Where to Use Astropay Card in India
Astropay is gaining momentum in the Indian market, and for a good reason. Astropay card use in India has become a widely recognized payment method, and one of the most popular ways of handling transactions online. For that reason, we created this nifty little guide, so you can easily figure out where to use Astropay in India. Let’s kick off and see what’s in the bag for you!
|Welcome Bonus Paripesa|
Where Can I Use Astropay in India?
Which sites accept Astropay card? This is probably the most common question among all Indians, but especially those who are just getting into the entire payment thing with this supplier. CasinoHex will help you figure it out.
Astropay is mostly used for online transactions, meaning, anything you want to purchase online can be paid with Astropay, as long as the merchant or service provider accepts this payment method. You can easily see if this method is supported by checking out the FAQ section, and payments page, or reaching out to customer support.
This is a very common payment method in online casinos, as well as many online stores. With Astropay, you can buy internet domains, clothes, electronics, groceries, and all other stuff that pops into your mind. And best of all, sometimes you’ll also be able to use it with retail merchants in land-based stores!
Astropay Card Accepted Sites in India
It goes without saying that Astropay is widely popular among gamblers in India. Astropay card accepted sites are popping left and right, convincing plates to join them. Some of them are good, others not as much, but luckily, Indian gamers will, with our help, always have plenty of options to choose from.
- Paripesa – Join this Astropay online casino to play more than 3,000 casino games, and receive up to ₹130,000. Naturally, fast and secure payments via Astropay are also supported! AS one of the most relevant casinos in India, it is a safe bet!
- JeetPlay – Do you want to try gaming with a twist? Then JeetPlay casino could be a good site for you. Available on desktop and mobile, this casino has sensational bonuses with a fair wagering requirement, ideal for beginners.
- BetandYou – Do you want to get access to a massive gaming library? Then join BetandYou, and play over 5,000 games, available to you 24/7. Launched in 2010, this is a casino with a great reputation and stunning deals.
- Clothing stores – Refresh your wardrobe by paying for your items with Astropay. Any fashion-savvy Indian knows this payment method is one you can rely on.
- Online wholesales – Are you running a business? Do you need to order some gizmos and gadgets for your store? Why not use Astropay?
- Tech stores – Buy phones, laptops, headphones or any other gadget you need, while paying safely with Astropay.
Where Can I Use Astropay Card in India for Shopping?
Another way to use your Astropay card is to pay with it on Astropay card accepted sites. Objectively speaking, not everyone has a credit card or a bank card to use, and Astropay seems like a perfect alternative. Besides, it leaves no written trace on your bank statement, so you can afford yourself a couple of guilty treasures.
Astropay Accepted Shopping Sites in India
Here are some of the most popular sites for Astropay card use in India:
- Mango – Get fancy with the hottest pieces of one of the most renowned Spanish brands. Casual, professional or evening wear, Mango has everything you need to look fashionable.
- Acer – Yes, Acer India is a place where to use Astropay, so don’t mind paying for your next laptop or desktop with this hot payment method.
- AliExpress – Look, we all know it’s a bunch of dubious items one orders at 2 AM, but why not treat yourself with some cheap thrills? Need a 100-pack of stickers? Do you require fluorescent goggles for your cat? Or maybe just a new basket for under the sink? AliExpress has it all, for an affordable price!
- GoodYear – Never spare on your tires, and GoodYear is one of the best and biggest companies around. And it accepts Astropay.
Astropay Card Usage in India
Indians love Astropay and Astropay loves them. There is no bigger proof of this thrilling romance than the 2020 “Indian Challenge”. The main goal of the challenge was to motivate both merchants and users to rely on Astropay, and the entire campaign was a massive success.
Astropay’s chief executive Mikael Lijtenstein lists India as one of the company’s most important markets. With a young population ready for novelties, and hesitant about traditional banking systems, Indians are quite passionate about this method that evolved throughout time.
What started as paper vouchers, is not an app, online platform, card, and everything else you need for convenient money transactions. And we all know how much Indians love their convenience! In yeast to come, Astropay will expand its repertoire even more, and India will be one of the first markets to explore all its innovations.
How can I buy AstroPay card in India?
- The easiest and most convenient way to purchase an Astropay card is to buy it online. Still, you can also purchase it from licensed vendors all over India. It is also possible to get it via Astropay app.
How much does AstroPay card cost?
- An Astropay card is completely free of charge, and you can pay for goods and services without any additional fees attached. However, all withdrawals are charged with a 0.5% fee on any transaction.
What is the ID number in Astropay?
- Astropay ID number is the 16-digit number you’ll easily find on your Astropay card. Use it to authorize the transaction on a casino site, or with an online merchant.
Do I have to pay Astropay membership fees?
- No, there are no membership fees at Astropay. From time to time, you will have to mention the aforementioned withdrawal fee.