|Online Casino||Welcome Bonus||Baccarat Types|
|Glassi||₹105,000||Classic, Live, Rapid, 7 Seat, Mini, VIP|
|Windaddy||₹100,000||Live, Classic, Mini, 3D, American|
|Rajbet||₹25,000||Classic, Live, Pro, High Limit|
|9Winz||₹50,000||Classic, Live, Punto Banco, High Limit, Gold|
|Parimatch||₹105,000||Classic, Dragon Tiger, Control Squeeze|
|Omnia Casino||₹30,000||Classic, Live Dealer Games|
|Voodoo Dreams||₹100,000||Live Dealer Games, Classic|
|MyChance Casino||₹40,000||Classic, Live Dealer Games|
Best Online Baccarat Sites
||₹11,000||Play Now Read Review||Windaddy||3500+||
||up to 20000 INR in free bets||Play Now Read Review||Leon.bet||4500+||
||₹100,000 + ₹100 Freebet||Play Now Read Review||JungliWIN Casino||1081+||
||100% up to 1 lakh (100,000 rupees) + 250 FS||Play Now Read Review||Lucky Niki||916+||
||₹25,000||Play Now Read Review||Mostbet||500+||
||₹90,000||Play Now Read Review||PureWin||1500+||
||up to ₹100,000 + 20 FS||Play Now Read Review||Сasibee||1000+||
||₹50,000||Play Now Read Review||FizzSlots||2444+||
||₹70,000||Play Now Read Review||JeetCity||3718+||
||₹105,000||Play Now Read Review||Glassi||1600+||
How to Play Baccarat Online
To play online baccarat, you will have to find a reliable and trustworthy casino that provides this type of entertainment. We have already written excellent articles on how to find a good casino, so we won’t repeat ourselves. Simply read everything you need to know about top-rated casinos in India.
The good news is, that almost every online casino these days has online baccarat in its portfolio, in one form or another. We’ll get to different types of baccarat later on, and for now, will introduce you to the basics of this exciting game of French origin.
Baccarat is a game played with a deck of cards. If you play at a brick-and-mortar casino or live casino, you’ll also notice the croupier is holding a pallet, a special type of paddle used to reach the cards across the table. If you play an RNG game, the pallet will be virtual.
Now you know all about the equipment, we can proceed to the main premise of the game. The main goal in online baccarat is to make the right guess, on who will have a better hand:
- The Banker
- The Player
Don’t be confused by the names, as the bets you place have nothing to do with players or banking conglomerates. They are rather names of the positions on the table where the dealer will place the cards throughout the game. The position that comes closer to 9 in card values, is the winning one. Of course, there is also a chance of the hand being tied. If you believe so, you put your money on the Tie bet.
Got all that? Let’s move on to the values every card has attached to it.
Baccarat Card Values
Players in India often think Ace has the highest value, and 2 has the lowest. And it might be true for so many online casino games that find their way to India’s gaming market. However, the value chart is a little bit different in the game of online baccarat, and even regular baccarat:
- A – is worth one point
- 2 to 9 – are worth their respective face value
- Royal symbols (10, J, Q, K) – are worth nothing
Obviously, the funky values of cards are what makes the India online baccarat so thrilling. With a single card, you can win, or pass the magical number 9.
Do we even have to say the total payout will depend on whether you place the bet on the right spot, and how much you wagered in the first place? Regardless, every player has to understand not all positions give you the same odds or payouts.
Let’s dive into the world of payouts!
- Player bet pays 1:1, gives the house edge of 1.24%
- Banker bet pays 0.9:1, gives an edge of 1.06%
- Tie Bet plays 8:1, gives the casino an edge of 14.4%
Although the Tie bet is the most lucrative one, it is also the one in which the house has the highest edge. Occasionally, the house may reduce this rate to make it more user-friendly, but generally speaking, these are the rates you should keep in mind at all times.
One of the most intriguing features of most online baccarat games is the commission. What is it, and how does it work?
The commission is an essential part of Punto Banco, and therefore, all baccarat variants that sprouted out of it. In this game, you have to pay a 5% fee on Banker bets, when you play baccarat. Some versions of the game have ditched this cost in favour of more budget-friendly gaming, but hard-core gamblers don’t mind paying it. To each their own.
