AstroPay Casinos India
Many players are so thrilled with enchanting graphics and endless games offered by online casinos in our list, that they forget the importance of safe and smooth deposits and withdrawals. Truth be told, we all take such things for granted until we encounter a problem. That is why it’s so important to find a payment method that is not only accepted by our favorite casino but fits our needs as well.
AstroPay is a payment provider that operates as a virtual prepaid card. Their website claims that AstroPay is safe, instant, and easy, as they allow you to pay, withdraw and transfer money all over the world. However, AstroPay is mostly popular in Asia, and India is no exception. One of the main reasons why so many casino players prefer this method is that it is easy to use, allows them a high level of personal data protection, and can be used not only for mobile and desktop transactions, but you can get a card as well.
In this article, we will provide more information on this popular payment method among casino players in India.
Best AstroPay Casinos Online 2020
How to Use AstroPay in Online Casinos?
AstroPay online casino is not hard to find. All you have to do is check out the list of available banking methods that can usually be found in a special section on their website. Then, you will have to open an account with one of the online casinos that accept AstroPay card and use a special link sent via email to confirm registration. Only then can you make a deposit in an online casino.
It often happens that a player doesn't have an AstroPay account to use in AstroPay online casinos. Luckily, we created a detailed guide that will help you get one without much hassle.
How to Sign Up?
Sign up with AstroPay is no different than a sign up with any other website. For players from India, we highly recommend setting the country in the upper right corner to India (unless it was already set for you, thanks to the settings on your computer). This way you will be safe that you are doing everything in the safest way possible.
Then simply click “Create an Account” and fill out the form. The required fields are email, first name, last name, country, password, and repeated password. Once registered, you can also log in via Google or Facebook. New customers will also have to accept Terms and Conditions, and it is always wise to read them carefully before accepting them.
The next step will be buying an AstroCard. Simply click “Buy cards” and you will be able to buy cards in INR or USD and with several different amounts on it: 700 INR, 1,000 INR, 3,000 INR, 7,000 INR, 30,000 INR or 70,000 INR. Alternatively, the amounts available in USD are: $10, $25, $50, $100, $500 and $1,000. After setting up the currency and the amount, you will be able to add the card to your cart. You can buy one or more cards in the same purchase. After selecting the payment method of your choice, simply pay for the card and wait a few minutes. You will receive your AstroPay card to your email as soon as the order is processed.
It is simple as that, and the best thing is, AstroPay has a mobile app as well, yo you can buy cards whenever you prefer.
AstroPay deposit casinos will have this payment method offered in their banking section. Log in and head over to your playing dashboard. Simply click “Deposit” (or “Banking” and then “Deposit”), and find AstroPay on the list of available methods. All players have to do is follow the instructions and enter the card number, security number and the amount they wish to deposit. After the deposit has been processed the amount will be removed from your card, and added to your AstroPay gambling balance.
Online casinos that take AstroPay card as a deposit method, unfortunately, don’t accept it as a withdrawal method. This doesn’t mean that AstroPay cards are not safe or reliable, nor that the casino is a crooked site. The AstroPay are prepaid cards, and no credit cards or debit cards. Therefore, they operate differently than usual cards. Players who are familiar with the Terms and conditions of their casino will know this in advance, but players who skipped reading this important document might be surprised.
Whatever the case, players shouldn’t freak out, as casinos offer plenty of other banking methods for withdrawing the money they made playing. Make sure to explore the alternatives, before requesting a withdrawal. Some of the most common alternatives are wire transfer and credit cards as they are available for players all over the world, including India. You can also use eWallets like Skrill, Neteller, etc.
Minimum deposit in online casinos accepting AstroPay is no different than deposit in any other casino. Online casinos don’t put special limits for traders using this prepaid card. For example, if the casino has a minimum deposit of $5, it will be the same whether you use the AstroPay card or any traditional credit card.
However, players must make sure to have sufficient money on their prepaid card before they continue to the banking section of their casino. That way, they will avoid any uncertainties or uncomfortable situations. Theinimum deposit on an Astropay card is $10.
Additional Fee and Withdrawal Time
AstroPay card casinos don’t charge any deposit fees. Also, AstroPay won’t charge any fees on your deposit but bear in mind that every card has an expiry date. If there are any funds left on the card upon expiration, they belong to Astropay. Make sure to manage your money and your cards wisely. Also, players must count on some additional banking fees that may apply when buying the AstroPay card. These may occur or not, depending on the transactional policies of your bank.
While deposits are quickly processed, online casino AstroPay withdrawals are not possible at this moment. Considering that you will have to choose an alternative banking method, you will be able to get an instant withdrawal (with e-wallets) or have to wait up to 7 days (if you use a wire transfer). Also, bear in mind that most casinos process the withdrawal request within 24 to 72 hours, excluding weekends and public holidays.
Pros and Cons
Please remember that there is no universal payment method that will be suitable for everyone. Every player must decide upon whether or not a certain method, including AstroPay, is the one that will make them happy long-term. Just like every other method, AstroPay cards have some good sides and some downsides.
