Pay by Boku Casino India
The sharp increase in popularity of mobile casino games played on smartphones has led to an increase in methods by which you can deposit funds to gamble with. Pay by Boku casino India is a favourite payment sites of mobile casino players, as it allows for a quick, simple and secure method of depositing to your account via your mobile phone providers network, without the need to set up online e-wallet accounts to deposit, or even without the need to have a bank account in the first place.
You can deposit up to £30 daily in small amounts of your choice with just a few button clicks, in a totally secure procedure only accessible via your personal mobile. Continue reading below to:
- check the list of best mobile Boku casinos;
- find out how their functions work via a step-by-step guide;
- decide to choose or not to choose Boku as your preferred payment method for online mobile casino games.
List of Best Boku Casino Sites [2018 & 2019]
|1||€300 + 50 FS||1xSlots||3231+|
|2||$/€/CHF/C$/A$1000||Lucky Nugget Casino||650+|
|3||$/€/CHF/C$/NZ$800, 8000 kr||River Belle||650+|
|4||$/£/€/R$/CHF/C$/NZ$350, 3500 kr/ARS, 1400 zł||Gaming Club||650+|
|6||€/$600, 6000 kr||Cabaret Club||650+|
|7||$/€/C$500, 5000 kr||Mummys Gold||650+|
Top Online Casinos with Boku & Their Features [2019 Updated]
|Online Casino||Welcome Bonus||Year Established|
|Casumo||£300 + 20 FS||2012|
|Genesis Casino||£100 + 300 FS||2018|
|Play India Casino||£500||2018|
In this section, we are going to provide an in-depth overview of the popular casino payment method Boku. Additionally, we will list the best Boku casinos as well as go over the most important features of such gambling sites. Prepare to have all your questions regarding casinos with Boku answered, plus learn everything of importance about this phone billing banking option.
- Accept Indian players. iGaming is a big deal all around the world. Players from all corners of the planet love playing online slots, table games and live dealer games from the comfort of their homes. However, not every casino operator out there accepts players from the India. Therefore, India players often have a hard time finding casino sites that welcome them. Well, that problem can be avoided altogether if you stick to our Boku casino India list, where only India-friendly casinos are featured. In other words, instead of trying to discover whether a gambling site accepts Indian players, you can focus on other crucial things like welcome offers, rewards or game variety.
- Licensed and Certificated by India Gambling Authorities. We already mentioned that our Boku casino list features only India-friendly gambling sites. Knowing that we support solely legal iGaming operations, you can guess that our recommended Boku online casinos are licensed by the India Gambling Commission. It is no secret that obtaining this reputable gambling license is extremely hard and comes with a long list of obligations for licensees. Hence, players at Boku online casino sites can be sure that they play at 100% safe, secure and fair operators. Naturally, having the UKGC license doesn’t exclude the possibility of holding other renowned licenses and certificates too. Thus, don’t be surprised to find out that some of these operators are also licensed in Alderney, Malta or Gibraltar as well.
- Brand New & Top-Rated Online Casinos. The fact that some iGaming brands exist for more than 20 years now reveals how huge the iGaming industry has become. Therefore, it’s not a surprise to learn that, in addition to trustworthy gambling destinations, there is a huge number of scam casino sites too. In that regard, we put safety above everything and list only top-rated Boku casino sites. Additionally, we know the importance of discovering brand-new rising stars, as these often have lucrative welcome offers and top support. Therefore, we always try to test new players on the market and add them to the other recommended Boku online casinos. In other words, here you can find both fresh as well as best-known Boku deposit casinos.
- Mobile & PC Ready. One of the greatest reasons for using Boku casino deposit is the fact the method is both mobile and PC ready. This means that gamblers can top up their Boku casino account via a wide range of devices, including PCs, laptops, smartphones and tablets. Naturally, this makes Boku an incredibly convenient casino payment method. Regardless of how you decide to use it, Boku enables fast, safe and simple deposits. Additionally, making deposits with Boku won’t require any registration processes as all players need is their mobile phone number. Therefore, whenever you want to fund your account at a Boku payment casino, you’ll be able to do this from the comfort of your home or on the move.