Baccarat Side Bets
Our guide on online baccarat in India wouldn’t be completed without mentioning side bets. It is important to comprehend not every real money baccarat game has the option of placing side bets. If you are really into this type of gaming, take a look at the instructions of online baccarat game you are interested in.
To play baccarat side bets, you must understand how they work:
- P Pair – a bet that pays 11:1 if the Player’s first two cards make a pair, e.g. a set of 4s.
- B Pair – a bet that also pays 11:1, but only if the Banker’s first two cards make a pair.
- Either Pair – pays 5:1, you wager the first two cards dealt to either the Banker or Player will make a pair.
- Perfect Pair – the highest paying bet at 25:1, you stake the money that the first two cards dealt to either the Banker or Player will make a suited pair.
- Super 6 – a bet that pays 12:1, you wager the Banker’s hand will have a value of 6
What Does a Game of Baccarat Look Like?
You have logged in to your casino and have chosen a game that might suit you. It’s time you play casino games! This is what the game of baccarat looks like.
- You set the amount you wish to bet in online baccarat.
- You decide whether to bet on Banker, Player or Tie, and place the chips.
- The croupier deals two cards to both Banker and Player, alternating between the two.
- The dealer turns two sets of cards and announces the total values and the winner.
- However, depending on the variant, it is possible to ask for the third card.
- Once everything is settled, the dealer resets the clock and a new round starts.
Please understand not a single version of baccarat supports more than three cards per position. Also, depending on the type, there may be multiple decks of cards involved in the game.
Like all other players out there, baccarat fans have developed a special lingo only they can understand. To avoid looking like a clueless newcomer, we have decided to share some of the most common expressions in the world of online baccarat sites.
- Cheques – another name for casino chips
- Coup – name for the round in baccarat
- Croupier – dealer
- Delux Tableau – another name for Baccarat en Banque
- Flat Bet – betting the same amount over and over again
- La Grande – hand with the value of 9, the best hand in online casino games baccarat
- La Petite – second-best hand, with the value of 8
- Mini Baccarat – a game with up to 7 players at the table
- Shoe – contraption holding the cards during the game
- Standoff – another name for Tie bet
How to Play Online Baccarat in Casinos
- You will need a great online casino that has Baccarat and accepts Indian players. The good news is that every casino on this page ticks both boxes. Our team of experts has shortlisted these brands as the very best online baccarat casinos in India. So all that’s left for you is to choose from the list. Check out the welcome bonus and deposit methods before making your choice, then click ‘Play Now’ to get started.
- Before you can play online Baccarat, you must create an account with the casino. Click on ‘register’ to begin. You will need to provide personal information like your name, date of birth, address, and contact details. This information will need verifying down the line, usually when you request your first withdrawal.
- Adding funds is easy. Simply head to the banking area and choose from the selection of payment methods. Some of the most popular ones include cards, e-wallets, or mobile pay. Enter an amount to deposit that is above the minimum, and click submit. Depending on the chosen method, you may be redirected for further security checks. Once complete, funds will be added instantly.
- You can choose between RNG Baccarat or Live Baccarat. RNG is like playing against a computer, whereas a live casino is much more realistic. If you need some help on Baccarat or how to use the casino games, contact customer support, who will be happy to assist.
- Bonuses are the best part of playing online casinos. Be sure to claim the welcome bonus for new players and keep an eye out for regular offers. The casino promotions page is home to all regular bonuses, and you will also earn loyalty or VIP rewards if you play regularly enough.
Real Money Baccarat Casinos
In order to play online baccarat, you will have to find an online casino in India with plenty of options to choose from. By now, you probably know how to find a good casino, but what can a baccarat fan from India do when there are so many similar casinos out there? Look for differences in baccarat games, of course.
Here is a short guide that might help you in finding the right place to play baccarat online!
Variety of Games
There are casinos with 100 games, and those with thousands and thousands of titles. Before you get all impressed by the quantity, it would be better to focus on the quality. Gamers who enjoy playing baccarat online must seek casinos with an abundance of baccarat games.
Ideally, a casino should have a selection of both table games and live baccarat games. RTP games, also known as baccarat table games, are an ideal choice for players who want to save a few rupees by playing the demo first.
