If you are looking for Trustly casino, you will have to read this article. Here we will take a closer look at the Trustly payment provider and all that they have to offer. We must start by explaining that they are a direct e-payment provider that works with your bank. They operate under the Swedish Financial Supervisory Authority and Instant Payment Services Ltd. This is one of the reasons why the previous name was Instantbank. Also, the company was founded in 2008, and they are prevalent among gamblers in India.
Best Online Casinos that Accept Trustly Deposits 2020
|50 Free Spins||PlayOJO||3000+|
|20 Free Spins||Multilotto.com||220+|
|$200 + $5 No Deposit||Betzest||1800+|
Mr Vegas Casino
|$300||Mr Vegas Casino||382+|
Mad About Slots
|Up to £1000 + 100 FS||Mad About Slots||800+|
How to Use Trustly in Online Casinos
Due to the fact, there are a lot of Trustly casinos, and we must explain how to use this provider. It is simple and probably easier than many other methods you can use. Keep in mind that you do not need a separate account. You need just to choose Trustly and to use your bank credentials. It is a straightforward and effective method millions of gamblers have been using for a long time.
The following guide can be used in old and new Trustly casinos, and it is the same regardless of when and where you want to make a deposit. There are a few things you will have to know, and all of them will be explained below.
Pros and Cons
If you have found Trustly online casino and now you are planning to start using the provider in question, you will want to know all about the pros and cons. All we can add is that Trustly payment provider is one of the most popular at the moment, and they are spreading as we speak.
Trustly in India
You can make a casino deposit using Trustly in India and many, if not all, online establishments. Trustly is one of the most popular and, therefore, the most desirable payment providers. No fees and overall simplicity are the main reasons for this claim. Also, many of the new online casinos add Trustly to the list of their payment providers, so soon, more online casinos will support this provider.
Trustly Alternatives for Depositing and Withdrawing in Casinos
If you prefer using another payment provider to deposit your funds or to withdraw your winnings, here are the top 3 choices. Pick the one that matches your requirements the most.
- Neteller – is an e-wallet that comes with a massive level of support. They are available in almost any online casino, and they are simple to use, come with low fees and fast withdrawals that generally take under 24 hours. Keep in mind that Neteller is one of the biggest payment providers in the gambling industry. See our list of recommended Neteller online casinos with more detailed information.
- EcoPayz – is another payment provider you will likely find at any online casino. They have millions of users, and they support depositing and withdrawal of the funds from any EcoPayz online casino. With EcoPayz you can shop online, send and receive money. At the moment, they offer eco card and ecoVirtual cards. The first option is used for ATMs and purchases in the real world. The second is used for online shopping.
- Neosurf – is almost identical to Trustly. They also use cards you can purchase and link to the account and deposit money on your online casino account within seconds. In reality, this is one of the simplest and popular methods common in the gambling community. Let's also add the overall safety this payment provider offers. The safety is at the highest level possible at Neosurf casinos.
Top Trustly Online Casinos
You will need online casino Trustly is compatible with to use this payment provider. Although there are a lot of options (almost thousands), we can present you with five online casinos that allow you to deposit and withdraw funds using Trustly. These are the best Trustly casinos in India in 2020.
Trustly Online Casinos FAQ
- ᐅ Is Trustly safe to use?
- Any casino Trustly is perfectly safe to use. Add the fact that Trustly uses 2048 bit encryption, and you can get a better idea of how safe the payment provider is. Trustly payment provider is one of the safest in the world.
- ᐅ Can I use Trustly without a bank account?
- Sadly, no. You need a bank account, and your bank must be approved by Trustly to use the payment provider.
- ᐅ Do I need a credit or debit card to use Trustly?
- No, you do not need a credit or debit card. Trustly uses a bank account and direct payments rather than credit cards. You don't need any type of credit or debit card to use the provider.
- ᐅ How expensive Trustly is?
- Using Trustly is completely free. There are no depositing, withdrawal, or transaction fees present. The only fee you may pay is the fee a casino requires. The amount depends on a casino and cannot be specified.
- ᐅ How many Trustly casinos there are?
- There are over 100 online casinos that use Trustly in India only. If we take a look at the entire world, this number will be up to 300 online establishments. It is complicated to find an online casino that doesn't offer Trustly as one of the payment providers.