This section of the CasinoHEX.in website is devoted to online baccarat in India. This casino game requires both luck and skill from you, which makes it even more engaging than blackjack. It’s not nearly as demanding as poker, though, so it’s a perfect choice for players who want to use their skills in the game, but not be overwhelmed by its difficulties.
- Basic Baccarat Rules
- Main Variations of the Game
- Useful Tips and Tricks
- Why to Try this Game
- Online Baccarat in India
Best Online Casinos to Play Baccarat Games
|$100||Read Review||Unibet Casino||631+|
Lotto Smile India
|N/A||Read Review||Lotto Smile India||100+|
|$5500||Read Review||Golden Lion||300+|
|₹20,000||Read Review||Casino Days||3000+|
Is online baccarat game something you’ve always wanted yo try but always avoided it because you feared it’s too complex? Well, now you have the chance to enter the world of online baccarat. We’ve gathered all the information you need to know about it excel in this article. It includes the basic rules of the game and some pro tips for betting and playing. You’ll also find a list of casinos where you can play online baccarat so you can try your new-found knowledge as soon as you get it.
Play Baccarat Online in Indian Casinos (List + Rules)
|Online Casino||Welcome Bonus||Baccarat Types|
|Dafabet||₹8000||Classic, Live, Rapid, 7 Seat, Mini, VIP|
|1xBet||₹7500||Live, Classic, Mini, 3D, American|
|Rizk||₹25000||Classic, Live, Pro, High Limit|
|Genesis Casino||₹30000||Classic, Live, Punto Banco, High Limit, Gold|
|LuckyDays Casino||₹100000||Classic, Dragon Tiger, Control Squeeze|
|Omnia Casino||₹30000||Classic, Live|
|Voodoo Dreams||₹100000||Live, Classic|
|MyChance Casino||₹40000||Classic, Live|
The basics of online baccarat casino game are simple enough to be accessible by novices. The rules are not as convoluted as those of bridge, and the game does not demand you to read faces as poker does. There are just several things you have to know to understand the game:
- There are two hands and three ways to bet. The hands are Player and Banker. Even if there are multiple players in the game, there’s only one Player hand. But the Player hand is more of an abstract opponent’s hand than your hand specifically. This means if the Player hand loses, you don’t necessarily lose.
- You can bet on either hand or Tie. You win if the hand you bet on wins. If you bet on a tie, you’ll get 8 to 1 payout, but they happen very rarely so it may not be worth the risk.
- After you place the bets, the dealer deals cards to both hands and puts them face up. That’s pretty much it if one of the hands already has the winning number of points.
- Baccarat is played with a deck of 52 cards. Cards from 2 to 9 are worth the face value, aces count as 1 point, and all the rest are not taken into account. The goal of the game is to get closer to 9 than your opponent. If the total value of a hand is more than ten, we disregard the first digit when counting the points. This means if one hand has 9 points, and the other has 18, the latter loses.
- When the total of a hand is lower than a certain number, the dealer takes another hand. The rules for drawing additional cards vary, but most variants of baccarat would stand on 7 and higher, and take a card if you only have 5 points. When a hand has 6 points, it depends on the opposing hand.
How to Play Online Baccarat in Casinos
- You will need a great online casino that has Baccarat and accepts Indian players. The good news is that every casino on this page ticks both boxes. Our team of experts has shortlisted these brands as the very best online baccarat casinos in India. So all that’s left for you is to choose from the list. Check out the welcome bonus and deposit methods before making your choice, then click ‘Play Now’ to get started.
- Before you can play online Baccarat, you must create an account with the casino. Click on ‘register’ to begin. You will need to provide personal information like your name, date of birth, address, and contact details. This information will need verifying down the line, usually when you request your first withdrawal.
- Adding funds is easy. Simply head to the banking area and choose from the selection of payment methods. Some of the most popular ones include cards, e-wallets, or mobile pay. Enter an amount to deposit that is above the minimum, and click submit. Depending on the chosen method, you may be redirected for further security checks. Once complete, funds will be added instantly.
- You can choose between RNG Baccarat or Live Baccarat. RNG is like playing against a computer, whereas a live casino is much more realistic. If you need some help on Baccarat or how to use the games, contact customer support, who will be happy to assist.
- Bonuses are the best part of playing online casinos. Be sure to claim the welcome bonus for new players and keep an eye out for regular offers. The casino promotions page is home to all regular bonuses, and you will also earn loyalty or VIP rewards if you play regularly enough.
- How to Play Online Baccarat in Casinos
Main Baccarat Types
Baccarat has been around for over 150 years. Naturally, during its existence, it has accumulated a huge number of regional variants. Here are the most widespread types of online baccarat you can find in Indian casinos.
- Punto Banco – Punto Banco is the variant of Baccarat that has become classic in most casinos. The name means “Player Bank” from Spanish, but the game itself originates from the US. All the rules described above apply here. The dealer uses 8 shuffled decks of cards to make sure you can’t count cards.
- Chemin de Fer – A French variant of Baccarat nicknamed “The Railroad” is quite different from the original game. Here, the players represent the Bank and the Player, taking turns. Starting from the player on the right from the dealer, players get to hold the bank and place bets for this entity. Then, the players proceed to place bets to cover the Bank’s bet. The bank is then passed on on the oval-shaped table, making it look like a train going in a circle, hence the name Chemin de Fer.
