CasinoHEX is the best casino website in India created for Indians. Here you will find everything you may need to know about gambling in the country. Discover the top-rated Indian online casino sites, popular casino games of all kinds, the best online casino India bonuses along with in-depth online casino reviews — all the useful information gathered on one website to save your time and money.
|$100||Read Review||Unibet Casino||631+|
Lotto Smile India
|N/A||Read Review||Lotto Smile India||100+|
|$5500||Read Review||Golden Lion||300+|
|₹20,000||Read Review||Casino Days||3000+|
- Best Online Casino India Criteria
- How Online Casinos Work
- Online Gambling Laws
- Types of Online Casinos
- Best Software
- Bonuses Overview
- Banking Methods
How to Find Best Online Casino India
We’ve been moving in the gambling industry for the last five years, continually improving our knowledge and professional skills. We love gambling and want you to love it too. That’s why we’ve personally checked all the Indian casino sites from our list to make sure they are safe and reliable. We are following all the industry trends and regularly update our lists with the new casinos and new free demo games for you to play for fun.
When it comes to offline gambling in India, things are pretty much clear here. Indians can legally make their best in brick-and-mortar casinos all over the country thanks to the laws introduced in the 1970s when the government eased the gambling regulations. But it’s much more complicated with online gambling in the country. It is regulated by the governments of the provinces that have the right to allow or ban online casino games in their territories. There is a couple of online casino sites like PlayNow licensed by the Indian government but looks like it’s not enough for the gambling fans.
In their search for new games and better gaming experiences, Indians start playing in the overseas licensed and regulated web casinos, which are not entirely legal in India but are not illegal, too, as the laws are not clear enough. Thus, Indian gamblers have a chance to enjoy the best online and live casinos from all over the world where the choice of gambling products is much broader than in the local casinos.
Top 5 Indian Online Casinos
|🥇 Casino Days||Most Popular Casino|
|🥈 Parimatch||Best Gambling Options|
|🥉 Glassi||Huge selection of games|
|⭐️ Paripesa||24/7 Support|
|⭐️ 9Winz||Best Payment Options|
So, when the Indian gambler wants to play in one of the overseas online casinos for real money but doesn’t know how to start, we are here to help. On Online CasinoHEX, the gamblers will find the casinos on the web that will suit even the most sophisticated taste. We are carefully selecting each genuine Indian online casino taking into accounts the following points:
First and foremost, we would like to remind you how an India online casino must have a license to operate legally, but not all licenses are created the same. For instance, the most reputable casino licenses are those provided by the UK Gambling Commission and Malta Gaming Authority, followed by Gibraltar Gambling Commissioner and Isle of Man Gambling Supervision Commission. These authorities are known to have great oversight over licensed companies and not being afraid of revoking a license if necessary. Some other popular authorities are those from Alderney, Antigua, and Barbuda, as well as many other regulatory agencies mostly from the Caribbean and Latin America.
Besides the government authorities, reputable online casinos decide to join organizations that fight for integrity and high standards in the casino industry. The most influential organizations are eCOGRA, EGBA, G4, and IBAS.
Responsible Gambling Page
Responsible gambling has been a hot topic for quite a while, and more and more casinos are taking it seriously by developing mechanisms that help Indian players keep gambling in control. All good online casino sites will offer free advice on keeping gambling harmless fun, and some might even add features that can help you manage your time and money. Online casinos can allow you to set a deposit limit or process deposits slower to prevent emotional gambling. Also, some casinos will send you a pop-up warning that you have been playing a while and should take a break, or allow you to set a loss limit after which you won’t be able to play casino online India for a while. Many reputable establishments will provide you with the information on organizations that can help you fight gambling addiction, or even suspend your account upon the request in case you notice to have a problem.
