Melbet is one of the most popular Indian casinos that supports not only slots, table games, and live dealer games, but an incredible sportsbook as well. As soon as you open their website you will be faced with an incredible number of gaming opportunities, that will cater to the need of traditional players, modern punters, slot aficionados, sports fanatics… You name it – they have it! But before you start placing bets and spinning wheels, read what it takes to make successful bets with it.
How to deposit money in Melbet
All players who wish to play at Melbet casino have to create an account first. The registration process is incredibly easy and very intuitive, plus it takes just a minute or so and you can do it on a desktop computer or by using your mobile phone. The next step is to make a minimum deposit that is only €1, which is insanely cheap and very affordable. Everyone can put that amount of money aside, just to have some fun playing their favorite games.
Melbet offers you a plethora of deposit options such as net banking, bank wire, and credit cards. Read more about Melbet payment methods here. We will just say how all of them are incredibly safe and easy to use, so you will definitely find one or two that you either already own, or prefer over all the others.
The entire deposit ordeal can be explained in just a few steps:
- Log in.
- Click the Deposit button.
- Type the deposit amount. It mustn’t be lower than the minimum deposit required.
- Choose the method you want to use.
- Make sure to complete the transaction by authorizing the deposit, all according to the instructions on the payment interface. It can be a special phone code, PIN, etc.
The deposit time is almost instant, and you never have to longer than few minutes. Also, Melbet won’t charge you any fees for depositing.
How to withdraw money from Melbet
The Melbet withdrawal process is very similar to the depositing process, it simply goes the other way around. When depositing, you are the one that is sending money, and when it comes to payout, the company that owns the casino sends money to you. Makes sense, right?
The minimum withdrawal starts at €1.50, which is one of the lowest limits in the industry, and very budget-friendly, almost casinos require at least €10 minimum. Withdrawal time ranges from 15 minutes to a couple of days, depending on the method. As always, some are simply faster than others – e-wallets support instant payments, while credit cards and bank wire take their time.
Here are all the steps you need to take to withdraw your money:
- Find that Withdrawal tab and click it.
- Type the amount you want to cash out.
- Choose the payout method.
- Wait for approval and enjoy your winnings!
The company that owns Melbet will never charge you a fee, but it will require you to comply with certain criteria before you can make a successful withdrawal.
- Make sure to verify your account. You can do this before you ask for a withdrawal, and that way, get your money faster, as you don’t have to be waiting for the verification to be completed.
- Make sure to fulfill the bonus requirement. Before you withdraw any bonus winnings, you have to wager them a certain number of times, depending on the offer.
- You have to bet according to tot the rules listed in the T&C.
In our experience, Melbet deposits and withdrawals are incredibly simple, cheap, and fast. There is not a single player who doesn’t like to play at casinos such as this one! Also, payment limits are much lower than with most of their competitors and they charge no fees, meaning you can withdraw even the smallest of wins, and you know those can accumulate over time.