- Casino Cruise launched in 2014
- 1200+ casino games
- Offers Live Dealer & Mobile Games
- Players from Netherlands not accepted
Play in Casino Cruise on mobile, tablet
Mac or PC
With tonnes of online casinos available to you in India, Casino Cruise online casino is one of the best $20 minimum deposit casinos you can find around. Owing to their attractive bonuses and ease of navigation, your experience at a casino cruise will definitely be worth a while. This casino cruise review is going to illustrate exactly why this is the case. Under this review, you will get to see the kind of games with real money on offer, bonuses available to you, deposits and withdrawal methods and the overall experience you might expect when you visit Casino cruise.
Casino Cruise is owned and run by Genesis Global Limited who have been licenced, and are regulated by Malta Gaming Authority. Their license number is MGA/B2C/314/2015. Casino cruise has also been registered in the UK by the UK Gambling Commission under the license number 000-045235-R-324169-008. There are over 1300 games available to you at this online casino in India be it slots, blackjack, online roulette real money India or poker games.
Not to mention, there are market favourites of live casino and jackpot games as one of the main products you can access. The casino cruise website design has been simplified for your access on both the mobile and the website version, with the products available placed in menus that you can access easily without being flooded with tonnes of ads and promos. The language of access available at casino cruise includes English, Swedish, Deutsch, Suomi, Norwegian and Arabic. Casino Cruise practically has a presence in almost every country globally and accepts registration from players in the countries listed on the registration page.
|Free Spins Casino Cruise|
|Welcome Bonus Casino Cruise|
- This is where it gets interesting at Casino Cruise, new players get a welcome package of $1000 and an additional 200 free spins. But here is the catch, the 1000 USD is divided into portions of $200 and $300 that you can activate with a bonus code provided at the site. Players qualify for this bonus once they deposit a minimum of 50$. For instance, if you deposit 50 USD, you automatically get 100 USD that you can use to play with. The 200 free spins are also subdivided with the player getting 20 free spins immediately upon depositing. After that, you will access 20 spins every day for 9 days on the Starburst game.
- Live casino lovers at Casino Cruise are not to be left behind as they can get up to $200 cash back on their losses on a promotion that promises 10% weekly cashback on losses ranging from $20 to $2000. These cashback bonuses can only be applicable during the period (7 days) in which it runs.
- There is another live Casino Cruise bonus of up to $100 on your first deposit. This deposit is only applicable to live games like the live blackjack or the dream catcher upon a minimum deposit of $10 in a single instance. Note that you don’t qualify for this bonus if you make a deposit using Skrill or Neteller.
- As for the loyal Casino Cruise players, they get a ‘Monday breeze’ promotion of a whooping 25% deposit bonus of up to 100$ plus an additional 10 free spins if they make a minimum deposit of 50$ twice within the same week.
- Also available is the monthly splash bonus of up to 100$ on deposits made with the minimum allowable deposit to qualify for this bonus placed at $10. This bonus can only be claimed within 2 days once they are available every month.
- Players also get to accumulate points every time they play with casino cruise. These points can, in turn, be redeemed to cash. Players make a point every time a bet of $20 is made. 100 points can be redeemed for $1, and you can only be eligible to redeem these points once you surpass the 1000 points mark.
Casino Cruise Games
You will never run out of games at a Casino Cruise. The bookie’s most popular games include Live Casino, Blackjack, Free Slots, Online Roulette, Online Slots and Poker games, among others. The gaming providers include the renowned NetEnt and Evolution Gaming, among other popular providers.
Blackjack is popular among gamers because it’s one of the few games that doesn’t have a fixed house edge; thus, it automatically increases your chances of winning. This is the case at Casino Cruise, where you are provided with different blackjack variations, with the most popular one being the Dream catcher.
If you are into slots, Casino Cruise sorts all your needs out because you can access both online slots and free slots at casino cruise. There are multiple slot games with the most popular slot games available, including Starburst and Hot spin. Other additional games available include Book of Dead, Wolf Gold, Twin Spin, Jokers luck and Sweet Bonanza, among other games. As a player, you can choose from various reel slots, video slots and progressive slots.
A casino is not complete if it lacks poker games. At Casino Cruise, multiple video poker games are present like the ‘double double bonus poker’, and you are presented with a choice to either play for ‘real’ or play for ‘fun’. Other available popular Table games include the Roulette, Dream Catcher and baccarat game hosted by Microgaming.
Under the popular Casino Cruise live games, you will come across live dealer games like the roulette lobby, dream catcher, classic roulette, among other variants of the roulette game that you can play in hosted by the popular Evolution gaming. You will also get access to different variants of the Baccarat that have different deposit amounts to play. These amounts range anywhere from 0.20$ to 1$.
At Casino Cruise, all live dealer games play for real money, unlike other casino games where you can play for fun and are hosted by Evolution Gaming. On access, you will be requested for a screen name which will be used to identify you amongst other players available.
