Today, players can't be stuck in online casinos because they lack a suitable payment option. There are over a thousand and one options that are acceptable by casinos for real money. While card payment may seem like the most popular option, e-wallets are fast becoming the choice of many gamblers.
Arguably, the e-wallet options are more secure and convenient for both deposit and withdrawal. Out of the numerous e-wallets available to gamers, Neteller stands out in many ways. Besides, it is not difficult to find a Neteller casino, which makes the payment option even more suitable.
Just as gambling participation is growing in the Indian gambling space, new online casinos are emerging. An average gambler in India prefers e-wallet to card deposits for several reasons. As such, casinos are integrating e-wallet options. A Neteller online casino payment option is flexible, secure, and easy to use. Neteller is fast-growing and many gaming platforms are integrating the payment system. Hence, we’ve taken out time to research and review all you need to know about Neteller casinos.
The Best Neteller Casino Sites 2022
Yukon Gold Casino
|$500||Read Review||Yukon Gold Casino||647+|
|₹85,000 + 300 FS||Read Review||Praise Casino||2100+|
|₹30,000+20FS||Read Review||Genesis Casino||946+|
|₹20,000 + 100FS||Read Review||Mr Play||450+|
|₹10,000 + 30FS||Read Review||Casino Masters||1500+|
Neteller Company Overview
Neteller is not strange in the fintech industry. However, the e-wallet boasts larger customers in the gambling industry than in other industries. The e-wallet is owned and operated by a British company called Optimal Payment PLC. Neteller started operation in 1999 and has since spread its tentacles across the globe.
The Neteller e-wallet is created to serve as a platform for making payments over the internet. However, its exceptionality makes it part and parcel of online casinos. The online payment system now boasts a presence in over 150 countries globally with million users.
The exploit of the fintech giant is a significant achievement for the operating company. The ability to compete with other major known e-wallets like PayPal and Skrill is also commendable. Likewise, the Neteller gaming platform base is fast growing in Indian gambling as emerging platforms integrate the payment system.
How We Find & Review Neteller Casinos
Most online casinos today have a variety of payment options. However, casino players are always eager to make use of the best platforms. Hence, the need to adequately evaluate each gambling option to guide gamblers' choices and decisions.
We have critically analyzed and tested different Neteller casino online platforms. We considered so many factors necessary for an excellent online casino service. Some factors include the ease of payment, payment processes, processing time, withdrawal options & registration.
These are essential factors that any gambler would likely consider before creating an account with a Neteller casino.
How to Use Neteller For Gambling
The first point of help for many newbies when it comes to online casino search is Google. Well, the platform is quick to display results, including the Neteller Casino list in India if you search for specifics.
Online reviews and first-hand feedback from users are also good sources of information should you want to start using Neteller in online casino payment.
These are valuable sources to see frequent issues players faces and how they overcame them. Once you are satisfied, it is time to register with an online casino that accepts Neteller to start gaming. If you want to play games in an online casino using Neteller, the information in the following sections is very useful.
How to Sign Up on Neteller
The first step in using a Neteller Casino is creating an account. Without this, it is impossible to proceed to make deposits or withdrawals. See the simple steps involved in creating an account:
- Visit the Neteller official website – First, visit the official website of Neteller for registration. On the homepage, navigate to the 'join for free' section and click the button. It will redirect you to a page where you are required to enter your information.
- Input the necessary details – You will be expected to fill in your name, email address, date of birth, gender, address, and phone number. Please, ensure you fill in the correct details. Submitting the wrong information might result in difficulties during ID verification. Click on the open account button to finally submit your information.
- Verify your account – The verification process is essential to activate your account. The first and primary verification method is email confirmation. Check the inbox of the email address you submitted and click on the link you received. Once this is done, your Neteller account is ready for use. Meanwhile, you may be required to carry out a more complex verification if you wish to increase your average deposit amount.
- Link your Neteller account to a funding source – You will be required to link a source of funding to your Neteller account. Once you need money for Neteller gambling deposit, you can initiate a payment request via a Neteller account from the funding source. You can directly link your bank as a source of funding. Also, you may choose to link either your credit or debit card.
How To Make A Neteller Casino Deposit
After funding your account, the next thing you may want to do is to make a Neteller casino deposit. Just like registration, funding your Neteller account is easy. Follow the steps below to deposit into your Neteller online gambling account:
- Visit the cashier section of the casino – The cashier section of the casino is where you make an online casino Neteller deposit. In this section, you have different options you can choose for your transaction. Scroll over and select Neteller from the displayed options.
- Supply your information and amount – After selecting Neteller, it will redirect you to a page to enter some of your Neteller account details. Then input the amount you wish to deposit in the available column.
- Initiate the transaction and revisit the cashier section – After you have included all the required information, click on submit to process the transaction. Once the transaction is successful, revisit the cashier section to see if the amount has been deposited. A typical deposit using Neteller usually takes a minute or less. You may need to refresh your cashier page to see if the transaction has been processed.