- Wide Range of Slots & Table Games to Play with Boku. The list of Boku gambling sites is not the longest one, but it certainly includes many reputable and trustworthy operators. Therefore, not only players get a safe and fair environment, but also a rich selection of casino games. Namely, casinos with Boku often feature games by popular software providers such as Microgaming, NetEnt and Playtech. In result, their game menu usually boasts with hundreds of fan-favourite picks and latest releases. Regardless of whether a player prefers world-class online slots or creative variants of table games – Boku online casinos feature it all! Plus, gambling sites that accept Boku often have progressive jackpot games as well, meaning their users can hit multi-million jackpots too.
- Casino Sites
- New Casinos
- Live Casinos
- Mobile Casinos
- Casino Games
- Gambling Overview
Boku Mobile Casino Sites
Since 2009 the Boku payment system has rocketed in popularity across the world, it has become the easiest and fastest route for depositing cash within the Gambling Industry today. Boku mobile casino is the perfect payment solution for players that gamble on their smartphones, all it requires from you to be able to deposit the funds is your mobile number. Most players that have a smartphone are connected to a provider and pay a monthly contract bill, so when they make their deposits it will automatically be billed alongside their monthly mobile bill, resulting in the best convenience for them.
A lot of people find that having to download a wallet app or inputting your bank account details is time-consuming, plus the fact that many people are very vigilant when giving out their bank details, this offers the perfect way to override all of that and be able to pay and play their game quicker. Mobile casino Boku also offers people the chance to use this system even if they have a pay as you go phone, the cash just gets taken off your balance as you go along! This way, no one misses out on using this popular and faster payment method.
Boku Live Casino Sites
Live casino sites offer authenticity and realness when it comes to gambling online, especially for the players that enjoy real interaction in a game. You can imagine how popular this service is now there are Boku live casinos sites, one of the most popular ways of payment, that offers players the chance to play and deposit their money quick and secure at the same time. There are many favoured games available to be played using Boku such as Blackjack, Baccarat, and Roulette with a live dealer playing alongside you.
It was only inevitable that Boku would be an accepted payment method for live dealer casino sites, it makes the experience itself even more real as if you’re putting money on a proper table. Casino sites are constantly evolving, finding new ways to deliver the best convenience and enjoyment for their players, so it’s safe to say that allowing players to deposit via online casino with Boku was a great idea. There is a daily limit of £30 that you can deposit, most people agree that this is merely enough. With Boku in general and playing on live sites, it makes sure you are depositing a responsible amount of money and not creating financial worries.
New Boku Casinos India 
When it comes to competitive markets especially where the gambling industry is involved, it’s only natural for most companies to want what is new and to showcase that as soon as possible. It is important to keep up with new trends and new ways of doing things, that’s what people love and it brings them more towards that company if they are offered something beneficial. Boku was originally developed in San Francisco in 2009, it became so popular that they decided to make it a worldwide payment method, becoming available in over 50 other countries. Boku deposit casino sites became a huge success in the India as online, and mobile gambling is already a big popularity.
Since becoming the most loved payment method for regular and new gambling players, it caused more new Boku casinos to present themselves. This is, of course, something that can’t be missed out by casinos as it offers so much to players, it is always essential for them to remain diverse in their payment options. Not only is that important, but the competitive rate is also high, and everything keeps changing, the 21st century is continually offering new things, so it’s an excellent deal for casino sites do the same.
