Visa Casino Sites
Every Indian online casino player has their preferred payment method, but few are quite as popular as Visa. Renowned worldwide for fast and secure payments, the platform is one of the most reliable. As a result, more online casinos accept Visa cards in India than ever before, and more players opt to use them.
So with so many Visa online casinos, how do you choose between them? We’re here to help. On this page, we take a close look at Visa as a payment provider and present you with top Visa casinos on the web. Keep reading to find out more!
Best Visa Casinos in India
|₹100,000 + ₹100 Freebet||Read Review||JungliWIN Casino||1081+|
|₹20,000 + 100FS||Read Review||Mr Play||450+|
Yukon Gold Casino
|$500||Read Review||Yukon Gold Casino||647+|
Visa Company Overview
Visa was founded in 1958 as BankAmericard, before being renamed in 1976. Dee Hock founded it in Fresno, California. To this day, the business still has its headquarters in the area. Visa is available worldwide and is the leading credit and debit cards provider, closely followed by Mastercard. Over 20,000 employees work for Visa, and the company had over $20bn in revenue during 2020. You don’t become the most prominent payment provider globally for no reason; Visa has spent years developing technology to fend off the growing competition. The platform is entirely encrypted, and users know exactly what to expect when they pay with Visa. To put the scale of the business into perspective, Visa processes over 150 million transactions per day – that’s around 1,700 per second.
Top Visa online casinos were some of the first to open in India. As a result, millions of casino players prefer to use Visa. It is a widely accepted payment method at most online casinos, and you will never have trouble finding one. The main issue will be deciding which is worth your time. This guide will help you to separate the good from the bad.
How We Find and Review Visa Casinos
We are a team of experts that try and test each Visa casino ourselves. This means that we only recommend the very best. We register, deposit, play, and contact customer support, to get a complete view of what it’s like to be a player at each brand. Here are some of the things we look at:
- Licenses – Visa is safe, but the casino may not be. To ensure that an online casino can be trusted, we look at their license. These are issued in The UK, Malta, or Curacao and are the only way to know if a casino is legitimate or not. You will only find licensed Visa casinos on this page.
- Bonuses – We look at what’s available, from a generous welcome bonus to onsite promotions and a loyalty scheme. We only recommend casinos that give bonuses and takes care of their players. This includes free spins, deposit matches, free sign up no deposit bonuses, and more.
- Payments – The best Visa casino sites don’t just accept Visa; they have plenty of other options too. If you can’t use Visa, you need a backup plan, and these casinos have many alternatives. The deposit and withdrawal process should also be quick and easy.
- Games – We want to see various games, including tables, slots, jackpots, and live dealer casino options. The biggest software developers should be available onsite, and games should work on all devices.
- Customer support – There should be live chat available, and if there isn’t, a responsive email team is a must-have. We check for the quality of service, professionalism, and issue resolutions.
How to Use Visa in Online Casinos
The good news is that you’re probably already familiar with Visa and how it works. So using your Visa at an online casino is easy. Simply follow these instructions:
- Choose a casino – Our list of the best Visa casinos is a great place to start. Choose your favorite from the list, thinking about the welcome bonus and which has the best choice of games. When you have decided, click the ‘visit casino’ button to be taken straight there.
- Register your details – You will need to provide your personal information such as name and email address. Then you will be asked to create a memorable username and password for logging in. Remember that you will be asked to verify your account further down the line.
- Make a deposit – Head to the wallet area and choose Visa as your payment method. Enter how much you want to deposit and click submit. You may be taken to the Visa verification page for additional security. Funds will be added to your account instantly.
- Accept the welcome bonus – You will be prompted to accept the welcome bonus after making your first deposit. Be sure to read the terms and conditions first and click ‘accept’ when you’re ready. The bonus will be added to your account.
- Enjoy your favorite games – Head over to the games lobby to begin playing your favorite casino games. You can filter between game types, developers or even search for a specific title.
How to Make a Visa Casino Deposit
There are a few things you will need before you can make a Visa deposit. Firstly, you will need your card present, or at least all of your details noted. Here is the information you will be asked for:
- 16-digit card number
- Expiry date
- CV2 (security code)
- Name on card
Remember that the card will need to be in your name, and you are not permitted to use anybody else’s Visa card. In addition, you may be asked for proof of ownership during the verification process. Any discrepancies in the details may result in a failed payment, failed verification, or your casino account being shut down.
How to Withdraw with Visa
Withdrawing is the real fun part. You’ve won some cash, and now you want to withdraw it – great. The top Visa casino sites make this process as simple as possible. Here’s how to withdraw with Visa:
- Go to your account area and choose the withdrawal option
- Select Visa as your preferred withdrawal method
- Enter how much you want to withdraw
- Click submit and wait for confirmation
- Funds will land between 2-5 days
Using Visa for online casino payments is familiar, safe, and secure. The downside? Payouts can be considerably slower than other payment methods. Unlike E-Wallet withdrawals that can land within 24 hours, you will be waiting up to 5 days for Visa withdrawals. This makes it one of the slowest options for casino players.
Minimum deposits and withdrawal amounts will apply, but this is dependant on the casino site you choose. Most Visa casinos will charge no fees for depositing or withdrawals, but again, this is at the operator’s discretion. The great news is that Visa is almost always included in all promotions, including welcome bonuses. So when spending on Visa, you won’t miss out.
You will be asked to verify your identity and ownership of your payment method. This can happen upon your first withdrawal request or when you hit a certain threshold. Having this information at hand in advance can help to make the process quicker and easier.
Our Thoughts on Visa for Online Gambling
Visa Payments in India
Visa is incredibly popular in India, and there are many casino sites with Visa as a payment option. Although many players are reaping the rewards of newer payment methods, such as faster payouts with E-Wallets, there will always be a place for Visa.
Of the 150 million transactions each day using Visa, a good portion is online gambling worldwide. As a result, we expect that Visa casinos will continue to be popular, and the platform might work on ways to compete with other methods.
There are several Visa alternatives, great if the casino doesn’t accept it or you don’t have your card available. Here are some other options:
- Mastercard – The process of using a Mastercard is identical to Visa. It is one of the most well-known methods in the world, behind only Visa. It has similar payout times and high levels of security. There are plenty of Mastercard casinos in our list.
- PayPal – An entirely digital payment provider that works perfectly with online casinos accepting PayPal. Deposit fast, safely, and benefit from payouts within 24hrs. Much faster than Visa.
- Neteller – Another great E-Wallet with high encryption and safety levels but can process Neteller casino deposits and withdrawals faster than most of its competition.
Is Visa a better option than Mastercard?
- Visa and Mastercard are incredibly similar and are direct competitors. Visa is larger in terms of revenue and transactions, and so is the preferred choice between the two. There are many perks to using Visa, including special rewards for making purchases on their credit cards. The truth is that whether you use Visa or Mastercard mostly comes down to personal preference.
Does Visa support online gambling transactions?
- Yes, Visa allows transactions at regulated and licensed casino sites. However, Visa does not permit payments for any illegal activities, and using it on an unlicensed casino can result in sanctions.
What fees are involved?
- Visa doesn’t charge any fees on their debit cards, but credit cards can vary, depending on your contractual information. You will be charged currency exchange fees if you need to convert any funds, and the casino itself may charge for using Visa. Always check all of these details before playing.
Does every casino in India accept Visa?
- No, not every single casino accepts Visa in India, but the majority do. So if Visa is your preferred way to gamble online, you will always have options. It’s much more widely accepted than some other payment methods.