Casino Cruise Mobile
Casino Cruise does not have an official android or ios app, but its mobile version has been optimized and works very efficiently. No lags are experienced whatsoever during live dealer games like it’s experienced in other casino sites.
More and more players are opting to play using their Casino Cruise mobile version compared to their desktops or computers because of the ease of use and the flexibility that comes with a mobile phone. Payments can also be transferred twice as first when you use your phone.
Additionally, players at Casino Cruise can use multiple devices to access the same account without logging out first from another. This kind of compatibility is sometimes hard to find available at other bookmakers.
Almost all the games that you can access over the desktop website are right there on the mobile version. Navigating the different games like the online slots and online roulette is as easy as it comes. All the games’ available categories have been traditionally placed in the menu on the top left corner of the homepage. However, the most popular and top games available at Casino Cruise have been presented right at the homepage to simplify and make access quicker.
Casino Cruise Deposit Methods
Casino Cruise has a wide range of accepted modes of payments available on its platform. Most of these payments platforms are encrypted to ensure the security and privacy of your transactions. These methods include credit cards, e-wallets, debit cards and Mastercard. To be more specific, the accepted modes are as follows; Visa, Ecopayz, Neteller, Skrill, easyEFT, Jeton, ECObang, Paysafe, iDebit, instaDebit, Giropay, Boku and Trustly instant banking.
The minimum and the maximum amount of deposit accepted at Casino Cruise will depend on the payment transfer method you opt to use. Generally, though, most of these payment providers accept a minimum of 10$ and a maximum of $5000. Ecopayz, for instance, takes a minimum of 10$ and a maximum of 1000$. Before depositing, Casino Cruise will suggest amounts for you to deposit, but the amount you decide to pay is at your discretion. These maximum and minimum figures accepted have been clearly outlined in the deposit section for the sake of clarity.
To make withdrawals, the bookie charges you a withdrawal fee of 2% on all your withdrawal transactions. The minimum amount you are allowed to withdraw is 10$. In contrast, the maximum amount you can withdraw has been capped at 2300$. Players’ deposits usually reflect almost instantly, so you don’t have to wait to play. On the other hand, withdrawals take about 2 or 3 business days to be processed and transferred to your preferred outlet. With all these payment options available to you, payments processing is the least of your worries.
Casino Cruise Overall Experience
Getting registered at the Casino Cruise is as easy as it comes. The bookmaker requires several details from you as the prompt guides you. All you need to do is input the details requested while the rest of the process is automated and registration instant. You don’t have to wait for the lengthy verification before you could begin playing. Getting help from their customer support desk is also straightforward. Most of your queries will probably get answered by the FAQs present at the site before you attempt to contact an agent through the live chat feature. The response time was quite commendable from their end.
Apart from the bookie having a beautiful site design, its players’ bonuses and promotions are handsome. Oddly though, I find the reward points scheme a bit poor and quite unattractive, to be honest, players have to spend a lot of money before accruing enough points to redeem. You have to spend about 20,000$ to make an equivalent of 10$ just from the points. It’s a joke!
The VIP programme, on the other hand, though present at Casino Cruise, is quite refreshing to have because of the exclusive benefits and gifts available. This program, though, is extended to the most loyal players and those attaining the required points the bookie sets. The gambling experience you get at Casino Cruise is definitely above average and worth your while. I would totally recommend new players to try out the Casino Cruise online games. If you are used to websites lagging every time you play live dealer games, this never has and does not seem to be a problem at Casino Cruise. So, immerse yourself in one of the gambling experiences of your life.
1️⃣ Why are some bonuses not available to me at Casino Cruise?
- Most of the bonuses are available to all our players. However, there are country-specific promotions from time to time, and you have to be from that country to qualify. In other instances, some accounts may be blacklisted from promotions after the accounts have been established to have gone against the rules and regulations at the site or have misused the promos available to them.
2️⃣ Why is deposit instant while withdrawals take time?
- The delays experienced during withdrawals result from the checks and verification Casino Cruise undertakes to ascertain customers identification to protect their funds and assure them of security. However, some instances of this delay may stem from the payment providers side; hence you are always requested to verify your account before withdrawal requests.
3️⃣ Can I play games for free?
- Yes. Almost every game provided by Casino cruise can be played for free if you choose the practice mode or the ‘fun’ option
4️⃣ Some casino games are slow and lagging and sometimes unresponsive. How do I change this or make it fast?
- If you have multiple tabs open in your account and running simultaneously with the Casino Cruise, a slow connection may occur. Another possibility is that your internet provider may be slow due to low bandwidth, or it may be that a lot of devices are connected to your local network. If all the above cases are not it, you can as well try to restart your device.
Similar Online Casinos
|₹70,000||Read Review||JeetCity Casino|
|₹105,000||Read Review||Glassi Casino|
|₹90,000||Read Review||PureWin Casino|
|₹130,000||Read Review||Paripesa Casino|
|₹70,000||Read Review||JeetPlay Casino|
|₹120,000 + 150 FS||Read Review||JVspin Casino|
|₹25,000||Read Review||22Bet Casino|