- Safety – with AstroPay you have a prepaid credit card that can have as little as $5 on it, thus meaning that the money you need on a day-to-day basis will be safe on your banking account. Even if someone manages to misuse your Astropay card, they won’t get rich off it.
- Simplicity – AstroPay is as simple as it can be. There are no hidden fees or charges, the registration process is straightforward, and the overall user experience is pleasant. Users don’t have to endure complicated verification processes, send their documents, or remember complicated pin codes as with many other similar services.
- Availability – AstroPay casino players in India can use this method without any restrictions, and there are many AstroPay accepted online casinos for players to choose from. No wonder this prepaid card is so popular all over the world.
- No withdrawals – unfortunately, the nature of prepaid cards is that they are not meant to replace traditional debit and credit cards when it comes to withdrawing money from your online AstroPay casino. However, you can always use some alternative methods like eWallets or wire transfer.
- Expiry date – unlike traditional cards that you can get in your bank, that are automatically prolonged, prepaid cards have expiration dates. After the AstroPay card expires, all the remaining funds will be transferred to the company, so users have to pay a lot of attention to money management unless they want to experience unpredictable losses.
AstroPay in India
AstroPay was founded in 2009 for the Southafrican market but has quickly become one of the most popular prepaid cards in the world. India is no exception, as this prepaid card provider allows users to buy cards in both USD and IRN thus allowing them to participate in games in Indian rupees online casinos. And we will explain why this is so important.
All brick and mortar casinos (unlike Astropay casinos) in India are limited to three areas: Goa, Daman, and Sikkim, which means that a huge number of Indians don’t have any other option but to play in online casinos. Online casinos are nowadays as safe and reliable as traditional casinos, and with no Indian online casinos available, players use offshore online casinos to play their favorite games. This is where AstroPay comes in handy – instead of having to suffer small losses due to high banking fees and exchange rates, players can use their money for playing in AstroPay casinos.
AstroPay created a very user-friendly payment method for all Indian customers by adjusting the interface to their specific needs, and by adding Indian rupee (INR) to the list of supported currencies. It is also important to mention how using AstroPay in India is completely legal, and Indians just love their prepaid cards in all aspects of life, (and not only for playing in AstroPay casinos).
If you are not sure AstroPay is the right choice for you, check out the alternatives.
- Paysafe – this payment provider is based on vouchers issued on cards. Every card has a 16-number code that you enter when making a deposit. This method is most similar to AstroPay, but more common in online casino sites that accept Paysafe.
- POLi – a payment method that is somewhat unusual, but beloved by many casino players as you can deposit as little as $1. There is no registration needed, and you can easily deposit and withdraw money with minimum fees.
- Neosurf – a voucher payment method that is very private and an excellent replacement for AstroPay. However, no withdrawals are possible in Neosurf online casinos.
Top AstroPay Online Casinos
Many online casinos offer AstroPay as a payment method, but just because a casino has it listed, doesn’t mean you should rush and open an account immediately. Payment methods available are just one factor that should be taken into consideration when choosing an online casino.
To help you with finding a suitable casino that accepts AstroPay, we created a shortlist that will help you decide.
- 1xBET casino is considered a favorite among Indian players, mostly because it has a very attractive welcome bonus. All new players get a 100% welcome bonus up to $300 and 30 free spins. You can choose from over 600 games, including sports betting, live casino games, bingo, toto, virtual games, and many more.
- 10CRIC casino is an online casino site and sports betting platform specialized in the Indian market. The bonus system is very lucrative and elaborate: the first deposit bonus is 100% up to ₹20,000, the second deposit bonus is 75% up to ₹25,000, and the third deposit bonus is 50% up to ₹25,000. There are special sports betting bonus packages, Bitcoin welcome packages and a whole plethora of casino games.
- Betzest has over 1100 games in their portfolio. The welcome bonus is 100% up to $200, and there is also $5 no deposit bonus available. Players can enjoy online slots, table games and live casino games in many variations.
AstroPay Online Casinos FAQ
- ⚡ Is it legal to use AstroPay in India?
- Yes, it is legal to use AstroPay in India. Also, prepaid cards like this one are one of the most popular payment methods in India and are used on an everyday basis and in many ways.
- ⚡ What is the minimum deposit with AstroPay?
- The minimum deposit required for playing is determined by the casino, but it is usually $5 or $10. However, the minimum amount you can put on your AstroPay prepaid card is $10.
- ⚡ Can I withdraw money with AstroPay?
- Unfortunately no, but you can use some alternative methods like credit card or bank wire, or even an e-wallet. Make sure to check out all the options your casino has to offer and find one that suits you best.
- ⚡ Is AstroPay safe?
- Yes, AstroPay is safe. It has been providing prepaid card services for users all over the world for over 10 years. All you have to do is make sure to keep all the AstroPay login data for yourself and not share it with others.