Hello there, today we'll talk more about AstroPay casino in our guide. Many players are so thrilled with enchanting graphics and endless games offered by online casinos in our list, that they forget the importance of safe and smooth deposits and withdrawals. We all take such things for granted until we encounter a problem. That is why it's so important to find a payment method that is not only accepted by our favourite casino but fits our needs as well.
- Using AstroPay in Casinos
- Main Features
- AstroPay Casino in India
- Main Payment Alternatives
- Top Casino Brands
Best AstroPay Casinos Online 2022
|₹70,000+150FS||Read Review||10CRIC Casino||1600+|
|€1500 + 150FS||Read Review||Betandyou||5000+|
|₹24,000||Read Review||Bet Shah||240+|
|₹40,000+400 FS||Read Review||Twin||1000+|
|₹20,000||Read Review||Casino Days||3000+|
AstroPay is a payment provider that operates as a virtual prepaid card. Their website claims that AstroPay is safe, instant, and easy, as they allow you to pay, withdraw and transfer money all over the world. However, AstroPay is mostly popular in Asia, and India is no exception. One of the main reasons why so many casino players prefer this method is that it is easy to use, allows them a high level of personal data protection, and can be used not only for mobile and desktop transactions, but you can get a card as well.
How to Use AstroPay To Gamble?
AstroPay online casino is not hard to find. All you have to do is check out the list of available banking methods that can usually be found in a special section on their website. Then, you will have to open an account with one of the online casinos that accept AstroPay card and use a special link sent via email to confirm registration. Only then can you make a casino Astropay card deposit. It often happens that a player doesn't have an AstroPay account to use in AstroPay online casinos. Luckily, we created a detailed guide that will help you get one without much hassle.
Top 5 Astropay Casinos
|🥇 Casino Days||#1 Casino in India|
|🥈 Paripesa||Best Welcome Bonus|
|🥉 Bettilt||Great Betting Options|
|⭐️ 1xSlots||Top Banking Methods|
|⭐️ Bet Shah||Casino for Indians|
How to Sign Up?
Sign up with AstroPay is no different than a sign up with any other website. We highly recommend setting the country in the upper right corner to India for players from India (unless it was already set for you, thanks to the settings on your computer). This way, you will be safe that you are doing everything in the safest way possible.
Then click “Create an Account” and fill out the form. The required fields are email, first name, last name, country, password, and repeated password. Once registered, you can also log in via Google or Facebook. New customers will also have to accept Terms and Conditions, and it is always wise to read them carefully before accepting them.
The next step will be buying an AstroCard. Click “Buy cards”, and you will be able to buy cards in INR or USD and with several different amounts on them: 700 INR, 1,000 INR, 3,000 INR, 7,000 INR, 30,000 INR or 70,000 INR. Alternatively, the amounts available in USD are: $10, $25, $50, $100, $500 and $1,000. After setting up the currency and the amount, you will add the card to your cart. You can buy one or more cards in the same purchase. After selecting your chosen payment method, simply pay for the card and wait a few minutes. You will receive your AstroPay card to your email as soon as the order is processed.
It is simple as that, and the best thing is, AstroPay has a mobile app as well, so you can buy cards whenever you prefer.
AstroPay deposit casinos will have this payment method offered in their banking section. Log in and head over to your playing dashboard. Click “Deposit” (or “Banking” and then “Deposit”), and find AstroPay on the list of available methods. All players have to follow the instructions and enter the card number, security number and the amount they wish to deposit. After the deposit has been processed, the amount will be removed from your card and added to your AstroPay gambling balance.
Online casinos that take AstroPay card as a deposit method, unfortunately, don’t accept it as a withdrawal method. This doesn't means that AstroPay cards are not safe or reliable, nor does the casino be a crooked site. The AstroPay are prepaid cards and no credit cards or debit cards. Therefore, they operate differently than usual cards. Players familiar with the Terms and conditions of their AstroPay card casino will know this in advance, but players who skipped reading this important document might be surprised.
Whatever the case, players shouldn't freak out, as casinos offer plenty of other banking methods for withdrawing the money they made playing. Make sure to explore the alternatives, before requesting a withdrawal. Some of the most common alternatives are wire transfer and credit cards as they are available for players all over the world, including India. You can also use eWallets like Skrill, Neteller, etc.
The minimum deposit in online casinos accepting AstroPay is no different than a deposit in any other casino. Online casinos don't put special limits for traders using this prepaid card. For example, if the AstroPay casino online has a minimum deposit of $5, it will be the same whether you use the AstroPay card or any traditional credit card.
However, players must make sure to have sufficient money on their prepaid card before continuing to the banking section of their casino. That way, they will avoid any uncertainties or uncomfortable situations. The minimum deposit on an Astropay card is $10.