Safety should be one of the main concerns of every Indian casino player, as online gambling involves not only money but personal information as well. Besides fair RTP and RNG, and a valid license, according to our criteria, a solid Indian online casino should also introduce other safety measures that ensure not only fair treatment, but privacy and safety as well. One of the most common features is the SSL encryption which ensures that all data exchanged between you and the online casino is completely private, and inaccessible to any third party. Also, casinos usually have special protocols for verifying identity to be sure how the winnings are going to the right hands and have public privacy policies that define who and how handles your data.
Keeping in mind never to share your login data with anyone, is the first step in safe gambling.
New players usually don’t consider customer service to be an important feature in their online casino until they need it. Nowadays, customer support usually comes in many forms:
- Phone support – offers instant access to online Indian casino agents, but only if you call during working hours, as very few online casino sites have 24/7 phone support. The main benefit of this method is that it is fast and convenient. The downside of this method is that it can get a bit costly if the online casinos don’t provide a local Indian number, and there is sometimes no written trace of the information provided.
- Email support – available at all times, email leaves a written trace but tends to be much slower than a telephone call. It usually takes some time to get a reply, but it happens within 24 hours.
- Live chat support – for many new players this is the most preferred type of customer support as it gives players instant access and leaves a written trace on all the information provided. It usually takes only a minute or less to get in touch with the agent, and sometimes an extra moment to get the answers you need.
To make sure customer support is professional, think of a question or two regarding playing in the Indian online casino (make sure that one is more difficult than the other) and ask. If the agent provides a fast and concise answer – it’s a good sign. If the agent’s main concern is that you make a deposit and accept the bonus, or they hesitate to provide you with an answer – stay away from such an establishment.
Some online casino sites will also provide short guides on how to play different real money casino games or an FAQ section where you can find answers to most common questions.
Welcome Bonuses Online Casinos Offer
Welcome bonuses and promotions are incentives that should attract new customers and keep them interested in a gambling site. Still, Indian players must understand that welcome bonuses are not free money the casino gives away, and they can be withdrawn after certain conditions are met. Does this mean that a player should never accept a signup bonus? Of course not, as bonuses help you play online casino more and potentially win more.
A trustworthy operator will always transparently list all the information on bonuses online casinos offer, and they will be accessible at all times. If you want to learn more about different types of bonuses, keep reading.
Banking options are payment methods accepted by the house. Some online casinos offer only a few methods, while others have over 40 of them. Keep in mind that , not every method is available in your country, and how it is better to have an account that offers a handful of methods popular in India, rather than 50 of methods from all across the globe, but only two from India. Also, we appreciate the best casino sites in India that offer to play in Rupees as this makes them more accessible to Indian players. If you decide to play in any other currency, you will have to consider exchange rates that might cause the accumulation of additional costs over time. Generally speaking, we appreciate the best Indian online casino sites that offer a good balance of different payment methods such as credit cards, vouchers, and e-wallets.
Return to Player and Payouts Speed
Players gamble to win, and that is why RTP is so important – it shows the potential win for every $100 played. Even though RTP is calculated with large numbers, it is a good orientation point for a certain game. The higher the RTP, the bigger are your chances of winning! But, our team of reviewers tends to look at the bigger picture and looks not only for a chance to win but for a chance of fast and fair payouts. We strongly believe how all payouts should be processed in a reasonable time, according to terms and conditions. Sometimes, shady establishments might provide information on payout times that can be interpreted in one way or another. Leaving the player a bit puzzled, or simply having so many points to prevent the player from withdrawing that it simply doesn’t make sense to play with them. And while we fully support identity verification, we never support online casinos who do all in their power from giving you access to the money you won.
Range of Games
Everyone in the industry knows there is nothing wrong with quantity, as long as there is some quality to it. Some Indian players might favour two or three titles of real money games over the others, and there is nothing wrong with that, but just like most modern players, we prefer not only a variety of video slots but table games and live casino games as well. High-quality games by reliable and reputable software are imperative in the 21st-century online casino industry, and we love to see online casinos include some of the more niche games like bingo, scratchcards, and keno, alongside with classics like video slots, roulette, and blackjack.