- Baccarat en Banque – is somewhat similar to Chemin de Fer. The table is split into three hands, the Bank, who sits opposite the dealer in the middle, the left, and the right parts of the table. This makes the overall number of bets you can make 4.
- Super Pan 9 – This variant of Baccarat is specific to LA. The deck is stripped to 36 cards, and each player gets three cards instead of two.
- Three Card Baccarat – This Asian Baccarat also uses three cards and only one deck. Choose this type if you want to be able to count cards to make your betting more spot on.
Tips and Tricks
Baccarat is a very luck-based game, which means most of your wins are due to chance, not skill. But knowing the basic tips for betting will make you win more. Here’s what you have to be aware of:
- Don’t bet on Tie. – Tie may pay a lot, but the odds are not worth it. You’re over 40% likely to win if you bet on either Player or Bank. The Tie bet only wins in 10% of plays.
- Banker bet is the safest. – Betting on Bank is the safest decision you can make. It’s a bit more likely to win than the table than the player bet. But if the best baccarat casino online knows about it, and this bet may have a commission on it. Normally, it’s around 5% and it’s taken regardless of the win.
- Bet on Player if the commission is high. – If there is a commission and it’s way higher than 5%, you’d be better off betting on Player.
- Try Martingale. Martingale strategy is a common one for even odds games. While Baccarat is not exactly that, doubling your bet will make sure you get your money back in the long run.
- Play flat if you’re on a budget. – Winning while betting double the lost wager requires you to have a lot of money to spare. It may take a long time to recover your bet, and if you lose all the money in the process, you end up losing it all. If you don’t have a big budget to work with, you’d be better off wagering the same bet over and over. It will take more than one win to recover the funds lost, but you’ll get there.
- Practice baccarat free game online. – Don’t go all-in in a real-money Indian casino when you’re fresh to the game. Play baccarat free online at CasinoHEX to make sure you get proficient at the game before you wager real money.
History of the Game
The history of Baccarat is mostly lost to time. One of the first mentions of the game dates back to the 15th century. It’s said that the first man who played the game was Felix Falgurien, an Italian national who used a deck of Tarot cards to play it. However, France is challenging that story, claiming that it was in France, that the history of Baccarat started. It has some truth to it because “baccarat” means “zero” in Italian and French. It relates to the face cards costing zero points.
The game that was very similar to baccarat was popular among French aristocracy in the 16th century. It had to survive in underground gambling dens soon after being banned at the end of the century.
It was when it was adopted by the US in the mid-20th century that it became popular across the globe. It was played at the casinos of the Las Vegas Strip, and it signalled to everyone this is what gambling should look like. Even Flemming’s Casino Royale scenes were meant to be James Bond playing baccarat, not poker. It was changed in the film since poker grew more popular by the time the movie was shot.
Main Reasons to Play Baccarat for Real Money
The problem of Indian gamblers who want to enjoy baccarat games online is that you can’t play it legally anywhere except Goa or Sikkim. Here’s why it may be better to play baccarat for real money online.
- No additional costs. You’d have to travel dozens of kilometres to get to the state where gambling is legal, get a hotel, and some food on top of paying for gambling. While playing online baccarat is only going to impose the cost of gambling on you.
- Convenience. You don’t have to plan the trip, which makes you tied to your job schedule. Playing online baccarat India is easier because all you have to do is get your phone or laptop and play. Got a free evening? It’s a perfect opportunity to spend it gambling.
- It’s simple. Baccarat is a simple game, and playing it online makes it even more simple. You make it even more simple by playing it online. The betting is simplified, so you only need to press a couple of buttons to set up a bet, and you can handle it from there in full auto mode.
- Social aspect. Want to get the most out of gambling? Play in live casino mode to chat with like-minded people from India and from all around the world as a beautiful croupier takes your bets.
Online Baccarat in India
If you’re set on playing online baccarat in India, CasinoHEX is about the best place you could have found. We make it easier for you to find great casinos to play baccarat online with real money at. The problem many Indian gamblers face is that it’s hard to find a trustworthy casino India that would hit every checkbox.
You need a good one gambling site with a decent casino bonus and takes bets in INR, and won’t defraud you. It’s easy to find a casino that matches one of these requirements, but not all of them.
We make it easier for you and create a list of Indian best baccarat online casinos for you to choose from. Browse the list by your preferred game or payment method, and you’ll find dozens of casinos you can check out.
Online Baccarat FAQ
Where I can play baccarat online?
- You can play this game at any online casino. However, you should play baccarat online for fun to practice before you invest real money into gambling. The goal is to get a better idea about the game itself.
How much time do I need to master the game?
- You need an average of 10 minutes to learn how to play and one month to master it. Baccarat casino games are commonly known as the simplest of them all and very suitable for beginners.
How many hands are there in baccarat?
- There are two hands in baccarat. The first hand is a player, and the second is a banker. This is the case with baccarat in the real world and for online baccarat games. The term hand is used, but the case is in abstract form.
Are there multiple variations of baccarat?
- If you have been looking for a baccarat online free game, you know that there are almost countless versions. Some are similar to the original game, while others are very different.
Can I win big playing baccarat?
- Yes, you can win big time. This depends on the online casino where you are playing. Some of them have million-dollar prizes present while others are on the opposite end of the scale.
How many ways to bet are there in baccarat?
- There are three ways. You can bet on the player, banker, or a side bet. The first two types of bets are more profitable and usually linked with much higher winnings or losing.