It is also a fine option for everyone who likes to take their time. Live casino baccarat is far more fast-paced, but also more realistic. Figure out what your preferences are, and try to find a casino with as many baccarat titles as possible.
Variety of Providers
That being said, players must also check out what providers offer games at a certain online casino site. In order to play baccarat in the most high-end way, you will want to play with premium content suppliers.
Certain gaming companies have more style than others. Also, gamers come with their own sets of standards. To find a good compromise, aim at high-quality gaming providers such as Pragmatic Play. This particular brand has all sorts of baccarat titles, and they are all luxurious and a joy to play.
Another benefit of playing with upscale studios is you get to play casino games licensed in many jurisdictions. One can never be safe enough, so why choose a brand that won’t treat you right?
In addition to licences online casino and gaming companies hold, there are also 3rd party certificates. Such verifications are usually done by order, yet that doesn’t make them any less important or impressive.
eCOGRA and iTechLabs are the two most famous companies in this domain. If you see their seal of approval, you can sleep tight knowing when you play baccarat, you’ll be in good hands!
Online Baccarat Games
Baccarat is becoming increasingly popular not only in India, but across the globe. As a worldwide trend, it spawned a bunch of variations, you can play both online and offline. In this part of the guide, we will focus primarily on online baccarat, but please don’t mind if we share a few words on traditional forms as well.
The most common of all baccarat games. Often referred to as simply “baccarat” it is the game played just as described above. There is nothing special about it, and it rarely supports any side bets.
Despite it all, it is one of the most popular games at any casino. Simple, traditional, and a total evergreen, it has more appeal than many of its more complex variants. To play live baccarat of this kind, you must be ready to place a bet every minute, give or take.
Many players are surprised to learn the “squeeze” in the name of this baccarat variant has nothing to do with features or special side bets. The “squeeze” applies only to the technique.
To increase the anticipation, and create high levels of suspense in the air, dealers in this game choose to handle cards in a specific way, slowly revealing their value. Although this move doesn’t affect the overall result, plenty of more experienced players in India like it. After all, it adds a nice touch to the entire online baccarat experience.
Speed Baccarat is, unsurprisingly, the fastest type of online baccarat there is. Unlike in the Squeeze variant, where dealers take their time, in this one, croupiers speed things up and leave little to no time for you to make up your mind.
Every round takes only around 30 seconds, so it would be best to leave this form of gambling alone until you are ready to keep up with the pace.
If you have never heard of Bac Bo before, don’t worry. You are not the only gamer in India who has yet to learn the charming ways of this crossover game.
Bac Bo is the love child of sic bo and baccarat, created by Evolution, with a stunning 98.87 RTP. The baccarat element in the game are the Banker and Player bets, while the sic bo contributes with dice, instead of cards. If you like intriguing games, make sure to give it a shot.
Punto Banco is very similar to Classic online baccarat. Arguably, it is also the oldest and most popular variant of the game, frequently found on land-based casino floors. Regardless, there are also some online companies that still have it in their portfolios.
Punto banco played with 6 or 8 decks of cards, shuffled together in the shoe. At the start of the new shoe, the dealer will turn one card, known as a cut-card. The cut-card is then used to determine how many cards will be burned before the round starts.
Baccarat Chemin de Fer
Chemin de Fer is the favourite baccarat variant of James Bond, and many online baccarat fans from all corners of India. Unfortunately, one can rarely find it in online casinos.
Chemin le Fer is most popular in France, and it is known to be faster than Punto Banco. Many players in India like to compare it to Speed Baccarat. In this particular type of game, the croupier will use 6 decks shuffled, and name one player at the table the Banker. Other users are declared punters. The beauty of being the Banker is you get to set the betting amount for the entire table.
Banque variant is very similar to the Chemin le Fer. The main difference is that while in Chemin de Fer players can lose and regain the Banker Position, in Banque, one player remains the Banker throughout the entire round.
This type of online baccarat is not very popular in India, and is slowly losing the battle with more popular variants in other parts of the world as well.
Live baccarat is the type of baccarat played in online casinos in India. You sit and home, relax, make lunch or commute to work, and use a mobile phone or desktop computer to connect with the live casino. Once you enter the lobby, you can choose from the abundance of games live-streamed 24/7. Find the type of game you love, have a seat, and enjoy the show!
