ONLINE CASINOS FOR REAL MONEY IN INDIA
To be fair online slots may look too boring for an outsider. Yes, they’re flashy and some have an animation that is akin to feature films, but you won’t understand the point of playing this game unless you place a bet. It only makes sense if real money is at stake. Then you feel the rush of adrenaline when you watch that slot spin. That’s the most fun thing in gambling apart from actually winning huge sums of money.
Once you feel the joy of winning, it’s hard to refuse it. The problem is, in India, you can’t find many land-based casinos to play at. Sure, you could always drive all the way to Goa, but that’s not an option for many Indian gamblers. This is why most of us play online slots for real money, instead of land-based ones.
This creates a problem many gamblers can relate to. You know how to choose a good slot, but you have no idea how to choose a good online casino. The thing is, many of us don’t know the tell-tale signs of a rogue casino.
We at CasinoHEX know them full well. We dedicate ourselves to reviewing online casinos and giving you all the information you need to make the right choice.
Top Indian Real Money Casinos
|2||$600||Jackpot City Casino||525+|
|3||$1000||Spin Palace Casino||650+|
|6||$250||Lucky Nugget Casino||650+|
|11||$1000||Spartan Slots Casino||890+|
|14||$1000||Lucky Days Casino||1250+|
|18||$800||Platinum Play Casino||639+|
|19||$200||Mr Play Casino||450+|
|20||$500||Euro Palace Casino||500+|
PROS AND CONS OF REAL MONEY ONLINE CASINOS
Online casinos for real money sound like a great compromise between the fun of land-based casinos and the fun of gambling. But they have some downsides as well.
ON THE POSITIVE SIDE
Play it anywhere
The best thing about online slots is that they’re completely mobile. You can play them literally anywhere. At home after a long day of work, in the park when you’re having a break, at work when you need a little boost of happiness hormones. If you have a way to access the INternet, you can gamble wherever you want.
That’s not just handy, it saves you a lot of money too. You’d spend a huge sum to go to Goa or Sikkim to gamble. You’d have to pay for the trip, for the housing, and the gambling. While if you play online slots for real money, you only have to pay for gambling.
The variety of choice
You may think that a land-based casino has tons of games, especially the moment after you enter it. However, it doesn’t have that much diversity when you give it a second look. You can find a dozen table games, and even if there are a hundred slot machines, you can only play about 30-50 slots there. At the same time, there are hundreds of online slots at any Indian online casino. So if you’re the type of gambler who gets bored by a slot in a week and needs to play another one to keep themselves interested, you’ll love the online casino experience.
Online slots are so popular these days, that many software developers stop creating land-based slots at all. Most companies that appeared during the last five years only focus on online slots. The slots these fresh companies produce are just amazing and cannot be found at any land-based venue.
You don’t have to miss out on the social part of the land-based casino experience. Most online casinos offer you to play live. In the live casino mode, your bets will be taken by a croupier and you can chat with other gamblers while you’re having fun.
Great for different budgets
Land-based slots may be too expensive for an average gambler. Apart from the price of the trip and the hotel, the minimum bets at the land-based casinos are significantly higher than those in online ones. This is why online slots are the perfect choice when you don’t have that much budget to spare. At the same time, most online casinos allow you to bet rather handsomely if you have the money.
Not sure if a casino is right for you? Browse the list of online casinos on CasinoHEX and find out which have the no-deposit bonus feature. They offer you a small number of free spins to get acquainted with the place. That’s something you’re never going to see at a land-based casino.
Bonuses is what really makes the difference between land-based and online casinos. You won’t find a single casino in India that will give you money to get in. At the same time, most online casinos will shower you with money if you make a deposit. At some casinos, you can get up to 70,000 Rupees if you make a large enough deposit.
Promotions and tournaments
Are you a competing type? Can’t imagine your life without trying your best to be the first? Then you’ll enjoy the gamification of gambling that’s happening in recent years. Many Indian online casinos have some form of tournaments or promotions happening every week or even every day. Some events depend on the software developer, so you compete not only with people from your own casino but with all players who gamble at the same slot at the same time.
The prizes can differ from a hundred free spins on a single slot to tens of thousands of rupees.
