Novomatic is an impressive gaming industry giant, which employs over 30,000 people worldwide. It also owns over 22 companies and runs Europe's largest sports bar, Admiral Arena Prater.
Why did they reach these heights? Because, as Novomatic CEO Harald Neumann said, the company is not interested in short-term profit maximization, rather, they think long-term. This means Novomatic is here for a long time and will do its best to outperform its competitors.
Now, you might think Novomatic is a corporation with cold-hearted CEOs, who care not for their clients but only for the amount of Benjamins in their pockets. And you are only partly right. Novomatic is a giant corporation, and we cannot know what the CEOs care about. However, their long-term strategy compels them to do the only thing that can make them successful in the industry, innovate and constantly give you great games.
- Novomatic Company Overview
- The Best Novomatic Slots to Play Free
- Novomatic Games' Features
- Top Casino Brands to Play
List of Top Novomatic Online Casino Sites
|₹85,000 + 300 FS||Praise Casino||2100+|
A Brief History of Novomatic
Novomatic was founded in 1980 in Austria by the billionaire Johann Graf. It has offices in 43 countries all over the world, and its corporate structure will only make sense to an expert. The company is buying out competition to increase its influence and the range of games they can bring to the market.
Its efforts are recognized by the annual Austrian Export Prize in the Tourism and Leisure Industry category.
Novomatic Casino Games
Novomatic is an old player on the market. It has produced some of the best and widely loved old school land-based casino games and still rolls out new versions. An example of that is the Book of Ra series. The first game was released in 2005, and Novomatic is soon to roll out a new take on it in 2018. Here are our top picks of this developer’s games.
- Book of Ra 6 – You don’t have to play the very first slot to get the retro experience if you can have it in a modern wrap. Join Indiana Jones in his quest in Egypt, and you may find innumerable riches of the olden days. It’s a standard 5 reel slot with Free Spins, and Expanding Symbols bonuses. Nothing spells classics like Book of Ra. Put your adventurer’s hat on, and win classy.
- Columbus Deluxe – Nothing spells classics like Book of Ra, we said. Well, ok, Columbus Deluxe does the job pretty well too. This classic slot has 5 reels and 10 pay lines. The symbols are poker values, Columbus, the Queen of Spain and other journey related things. If you hit three ships on certain reels simultaneously, you trigger 1o free spins and watch the ships sail away.
- Apollo God of the Sun – This mythology-themed slot has a 100 paylines, as it triples the amount of rows it has. That’s right, there are two reel sets in this game. One is 5×4, the other also has 5 reels, but the number of rows is 12. Wilds transfer to the bigger reel set from the smaller one, giving you even more chances for victory. The attention to details in design and soundtrack will impress you just as much as your legendary wins.
You may also want to find these games in a Novomatic casino:
- Amazing Fruits
- Amazing Stars
- Amazon's Diamonds
- American Diner
- Highroller Jackpot
- Hold It! Casino
- River Queen
- Roaring Forties
Is Novomatic Casino Worth Playing?
Is Novomatic worth your time? Should you look for its games specifically in online casinos with real money? That’s a question we can guide you through. Here are some points to consider.
Novomatic Mobile Casino Games
Novomatic is an industry leader for a good reason. This company pursues its ultimate goal of your entertainment through multiple platforms. You can play most Novomatic games, both old and new, on your iOS or Android device.
- 1️⃣ Is Novomatic a popular software developer?
- Yes, Novomatic is one of the most popular and best-known software developer companies in the world. They have been present in the industry for a long period of time and they have been known for developing some of the most amazing games players can play easier than ever before. You can check the best online casinos right on this page, find a casino you like and spin the reels of the desired game. It is that simple.
- 2️⃣ How many companies this brand owns?
- Novomatic is also one of the largest companies of this kind. They hire over 30.000 people from all over the globe and they own 22 companies across the globe. They are also known for growing and for developing new games, hiring new experts, and being present in new casinos. In the near future, Novomatic will become one of the biggest names in the industry and one that will be capable of developing futuristic games.
- 3️⃣ When the company was founded?
- Novomatic was founded back in 1980 in Austria. The founder of the company is Johann Graf, a well-known billionaire you probably have heard of at some point. The company is a multi-billion brand these days and they constantly purchase other, smaller companies and expand their business. Novomatic is present all over the world. They have offices in 43 countries all over the globe and new ones are open as we speak.
- 4️⃣ Does Novomatic develop slots?
- Yes, Novomatic develops slots and as a matter of fact, this is one of their primary developments. Their slots are commonly found at any online casino across the world and all new casinos are adding Novomatic slots as some of the first games you can play at that casino. It is almost impossible to find a casino without this software developer present.