How to Make Neteller Casino Withdrawal
No doubt, the most important moment for a gambler is the cash-out time. If making a deposit is seamless, withdrawing your winnings should not be different. Hence, many players prefer a casino with Neteller for easy withdrawal. Follow the steps below to withdraw your winnings:
- Visit the cashier section of the casino – Just as in making a deposit, you also need to visit the cashier page to make a withdrawal. However, you must have satisfied the wagering requirement and all other requirements before initiating this transaction. Select withdrawal and choose Neteller as your payment option.
- Provide your Neteller account details – The next step is to submit your basic information where necessary. You may also be required to submit the email address attached to your Neteller account. Then, provide the amount you are willing to withdraw in the available column.
- Confirm your withdrawal – Check the information you have provided, then proceed to confirm the withdrawal once you are satisfied. Unlike the deposit, withdrawal may take a few hours to process into your Neteller account. Once the funds arrive in your Neteller account, you can always transfer them to your bank or use them for online transactions.
What You Must Know About Neteller Transactions in Casinos
Aside from knowing how to make deposits and withdrawals, there’s more to know if you are a regular Neteller user. These include transaction limit, processing time, and the processing fee. Each of these is explained below:
The transaction limit on Neteller depends on the loyalty level. For a regular user, the minimum deposit is $10, and the maximum deposit is equivalent to $2500 per month. The minimum withdrawal is $20, while the maximum withdrawal is $2000 per month. Meanwhile, the transaction limits are extended for VIPs and Diamond accounts.
The deposit processing time on Neteller is instant. However, withdrawal can take between 2-24 hours to process. In some cases, the processing time depends on the casino in use. So, you may need to research the best Neteller casinos with the fastest Neteller withdrawal if this is your primary payment method.
Neteller charges a transaction fee of 2.5% on every deposit into your Neteller account. The transaction fee is a big consideration, especially if you are depositing large amounts.
Our Thoughts on Neteller as the Payment Method
- It is safe and secure – Neteller considers the safety of customers' funds as of utmost importance. The platform features security tools such as SSL/128-bit encryption and 2-step verification. These technologies ensure that both the user's information and money are safe from third-party access.
- Fast transaction – Transactions done with Neteller are faster than card payment options. The deposit is instant, while the withdrawal can take a few hours.
- Available at most casinos – Neteller is a popular e-wallet in online casinos. This popularity speaks volumes about its credibility.
- Maybe ineligible for the welcome bonus – Some online casinos take advantage of the welcome bonus for their KYC registration. Since the information available on Neteller is not detailed, they are excluded from the welcome bonus offer. Nonetheless, it is also possible to get a Neteller casino bonus for deposits in selected platforms.
- Transaction fee – Neteller charges 2.5% of the amount as a processing fee. This can be a lot of money when you are withdrawing a huge amount.
Neteller Casinos in India
Neteller in India is a widely used payment platform. The payment is integrated by over 85% of e-commerce businesses in India, including online casinos. The reason for this is because Neteller supports over 25 currencies, including Indian Rupees. As such, it is very convenient for transactions for Indian users.
Meanwhile, you may experience difficulties while transferring funds into your Neteller account from the bank. It is so because you may need to indicate the purpose of the transaction. Some banks will decline the transaction once they notice it is a Neteller gambling account. You may choose to use a bank in states where gambling is legalized to avoid bank issues.
Different e-wallets options can serve as alternatives to Neteller. This information is necessary in case you encounter some glitches while using the Neteller payment option in a casino. The alternatives are:
- PayPal – PayPal is the most popular e-wallet platform in the world. Many online casinos integrate this payment option. Moreso, funding your PayPal gambling account can be a seamless process.
- Skrill – Skrill is another e-wallet you can use in place of Neteller. Most online casinos integrate Skrill, and it is also safe and secure to use.
- Trustly – Trustly is widely used in India as an online payment platform. Although not as popular as Paypal and Neteller, some casinos accept Trustly payment to win over many players. You can opt for Trustly in place of Neteller if you deem fit.
Is Neteller a safe payment option?
- Neteller is a payment option with excellent security concerns. The platform features security tools like SSL encryption technology and 2-steps verification. These two are capable of keeping users' information and money safe.
How fast is the transaction in Neteller?
- Unlike the bank deposit, the Neteller deposit is processed instantly. The withdrawal process can, however, take a few hours. Meanwhile, some transaction processes are determined by the casino brand.
Does Neteller support India Rupees?
- Neteller supports over 25 currencies in the world, including India Rupees. Therefore, you do not need to convert your money to another currency before you can deposit it on Neteller. Likewise, you may choose to use other currencies like USD or GBP instead of Indian Rupees.
Does Neteller offer prepaid cards?
- Yes. You can apply for a prepaid card as a Neteller user. This card will enable you to carry out other transactions like ATM withdrawal and aid Point of sales transactions.