website.
These types of crap games are played on the street. There are barely played on the internet. The traditional Open crap game has a win line and a loss line along 4, 5, 6, 8, 9 and 10. The shooter is expected to place his bet at the centre. Other players can also follow suit. This is called Fading.
Immediately, the shooter rolls the first dice, then normal crap gaming pattern starts. If the shooter rolls a natural, then he/she will win all the bets. Meanwhile, if the shooter rolls a crap, all the players will take their money back.
High point craps
When a shooter rolls 2 or 3, it is ignored until a different total appears. Apart from this rule, another traditional rule of the game applies here.
To win here, you must roll a number that is higher than the point.
If you are a beginner, this is the best craps game for you. Just as the name implies, it means that the rules are not so rigid. It doesn’t have so many complicated side bets like the traditional craps. All you have to do is roll the dice and you win depending on the number that appears. The approximated house edge is 2.8%.
Tips and strategies to win a craps game
Winning a craps game becomes easier when you have the right strategies at your fingertips. We have put together some of the best tips and strategies to win on this game:
- Don’t buy chips in large batches: There is always this temptation to buy chips in a large quantity. Buy the chips in small batches so that you don’t spend all your money at once.
- Always take a break: don’t get carried away by the fun. It is always advised to take a break whether you are losing or winning.
- Stay away from preposition bets: Although the winnings may appear attractive, the possibility of winning these bets is low.
- Play pass line bets: Stick with this bet if you are a beginner.
- Don’t play big 6 or 8: from our findings, winning these bets is close to impossible.
Play Free online Craps at HEX website
As a beginner, the best way to start a crap game is to play free craps games. Our site provides a craps online practice for beginners. It will help you have an idea of what the real money online craps game will look like. It will save you the risk of losing your money. The graphic design is topnotch. Checkout this craps games free online and you will glad you did.
Craps Online FAQ
- ❓ Can I pay craps online casinos without being the shooter?
- No, if you are playing this game online. However, this is possible if you are playing offline. Throwing the dice is also part of the fun. All you need to do here is tap a button and the dice will be thrown.
- ❓ What bets payout the most at online craps?
- The best bets are pass line, 6 and 8, and don’t pass the bar. The payout of these bets may not be so attractive but they are regular. Also, most beginners mistake the 6 and 8 bets for the big 6 and 8 bets. The possibility of winning the big 6 and big 8 bets are very low.
- ❓ What is the percentage of the house edge on online crap?
- From our findings, it seems like the house edge on this game is about 0.67%. This edge in our opinion is low compared to other casino games online. The house edge for the offline craps casino games is still within this range too.
- ❓ Are online craps manipulated by the casino?
- The truth is that the odds will always favour the casino notwithstanding the strategy used. Although the licensed casino is audited by third parties, it doesn’t take away the house edge. Playing craps online is like playing a game of chance. If you are also playing offline, the game too will depend on luck. Generally, casinos are not supposed to manipulate the outcome of your roll but a scam site will do so.
- ❓ Where can I play free craps online?
- Most casinos have a free version online for beginners. This will give you an insert of what to expect when playing for real money.