Andar Bahar Review & Experience
On MPlay Games, you get to play Indian best Andar Bahar with an amazing 75× multiplier, many side bets and no winning restrictions. This review introduces you to this card game with an average volatility and an RTP of 95.21%.
“Andar” signifies “inside”, while “Bahar” stands for the “outside” region. Any side that guesses the side where the poker lands is declared the winner!
Characteristics of ANDAR BAHAR by MPlay
- A demo version is available.
- Easy to play.
- Return to player is 95.21%.
- Medium variance.
- Equal chance of winning.
- A ×75 max win.
- Incredible bonus bets.
- No genre or objects are available.
- HTML5 and JS technology adopted and employs a Quinel-approved random number provider.
- The winning probability is nearly 50%.
How to play ANDAR BAHAR by MPlay in an online casino
The sole aim of Andar Bahar is to predict which side will get a card that complements the joker card first; “Andar” or “Bahar”.
To play Andar Bahar by MPlay in an online casino,
- The dealer shuffles the deck and reveals the joker.
- Place your chip on the Andar or Bahar to make your initial bets.
- Wherever the Joker lands on the first box gets to win the round.
- You have won the round if your first call complements the box where the Joker landed.
- Everyone who placed their bet on the winning side (Andar or Bahar) is paid, while the other side loses.
Slot symbol values ANDAR BAHAR by MPlay
The game is a card game. Therefore, the slot symbol values are absent. The card game offers no slot symbol to its players on the online casino. However, there are main and side bets with several payouts determined by your bets. The total payout will be made based on your stake following a win.
Special symbols in ANDAR BAHAR by MPlay
The same applies to special symbols in Andar Bahar by MPlay, as none are made available for players to use while gaming online. Andar Bahar, however, uses a single deck of cards for the gaming process.
Minimum and maximum bets
The minimum bet is 80 INR, and the maximum bet is 4,000 INR. This means the lowest amount you have to stake on the given odds is 80 INR, and the limit your wager can reach while playing is 4,000 INR. A plethora of side bets are also available for you to make your choice.
Conclusions about the experience of playing MPlay ANDAR BAHAR
From the feedback of most players, it’s pretty evident that this game holds a special place in their hearts. The Indian game is also made available to players from other countries.
How can I play Andar Bahar for free?
- MPlay Andar Bahar has a demo section where you’re allowed to play for free. Demo money is made available and you can game to your heart’s content.
What is Andar Bahar’s RTP?
- The return to player is 95.21%.
How can I win on Andar Bahar frequently?
- Andar Bahar has a lower house edge making it the best bet; though it comes with a smaller payout.
What is the main aim of MPlay Andar Bahar?
- The main aim of MPlay Andar Bahar is to guess whether the “Andar” or “Bahar” box will win.
What is the game’s payout?
- Andar has 0.9 to 1 while Bahar has 1 to 1.