We all love to play games, irrespective of our age. But what if playing games can earn you money? If you are looking for online games that offer rewards, then Andar Bahar game is one of them.
Now, what is Andar Bahar? Andar Bahar is an Indian online card game that depends on luck and skill. Read the following article to learn how to play Andar Bahar. We have provided all the necessary information in today’s guide. Read on!
Why Are You Interested in This Game?You might have some doubts about why you should play this game in the first place. Here are a few reasons:
- It is easy to understand.
- Earning money is beneficial.
- Andar Bahar helps put your mind to work and enhance your memory skills.
- It helps you to feel refreshed or relaxed after a stressful day.
- The best part is that winning Andar Bahar is not that hard if you know the rules and right strategies.
Some Basic Points to Remember While Playing Andar BaharTo play Andar Bahar, remember a few important points:
- Joker – It is the dealer's initial card, also known as House, trump, or middle card. The Player side needs this card to win the match.
- Andar – The first player to receive a drawcard is called Andar, which means 'inside' in Hindi.
- Bahar – The second player to receive a drawcard is Bahar, which means 'outside' in Hindi.
- Range – Before the Joker card is drawn, all the cards taken from the deck are called Range.
How to Play the Andar Bahar Card Game?For the rapid-fire round, a deck of 52 cards is used. The game begins where the players on both sides of the table pick up cards from the deck, categorized as Andar (the left side) or Bahar (the right side).
After the cards are cut and dealt with, the game becomes quite straightforward. From here onwards, the game denotes on which side of the table an identically numbered card, similar to the chosen card, will appear.
Let us go through an example to comprehend how to play the Andar Bahar card game:
- The dealer deals a five as the Joker.
- The player then puts their money on the next card with value five.
- The dealer then starts distributing cards to both sides.
- The dealer then deals with one card on the Bahar side and one on the Andar side.
- After a few cards have been sold, a five comes out from either the Andar or the Bahar side.
- The player who had bet on the 5 to be on the right side wins the round.
- The player who predicted the wrong side, loses the game.
So that's how the game is played.
Note: The dealing of the card depends on the suit. If the game card has a black case, the trade begins on the Andar side, and for the red suit, the dealing starts on the Bahar side.
Andar Bahar Game RulesAlthough this game is pretty simple yet players need to keep in mind some basic Andar Bahar rules:
- A card is displayed from the pack of cards in front of all the players.
- Then the players start the betting based on the same face value of the card, which will appear in Andar(to the left side) or Bahar( to the right side).
- The cards are dealt from the deck on the betting spots of Andar and Bahar.
- If there is an additional bet, two more cards are dealt.
- Both the players place their final bets.
- The cards are alternatively dealt on each side while the players eagerly wait for the match results.
- The round ends with the reveal of the value card identical to that of the chosen one.
- If you choose the correct spot for your bet on Andar or Bahar, you will get your payout for winning.
- The dealer receives all the bets that are lost.
- The lowest regular value card is two, and the highest one is ace.
- In this game, you don't need to memorize any card combination as the game's goal is not to build specific hands.
TipsThere are several Andar Bahar winning tricks you can use to win a match of Andar Bahar:
- Place your regular bet on the side where the first card will be placed.
- Whenever you lose, double your bet.
- Try to avoid betting huge as it may decrease your chances of winning.
- Remember the instructions carefully while playing the game.
- Don't miss any chance of side bets as they are quite profitable.
- Do not use unfair methods to win the game. Moreover, the use of RNG in Andar Bahar ensures that players participate in fair betting.
- Also avoid the Odd-Even strategy as it fails to work most of the times.