There are many payment methods available at Indian casinos, but none as trusted and recognized as Mastercard. Although there are Mastercard casino sites out there, not every brand accepts this method of payment yet. To save you from having to investigate each casino, we’ve done the hard work.
On this page, you will find out more information about Mastercard casinos. We will explain what this payment method is, how it works, and some alternatives. Finally, we will present you with the very best online casinos that take Mastercard in India. Keep reading for more!
List of The Best MasterCard Casinos 2021
Lotto Smile India
|N/A||Lotto Smile India||100+|
Shangri La Live
|₹60,000 + 20 FS||Shangri La Live||1580+|
|₹1 Lakh + 250 FS||Lucky Niki||916+|
|$500 + 225 FS||Playfortuna||2000+|
|₹85,000 + 300 FS||Praise Casino||2100+|
|₹20,000 + 100FS||Mr Play||450+|
|$600 + 150 Free Spins||Winz Casino||5000+|
|Exclusive ₹120,000||Royal Panda||685+|
KIM VEGAS CASINO
|€1300||KIM VEGAS CASINO||4201+|
|20 Free Spins||Multilotto.com||220+|
|€1000+ 50 Free Spins||Khelo24Bet||2000+|
|€1200 + 100 FS||LOKI Casino||1296+|
|₹200,000 + 200FS||Bons||1500+|
|$100 + 100 FS||Golden Star||1251+|
|$100 + 20 FS||Hippozino||740+|
|$7 No Deposit||Gratorama||128+|
|$88 No Deposit||888||205+|
|100% + 100 FS||Lucky Louis||1000+|
Lucky Nugget Casino
|₹20,000||Lucky Nugget Casino||650+|
Jackpots In A Flash
|₹160,000||Jackpots In A Flash||525+|
|100% up to $100||KTO||1200+|
|₹416 No Deposit||Betzest||1800+|
|Up to 150%+150FS||Baocasino||1821+|
Grand Mondial Casino
|€250||Grand Mondial Casino||647+|
|50 Free Spins||PlayOJO||3000+|
Mr Vegas Casino
|$300||Mr Vegas Casino||382+|
|₹10,000 + 10FS||Conquer Casino||600+|
|300% up to $200||Betfair||207+|
|₹500 No Deposit||Jungle Raja||1000+|
Mastercard Company Overview
Mastercard was founded in December 1966 in the United States. Originally named Interbank, it was founded by several financial institutions, including Wells Fargo and the Bank of California. Since its launch, Mastercard has become one of the most popular ways to pay around the globe. It’s used in stores, E-commerce, and, more recently, online casinos.
It’s estimated that Mastercard facilitates around 74 billion transactions per year, only second to Visa. The company headquarters are located in New York, and revenue in 2020 was 15.3 billion USD. This has been growing year on year, making Mastercard one of the leading financial companies in the world. Mastercard hasn’t always worked with online casinos and only began facilitating gambling transactions in the last decade. Nevertheless, it has become a popular choice amongst India and worldwide players because of its stellar reputation. High encryption and payment security levels mean that there are no risks to using Mastercard to make a deposit.
How We Find and Review Mastercard Casinos
We try and test each Mastercard casino ourselves before recommending them to our readers. Here are just some of the criteria used in this process:
- Licenses – We will only ever recommend Mastercard casino sites that have proper licenses and regulations in place. This ensures that the casino is fair and that your personal and financial data is secure. Such licenses are issued in Malta, The UK, or Curacao and the Governing bodies audit brands regularly.
- Payments – A casino that accepts Mastercard must make the process of depositing and withdrawing simple. Payouts should be fast and hassle-free. There should also be alternative payment methods if you don’t have your Mastercard available, such as e-wallets.
- Bonuses – We look at welcome bonuses for new players, ensuring a generous deposit match, free spins or even free signup bonuses available. We also investigate ongoing promotions and loyalty bonuses to ensure that existing players are also taken care of.
- Games – Any good Mastercard casino in India needs to have a great selection of games. Being able to deposit is one thing, but being able to play your favorite games is another. So we look for slots, tables, live casino option, and jackpots.
- Customer Support – If you’re having trouble making a deposit or requesting a withdrawal, a helpful customer support team should be available. This includes live chat and email options with long opening hours and multiple language options.
How to Use Mastercard in Online Casinos
If you have used Mastercard to pay anywhere else online, you will find this part very easy. Depositing into a casino with Mastercard is almost identical to purchasing on any other website. Here’s how to use Mastercard in online casinos:
- Choose one of the best Mastercard casinos – Each of the casinos on this page has been approved by our team. So all you have to do is choose your favorite. Once you have decided, click on the ‘visit casino’ button, and you will be taken straight there.
- Register your details and create an account – You will need to provide personal information, such as your name, address, date of birth, and email. You will then be asked to create a username and password, which you will use to log in.