Software providers are specialized companies that create gaming content and sell it to a certain site. Sometimes, the software provider takes a percentage of the real money online casino revenue, but this practice is more common with big and established top online casinos in India. They can offer only slot games, but some of them include table games as well, while the most prestigious companies also offer live casino services (NetEnt, Microgaming).
Most reputable online casinos will have a variety of gaming software, so they accommodate the needs of more customers. However, this doesn’t mean that an Indian online casino with fewer software is a scam, as it might be a niche online casino for a certain type of player. This is why our reviews never focus only on a single criterion but on a whole casino experience.
Modern-day consumers expect mobile access to their favorite games and playability from all devices, and we couldn’t agree more. Mobile gaming is on the rise and we always test how mobile casino sites work, whether it supports an app or can only be accessible from the mobile browser. Nowadays, most brands support some sort of mobile play.
Here are some additional criteria we consider when doing our Indian online casino reviews. We considered it a big plus for online casinos if:
What is a Good Online Casino for India?
Every player has their vision of what the perfect Indian online casino is, but we can all agree on how a good online casino site is one that is fair, user-friendly and enables the user to enjoy their favorite games safely. A good establishment will have a lucrative welcome bonus offer, combined with additional perks, benefits, and promotions for long-time players. Also, bonus requirements will be achievable for an average casino player. Plenty of payment methods should enable Indian players to choose the one they find the most convenient, and processing times for both deposits and withdrawals should be reasonable, and without conditions that can’t be met. In a good casino house, every punter should be able to find something that will make him excited as a variety of online casino games is a must-have. The best casino in India online will have friendly and professional customer support, as well as advanced security protocols that will ensure your money and your private information remain safe.
However, in reality, , not all casinos match these criteria 100%, but we always aim to recommend those that fit at least 95% of our standards. Every time we notice online casinos showing any form of unprofessional (or fraudulent) behaviour, we immediately warn new players and suggest another, more reliable brand.
In case you experienced any difficulties or believed an Indian online casino promoted on our website is a fraud, feel free to contact us at [email protected].
How Indian Casino Sites Work?
An online casino site is a special gambling website that uses gaming software operators to provide you with gambling services. Trusted online casino sites in India are owned by gambling companies that ought to be licensed in order to operate legally. Not all casino sites are made the same, and we will, for now, offer some technical differences between bad and the best gambling sites in India.
- RTP or Return to Player – this number is expressed in percentages and tells you how much the game pays back. For example, if the video slot has an RTP of 93%, it means it will give $93 for every $100 played. Still, this doesn’t mean you will always win or that you will make $93 for every $100 spend. RTP is calculated with big numbers in mind so that short gambling sessions can deliver different results. Unfortunately, some online gambling India websites have found a way to adjust RTP in their favour.
- RNG or Random Number Generator – this tool ensures that the cards dealt or symbols landed are completely random, and there is no special scheme or outside interference in the result. Reliable online establishments use services of independent companies to prove their real money online casino games are not rigged, but fair.
- Software Providers – top online casinos will usually include several popular software, to ensure how their users get access to popular titles. Many casinos of questionable quality won’t even bother to include more than a single provider.
- Odds Against The House – when playing a certain game, every player will want to know his odds, but dishonest online casinos will either hide odds for a certain game or will try and convince you that the player is always winning.
Let’s face the facts: just because you lost money, it doesn’t mean that the Indian casino online is a bad choice. However, instead of focusing merely on winnings, we always recommend new players to take a look at the whole online casino package – from game variety, safety certificates to bonus rules. After all, online casinos should be played for fun and not be considered the main source of income, as they aren’t as reliable as your everyday job. Sometimes the players win, and sometimes the house, as the best online casinos India sites are serious companies made for profit.
Online Gambling Laws in India
Traditional gambling in India is highly regulated, but the Indian online casino industry hasn’t been a concern of local authorities. Brick-and-mortar casinos are limited only to certain states (Goa, Sikkim and Daman, and potentially we’ll have Visakhapatnam casinos soon) and areas (5-star hotels and casino ships), while lottery and horse-racing betting are the only two types of gambling available on the national level.
