Paysafecard is a well-known online payment platform that has become increasingly popular in India over the years. It’s one of the many payment methods used to deposit at online casinos and is the preferred choice for many.
Although there are more Paysafecard casino sites than ever before in India, the payment option isn’t available everywhere. So there’s a lot of work involved in identifying an online casino that accepts Paysafecard and then separating the good from the bad. This is where we come in. On this page, you will find a list of the best Paysafecard casinos in India and their bonuses for new players. Keep reading to find out what they are, how Paysafe works, and how you can use it to enhance your real money online casino experience.
Best Paysafe Casinos 2021
|₹20,000 + 100FS||Mr Play||450+|
|Exclusive ₹120,000||Royal Panda||685+|
|20 Free Spins||Multilotto.com||220+|
|$88 No Deposit||888||205+|
|$7 No Deposit||Gratorama||128+|
|$100 + 20 FS||Hippozino||740+|
|100% + 100 FS||Lucky Louis||1000+|
Grand Mondial Casino
|€250||Grand Mondial Casino||647+|
Mr Vegas Casino
|$300||Mr Vegas Casino||382+|
|300% up to $200||Betfair||207+|
|₹10,000 + 10FS||Conquer Casino||600+|
|50 Free Spins||PlayOJO||3000+|
|₹85,000 + 300 FS||Praise Casino||2100+|
|$600 + 150 Free Spins||Winz Casino||5000+|
|20 Free Spins||Pinnacle||1769+|
KIM VEGAS CASINO
|€1300||KIM VEGAS CASINO||4201+|
|€1000+ 50 Free Spins||Khelo24Bet||2000+|
|€1200 + 100 FS||LOKI Casino||1296+|
|$100 + 100 FS||Golden Star||1251+|
Lucky Nugget Casino
|₹20,000||Lucky Nugget Casino||650+|
|₹416 No Deposit||Betzest||1800+|
|100% up to $100||KTO||1200+|
Jackpots In A Flash
|₹160,000||Jackpots In A Flash||525+|
|Up to 150%+150FS||Baocasino||1821+|
Paysafe Company Overview
Paysafecard is owned by the Paysafe Group, the company behind other major payment platforms like Neteller and Skrill. Founded in 2000, Paysafecard has become one of the key players in the world of online payments. The company has over $200 million in revenue, and the headquarters are based in Vienna, Austria.
The Paysafecard platform is unique and differs quite a lot from other online gambling payment methods. It’s not an e-wallet to transfer funds into. It’s essentially a pre-paid one-time-use card. They can be purchased online or in specific stores in some countries and then used to top up your casino account.
Paysafecards can be used in over 40 countries, and there are many different currencies supported. As well as INR, you can use GBP, EUR, USD, and others. The secure platform is becoming very popular with gamblers and is now one of India’s preferred ways to pay.
How We Find and Review Paysafecard Online Casinos
First things first, we find out whether or not an online casino accepts Paysafecard. Once we have determined it does, the casino moves onto the next stage of our strict review criteria. Here are just some of the things we look at when assessing Paysafecard casino sites:
- Licenses – We will only ever recommend a licensed Paysafe casino. These have the highest level of security and regulation. Licenses can be granted by The UKGC (UK Gambling Commission), MGA (Malta Gaming Authority), or The Curaçao Gaming Control Board. Think of a casino license as a seal of approval, and you should avoid playing anywhere without one.
- Bonuses – We expect to see generous welcome bonuses for new players and regular rewards for those that become loyal to the brand. This can be in the form of deposit matches, free spins, no deposit bonuses, or cash back. Paysafecard deposits should not be excluded from promotions, and so we look at the terms too.
- Payments – Paysafe casinos should also have other payment methods available. We look at the variety of payments, as well as the speed of deposits and withdrawals. We want to see the easiest process for players without any unnecessarily long waits.
- Games – A Paysafe card casino is only as good as the games it has. These are what keep players entertained, so we check to make sure there are many choices. Slots, tables, and jackpots should all be available on site.
- Customer Support – Good service goes a long way, so we look closely at the quality of the customer support team. For example, we check opening hours and contact methods and test the support agents’ professionalism and helpfulness. We want our readers to be well taken care of.
- Compatibility – The casino should be easy to use on every device, at home, or on the go. We test with computers, mobiles, and tablets across all operating systems to ensure that every player has the same great experience.