- Make Mastercard your preferred way to pay – Head over to the account section of the casino and add your Mastercard as your payment method. You will be asked for your card details, including the expiry date and security code.
- Make a deposit with Mastercard – Click the deposit option and select your Mastercard as the payment method. Next, enter how much you want to spend and click deposit. You may need to complete Mastercard verification before the transaction finishes.
- Play your favorite casino games – Your account is now loaded, and it’s time to launch your favorite games. First, go to the homepage or the games lobby to search through the lists of available games.
How to Withdraw with Mastercard
You know how to add funds, but what happens if you win and want to withdraw some cash? Don’t worry, that part is easy too. Here’s how to withdraw with Mastercard:
- Check your balance – Ensure that your balance is cash and not bonus funds, and ensure that you won’t be losing a bonus by requesting a withdrawal. Also, make sure that your request meets the minimum withdrawal requirements.
- Request a withdrawal – Click the ‘wallet’ or ‘withdraw’ option within your account area. Select Mastercard as your withdrawal option and enter how much you wish to withdraw. Finally, click submit to process the transaction.
- Wait for your cash – A withdrawal to Mastercard can take up to 5 working days, but you should receive an email confirmation when the payment has been processed.
The minimum casino deposit is determined by the gambling site itself and so can vary depending on where you play. On average, most brands ask for at least ₹1000, or 10 euros if you’re not playing in Rupees. There will also be a maximum withdrawal amount in one transaction, but these depend on the casino.
Minimum and maximums also apply to withdrawals. You will need to have a certain amount in your account before requesting a withdrawal, and if you have a large balance, it may need to be split across multiple transactions.
Remember that before you withdraw, you will need to have completed wagering requirements on any active bonuses, or you may lose them. After you withdraw, the request is sent to a dedicated payment team. They will conduct security and gameplay checks before approving the payout. This process should take around 24 hours. After approval, the waiting time is subject to the payment method used. If you’re using a Mastercard for online gambling, this will be between 3 and 5 days.
Mastercard does not charge any fees for depositing and withdrawing at an online casino. The only costs you may be subjected to are currency conversion if you’re not playing with Rupees. The casino itself could have withdrawal fees, so always check this first before requesting a payout.
Mastercard Casino Pros and Cons
Mastercard in India
Mastercard is a popular and widely accepted payment method in India. Despite Mastercard online gambling still being relatively new, the country and its players have adapted well. It’s a popular choice with players who want to stick to traditional payment methods instead of e-wallets.
Mastercard casino sites will likely continue to grow, and more Indian players will enjoy the benefit of depositing with such a safe and secure payment platform.
If you’re not playing at a Casino that accepts Mastercard, you will need a good alternative. Here are three other great options:
Visa is the number one rival to Mastercard, and the large majority of credit and debit cards are powered by one or the other. However, you can use Visa instead of Mastercard, and you will notice very little difference; the process of depositing and withdrawing is identical, and the platform is equally as safe.
Credit cards are a great way to gamble online, especially if it’s not a Mastercard casino. One of the most popular credit cards for gambling is the AMEX (American Express). When using a credit card, you can play now and pay later, and there are additional security and protection methods for players.
PayPal is an e-wallet, but it’s the easiest to use and most user-friendly of the bunch. Most of us have already used it to make online purchases, and PayPal works the same way for a casino. It still links to your bank account, but instead of using the Mastercard to pay, you’re using the PayPal platform.
What’s the main difference between a Mastercard Debit and Mastercard Credit?
- A Mastercard debit uses cash taken from your bank account. Your bank and any funds spent issue the card will be taken from your account immediately. With a credit card, you can spend up to a limit and not have to pay for it until the bill lands. One is immediate payment, and the other is pay later. Some people prefer to use credit cards for this reason, while others find it easier to keep track of spending on a debit card.
Is Mastercard the best option for online gambling?
- Yes, Mastercard casinos and Mastercard deposits are some of the best. This is because the platform plugs in seamlessly, facilitates fast deposits, and doesn’t charge any fees. It is trusted by millions of users, is safe and very secure. Mastercard has some of the highest levels of encryption of any payment platform, so you don’t have a thing to worry about.
How long do Mastercard deposits and withdrawals take?
- The good news is that a Mastercard deposit is instant. The bad news is that a withdrawal can take a little while, usually longer than alternative payment methods. On average, you can expect to wait up to 5 days for a withdrawal to land in your account, although it can be quicker.
Can I get a casino bonus with a Mastercard deposit?
- Unlike other payment methods like Neteller and Skrill, Mastercard is almost always included in casino bonuses. This means that you can get a welcome bonus or loyalty rewards simply for depositing using your Mastercard. You may even earn incentives with Mastercard directly, which has been known to reward regular uses with cashback or Airmiles.