The only state where online gambling is explicitly forbidden is Maharashtra, while others like Sikkim are planning to enable online casinos to enter their market, but only with local licenses that should be valid for five years, and cover online casino games, poker, and sports betting. However, to obtain the license, the operator must apply in a joint venture with a local company. As of June 2020, there were no licenses provided by Sikkim authorities.
The Indian government considers how all gambling activities are well regulated in The Public Gambling Act of 1867 and the Prize Competition Act, from 1955. Considering how both predate the industry of online gambling and haven’t included it since the question is whether they are legally applicable to online gambling. The Public Gambling Act bans owning a gambling house or playing in one, and defines a gambling house as “any house, walled enclosure, room or place, playing or gaming with cards, dice, counters, money or other instruments of gaming or is found there present for gaming, whether playing for any money, wager, stake or otherwise.”
In 1976, they expanded the definition by adding “house, room, tent, enclosure, space, vehicle, vessel or place.” As online gambling takes place in the cloud, it is debatable whether this definition applies to online gambling enterprises thanks to powerful servers.
Prize Competition Act from 1955 is also open to the interpretation as it defines as follows: “‘prize competition’ means any competition (whether called a crossword prize competition, a missing- word prize competition, a picture prize competition or by any other name) in which prizes are offered for the solution of any puzzle based upon the building up, arrangement, combination, or permutation of letters, words, or figures.”
What remains unanswered is: are video slots, for example, a prize competition as the winning combination results from a specific order of pictures? Or a blackjack, where the winner is decided depending on the combination of cards one holds in their hands.
Also, none of the Indian gambling laws mention how a situation, where an offshore company regulated and licensed by an offshore authority, is handled. It can only be concluded how most local authorities don’t feel the need to regulate this aspect of the gambling industry. India is one of the fastest-growing markets in the online casino industry that is estimated to be worth $94 billion in 2021, and we hope authorities will regulate online gambling as soon as possible.
Meanwhile, always play online casino which is regulated and make sure to keep in touch with the latest legal updates in your state, not only regulation-wise but also to be informed on tax procedures and everything else regarding your winnings and status as a player.
How to Sign Up at an Indian Online Casinos
- Looking for a great Indian online casino can be hard work, but we’ve made it easier. The list of brands on this page is the very best Indian casinos, as tried and tested by our expert team. All that’s left for you to do is make your choice. Take a look at things like the welcome bonus and payment method first. Once you have decided, click ‘Play Now’ to go to the casino.
- You will need to create an account and register your details before playing. To make this process easier, we recommend having all of your details and documentation ready beforehand. You will be asked for your name, address, contact details, and more information during the registration process. You can then create a username and password for your account.
- The next step is to add some funds. Head over to the banking area to select a payment method. Some of the options include Visa, Mastercard, Neteller, and Skrill. Keep in mind that each deposit method may have a different minimum amount. Enter how much you want to spend, and the funds will be credited instantly.
- A welcome bonus is one of the best parts of Indian online casinos. It’s a gift for signing up and making your first deposit. You may be prompted to accept it straight after your first deposit, or you may need to do so manually in the ‘my account’ area. Remember to read the terms and conditions and fully understand a bonus before you accept it.
- There is a huge selection of online casino games at online casinos in India. There’s something for every type of player, including table games like Blackjack and Roulette and huge slots like Book of Dead and Bonanza. Simply find your favorite game and click launch to begin playing on any device.
- How to Sign Up at an Indian Online Casinos
Types of Online Casino Sites
Just like there are some good and some bad casinos out there, casinos distinguish themselves based on the characteristics that make them special. Of course, some brands might have characteristics of several types of new casinos (for example, an Indian online casino might be a mobile, crypto, and a no deposit casino all at the same time).
✪ Mobile Casinos
Mobile casinos are accessible from mobile phones and tablets, most commonly Android and iOS devices. According to techArc, there are over 500 million smartphone users in India, and many of them use their phones to gamble. There are three ways mobile casinos offer their services.
