Boku becomes a more and more popular payment option all over the world. It is used for online purchases, and the number of Boku casinos grows at a breakneck speed. Players love this payment method for many reasons. Especially because to make a transaction, you need to confirm it via a text message. No personal data sharing or pending time.
Even though the list of Boku casino sites is still limited, you can find an option to taste knowing where and what to search for. That is what we are here for! In this review, you are going to learn about the following things:
- What is Boku and how it works
- Ways of making a deposit
- How to choose a secure Boku casino
- Boku alternatives
We will also answer your frequently asked questions and tell more about using this method on the Indian market. We promise that the reading will be informative and interesting!
List of the Best Boku Casino Sites 2021
Boku Company Overview
Before joining a Boku casino, most players want to know more about the company. And it’s not surprising – while being on the market for quite a while, Boku is still less popular than bank cards and e-wallets. And in vain because this pay by phone system is very promising.
Boku was founded in 2009 and the same year raised $13 million Series A investments. The main feature of Boku is that it conducts payments through mobile wallets and carrier billing. This means that you can pay at Boku deposit sites using the money on your phone account.
In 2020, the company has processed more than 1 billion transactions across 75 countries. If this statistic doesn’t sound too impressive, let us give you other numbers:
- 200+ international partners
- 250 types of mobile payments
- $9 billion in payments yearly
- 950 million verified numbers
- 51 million new users within the past 24 months
The list of Boku products is also impressive. It includes M1ST payments network, bundling, and frictionless mobile user authentication. This means that when playing at Boku casinos, you get access to secure and fast payment systems and have nothing to worry about.
How We Find and Review Boku Casinos
The number of Boku casino sites grows day after day. That is why it is important to understand how to distinguish a reliable platform from a bad one. To do so, you can either spend lots of time comparing Boku casinos and testing them or entrust the choice to CasinoHEX.
Our experts evaluate every Boku casino based on many criteria and publish only those that have stood the test. You can also use these features to ensure that the chosen gambling site can be trusted.
- Solid reputation. An online casino should be loved and appreciated by gamblers. That is why it must have a good reputation and many reviews on independent platforms.
- Clear Terms and Conditions. They should be readable, informative, and easy to meet. Players must know about wagering requirements, as well as betting limits, and other terms.
- Different payment methods. Boku is not available for withdrawals, so you should have an alternative for withdrawals. Check out if a casino accepts internationally approved payment options like bank cards and electronic wallets.
- Licenses and awards. A gambling site should be checked and audited by such industry giants as the UKGC, MGA, eCOGRA, and others.
- Broad game selection. Make sure that a casino offers different categories, including slots, table games, live dealer games, and more. The list of developers is also important and should consist of market leaders like NetEnt, Microgaming, and Playtech.
- Rewarding promotions. Check out if the platform has welcome and reload bonuses, birthday gifts, VIP programs, and other engaging rewards.
- Fast and professional customer support. Whenever you need help, a manager should be ready to solve the issue. Even if you are contacting them in the middle of the night.
Remember, top Boku online casinos should possess the above features. If you doubt whether the choice is correct, you can always contact us and ask for advice. We will gladly help you to make an informed decision!
How to Use Boku in Online Casinos
The number of Boku casinos is still quite limited compared to gambling sites that accept, for example, bank cards and e-wallets. But this method has lots of advantages, and the number of its fans continues to grow.
That is why below, we will discuss how to register at a Boku deposit casino and make the first transaction. Let us assure you, the process is simple and convenient, and you don’t have to be a tech geek.
How to Sign Up
Before playing Boku slots and claiming bonuses, you should create an account. Here’s how to do it:
- Choose a Boku casino you can trust. This can either be one of the platforms reviewed by our experts or a gambling site that you have selected on your own. If you decide to choose the second option, don’t forget to use the criteria listed above.
- Read the Terms and Conditions attentively. Find out more about their betting and withdrawing limits, as well as wagering requirements. Make sure that you can qualify for promotions.
- Fill in the registration form. Indicate your full name, country of residence, address, phone number, birth date, preferred currency, and other details. Be attentive and honest.
- Verify the account. Most Boku casinos ask first-time players to undergo a verification procedure by pressing a confirmation link. Further, you might need to verify the ID by uploading pictures of your documents to conduct a withdrawal.
How to Make a Boku Casino Deposit
When you have set the Boku casino account, you must deposit to start playing and claim the bonuses. To do that, you should complete the following steps:
- Log in to the account you have created
- Go to the Cashier, choose a Pay By Phone deposit method, and press Boku
- Confirm the transaction. You will be redirected to Boku’s page, where you need to approve the deposit sum and insert your phone number. The transaction takes place outside Boku casinos, so the platform doesn’t see any details
- Authorize the payment by inserting a verification code sent in a text message
The deposits are immediate, and you can start playing within several minutes. When choosing an instant online casino Boku is the right option! The cost is either added to the next mobile bill or subtracted from a current balance. For more information, check out the terms of your mobile plan.
How to Withdraw with Boku
Unfortunately, it is impossible to withdraw winnings at Boku casinos with the same payment method. The company doesn’t have any wallet to cash out and store the funds. This means that you need an alternative payment method to withdraw Boku casino winnings.