Only when all of these areas have been checked does an online casino get published on our website.
How to Use Paysafecard in Online Casinos
To use the Paysafecard system, you will need to create an account on the Paysafecard website. This is where you will purchase your cards and check your order history. Here’s how to get started with Paysafecard:
- Visit the Paysafecard website on desktop or mobile
- Click ‘Create an account’
- Enter your personal and contact information
- Verify your email address by clicking the link
- Your account will be opened
Once you have a Paysafecard account, you will need to purchase a 16-digit pin number. These are only available in set amounts, which vary by currency. Indian users can buy cards between the values of ₹500 and ₹5000. You will be prompted for your card details which can be saved for future use and faster transactions.
How to Sign Up
Once you’ve opened a Paysafe account and got to grips with purchasing a card, you’re ready to get started with a Paysafecard casino. Here’s what to do next:
- Choose from our list of online casinos that accept Paysafe
- Click ‘Play Now’ to be taken straight to the casino
- Click ‘Register’ to create your casino account
- Enter your details and create a secure username and password
- Verify your email address by checking your inbox
- Your account is ready to go!
How to Make an Online Casino Paysafecard Deposit
Now it’s time to deposit using the Paysafecard pin that you purchased through the website. You will need the 16-digit pin and the security card. Once you’re logged in to your casino account, here’s what to do next:
- Click the wallet or deposit option in the menu
- Choose Paysafecard as your payment method
- Enter your 16-digit pin and code when prompted
- Click deposit, and your funds will be available immediately
It is that simple. In fact, Paysafecard is one of the quickest and easiest ways to deposit into a casino for Indian players.
How to Withdraw with Paysafecard
Withdrawing from a Paysafe casino sites is easy, and the funds will be transferred into your Paysafecard account. To get your cash, follow these instructions:
- Click the withdrawal option in the menu
- Enter how much you want to withdraw
- Choose Paysafecard as your withdrawal method
- Click withdraw, and your funds will land within 48 hours
- The money will then need to be withdrawn from Paysafe
This is where things get a little complicated. When the money lands in your Paysafe account, there are two options for getting your hands on the cash—more on that below.
To get money out of Paysafe and into your pocket, you have two choices. Firstly, there’s the prepaid Mastercard option, which can be used to spend your Paysafe cash anywhere in the world. You can visit an ATM and withdraw your winnings, but beware that there is a 3% fee for doing so. The other option is requesting a ‘refund’ from Paysafe. They will ask for bank account details to send the funds to, which can take up to 7 days, and there is a $6 fee.
Most online casinos with Paysafecard won’t charge you a fee for using the method. However, Paysafe itself has a transaction fee for each card purchased, so you should calculate this into your spending. The larger the purchase, the smaller the fee percentage is, so it’s beneficial to make larger transactions to avoid a higher cost.
All Paysafecard deposits will be credited into your casino account instantly, but withdrawals will take longer. The standard withdrawal time is around 48 hours, making it faster than some alternative methods available.
The casino determines the minimum deposit and withdrawal and can vary anywhere from ₹100 to ₹500. There are also upper limits, so it’s worth finding out what these are before you have any nasty surprises if you ever win big.
If you need any help with Paysafecard, your account, or transactions, the customer service team is on hand to help. In addition, some useful user guides and FAQs are available on the website that further explains the fee structure and other important topics.
Paysafecard Mobile Casinos
Paysafecard mobile casinos are top-rated in India because of their sheer convenience. Forget having to search your wallet for your card or remembering your bank details; Paysafecard means you can make a payment at any time. When paired with a great quality mobile casino, it makes for the perfect gambling experience.
Of course, Paysafecard casinos are available on almost every device and platform. But it doesn’t get much better or easier than doing it all on your mobile.
Our Thoughts of Paysafe Advantages and Disadvantages
- Security and privacy: The number one benefit to Paysafecard is that it’s an entirely different place to make gambling transactions. Instead of casino deposits and withdrawals mixing with your everyday spending, Paysafecard helps to keep it all in one place. The platform is also completely secure and fully encrypted.
- Convenience: You can grab a Paysafecard in seconds from a store or online and use it on the go. There are no complicated details to remember or drawn-out processes; it couldn’t be any more simple for users.