- First, there are special apps you can download in respective stores, install and use to access your casino. All you need to do is make sure you have enough storage space on your mobile phone or tablet.
- Second, some casinos develop special mobile websites. Such casinos are accessed via a mobile browser, but their domain changes from, for instance, XYZ.com to m.XYZ.com.
- Third, casinos with mobile-optimized websites, which means the domain remains the same, but the design is adjusted to access through mobile browsers. Most Indian players and online casinos prefer the second and third approach as accessing the game via browser won’t take up storage space or slow down the device.
The main benefit of mobile casinos is that your games (and not to mention playing account) are available at all times, no matter where you are. Mobile casinos support all desktop casinos features and allow you to play, deposit, withdraw money, talk to customer support, etc.
✪ Live Casinos
Live casinos are those that feature live casino games with real dealers located in specialized studios. Cameras record and stream games, and the player gets a feeling of being in a real casino. The most popular games in live casinos are roulette, blackjack, sic bo, poker variants, and baccarat. The player has to, just like in the real casino, find an available seat at the table. All games are played in real-time, and there is not a lot of time to reconsider the rules, so live casinos are usually recommended for players who already know how to play most of the games.
✪ No Deposit Casinos
No Deposit Casinos allow you to have a taste of what it has to offer, but without making a deposit. They offer no deposit bonuses, and you can use bonus money from the very start. In most cases, the withdrawal of bonus money is subjected to wagering requirements (that is somewhat higher than for other bonuses) and deposit requirements. Only after the deposit is made, a player can ask for a withdrawal of bonus winnings. Such an online casino is the perfect choice if you want to test the brand first and see in practice what playing in it looks like.
✪ Minimum Deposit Casinos
Minimum deposit casinos require only a small initial deposit. For example, the average minimum deposit is around $10, but there are minimum deposit casinos with only $5 or even $1 limit. This makes them easily accessible not only to Indian players who want to test casinos at low risk but also to players who don’t have significant gambling funds at their disposal. The fact they require a small deposit doesn’t make them safer or less safe than their competitors, and Indian players should consider other criteria before deciding on this type of casino.
✪ High Roller Casinos
High roller casinos are created for experienced punters who make big bets, in mind. Such players, who place bigger bets than average, usually expect special treatment, and high roller casinos provide it. VIP clubs, perks, benefits, additional promotions, special withdrawal conditions, merchandise, tickets for big events, and amazing rewards in the form of cruises and trips to Las Vegas are more than common. This type of online casinos might be suitable for any player looking for special treatment and willing to spend a little bit of extra. However, make sure not to overspend and always gamble only what you can afford to lose.
✪ VIP Casinos
VIP casinos are very similar to high roller casinos, but in this case, you get a VIP status by playing regularly and frequently, and not necessarily big bets only. Most VIP casinos have a reward system where you collect points (stars, coins, or whatever), thus entering different ranks of players with VIP being the most prestigious one. VIP casinos offer special withdrawal terms, merchandise, perks, additional bonuses, and other things to loyal customers. Still, keep in mind that coins you are collecting usually have an expiration day, and to enter the VIP circle, you will have to play online casino often, and a lot.
✪ Fast Payout Casinos
Fast payout casinos offer fast, effective, and simple withdrawals. Unlike traditional casinos that take 3 days to process the payout request and need additional 3 days to transfer funds, fast payout casinos offer almost instant processing and quick withdrawals thanks to big teams who work 24/7 to accommodate you. Even though they process your requests within 24 hours, and make the payment instantly, it may take an additional day or two for the money to be visible on your bank balance. However, they are still much faster than traditional casinos and this small delay is usually depending on the e-wallet, credit card company, or bank that handles the money.
✪ Cashback Casinos
Cashback casinos have a special offer for their players – every time you don’t win, a small percentage of the money you play comes back to you. Sometimes, the money is instantly given back to your balance, and sometimes you only collect points you can exchange for additional bonus money. Cashback casinos are underrated as most Indian players don’t understand what the hype is all about, but keep in mind that it is much better to lose and get a few cents back than to lose and don’t get anything.