Luckily, there are many options on the modern market, and most of them are secure, fast, and reliable. If you want to know about the alternatives of paying and withdrawing at a Boku online casino, continue reading. We have prepared a list of the best options.
The first thing to remember when playing at a Boku online casino is a daily deposit limit. The company applies it to protect users, especially compulsive ones, from spending too much. You can bet a maximum of £10 per transaction and £30 per day. Boku casinos might not be an option for VIP gamblers and high-rollers but a great method for impulsive players and beginners.
The minimum casino deposit depends on the chosen Boku casino and can be as low as $1. There are no transaction fees, but this doesn’t mean that the platform doesn’t charge them. That is why you should always read the Terms and Conditions to know all the rules before making any bets.
Our Thoughts On The Boku Advantages and Disadvantages
When choosing a Boku casino, make sure that this payment method suits your needs. To do so, you should weigh all the pros and cons. And our lists below will help.
- Maximum anonymity. You don’t have to share personal and bank information with the casino. This adds an extra layer of security to the gambling process
- Fast transactions. The deposits are instant, so you can start playing almost immediately
- No associated fees. Players don’t have to pay any fees when using Boku
- Payments on the go. You can fund the casino balance anywhere you are. Boku is compatible with mobile gambling and ensures fast and accurate transactions on any smartphone
- £10 limit per transaction. This can be rather beneficial for compulsive players who need to keep track of their expenditures
- Not available for withdrawals. This means that to cash out the winnings, you need to possess another payment method
- Daily deposit limit. It equals £30 which might not be suitable for those who prefer wagering big
- The list of casinos that accept Boku is still limited. Fortunately, more and more gambling sites add Pay By Phone methods to their Cashier sections
Boku in India
When searching for online casinos with Boku, it is important to know whether this payment method is available in your country or not. Indian players can be calm because Boku entered the market in 2014. This decision has been fateful: now the company has access to one of the biggest markets in the world with 1.3+ billion citizens. By connecting to 250+ merchants globally, Indian users can buy goods and services quickly and securely. They can also play at Boku casinos and remain anonymous.
The platform supports billing via a browser and in-app purchases and becomes a grasp of fresh air because most Indians never had an opportunity to buy anything on mobile. However, you should also remember the local gambling legislation. It varies from one state to another, and Indian players should be attentive when joining gambling sites. Fortunately, offshore platforms are not restricted, and you can choose an international Boku casino that suits you the most.
Boku Casino Payment Alternatives
If you can’t pay by Boku casino, payment alternatives become a great option. Below we want to introduce you to the most common and popular methods at the moment:
- Pay by Mobile. As a rule, Boku casinos accept other mobile billing methods as well. To check that, head to the Cashier section and get familiar with the full list. The most popular and reliable Pay By Mobile services at the moment are Fortumo, Mobiyo, and Bango.
- E-wallets. This payment method is loved by millions of players worldwide, and it’s not surprising. It is very easy to create an e-wallet, and the verification procedure is almost instant. Plus, most gambling sites accept a bunch of electronic wallets like Neteller, Trustly, PayPal, EcoPayz, and Skrill.
- Cryptocurrency. Blockchain technology has lots of virtues appreciated by gamblers. For example, security, anonymity, and speed. If you want to make a bet safely and quickly, choose Bitcoin, Ethereum, or other coins.
- Bank cards. Even though this option doesn’t have many similarities with Pay By Phone options, debit/credit cards can be a great alternative. First of all, almost every person has such a card, and there is no need to start one. Secondly, the deposits are instant as well, and the fees are usually absent.
A Boku casino is not the only option out there and even if you can’t join it, don’t worry. Pick a platform that accepts one of the methods above and you will get fast and secure transactions.
Are Boku casinos safe?
- The payment method itself is very secure because you don’t have to entrust sensitive information to the chosen gambling site. However, it’s important to choose a secure and reliable provider that meets industry standards and your own criteria.
Check out if the chosen platform has licenses from the international authorities. It is also important whether they are regularly audited and checked on fairness and randomness. To make the right decision, get familiar with our Boku casino list. All its representatives were tested and approved by CasinoHex experts.
Do I have to pay any fees?
- Boku doesn’t apply any fees for making a transaction. This means that when choosing a Boku payment casino, you won’t have to overpay. But be attentive and read the Terms and Conditions because some brands may still have fees. Plus, when playing in a foreign currency, you might pay for the conversion.
Have they won any awards?
- Boku is an award-winning payment option that continues to conquer the market. In 2011 and 2013, Forbes called it one of the most promising American companies. In 2011, they won the Mobility Award, in 2014 – Best Alternative Payments, and in 2020 – Best Mobile Money Offering at Future Digital Awards.
Can I withdraw winnings using Boku?
- Unfortunately, when playing at a Boku casino, you should choose alternative ways of withdrawing the winnings. At the moment, this method is available only for depositing. Luckily, there are plenty of options: from debit/credit cards to e-wallets and direct transfers. We have discussed the main alternatives in the section above.