Microgaming is one of the leading developers of casino games. It has been present on the market for more than 27 years and is considered one of the gambling pioneers. If you are a fan of modern games, rewarding casino bonuses, and smooth navigation, Microgaming sites are surely the right place to be.
In this guide, we are going to discuss the following issues:
- History and interesting facts about the company
- The best Microgaming slots and other products
- Pros and cons of choosing Microgaming casinos
Finally, we will summarize the information and answer the most frequently asked questions. Stay tuned because the most interesting is yet to come!
List of Best Microgaming Casinos Online 2023
|₹120,000 + 150 FS||Read Review||JVspin||6000+||
|₹200,000 + 60 FS||Read Review||Casinoin||4369+||
|150% + Unlimited Cashback||Read Review||Rajabets||4839+||
|2 Free Tickets||Read Review||Lottofy||93+||
Microgaming Company Overview
Microgaming is a private company located in the Isle of Man. It has been creating gambling software since 1994 and at the moment its library includes almost 1,000 titles in such categories as bingo, casual games, interactive, poker, progressive slots, roulette, real money slots, and table games. The company has already paid out $1.1 billion which is a real record.
Microgaming has a great online reputation and year after year earns the most prestigious awards. For example, 2015 Global Gaming Awards, 2018 National Technology Awards, and Awards for Excellence (9 prizes in total). In addition, all Microgaming online casinos hold licenses from the most respectable authorities and are regularly audited by eCOGRA.
Microgaming Compared to Other Providers
Modern gamblers are spoiled with options. Every day tens of game development studios compete for our attention and launch new titles with exclusive features. That is why sometimes it becomes difficult to decide which studio to choose. And below we are going to compare Microgaming with such market giants as NetEnt, Playtech, and Elk Games.
First of all, Microgaming is second to none when it comes to the number of games. Their library includes almost 1,000 games compared to 600 from Playtech. Customization is also better at Microgaming thanks to the Expert Mode. Plus, users find Microgaming online casinos more friendly to beginners thanks to clear descriptions and rules.
The situation changes when discussing live dealer games. Since 2020, NetEnt is a part of Evolution Gaming, one of the best developers of live titles. Now, they are the leaders in this niche and it is unlikely that Microgaming will surpass them in the foreseeable future. Even though they publish a new game every month.
When discussing unique features, Elk Games is a role model. Even though this studio is not that popular, they have introduced a great number of extras: Expanding Wins, Nitro Reels, and Ice Climber.
How We Find and Review Microgaming Casinos
Our team consists of dedicated and professional gamers who want to make the industry safe and rewarding. That is why we have created a platform where you can not only find new Microgaming casinos but learn how to pick them on your own. Here are the main criteria that we evaluate when deciding whether a particular gambling site is worth your attention or not:
- Official license. Such organizations as the UK Gambling Commission and Malta Gaming Authority regularly check casinos and ensure their transparency and fairness. When seeing an international gambling license, you can be sure that the Microgaming casino follows the laws.
- Secure and diverse payment options. They include bank cards, e-wallets, prepaid cards, wire transfers, and crypto. Thus, users can choose the most convenient and beneficial method without a need to start new cards or overpay for transaction fees.
- Rewarding bonuses with clear terms. The more promotions a casino offers, the more fruitful your gambling can be. However, you should not only look at the number of bonuses but at their T&C as well. The wagering requirement shouldn’t be too high and the terms must be feasible.
- Fast withdrawals. Whenever players decide to cash out the winnings, they should be able to do so. Good casinos have a short or absent pending period and offer payment methods with the shortest withdrawal times.
- Wide game selection. Another criterion is a broad lobby that contains all possible categories. From slots and table games to bingo and scratch cards. The more, the better!
- Responsible gambling. Trustworthy platforms care about users and make sure that the game is convenient and safe. There should be a Responsible Gambling page with self-evaluation tests, contact information, and security measures. For example, self-exclusion and betting limits.
Remember, a top Microgaming online casino always meets the criteria above and can satisfy the needs of the most demanding players.
Best Microgaming Games
When playing at Microgaming casino sites, don’t be surprised by a huge number of games. They come in all shapes and sizes, so you are doomed to have fun and spend a few hours forgetting about the routine. To give you a better understanding of who this provider is, let’s discuss its main game categories along with titles and unique features.
During the past 27 years, Microgaming has launched hundreds of online slots: from traditional fruits to branded machines. For example, Avalon, Immortal Romance, Jurassic Park, and Break Da Bank. The most popular slots are those which are based on all-time favorite movies and video games. For example, Game of Thrones, Gladiator, and The Dark Knight Rises.
Immortal Romance has a 96.86% RTP and is considered the most popular vampire-themed machine on the modern market. A mysterious soundtrack and thematic symbols, and lots of free spins will surely keep you engaged for hours.
Another great representative is Thunderstruck II. Its RTP is high as well and equals 96.65%. If you are a fan of Nordic mythology, don’t forget to try the slot. The game offers free spins, a multiplier, and lots of unique features.
However, online Microgaming casinos are especially popular for their outstanding progressive slots. These are machines with an accumulated jackpot. The most popular are Mega Moolah, Cash Splash, and Major Millions.