✪ Cryptocurrency Casinos
Cryptos are all the rage, and the gambling industry joined the craze and introduced depositing and withdrawing in cryptocurrencies. Most crypto casinos offer top 10 cryptocurrencies (including bitcoin, ethereum, litecoin, and dash) as a deposit, withdrawal, and gambling currency. If you own cryptocurrency supported by the casino, you can make an instant deposit. If you don’t, the real money online casino will, during the depositing process, connect you to an exchange where you can buy the crypto you need. This type of online casinos is the perfect choice for those who like to combine financial investments and gambling, as cryptos are known to be very volatile and fluctuate in value extremely. Here you can find Bitcoin casinos reviewed by us.
✪ Download Casinos
Even though these casinos often represent a thing of a past, some of them still successfully remain on the market. Download casinos feature a special program every player has to download and install on their computer. Then, the player uses the login data and enters the playing interface. Download casinos are considered safe, but somewhat impractical, as the player is limited to a single device – the one with an installed program, thus limiting the accessibility of games. Theoretically, you could install the software on several computers you use, but with instant casinos and mobile casinos, more and more Indian players give up on download casinos.
✪ No Download Casinos
No download or instant casinos are the most common type of online casinos we see every day. They don’t require any downloads and installations but can be easily accessed from any browser such as Chrome, Mozilla, Safari, or Opera. The player only has to remember his password and username, and they can play from any computer connected to the internet. No download casinos require no technical knowledge or expertise and are popular among all generations as there are no pesky updates required.
India Online Casino Games
Every market has some games that are more popular than others and the Indian market is no exception. On our list, you will find a short overview of popular evergreens as well as some games that are played almost exclusively on the Indian subcontinent.
- Slots – games that feature a special theme (space, cowboys, ancient Egypt, etc) and the main goal is to match symbols in a specific pattern called a payline. Special symbols open doors to more winning opportunities and special in-game bonuses.
- Roulette – a classic table game played with a wheel, table, and a ball. After you place a bet at the appropriate place on the table, the croupier will spin the wheel, drop the ball, and once the ball settles, announce the winning combination. The most popular variants are French, European, and American.
- Baccarat – a card game played with 6 to 8 decks, without jokers. The player and banker compete against each other on who gets more points in a hand. The most popular kinds are punto banco and chemmy.
- Blackjack – a card game where the main goal is to come as close to 21 in value, but not cross it. One of the most popular casino games on the planet.
- Casino hold ’em – live casino specialty, it is a hit variation of Texas Hold’em poker. Instead of competing with each other, players compete against the dealer.
- Sic bo – also known as hi-lo, this game is played with three dice and a special table where you place a bet. The dealer will put dice in a small box, shake it, and reveal the winning combination.
- Jhandi munda – a popular Indian game played with 6 dice with special symbols, and you place a bet on what symbol will appear the most often.
- Teen patti – an elaborate Indian card game similar to poker. Players must put ante into the pot on the table and can decide whether they want to fold their cards or continue playing until there is no one else to play against.
Indian Casino Games Software Providers
Today, there are more than 200 companies that create products for casinos — casino games software companies They have a different number and kinds of games in their portfolio. Some companies are only making video slots, and some focus on the live dealer casino games, some have a little bit of everything in the game list. And all of them are competing for the gamblers’ attention.
The indisputable leader in the gambling industry is the Microgaming company with its unrivaled game portfolio that contains more than 400 games, including all kinds of slots and other gambling products. Some of the Microgaming slots have become legendary after the huge jackpots were won. If you’ve played the Microgaming online slots for real money at least once, there is a chance you’ll stay the company’s fan for a long time (because they are not only impressive but also because many other popular games are just not available for Indians).