How to Make a Deposit with Boku Casino Sites
The process of depositing with Boku is straightforward. Here is a short step by step guide to demonstrate how to use the service in mobile Boku casinos:
- Choose your Boku deposit casino – If you intend to gamble with deposits made by Boku, you must first find a casino that accepts it as an eligible payment method. Check our suggestion list above to find a pay by Boku casino India that suits you;
- Select your deposit method and amount – Once you have chosen an online casino to play on, you should then select Boku as your payment method. Once you have done this, choose how much you wish to deposit (it will usually give you a choice of round deposit figures, such as £5 or £10). Once you have chosen your stakes, hit confirm and wait for your confirmation text;
- Reply to the confirmation text – Boku should send a text to your mobile number once you have confirmed payment to your chosen online Boku casino India. Follow the instructions provided in this text message to authorise the payment. It ensures that you are indeed making a payment to a legitimate site rather than one which aims to take your deposit or more from you in a malicious manner;
- Game time – You should now have your deposit in your account on the Boku mobile casino, to be used on your choice of slot or game. Remember that Boku limits deposits to £30 per day, so depending on your deposit amounts you will only be able to use the service a few times per day. To ensure you get your money's worth out of your deposit, try to deposit to one of the sites above that give deposit bonuses when you pay with Boku.
An Overview of the Boku Payment Casino Method
|Number of Casinos||21|
|Deposit Alternatives||Zimpler, Siru Mobile, Payforit|
|Payment Method||Phone Billing|
Boku is fast becoming one of the most common and favoured methods of depositing funds on the mobile market. It does not require the download of an app or even to create an account on Boku’s website, you simply need your mobile. As a result, it is one of the most simple deposit methods available for online mobile casinos.
It is utilised to great effect by these establishments, as all that is required to make a payment is a registered India mobile handset with any of the applicable networks (Three, O2, EE, Vodafone, and many others), whether under a monthly contract or pay as you go system. Due to the fact that payments are linked directly to your mobile phone, it is straightforward to utilise on your device, and most mobile casinos should accept Boku as a payment method at no extra charge to any other deposit method.
Most online Boku casinos will limit users to around £30 per day in deposits, so generally, it is a deposit method used by the more casual players. As a result, it may be used as a fallback option for high rollers who wish to supplement their deposits rather than wholly rely on the system. To deposit, charges are either added to your monthly contract equal to your deposit or taken away from your remaining mobile credit (depending on the payment model your phone operates under). Please find our step by step guide below on how to use casinos with Boku to deposit on your favourite mobile casino India.
Advantages of Boku Mobile Casino Deposits
Boku is a highly effective method of depositing to casino sites that accept it as a payment form. This is due to the many great features of the service, such as:
- Its Simplicity – Because Boku initiates a billing process through your mobile phone number, you never need to worry about entering credit card numbers, or even creating account logins and passwords. You have to authorise the payments, and you are done. This is easy for those with mobile phone contracts, or those with pay-as-you-go plans.
If you are a contracted customer, the charges will be simply added to your monthly phone bill to be paid alongside your contract. If you are a pay-as-you-go customer, credit will be deducted from your account upon completion of payment to the online Boku casino India.
- Security and handling of personal details in Pay by Boku Casino Sites – Boku is regulated by three major professional regulatory bodies, and as a result, its business is highly efficient, secure and fully legally verified. These bodies – Ofcom, AIME and PhonepayPlus – who all play a major role in the mobile casino industry, all ensure that your deposits are handled with great care and service.
Furthermore, All online casino Boku payments are initiated and confirmed by your mobile, with no personal details provided. As a result, there is no worry that your details may be lost to a malicious group, no worry that your payment method to an illegitimate casino site may be exploited, and no chance of any unauthorised payments being made on your behalf (unless of course, someone gains access to your mobile phone). Therefore, Boku is one of the most safe deposit methods on the market;
- It ensures that you don't commit too much money to casino sites – Daily deposit limits of £30 to most pay with Boku casino sites mean that your total expenditure will always be capped to a certain amount daily, and this can be helpful to players who may be prone to ‘impulse betting’ often more than they can afford and leave them in difficult situations if they lose. The daily limit allows players to pace themselves when playing online Boku casinos to ensure they are only gambling with an amount that most players can comfortably afford to lose.