Online Baccarat in India
India is a country where interest in online gaming increases day after day. While authorities still can’t settle on a universal regulatory framework that would make online gambling not just regulated, but also safer for the end-users, players from all over the country seek their daily dose of thrill and excitement in online baccarat casinos.
Despite the popularity of online gaming, baccarat still hasn’t managed to find its way to the hearts of Indians. Most players choose vibrant slot machines or play table games they know from movies, such as roulette, blackjack, or skill-based poker.
Even so, not all hope is lost. Thanks to the close proximity of Macau, the numbers of baccarat fans are on a steady increase. Macau Government Tourist Office reports numbers coming close to 150,000 Indian tourists per year, with the majority of them spending at least one night in this gaming hotspot.
Baccarat is one of the games with high demand in Macau, so it can only be presumed this trend will overflow to India, at some point in time. Until the government finds a way to handle the gambling issue in a more effective and user-friendly game, you will have to play it in licensed offshore casinos.
Playing Baccarat Online and Win
Skeptics might say baccarat is a game of chance, and there is nothing about it you can control. However, we dare to say there is a big difference between controlling and making wise and calculated choices. You may not be able to control the outcome, but there are definitely basic baccarat tips and strategies helpful in reducing risks.
First, we’ll just list them, and then we can elaborate on every point:
- Careful with the Tie bet
- Choose Banker
- Avoid commission if you can
- Beware of speed variants
- Don’t beat the dead horse
Careful With the Tie Bet
Oh, the Tie bet! It breaks our hearts to say it, but it is not the best betting option out there. True, it does promise some sensational payouts, but generally speaking, your odds are not really stellar with it.
It takes a lot of luck for both Banker and Player to get the tie value. And if you need any more convincing, know that casino insiders refer to Tie bets as “funding bets”. Namely, they are used to fund casino operations, because bettors rarely win. Yikes!
Banker is the bet that gives you the best chances of landing a win. Although the advantage might seem irrelevant, it still exists.
Plenty of players out there will try to convince you there is nothing thrilling about it, but keep your senses, and play baccarat responsibly. But, also keep in mind the 5% commission. And those 5% lead us to the next point in baccarat strategies.
Avoid Commission if You Can
The Banker Bet sounds amazing, but the 5% commission? Not so much! We get it. You want to play to win, and not to play silly charges. This is where no commission baccarat steps in.
No commission game is, as the name implies, a game without any commission whatsoever. Choose between Banker and Player without any extra fees that might melt your bankroll to the ground. Responsible and successful players always keep a close eye on costs like this and try the best they can to avoid them.
Beware of Speed Variants
You might believe you can think on your feet and there is nothing in baccarat that might surprise you, but beware! In speed variants, dealers are not only fast, but they are also lightning fast.
With only around 30 seconds per round, speed games are not for those with a faint heart or players who can’t handle the pressure. Minimize your risks by choosing more relaxed and user-friendly variants, and leave speed baccarat to pros.
Don’t beat the dead horse
Every dog has its day, but today it might not be the one. And that is completely normal. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, and the worst thing you can do is try to win back the money lost.
Instead of forcing wins to happen, shut down your computer and have a break. Take a stroll, have a glass of water and meet some friends. Remember, gaming is supposed to be fun, and something to put you in the good mood and not a source of frustration.
Is it legal to play baccarat in India?
- Baccarat is not banned in India, but it is not regulated either. As a pure game of chance, it is provided by many licensed online baccarat casinos, so we recommend sticking to reliable suppliers and casinos. Avoid playing any game, including baccart, with sites that haven’t been green-lighted by regulatory authorities.
Can you play baccarat online for real money?
- Yes, you can. This game typically has a demo mode you can use to learn the rules and the real money mode where you place real money stakes. The only exception is live baccarat which has no demo, and you have to play with cash immediately. However, there are live gaming tutorials that proved to be extremely helpful.
What casino in India has baccarat?
- Almost every casino in India features this card game. Baccarat can be found as a table game, and live casino game. If you are just beginning to play, we suggest sticking to table games for a while.
Can beginners play baccarat?
- Yes, there is nothing stopping beginners from playing baccarat. Still, we suggest choosing slow-paced variants, such as RNG releases, until you master the game.