There has been a rapid rise in the popularity of Skrill online casinos in recent years. Indian players are now discovering new and faster ways to play online casino in India, and Skrill is a great example. There are a few online casinos with Skrill in India, but you have to know where to look. Scrolling through all of the brands and investigating the payment methods can take a long time.
That’s where we come in. On this page, you will find the very best Skrill casinos. Not only are these Skrill accepted sites in India, but they are some of the highest-quality casinos in the world. We will also explain more about Skrill, what it is, and why it’s so popular with Indian players.
Best Skrill Casino List 2023
|₹100,000 + ₹100 Freebet||Read Review||JungliWIN Casino||1081+||
|150% + Unlimited Cashback||Read Review||Rajabets||4839+||
|$600 + 150 Free Spins||Read Review||Winz Casino||5000+||
|₹10,000 + 30FS||Read Review||Casino Masters||1500+||
Skrill Company Overview
Skrill was founded back in 2001, when it initially launched under a different brand name, Moneybookers. Fast-forward a decade to 2011, the business was rebranded as Skrill, with its familiar purple logo. Skrill now employs over 2,000 people and generates over $330 million in revenue each year. Headquartered in London, Skrill is now one of the most prominent digital platforms globally and particularly prevalent in gambling and online casinos. Skrill forms part of the Paysafe Group, which is also behind other platforms like Neteller and Paysafecard.
With Skrill, users can safely deposit and transfer cash in over 120 countries across 40 currencies, including INR. Its ability to make payments in the INR currency is a big reason for its success in India, as several competitors don’t.
How We Find and Review Skrill Casinos
Our team of experts searches the web for online casinos that accept skrill in India. They then register, deposit, and play with the casino before thoroughly reviewing and recommending the brand to our readers. There isn’t a single Skrill casino India on this page that hasn’t checked every box in our review process.
Here are just some of the things we look for in the best Skrill casinos:
The first thing we check for with pay with Skrill casinos is whether or not it has a valid license. If it doesn’t, we go no further. Casino licenses are issued in Malta, Curacao, or the UK and are the true sign of a trusted and regulated brand. Gambling bodies check each licensed casino for fairness, compliance, and data management, and so they are 100% safe to play at.
Online casinos that accept Skrill should make the process easy. This means it’s quick and hassle-free to deposit through Skrill or any other payment method. Deposits should be instant withdrawals should be back in your wallet within 24 hours. We also look for a selection of alternative payment methods if you can’t use Skrill on occasion.
We look at the welcome bonus and make sure that there is enough incentive to join. Welcome bonuses can be deposit matches, free spins, free signup bonus, or even sometimes a combination of both. Unfortunately, many casino bonuses exclude Skrill, so we carefully assess the terms and conditions so that you know what to expect. We also look at ongoing promotions and loyalty schemes.
A top Skrill casino is only as good as its selection of games. You should be able to play titles from the biggest software developers like NetEnt, Pragmatic Play, and Evolution Gaming. There should be a wide range of games from slots to tables and traditional Indian games – Teen Patti, Jhandi Munda, Andar Bahar. We also test the games on every platform for compatibility.
5 Best Skrill Casinos
|🥇 Casino Days||#1 Skrill Casino India|
|🥈 Bettilt||Fair Welcome Bonus|
|🥉 Bet2U||High-quality Games|
|⭐️ 22Bet||Best Casino App|
|⭐️ Bet Shah||Indian Casino|
How to Use Skrill in Online Casinos
Don’t worry if you have never used a pay with skrill casino, it’s really easy. Before you get started, you will need to have a Skrill account set up. Here’s how to sign up, make your first deposit and start playing with Skrill casinos:
- Register an account with Skrill – You can skip this step if you already have a Skrill account. If you don’t, head to the Skrill website to get started. Click on the register option and sign up using your personal details. You will also be asked for an email address, username, and password. Once your Skrill account is set up and active, it’s time to move on to the fun part; choosing a Skrill casino.
- Choose the best Skrill casino – Each of the brands on this page are online casinos with Skrill. They’ve been tried and tested by experts and work seamlessly with the payment platform. They are also licensed and safe to play at. We recommend choosing from the list of best Skrill casinos on this page. Click ‘Visit Casino’ on your preferred brand go straight there.
- Register an account with the casino with Skrill – You will now need to create an account with the casino itself. You will be asked for personal and contact details, but the whole process shouldn’t take more than a few minutes. Remember to set a memorable username and password as you will be using it to log in.