Disadvantages of Boku Mobile Casino Deposits
- It can make paying for your phone seem more complicated – Whilst in essence payment is similar for both methods, it is important to remember if you are a pay-as-you-go customer, you can only deposit an amount up to your remaining phone balance. Likewise, if you are a contract customer, it is important to remember that your phone bill will have extra charges at the end of the month to account for the deposits you made, so your monthly phone payments will vary;
- It limits the amount you can deposit in certain time periods – Whilst it was stated that a limit to deposit amounts was an advantage due to the fact you would not be able to ‘impulse bet’ an amount you could not afford, the deposit limit is also a primary drawback feature of Boku.
Most Boku casinos will limit the daily deposit amount to around £30 per day, and as a result, many trusted online casinos (for high rollers) choose to avoid the deposit method. However, if you plan on only depositing small amounts to the online Boku casinos per day, then this is of no consequence to you.
- You cannot withdraw winnings through the service – Due to nature by which you deposit stakes with Boku, you are unable to retrieve your winnings with the service. As Boku deposits with payments from your mobile bill, it has no way to repay your winnings with the same method (as it does not have the authority to edit your phone bill/credit). Therefore, if you plan on collecting your winnings from the Boku casinos, you must have a secondary payment method available as a withdrawal method. Most commonly, this will be an e-wallet service such as PayPal, or a direct bank transfer from the deposit by Boku casino sites.
- Not all online casino sites accept Boku as a payment method – Whilst Boku may be one of the most popular mobile deposit methods for pay by mobile casino, not all accept Boku deposits. Of the mobile Boku casinos that do in fact accept it, some may choose to charge a commission fee of around 10%.
Therefore, you may be forced to either change which site you play mobile casino games on if you wish to deposit via Boku or live with the consequences of losing a small amount of your deposit to a commission fee.
Online Casino Boku Games
Casinos with Boku will never disappoint players when it comes to online casino games offer. Both desktop and Boku pay by mobile casino operators feature games by well-established software providers like NetEnt, Microgaming, Playtech etc. Therefore, their game menus are rich with top-class video slots, table games and even live dealer tables. In other words, players should look no further when in pursuit of best casino titles. Any casino pay by Boku on the market is here to offer them all the different types of games they can imagine.
The selection of pay by Boku slots is huge and includes video slots as well as classic slots. Consequently, players at Boku slots casinos can find thrilling 5-reel and 3-reel machines. Additionally, any pay by Boku casino boasts with slots that come with entertaining themes, unique bonus features and generous payouts. Many of the video slots, moreover, pride themselves with breath-taking animations and impressive symbols. Hence, fans of top-notch online slots should keep Boku casinos on their radar.
Boku Table Games
Table game enthusiasts need not to worry about the game offer at Boku online casinos. Namely, these gambling sites boast with lots of Boku roulette variants, such as European Roulette or American Roulette. The selection of Boku blackjack picks is rich as well and features titles like Classic Blackjack, Double Exposure Blackjack and so on. Baccarat, craps, poker and sic bo are some other types of table games players can find at casinos with Boku. Plus, these gambling sites support both desktop and Boku mobile casino action.
Boku Live Dealer Casino Games
Everyone loves live dealer games powered by industry leaders such as Evolution Gaming, Microgaming and NetEnt. Luckily for our readers, many options from our Boku casino list offer such live dealer games. The variety of Boku live casino games is rich and includes live roulette, live blackjack, live baccarat and live poker. Plus, the high-quality software guarantees glitch-free gaming and seamless, multi-angle streaming. Thus, no Boku casino India will ever let down their fans of live dealer casino action.