Jackpots is what people love land-based slots for. You can bet a dime, and win a fortune if you’re lucky. While you won’t have the fun of getting showered with coins, you will have an opportunity to win a lot of money in online slots too.
Most Indian casinos have some sort of jackpots played in progressive online slots. Some of them are connected with all the other slots on the web, so every bet made on a specific slot makes the jackpot bigger. The sums can be phenomenally large, reaching an enormous 200 million Rupees.
ON THE NEGATIVE SIDE
Nobody’s perfect. Not even the slots you love so much. Here’s what you should avoid at all costs.
Okay, there’s one problem with online slots, they can be addictive at times. For most people, they’re not more addictive than, say, chocolate or beer. It’s good, so you want more of it, nothing to be impressed by. But there’s a minority of people who have it much harder. For the minority, gambling can lead to severe addiction, debt, and other ills.
People who are suffering from depression are at risk of addiction, be it from alcohol, drugs, or gambling. If you feel that you can’t control yourself and need help, don’t wait for the situation to improve on its own, get some help. All casinos on the CasinoHEX list have a self-exclusion option.
When your own faults are covered, there’s another problem with playing slots online. You don’t really know if the casino you’re playing at is a fraud. You never know until you try to make a withdrawal and they refuse it. This is why we at CasinoHEX check and double-check casinos to make sure they’re not rogue ones.
Land-based casino feel better
In the end, land-based and online casinos are just different. A trip to a Goa casino is more of a treat you give yourself. You dress up, drive a long way, get a nice hotel, win some, lose some, and spend your winnings on having fun. It’s an adventure.
Playing online slots is fun as well, but it’s a different kind of fun. You can feel the adrenaline rush when you spin the slot, and it’s especially relaxing if you’re stressed out. There’s even the social element to it if you choose to play live casino, but there is no feeling of adventure that can only be felt if you’re gambling offline.
HOW WE REVIEW REAL MONEY ONLINE CASINOS
Choosing a good online casino in India is not as intuitive as choosing a land-based one. With land-based casinos, it’s pretty easy to say if it’s a shady place or a respectful business. Online, the lines can be blurred sometimes. A casino that presents as a great place to gamble can refuse you the winnings once you try to make a withdrawal. A place that looks super shady is actually in an honest business with poor designing skills.
CasinoHEX is here to help you make something of this convoluted market. We review casinos before we add them to the list and describe all the ups and downs of any casino from a professional standpoint. Since all our employees are gambling industry experts, we can give you the insight most other review websites can’t.
Here’s what we take into consideration when we’re reviewing an Indian online casino.
DOES A CASINO ACCEPT INDIAN PLAYERS
Since there are no legal online casinos in India, many casinos we feature on our list are registered elsewhere. Some casinos are registered in Malta or Curacao and target India specifically, while others are international casinos. We check if each international casino accepts gamblers from India to make sure you have access to the broadest range of choice when it comes to online slots.
Sometimes, a casino says it’s registered in Malta or Curacao, and even shows the registration number, but it ends up being a fake. It’s easy to come up with a fake number and operate without a license. This is why we run a background check on all casinos we review and don’t just trust them on their word.
Many rogue casinos appear to be decent because they’re fraudulent in a decent manner. They won’t get your banking information to take all of your money, they’ll just refuse to give back any money. You’ll claim endless withdrawals, but the casino will send you over to terms and conditions and tell you that you’ve broken some weird rules and they won’t refund you.
This is why we read all the legal stuff a casino publishes to make sure everything is fine and you won’t be defrauded.
We all love bonuses Indian online casinos give us, but we don’t always understand what’s the best bonus for us. In many cases, the huge sum you see on the ad is not exactly the sum you’re going to get once you make a deposit. You don’t get the sum itself, it just shows you the maximum deposit you can get. What you get is a percentage of the deposit. In some places, it’s 100%, in some, it can be as high as 300%.
Read our reviews, and you’ll get to know casinos with the biggest bonuses.
Online casinos are all about entertainment. If it looks nice but the overall experience is poor, we can’t give that casino a good rating. Our experts play at the casino before we give it a final rating.
After you lose some, you always win some. That’s when your experience at a casino can get suddenly bad. Nobody loves when their casino delays the withdrawal for days or even months when you may need that money right now. Our experts check the casino beforehand to make sure that doesn’t happen.