- Make a deposit – Once you’re in, head over to the wallet area to make your first deposit. Choose Skrill as your payment method, and you will be prompted to enter your Skrill username and password. Once your Skrill details are verified, simply choose how much you want to deposit and click submit. As long as there are funds in your Skrill account, you won’t encounter any issues.
- Play your favorite games – The hard part is over, and now it is time to enjoy the games available. Visit the homepage or games section to filter through different game types and developers. Then, click launch on your chosen game and begin playing!
How to Make Skrill Casino Deposit
Here’s a little more detail on how to make a Skrill casino deposit. Simply follow this step-by-step guide.
- Make sure there is money in your Skrill wallet or on the source of payment linked to your Skrill account
- Visit the ‘wallet’ or ‘banking’ area of the casino and click ‘deposit’
- Choose Skrill as your payment method, and enter your login details when prompted
- Choose how much you want to deposit into your casino account using Skrill
- Click submit and wait for the processing to complete. The funds will then be available in your casino account.
How to Withdraw with Skrill
Withdrawing from a Skrill casino is as easy as depositing. Here’s a quick guide on how to withdraw with Skrill:
- First, ensure your balance meets the minimum deposit threshold
- Head over to ‘banking’ or ‘wallet’ and click on withdraw
- Choose Skrill as your preferred way to withdraw cash and enter your details
- Choose how much you want to withdraw – this can be the whole account balance or a custom amount
- Click submit, and once approved, funds should be in your Skrill wallet within 24 hours
Additional Information About Skrill Payment
A skrill account and a casino account are both required to play Skrill casinos, so you will need to create an account with Skrill first and foremost. Once you have a Skrill account, you’re free to use it at any online casinos that accept Skrill as a method.
There are a few things to be aware of, the first of which is the Skrill fees. There are some circumstances where costs can differ, but a transaction fee is 2.99% for the most part. This charge comes directly from Skrill and doesn’t include any fee the Skrill accepted casino may add. Not all casinos charge for Skrill deposits, but some do, so always check first.
Both a deposit and withdrawal will need to meet a minimum threshold, which changes by the casino. There are also maximums in place if you’re a high-roller or have a significant win, so be sure to check both the minimums and maximum limits before playing.
A Skrill deposit will instantly be credited to your casino account, but a withdrawal takes around 24 hours. This is much faster than many other online casino deposit methods, making it a great option.
Pros and Cons of Skrill for Gambling
Skrill in India
Skrill is becoming very popular in India for many of the reasons outlined on this page. With the increased popularity has been an increase of Skrill deposit casinos launching in the country. This is great because it gives players more options than before.
Skrill also supports INR as a currency, so there are no expensive exchange fees with non-INR payment wallets. This is one of the main reasons why Skrill has become so popular, and we expect the trend to continue.
- Neteller – Neteller is an excellent alternative to Skrill, made better because the platforms are very similar and owned by the same company. If you cannot use Skrill, Neteller is the closest thing. The fee structure is similar, as is the Neteller casino withdrawal process and timescales.
- Paysafecard – Paysafecard is a little more expensive than Skrill, especially when holding a balance, but it’s a good alternative. Again, it’s owned by the same company, so it benefits from all the same great safety and security features. Paysafecard is also widely accepted.
- PayPal – PayPal is one of the leading digital wallets, an obvious alternative to Skrill. The process of signing up, depositing, and withdrawing are almost identical, so if you can’t use Skrill, you will find PayPal just as easy. In addition, many online casinos in India accepts PayPal.
Does it cost money to open a Skrill account?
- No, opening a Skrill account is completely free. There are no fees for registration, but you will incur percentage fees on particular purchases and transfers. Be sure to read the full Skrill terms and conditions for more information on specific costs.
Will online casinos that accept Skrill charge me for a deposit?
- Whether or not an online casino charges Skrill fees or not is entirely down to the brand. Some casinos charge for specific payment methods, some charge for all, and some charge for none. You may incur fees from the casino when you add funds, but this should be made clear to you before you click deposit.
How many casinos in India accept Skrill?
- Although it is becoming more popular, there aren’t as many Skrill casinos in India as we would like. As a relatively newer payment method, some brands are taking a little longer to catch up. However, most new casinos launched today accept Skrill from the getgo.
Is Skrill just as safe as using Mastercard and Visa?
- Yes. Skrill is a very safe platform, and every payment includes complete SSL and AES encryption. This means that neither your personal or financial data is ever at risk when paying with Skrill. Just remember to choose secure login details.