If you are a fan of table games, be sure that Microgaming casinos are the best place to be. Here, anyone finds a category to taste: poker, real money blackjack, roulette, baccarat, craps, and much more. The titles are stuffed with outstanding elements and features. You can adjust the bet size, choose a table for professional gamers, mute sounds, change the background picture, and do other things to personalize gambling.
Let us tell you a bit more about the available options. Fans of roulette should join Multiplayer, Classical, or American Roulette with lots of features. A good idea is to play Atlantic City, Vegas Single Deck, and European Blackjack. And if you prefer something rarer, try out Vegas Craps or High Limit Baccarat. These games are suitable both for beginners and high-rollers.
For many years, poker remains one of the beloved games among players of all ages. It combines both luck and skills and comes in numerous variations. For example, Texas Hold’em, All Aces, Caribbean Draw, and 3 Card Poker.
In 2003, Microgaming has launched a poker network that included lots of games, dedicated support, regular promotions, and other unique features. Unfortunately, it was closed back in 2020. But this doesn’t mean that you can’t play all the best titles in the chosen Microgaming casino.
Bingo and scratch cards
Even though this category can’t boast such diversity as slots, there are still lots of users who don’t mind scratching a few cards or guessing numbers. These games are easy, fast, and there’s no need to spend much.
Some of the most popular Microgaming bingo titles are Fu 88, Pachinko, and Mayan Bingo. Scratch cards include Sure Win, Avalon Scratch, Lucky Leprechaun, Immortal Romance Scratch, and Lucky Numbers.
Microgaming Mobile Casinos
More than 50% of players prefer gambling on the go. This creates a demand for fast, convenient, and safe technologies. And Microgaming knows that! For this reason, they develop products with mobile users in mind. The games run on HTML5 which ensures outstanding design and speed. There is even no need to download native applications because most Microgaming casinos are available through the browser.
When choosing a Microgaming mobile casino, you get access to hundreds of games, both in a free and paid mode. You can also make deposits and withdrawals instantly, as well as play several games at the same time. From now on there is no need to worry about missing a rewarding tournament or feeling bored.
Top 5 Microgaming Casinos
|🥇 Glassi Casino||#1 Casino in 2023|
|🥈 Windaddy||Best Games|
|🥉 9Winz||Local Payments|
|⭐️ Parimatch||Top Live Games|
|⭐️ Rajbet||Best Support|
Microgaming Live Casinos
When it comes to live dealer games, Microgaming definitely has something up the sleeve. The studios are situated in Canada and the Philippines, and the tables are hosted by experienced dealers who speak several languages. The lobby contains information about available tables, basic stats, and betting options.
Depending on the Internet connection, users can choose low, average, or high video streaming, as well as adjust the settings for maximum convenience. Additional features include playing on several tables at the same time, stats analysis, and auto-betting. Gamblers can also mute music and voices. Unfortunately, there is no live chat option at the moment.
Scroll our Microgaming casino list and choose a trustworthy and rewarding platform to play live roulette, poker, blackjack, and baccarat.
Our Overall Opinion of Microgaming
Microgaming is a recognized leader in the international market. It always remains at the forefront of new technologies, game releases, and a smooth user experience. Microgaming slots and other games surprise us with exclusive bonuses, and demo modes allow testing products for free.
Thanks to the MGA and UKGC licenses, as well as the eCOGRA seal of approval, players are safe when playing Microgaming titles. And it is always a pleasure reviewing them!
- Award-winning gambling developer. Some of its trophies include The Gaming Intelligence Hot 50, CasinoBeats Pride of Gaming Awards, and The International Gaming Awards
- Average Return-to-Player rate equals 96%
- Microgaming supports more than 45 languages and 25 currencies for the maximum convenience of its users.
- Difficult to find a game. There are almost 1,000 titles in the lobby, so you might spend some time trying to decide which one to play
- Several restricted countries. Players from the US, Australia, South Africa, Singapore, and a few other countries can’t enjoy Microgaming/Quickfire games.
What is the best online Microgaming casino?
- Microgaming is known for cooperating with secure and reputable online casinos. However, you should still choose brands that meet the criteria we have mentioned above. It is difficult to single out the best Microgaming casino because there are many brands that can boast smooth navigation, secure play, and outstanding bonuses. If you want to make the right choice, get familiar with the list of casinos presented in this guide.
Are their games fair and random?
- Yes, Microgaming is licensed by the MGA and the UK Gambling Commission. It also holds the eCOGRA seal of approval and can boast the latest encryption software. When playing their games, you can be sure of random outcomes.
Can I play Microgaming titles for free?
- Most Microgaming products are available in a demo mode, so you can get familiar with the rules, layout, and bonuses without spending a cent. This is extremely convenient for beginners and those who want to gamble for fun or don’t have enough funds.
What is the biggest Microgaming jackpot?
- An anonymous Belgian player managed to hit a $22.8 million jackpot with a $17 bet! He played Absolootly Mad Mega Moolah at Napoleon Sports & Casino and went down in history as the biggest Microgaming winner.
How can I choose reliable Microgaming sites?
- To test and evaluate gambling sites, our experts have a list of criteria to consider. These criteria include official license, online reputation, game library, transparent terms and conditions, secure payment methods, mobile compatibility, and professional customer support. If you want to find a trustworthy Microgaming casino, make sure that it is licensed by international authorities, has a broad lobby, rewarding bonuses, and 24/7 assistance.