You don’t use the casino support every day, but when you do, it must be crucial. This is why we test the quality of the casino’s support before adding it to the list.
WHAT TYPES OF GAMES THERE ARE IN AN ONLINE CASINO
Here are four basic types of games you can play at an online casino.
Table games have been around since before the era of casinos. They may best when you play them in a land-based casino, but the online version is always available and cheaper. If you love baccarat, craps, roulette, blackjack, and poker, you can be sure you can find them and a couple of more exotic table games at most Indian online casinos.
Since their origin in the early 1900s, slots have been blooming all around the casino industry, reaching the status of the most played casino game on Earth. The best thing about these slots is that you can find a slot on any theme. Do you like the mysteries of Ancient Egypt or China? There are hundreds of slots on those topics. Do you love a certain movie? There’s probably an online slot about it. Do you like your games to be cinematic or interactive? There are plenty of those games as well.
What’s better than enjoying a good online slot with amazing graphics? Winning a hundred million Rupees while you’re doing that. Yes, it’s possible with progressive slots. Each bet anyone on the globe places on this slot partially goes towards the prize fund. The sums you can win become enormous over time.
Want to experience the social aspect of gambling? Get down to a poker match or a game of roulette with other gamblers from India and from around the world in live casino. Your bets are taken by a beautiful croupier live, and you’ll have the opportunity to talk to fellow gamblers while you bet.
REAL MONEY CASINOS FAQ
- It’s a real money casino. Should I pay to participate?
- The only payment you make is towards your deposit. This means you don’t owe anything to the casino itself. It’s the other way around, the casino gives you bonuses and free spins for registration and making a deposit.
- Is my deposit secure in an online casino?
- It’s true that some casinos are rogue and want to steal your money. We work hard to make sure you don’t have to deal with them at all. Choose any casino from our list, and you can be sure your money is safe.
- Are games at an online casino for real money fair or rigged?
- Some casinos fix their slots to make more profit. The ones we feature on our list of online casinos in India don’t. We make sure they’re using proper random number generator software and have the corresponding certificates.
- What is RNG?
- RNG is the random number generator. It’s the software that makes sure that every game you play is fair and not rigged.
- Are there any deposit and withdrawal limits?
- Most casinos have some sort of limits on both withdrawals and deposits, but the size depends on the casino. Normally, you can’t withdraw more than 70,000 Rupees a day due to the AML policy. The deposit size is limited by your payment system.
- A casino with real money is offering a no-deposit bonus. Doesn’t that look suspicious?
- Not at all. It’s in their best interest to ask you to come over. What’s the best way to do that? Give you some money for free! This is why no-deposit bonus doesn’t mean a casino is suspicious.
- What are the payout percentages?
- The payout percentage is the statistic that shows how much money you’ll get back if you play long enough. If the slot’s payout percentage is 95%, you’ll get 95% of your bets back if you keep gambling. It doesn’t include jackpots or other major wins, just the small ones.
- Can I download casino software from the App Store or Google Play?
- No, these platforms forbid gambling software. The apps you can download there are not real money online slots. You can make a deposit, but you can’t make a withdrawal. Go to the casino’s website and download software from there. We check every casino for malware, so you’re at no risk.
- I have a banking or other problem at an online casino. What do I do?
- Contact the support immediately. All online casinos on our list have a great support, so you’ll get help fast.
- I can’t find the withdrawal policy in my casino. Can I just figure it out later?
- It’s not the safest strategy, to be fair. This casino may be hiding the withdrawal policy from you to later refuse you a payment. Check with the CasinoHEX review before you make that decision.
- Will my money be safe?
- It depends only on you. Will you stop after you’ve lost too much? If you would, then your money is completely safe. CasinoHEX will do the rest of the job by telling you what casino to play at to avoid getting scammed.
- How does withdrawal work?
- Withdrawal can differ greatly from a casino to a casino. The basic pattern is this: you create a withdrawal claim, it gets processed to make sure you’re not laundering money or cheating, you get paid in a couple of days.
- I was looking for a land-based casino game in my casino, and couldn’t find one. What’s wrong?
- Not all casinos feature the entirety of online slots. Your game is probably available at another Indian online casino. Check out the CasinoHEX slot review to see what casinos feature your favorite game.