Apple Pay can be used on iPhone, Apple Watch, iPad and Mac computers which makes it an all-in-one money transfer solution. This payment method is also very safe, as Apple uses EMV Payment Tokenisation Specification to process data, thus keeping all the personal information private. Apple Pay can be used for In-app purchases, in stores, buying public transport tickets (only in some countries) and in casinos, of course.
Best Apple Pay Casinos Online 2020
How to Use Apple Pay in Online Casinos?
The best Apple Pay online casino sites are not that difficult to find. We already listed some Apple Pay casinos in this article, but you can also find one yourself. Just look for the Apple Pay icon somewhere on the website, or simply reach out to the casino in case you are not sure they accept Apple Pay. Before you even do that, it would be good to have an Apple Pay account already set up.
How to Sign Up?
You will not be able to use Apple Pay unless you own an Apple device. This payment method is supported on all Apple devices (tablets, phones, computers, and watches), but you will have to add a card to each device manually.
If you have a modern iPhone (or any other Apple device for that matter), the Apple Pay wallet will be available by default. All you have to do is simply click a plus sign and you will be able to add a payment method. There is a very interesting set of payment methods available: Visa, V pay, MasterCard, Maestro, American Express, and China UnionPay.
Once you add your card, you might have to download a special app developed by your bank or credit card company. Also, the bank or the credit card company will have to approve your card for using it with Apple Pay. Depending on the bank, your card can be added instantly or it may take a few days.
Casino with Apple Pay will have this method listed once you enter the funding tab. Sometimes this tab is called banking, top-up, etc. Search for the popular Apple icon, and simply click it. Then, enter the amount you wish to deposit. After confirmation, you will receive a code that needs to be entered in the appropriate field on the casino's interface. The transactions should be almost instant, and you will be able to see your deposit within a few moments.
An online casino that accepts apple pay usually won’t have any special requirements regarding this method. The withdrawal limit is set by the casino, and not by the eWallet. Online gambling sites real money usually ask for proof of identity before processing any withdrawals. Players can take this step immediately after registration, to make the entire withdrawal process much faster. The casino will ask for a copy of your documents and a copy of a recent utility bill, to make sure the money goes to the person that won it.
If your account is all set up, all you need to do is visit the banking section, type the amount, click the Apple Pay icon and confirm that you want a withdrawal. All you have to do now is wait for the casino team to process the withdrawal request.
Casino sites usually have the minimum deposit set to $10. Depending on the casino it can also be lower or higher. The minimum transaction limit for Apple Pay is only $1 but that won’t be enough in any casino, so be ready to transfer more money to your eWallet. Apple Pay imposes some restrictions as well:
- You can receive or send up to $10,000 per transaction.
- Within a 7-day period, you can receive or send $10,000. The exception is bank wire where the limit is $20,000.
Information about different limits comes in handy when you want to request a larger withdrawal or make a larger deposit.
Additional Fees and Withdrawal Time
Apple promises never to charge any fees. They proudly state on their website how this will last forever. Most Apple Pay casinos don’t charge any fees either.
The withdrawal time may vary, depending on your bank. In most cases, Apple Pay can execute instant withdrawals, but it may take some time if you submit a withdrawal on a weekend, at night, etc. Online casinos Apple Pay withdrawals and deposits are, if executed properly and on time, almost instant.
Pros and Cons
Online casinos that accept Apple Pay will never dare to suggest one method over the other. Every casino player has to decide whether or not to use a certain payment method. Here, you will find all the advantages and disadvantages of the Apple Pay app.
- No fees – when using Apple Pay, all your winnings are only yours, as there are no fees involved. This makes playing a real delight, as you don't have to count on an additional 2% or $10 for just processing the payment.
- Safety – considering it was developed by one of the biggest tech companies in the world, Apple Pay has a lot to offer when it comes to safety. Users can count that both their money and their personal information will be safe.
- Multiple devices – you can use your Apple Pay app on almost any Apple device you have lying around.
- Only on Apple products – Android users can’t use Apple Pay. Unless you are ready to buy a new smartphone (that comes with quite a price tag), you will have to choose a different payment option.
- Not as common – Apple Pay is still not as represented in reputable online casinos as some other eWallets. It is much easier to find a Skrill casino than Apple Pay casino.
Apple Pay in India
Online casinos that accept Apple Pay are making their way to the Indian market. This isn’t surprising if we know that over 10 million people in India use the iPhone, their most popular product. Online casino Apple Pay solutions are still not as popular as Skrill or online vouchers, but generally speaking, the use of this payment system is on the rise all over the world, including India.
Officially, Apple Pay is still not available in India, but many casinos offer this payment method to Indian customers. Apple Pay cash casinos are not available either, as Apple Pay Cash is a somewhat different transaction solution that is based on the Apple messenger.
Apple Pay Alternatives
There is no doubt how Apple Pay keeps up to its promise of being safe and easy to use. However, it is still not available for many Indian players who will have to seek alternatives. Check out the list below to find some interesting solutions.
- Google Pay – this eWallet is the biggest competitor of Apple Pay. It is available for both Android and iOS users, and also comes as a simple app. This very intuitive payment method is connected to users’ Google Account. The setup is pretty straightforward and simple, as Google already knows a lot of information about you. Google Pay casinos also doesn’t charge any fees.
- Skrill – a well-known and very popular eWallet Skrill in casinos was also one of the first on the market. Formerly known as Moneybookers, Skrill offers a great variety of methods to top up your account. You can also get a debit card and use it on any ATM all over the world. Skrill is charging fees for every transaction, and ATM withdrawals.
- Neteller – a very popular payment method in many online casinos. Neteller is under the same company as Skrill but offers a wider range of methods to top up your eWallet. There are also fees involved, but in most cases, it is only 2.5% for funding your account. Withdrawal fees may differ depending on the method and the amount transferred.
Top Apple Pay Online Casinos
Top Apple Pay casinos can be found all over the internet. All you have to do is find one. Online casinos that take Apple Pay will have this method listed on their website. If you are not sure whether or not a casino accepts Apple Pay, you can always ask customer support. Here are some Apple Pay casinos in India:
- 888 casino – as one of the biggest online casinos, it has an interesting welcome bonus package. They are rewarding bonuses on your first five deposits, in a total of up to $1,500. There is also a Pinch, Punch bonus that is available for long-term users, and you can expect a bonus offer almost every day, depending on the day of the week. Not all bonuses apply to all games, so pay close attention to their offers.
- LeoVegas – welcome bonus offer is rather interesting. All players get 22 free spins even before they make a deposit. After the first deposit, you will be eligible for up to $1000 bonus and additional 100 spins. The spins are only applicable for the Book of Dead slot. This casino supports slots, sports betting, live casino, and table games.
Apple Pay Casino FAQ
- ⭐ Is Apple Pay available on Android phones?
- No, Apple Pay can only be used on Apple devices, including iPhone and iPad, as well as the Apple Watch and Mac desktop computers. Older Apple devices like the iPod don’t support this transaction method.
- ⭐ Does Apple Pay charge any fees?
- No, Apple Pay is a fee-free payment method. However, certain fees may be charged by your bank or your credit card company, so make sure to check their policies beforehand.
- ⭐ What is the minimum deposit with Apple Pay?
- The minimal deposit to your Apple Pay eWallet is $1, but it will take a bit more to make a deposit in an online casino. Most Apple Pay online casinos require at least $10 of minimum deposit.
- ⭐ Is Apple Pay safe?
- Apple Pay is probably one of the safest and most reliable eWallets around. Still, it is always good to be precautious and not use your eWallet on shady websites, and to take good care of your phone.