AstroPay Casino in India
Many players are so thrilled with enchanting graphics and endless games offered by online casinos in our list, that they forget the importance of safe and smooth deposits and withdrawals. We all take such things for granted until we encounter a problem. That is why it's so important to find a payment method that is not only accepted by our favourite casino but fits our needs as well.
AstroPay is a payment provider that operates as a virtual prepaid card. Their website claims that AstroPay is safe, instant, and easy, as they allow you to pay, withdraw and transfer money all over the world. However, AstroPay is mostly popular in Asia, and India is no exception. One of the main reasons why so many casino players prefer this method is that it is easy to use, allows them a high level of personal data protection, and can be used not only for mobile and desktop transactions, but you can get a card as well.
In this article, we will provide more information on this popular payment method among casino players in India.
- Using AstroPay in Casinos
- Main Features
- AstroPay in Indian Gambling
- Main Payment Alternatives
- Top Casino Brands
Best AstroPay Casinos Online 2020
|15||$200 + $5 No Deposit||Betzest||1800+|
How to Use AstroPay in Online Casinos?
AstroPay online casino is not hard to find. All you have to do is check out the list of available banking methods that can usually be found in a special section on their website. Then, you will have to open an account with one of the online casinos that accept AstroPay card and use a special link sent via email to confirm registration. Only then can you make a casino Astropay card deposit. It often happens that a player doesn't have an AstroPay account to use in AstroPay online casinos. Luckily, we created a detailed guide that will help you get one without much hassle.
Pros and Cons
Please remember that there is no universal payment method that will be suitable for everyone. Every player must decide upon whether or not a certain method, including AstroPay, is the one that will make them happy long-term. Just like every other method, AstroPay cards have some good sides and some downsides.
AstroPay in India
AstroPay was founded in 2009 for the Southafrican market but has quickly become one of the most popular prepaid cards in the world. India is no exception, as this prepaid card provider allows users to buy cards in both USD and INR thus allowing them to participate in games in Indian rupees online casinos. And we will explain why this is so important.
All brick and mortar casinos (unlike Astropay casinos) in India are limited to three areas: Goa, Daman, and Sikkim, which means that a massive number of Indians don't have any other option but to play in online casinos. Online casinos are nowadays as safe and reliable as traditional casinos, and with no Indian online casinos available, players use offshore online casinos to play their favourite games. This is where AstroPay comes in handy – instead of having to suffer small losses due to high banking fees and exchange rates, players can use their money for playing in AstroPay casinos.
AstroPay created a very user-friendly payment method for all Indian customers by adjusting the interface to their specific needs, and by adding Indian rupees (INR) to the list of supported currencies. It is also important to mention how using AstroPay in India is completely legal, and Indians just love their prepaid cards in all aspects of life, (and not only for playing in AstroPay casinos).
Top AstroPay Online Casinos
Many online casinos offer AstroPay as a payment method, but just because a casino has it listed, doesn’t mean you should rush and open an account immediately. Payment methods available are just one factor that should be taken into consideration when choosing an online casino.
To help you with finding a suitable casino that accepts AstroPay, we created a shortlist that will help you decide.
AstroPay Online Casinos FAQ
- ⬢ Is it legal to use AstroPay in India?
- Yes, it is legal to use AstroPay in India. Also, prepaid cards like this one are one of the most popular payment methods in India and are used on an everyday basis and in many ways.
- ⬢ What is the minimum deposit with AstroPay?
- The casino determines the minimum deposit required for playing, but it is usually $5 or $10. However, the minimum amount you can put on your AstroPay prepaid card is $10.
- ⬢ Can I withdraw money with AstroPay?
- Unfortunately no, but you can use some alternative methods like credit card or bank wire, or even an e-wallet. Make sure to check out all the options your casino has to offer and find one that suits you best.
- ⬢ Is AstroPay safe?
- Yes, AstroPay is safe. It has been providing prepaid card services for users all over the world for over ten years. All you have to do is make sure to keep all the AstroPay login data for yourself and not share it with others.