Besides Microgaming, other companies are making great casino games such as:
- WMS Industries. The industry pioneer that makes not too advanced but still great games with few old school vibes. It’s been on the market for more than 50 years but can get the better of the young software;
- NetEnt. This is the company that is snapping at the Microgaming heels. It has created some of the world’s most famous video slots like the Gonzo’s Quest and the Mega Fortune;
- Bally Technologies. In the Bally online casino, you will find the games with average graphics yet entertaining features and smooth gameplay. The company’s games are mobile friendly and can often be found in popular mobile casinos;
- Betsoft Gaming. If you are tired of video slots and want to play some online blackjack for real money or pure fun, Betsoft is the provider that can come in hand. Its game collection is full of various casino games including blackjack, roulette, video poker, and scratch cards;
- Playtech is famous for its video slots based on popular movies and TV-series. It also makes high-quality live casino games that are not as popular as the games by the live gaming leaders yet but have all the chances to gain the lead;
- RTG or the Realtime Gaming is quite an old company that makes both slots and other casino games, including the progressive jackpots;
- Pragmatic Play game list is very impressive. Here you will find classic and video slots, baccarat, blackjack, roulette, keno, and video poker, with most of the games being compatible with mobile devices;
- Aristocrat Gaming. If you happen to be in the Aristocrat casino, you will be surprised by the variety of game themes starting from Ancient Egypt and ending with The Big Bang Theory TV-show.
The games by these software can be played for free on CasinoHEX, as well as for real money in the best casino site from our list.
Best Indian Online Casino Bonuses
What is a casino bonus? Online Casino Bonus is a promotion where an establishment provides money to the player to help him play more hands, but that money can be withdrawn only under certain conditions. Casino bonuses come in many shapes and sizes, and every player should consider the bonus type that suits him best.
India Best Online Casino Offers
Casinos may offer these types of bonuses, or combinations of several types to keep their users interested. Bonus types are:
- Welcome Bonus – a bonus that is rewarded only once, after you sign up.
- Deposit Bonus – a bonus you can claim after every deposit you make.
- No Deposit Bonus – a bonus that requires no deposit. The winnings can be withdrawn after the bonus requirement is fulfilled and a deposit made.
- Free Spins Bonus – free rounds on popular games, most commonly slots.
- Cashback Bonus – a bonus that gives you a small cashback for every hand you lose.
A wager is simply a bet, and the wagering requirement tells you how many times you have to play the bonus money to ask for the payout of your winnings. An average wagering requirement is considered to be anywhere from x25 to x40. So let’s see how the wagering requirement works:
- If you have to wager bonus x30, this means that if you get a 100 rupees bonus, you have to make a total of 3000 indian rupees wagers (₹100×30=₹3000).
- If you have to wager deposit + bonus money, the situation is a bit different. In that case, if you deposit 100 Indian rupees, and get a 100 rupees bonus with wagering requirement x30, you will have to wager a total of 6000 rupees. (100+100)x30 = 6000 Indian rupees.
Keep in mind that some games don’t count to wagering requirements, while others do, and search for the full list of games that count before accepting a bonus. Also, most online casino bonuses have an expiration date, which means you must reach the wagering requirement within 7, 10, or 30 days. Most casinos have the deadline set at 7 days for the welcome bonus, while the deposit bonus might have a longer expiration date. Free spins bonuses are usually valid only for 3 to 5 days.
Best Online Casino Payments
Nowadays, most of the best casinos online offer Indian users a whole plethora of payment options to make a deposit and withdraw their winnings. Here are some of them, including their good and bad sides.
- 💲 Bank Card – In July 2019, Indians had 50.3 million credit cards and 840.6 debit cards. The most popular brands are Visa, Mastercard, and Maestro. The biggest advantage of credit and debit cards is they are safe and highly regulated, while the main downside is that it may take longer to withdraw money. Some banks may also charge a fee for international transactions, and some casinos might have a higher withdrawal limit.