Additional Fee and Withdrawal Time
AstroPay card casinos don’t charge any deposit fees. Also, AstroPay won’t charge any fees on your deposit but bear in mind that every card has an expiry date. If there are any funds left on the card upon expiration, they belong to Astropay. Make sure to manage your money and your cards wisely. Also, players must count on some additional banking fees that may apply when buying the AstroPay card. These may occur or not, depending on the transactional policies of your bank.
While deposits are quickly processed, online casino AstroPay withdrawals are not possible at this moment. Considering that you will have to choose an alternative banking method, you will be able to get an instant withdrawal (with e-wallets) or wait up to 7 days (if you use a wire transfer). Also, bear in mind that most casinos process the withdrawal request within 24 to 72 hours, excluding weekends and public holidays.
How to Get Started With Astropay Casino?
- Not every online casino in India accepts Astropay, so there’s some work involved in finding those that do. Luckily, you’re in the right place. All of the casinos on this page are tried and tested by a team of experts and are proven to be the best Astropay casinos in India. You just need to pick your favorite from the list. This could be based on the welcome bonus, the games the casino has, or other factors. Click ‘Play Now’ to be redirected.
- Signing up and creating an account takes just a few minutes. Click on ‘register’ to get started. You will need to provide personal identifying information, such as your name, address, and contact information. This will be used to verify your identity further down the line. Remember to create a secure but memorable username and password so you can log in quickly.
- To deposit with Astropay, you will need an Astropay account. If you don’t have one, head to their website to sign up. If you already have Astropay, just select it as your preferred payment method in the banking area. Next, you will need to enter your Astropay details and choose how much you want to deposit. The minimum is often higher with Astropay than other payment options, so keep that in mind. Finally, click submit, and the funds will be added to your account.
- Unfortunately, some casinos exclude Astropay payments from their welcome bonus, but not all. You will need to read the terms and conditions beforehand to understand whether or not you are eligible for the bonus if you pay by Astropay. If you are, head to the account area to accept the welcome bonus.
- You now have an account with a great Astropay casino and have added funds, so it’s time to play your favorite games. Each casino on this list has various casino games, from tables to slots, jackpots, and more. Click ‘launch’ on a game to begin playing.
- How to Get Started With Astropay Casino?
Features You Should Know
Please remember that there is no universal payment method that will be suitable for everyone. Every player must decide upon whether or not a certain method, including AstroPay, is the one that will make them happy long-term. Just like every other method, AstroPay cards have some good sides and some downsides.
AstroPay in India
AstroPay was founded in 2009 for the Southafrican market but has quickly become one of the most popular prepaid cards in the world. India is no exception, as this prepaid card provider allows users to buy cards in both USD and INR thus allowing them to participate in games in Indian rupees online casinos. And we will explain why this is so important.
All brick and mortar casinos (unlike Astropay casinos) in India are limited to three areas: Goa, Daman, and Sikkim, which means that many Indians don't have any other option but to play in online casinos. Online casinos are nowadays as safe and reliable as traditional casinos, and with no Indian online casinos available, players use offshore online casinos to play their favourite games. This is where AstroPay comes in handy – instead of having to suffer small losses due to high banking fees and exchange rates, players can use their money for playing AstroPay scratch card and other popular games.
AstroPay created a very user-friendly payment method for all Indian customers by adjusting the interface to their specific needs, and by adding Indian rupees (INR) to the list of supported currencies. It is also important to mention how using AstroPay in India is completely legal, and Indians just love their prepaid cards in all aspects of life, (and not only for playing in AstroPay casinos).
Top AstroPay Online Casinos
Many online casinos offer AstroPay as a payment method, but just because a casino has it listed doesn’t mean you should rush and open an account immediately. Payment methods available are just one factor that should be taken into consideration when choosing an online casino.
To help you with finding a suitable casino that accepts AstroPay, we created a shortlist that will help you decide.
1️⃣ Is it legal to use AstroPay?
- Yes, it is legal to use AstroPay in India. Also, prepaid cards like this one are one of India's most popular payment methods and are used on an everyday basis and in many ways.
2️⃣ What is the minimum deposit?
- The casino determines the minimum deposit required for playing, but it is usually $5 or $10. However, the minimum amount you can put on your AstroPay prepaid card is $10.
3️⃣ Can I withdraw money with AstroPay?
- Unfortunately, no, but you can use some alternative methods like credit card or bank wire, or even an e-wallet. Make sure to check out all the options your casino offers and find one that suits you best.
4️⃣ Is AstroPay safe?
- Yes, AstroPay is safe. It has been providing prepaid card services for users all over the world for over ten years. All you have to do is keep all the AstroPay login data for yourself and not share it with others.