- Bonuses: Unlike some other payment methods, Paysafecard deposits will not be excluded from welcome bonuses. This means you can benefit from every casino bonus while still using your preferred way to pay. You might also find some Paysafe-specific promotions.
- Faster payouts: A Paysafe withdrawal shouldn’t take more than 48 hours to land in your Paysafe account. This is faster than many other payment methods, one of the main reasons it’s very popular in India.
- Great support: Some digital payment platforms can leave you waiting days or even weeks for a response. The support team at Paysafecard are responsive and helpful, so if you ever have a query, you know you’re in good hands.
- Specific deposit amounts: The Paysafecard amounts are predetermined, so you can’t decide the exact amount you wish to deposit. This gives you less flexibility than some other platforms and can be frustrating.
- Repetitive process: Unlike PayPal, Neteller, or Skrill, where once you sign up, your job is done, things are different with Paysafecard. You will need to go through the purchase process every time you wish to make a new deposit, and the time spent can add up.
- Fees: There are quite a lot of different costs involved with using Paysafecard. From purchasing a card to holding a balance, converting currency, and even withdrawing. These fees can add up and should be considered before use.
- Harder to get cash: When the casino funds are back in your Paysafecard account, it can be hard work to get your hands on the money. You will get it, but it will take some time, and there will be fees involved.
Paysafecard in India
Paysafecard casinos are popular in India for various reasons. First, the fact that they support INR means that players can benefit from lower fees. Although Paysafecard isn’t fee-free, it’s cheaper than the currency exchange fee on other platforms. It’s also an obvious choice when looking for complete privacy without any evidence of your transactions.
Paysafecard is already widely available across Indian casinos and is much easier to find than alternative methods. Therefore, we expect that soon enough, every good online casino in India will accept Paysafecard.
Paysafecard Alternatives for Gambling
There are a few reasons why you may need an alternative to Paysafecard. It could be that your chosen casino doesn’t support it, or there’s a particular promotion where it is excluded. The good news is that casino players in India have a variety of payment methods to choose from. Here are some of the most popular alternatives to Paysafecard:
- PayPal: PayPal is used by millions for gambling and other online purchases. It’s safe, secure, and the obvious choice for when you can’t use Paysafecard.
- Neteller: Neteller is an e-wallet that is used for gambling transactions across the world. It’s a good alternative to Paysafecard because it’s easy to use and creating an account takes just a few seconds.
- Skrill: Skrill is similar to Neteller and is another good alternative. It has lower fees and usually faster payouts than other options. Skrill is the second most popular e-wallet in the world, after PayPal.
What fees does Paysafecard charge?
- There are a couple of different Paysafecard charges, and if you don’t look out for them, they can really add up. If you have a balance in your account, a maintenance fee of 3 euros will be deducted on the 7th of every month. On the flip side, if you don’t want to hold a balance and want it in your bank account, you will also pay a one-off 7 euro fee. This is very high considering that the balance might actually be quite small. You will also be charged fees for currency conversion if you wish to change.
How do I know if an online casino accepts Paysafecard?
- If a casino accepts Paysafecard, you can normally see the Paysafe logo on the website. It may be on the footer or it could be buried on the ‘about us’ page. There are a lot of casinos in India that accept Paysafecard, so they’re not too difficult to find. However, we recommend not just settling for any Paysafe casino. Our list includes the very best tried and tested casino sites that accept Paysafecards, so you should check those out.
Can I get a bonus at a Paysafe casino?
- Yes. One of the main benefits to using Paysafecard is the fact that the method is usually included within welcome bonuses and regular promotions. You will be able to deposit using a Paysafecard and still get your hands on a great offer. This differs to other payment methods like Neteller and Skrill, which are almost always excluded from casino bonuses due to high processing fees.
Can I get a physical Paysafe Card?
- Yes, Paysafecard has recently launched a physical prepaid Mastercard. This can be used anywhere that accepts PayPal and is great for spending your winnings and account balance. However, the physical Paysafe card cannot be used for online gambling, and so you will still need to purchase a 16-digit virtual card for casino purposes.
Should I use Paysafecard for casino deposits?
- Your preferred payment method at an online casino will depend on so many different things. The purpose of this page is to explain what Paysafecard is, how it works, and how it integrates with online casinos. Although we do recommend the platform, there are also many different options. You need to consider things like minimum deposits, fees, and how easy you find a payment method to use before deciding your preferred option.