- 💲 E-Wallets – E-wallets are online payment systems that enable instant deposits and withdrawals. Indians mostly use Skrill, Neteller casino method, and Paypal casino deposits, and all three companies offer a debit card you can use at all ATMs across the globe for a small fee. They are safe, practical, and insanely popular!
- 💲 Bank Transfer – Bank transfers are the most convenient method of money transactions and are not as used as before, mostly due to the high cost. However, it is still the safest, most reliable method, as it is executed between two banks that operate under international banking laws. The withdrawal limit for bank transfer is usually around $100.
- 💲 AstroPay – Astropay is a virtual prepaid card that supports instant, direct, and very private AstroPay casino deposits. You can buy cards with 700 INR, 1,000 INR, 3,000 INR, 7,000 INR, 30,000 INR, or 70,000 INR in India. The main downside of using this method is it doesn’t support withdrawals.
- 💲 Paytm – This Indian payment system, based in Noida, can be used anywhere – from your favorite grocery store to casinos. All you have to do is make a payment by using a QR code on your mobile phone. The Paytm app is very intuitive and easy to use and provides an additional layer of protection to your bank account, as there are no direct transactions to be executed from it.
- 💲 Cryptocurrency – Cryptos are no longer a novelty, but many Indian players hesitate to use it. Still, they are as valid as any other payment method, and most casinos are offering you to deposit via crypto wallet (in case you own them already) or buying them via crypto exchange (and deposit afterwards). Cryptos are becoming more and more present in the online casino industry, but keep in mind they tend to be volatile, and their value can heavily fluctuate.
Now, when you have all the necessary information, nothing is holding you from playing the best gambling games in India. Take your time, look around all the CasinoHEX pages and choose the slot or the other casino game you would love to play. Try it for free or make your bet in the best online casino with just a few clicks. Good luck!
Frequently Asked Questions
What are legal casinos in India?
- Casino license is usually listed somewhere in the footer of the website. If you can’t find it there, check out Terms and Conditions. To be extra sure, you can always contact the regulatory body that issued the license and check whether the online casino is regulated or using someone else’s license.
What are the best deposit options?
- The most popular Indian rupees deposit methods in India are e-wallets (Skrill, Neteller, PayPal) and prepaid cards like AstroPay as they support instant and easy deposits without much hassle. Also, they usually have no fees attached to them, making them the cheapest way to transfer money.
How to find safe Indian casinos?
- The best Indian casinos are, generally speaking, safe, but only if you play on licensed sites that integrate all security protocols, safety measures, and have appropriate privacy policies. All firms listed on our website are considered to be safe for Indian players. Make sure to read our reviews before depositing with a casino.
Can I deposit in Indian Rupees?
- Of course, you can deposit INR, and we encourage you to do so. An online casino that accepts deposits in INR shows it is user-friendly. This way, you will avoid small losses that may occur during currency exchanges due to fluctuations in global markets.
How about online gambling India sites?
- All online gambling firms featured on our website support mobile playing in one way or another. When it comes to mobile gaming, we make sure to promote the best of India’s online casino sites that allow you not only to play on your smartphone or tablet but to deposit, withdraw, and contact customer support as well.
What are the most popular online casino games in India?
- The most popular Indian casino games are slots, Teen Patti, Jhandi Munda, and Andar Bahar. However, live casino games are becoming increasingly popular as they are the closest thing to the real casino experience. The most popular live casino games in India are roulette and blackjack.
What is Return to Player?
- Return to Player (RTP) is a percentage that shows how much money a player can win on a $100 bet. However, it is based on large numbers, so if the RTP is 95%, that doesn’t mean you will 100% win $95 on a $100 bet.
What is RNG?
- Random number generator (RNG) is a feature that ensures all results are random, thus meaning that cards are dealt at random, there are no specific patterns when it comes to video slot results, and winning numbers in roulette. The RNG guarantees the online casino is fair and honest.
Is the house always winning?
- Some might say that the house is always winning, but every online casino player has experienced winning so that can’t be true. What is important to understand is that there are no guarantees for gambling games, and they should never be considered a prime source of income.