Boku Slot Sites
|Slot Site||Bonus||Number of Slot Games|
|Casino.com||Up to £100||350+|
|Mr Mobi||Up to £200||383+|
|Slots Heaven||Up to £100||350+|
When Boku started making its appearances, the casino sites started to enable Boku to be used in many different styles of playing. As previously mentioned they introduced it with live casino sites, now they have also made it a usable payment method for casino slots, there are now specific Boku slots sites that can be used. Boku payment slots make it so much easier for a player to enjoy their favourite slot while depositing funds easily.
When paying by Boku slots you are limited to a maximum of 10 pounds each goes and 30 pounds each day, this is perfect for players as it makes sure they are not overspending all of their money in one evening, it is important for casinos to provide responsible gambling. Boku slots casinos and Boku slots sites have become very popular as they are like a pay as you go casino game, which doesn’t allow you to overdo it, even with a 30-pound limit you can still win a lot more than what you have deposited.
Boku slots offer brilliant entertainment for players which is easily accessible and easily payable, slots have been around for many years and are one of the most loved forms of gambling, so for the Boku payment method to be including into slots makes it one hundred times better. For the regular slot players, having Boku as a new payment method has proven a massive triumph, the fun interactions are already a reason to the popularity of slots so it is very beneficial for players to be able to use Boku for this type of play too. It may not be completely favoured by players that like to put forward big money as restrictions do apply, but it is a great way for players to gain more experience and stay within a spending limit.
Phone Billing Alternatives to Boku Online Casinos
Naturally, if you are looking for an alternative to your chosen pay by Boku casino, there are other great options to choose from. After all, the selection of phone billing casino banking methods is constantly growing, especially at Boku mobile casino operators. Thus, we have listed the three best alternatives to Boku as a casino payment method in order to help you make well-informed decisions. Plus, not always a casino site will accept Boku, in which case you should keep these options in mind if you prefer anonymous phone billing methods.
- Zimpler. If you want to make phone casino payments, you should consider joining casinos with Zimpler. It is a safe, fast and anonymous deposit option, which is especially popular in Scandinavian countries. Zimpler doesn’t keep your money online and it lets you easily transfer money instead. All you need in order to make a Zimpler casino deposit is your phone, nothing more. Moreover, Zimpler supports numerous currencies and comes with extremely low processing fees. However, it is currently offered to players from a few countries like Sweden and Finland. Plus, Zimpler, just like Boku, doesn’t provide casino withdrawals.
- Payforit. Players that prefer sticking to phone billing methods can use such options at any Payforit casino. With the modest max daily deposit of only £30 and available to those with a registered India number, Payforit may not be everyone’s first choice. However, the phone deposit method is certainly a great option for casual India gamblers that want secure and anonymous payments. Payforit is simple to use and limits your spending, which is great. On the other hand, it doesn’t let you withdraw your cash from casinos, and it’s offered at a handful of gambling sites.
- Siru Mobile. Established in Finland back in 2011, Siru is yet another Scandinavian phone casino payment method. Users at Siru mobile deposit casino can include their casino payments into their phone bill, and hence avoid using credit cards or e-wallets. Siru works pretty much the same as Boku and therefore offers the same benefits of the payment method. What makes it worst than Boku is the monthly deposit limit of only £240, which makes Siru a bad option for high rollers. Casual players, on the other hand, will surely enjoy these banking options as it’s safe, anonymous and very convenient.
- BT Landline. This casino billing method is less popular among other alternatives but may be still useful for the old population of Great Britain which doesn't have a smartphone. In order to make casino deposit by landline, you need to choose the operator, register there and make a phone call. The payment details will be in the monthly BT bill.
Boku Deposit Casino FAQ
- What is Boku?
- Boku is a phone billing payment method. This company was founded in 2009 and has headquarters in San Francisco, California. Regarding online casinos, Boku is a popular option for making deposits using your mobile phone number only. More precisely, Boku enables players to upload funds at their casino account and later have the deposit billed to their mobile bill. Boku casino payments are quick, secure and quite convenient.
- Is casino deposit by Boku instant?
- Simply put, yes! Casino deposits by Boku are pretty much instant. More precisely, the deposit-making process comes with four simple steps. First, users should select Boku as their banking method. Then, they need to enter their mobile phone number and amount they wish to transfer. The third step is to confirm the transactions via their mobile devices and, finally, to wait for the cash to arrive. Put differently, Boku deposits are as quick as e-wallet payments.
- Is it safe to deposit money via Boku?
- Boku is an entirely risk-free method of depositing money to online casinos or purchasing online goods. As long as you are depositing to a legitimate pay by Boku casino sites, like those listed above, it is entirely without risk. Because Boku relies on various mobile networks (that are highly regulated) to make payments, independent bodies such as Ofcom monitor the method to ensure it remains safe to use.
- Can I withdraw winnings via Boku?
- Boku deposit casino is unable to provide withdrawal services to customers who win due to how their funds were deposited in the first place. Unlike with other services, such as e-wallets like PayPal or debit/credit cards, you aren’t technically transferring money to the online Boku casino, but rather adding a bill to your mobile contract. As such, there is no way for Boku to reverse this process and ‘take money’ off your phone bill. However, all pay by Boku online casinos will allow other methods for winnings to be withdrawn, such as bank transfers or e-wallet services.
- Are deposits via Boku payment system unlimited?
- This question reveals the biggest disadvantage of using an online casino Boku payment. Namely, at the time of this writing, the minimum deposit amount for the method was reasonable £10. However, an issue arises with the max deposit at any Boku deposit casino. More accurately, the max payment per transaction is only £10, whereas the daily Boku deposit limit is £30. Thus, high rollers would definitely need an alternative to Boku casino payments.
- Does Boku have transaction fees?
- Unlike many other online payment services that charge fees on customers, Boku is completely free of charge to use. However, Boku imposes fees on the companies instead. Therefore, certain casino operators try to cover a part of, or all, their costs by the imposing commission between 5% and 15% on Boku deposits. Remember, not every deposit by Boku casino billing comes with fees. Thus, you should make sure to research before you make the payment.
- Is it easy to use?
- Anyone who knows how to make online casino deposits and use a mobile phone will have no issues using Boku either. In order to make a payment at Boku casino sites, players should simply visit the cashier and select it as a deposit method. Then, they need to enter their phone number alongside the amount (within deposit limits). Finally, the last step is to confirm the transaction by responding with an “Y” to the pay by SMS casino, sending it via operator.
- Do I need to sign up?
- Probably the best thing about online casinos that accept Boku deposits is the fact that you don’t need to sign up. E-wallets like Skrill, PayPal or Neteller will require you to complete a registration form first. This isn’t the case with Boku as you simply use your phone number in order to make a casino payment. You enter your phone, you confirm the transaction using your phone, and that’s it. Using Boku is as simple as one can imagine.
- Are there any commission fees?
- The Boku service itself is completely free and without commission cost to the user. However, some mobile Boku casinos choose to charge a small fee (usually around 5-15%) if Boku is used as a payment method, so be sure to check with the online Boku deposit casino you choose before you deposit to avoid any unnecessary fees.
- Who can use Boku for casino payments?
- To be eligible for Boku deposits, you must have a registered phone contract or SIM with one of the major India mobile provider’s (you can check your provider's eligibility on their respective websites). Boku requires you to be 18 years of age to use its service to deposit, (or 13 with parental guidance – although age requirements for online gambling prevent under 18s from being able to deposit and play), but it is important to be aware that you must also be of national gambling age to use these websites in the first place (18-21 depending on the country you intend to gamble in).
- What casinos accepting Boku deposits?
- As we have already said, there is only 10% of India online casinos that accept Boku deposits. Our team made deep research to find an extensive Boku casino list as Winner Casino, Slots Heaven, Casino Cruise, Monster Casino, Casino.com and others. These gambling sites are not only places that accept Boku, but safe and popular ones among Indian gamblers.