Bank transfer casinos are the most common of them all and they are even some of the oldest. Bank transfer is the oldest payment method and as such probably the one you have been using or you will use at any time soon. However, this also means that there are newbies out there that are not familiar with bank transfer deposit casino payment method for online gambling. In the content below, we will take a deep look into the bank transfer and explain all you will have to know.
With this in mind, we concluded that our readers would probably want to learn more about bank transfer as a preferred payment method. Consequently, we created a thorough, yet simple guide on the topic where players can find out more about:
- Using Bank Transfer in Casinos
- Main Features
- Bank Transfer in Indian Gambling
- Main Payment Alternatives
- Top Casino Brands
Best Wire Transfer Casinos 2021
|₹124,000 + 150 FS||Oppa888||3600+|
|₹20,000 + 100FS||Mr Play||450+|
|₹85,000 + 300 FS||Praise Casino||2100+|
|20 Free Spins||Pinnacle||1769+|
|$600 + 150 Free Spins||Winz Casino||5000+|
|Exclusive ₹120,000||Royal Panda||685+|
KIM VEGAS CASINO
|€1300||KIM VEGAS CASINO||4201+|
|₹120,000 + 150 FS||JVspin||6000+|
|$88 No Deposit||888||205+|
|$100 + 20 FS||Hippozino||740+|
|€1200 + 100 FS||LOKI Casino||1296+|
Shangri La Live
|₹60,000 + 20 FS||Shangri La Live||1580+|
|₹10,000 + 10FS||Conquer Casino||600+|
|50 Free Spins||PlayOJO||3000+|
|100% up to $100||KTO||1200+|
Lucky Nugget Casino
|₹20,000||Lucky Nugget Casino||650+|
Mr Vegas Casino
|$300||Mr Vegas Casino||382+|
|300% up to $200||Betfair||207+|
How to Use Bank transfer in Online Casinos
Online casino bank transfer deposit is the simplest method of them all. You will literally need a couple of seconds to get it prepared for deposit or withdrawal and it is something that your online casinos in Indian rupees already supports. The main thing you need is a bank account. It can be in any currency you like and it can be opened in any bank. The best alternative is to go to your local bank and open the account, but you can do it online in some cases. The process is the same you need your government ID and a signature, period. Keep in mind that you must have funds on your account to use it. You will have to deposit the funds to your bank account manually or using other providers such as PayPal, Payoneer, Skrill and etc.
Pros and Cons
A bank wire transfer casino comes with some pros and cons, as you would expect. Now is the time to list all of them and can help you get a better idea about the bank transfer express casino and the overall functionality of the online establishment.
Bank transfer in Indian Online Casinos
Online casino instant bank transfer is the most popular method in India and the one that will get more popularity in the future. The method is safe, comes with all the perks you would actually need and so much more. One of the reasons for that is the fact all online casinos are bank transfer casinos meaning that they support the method in question.
What Are the Best Bank Transfer Online Casinos?
There are a lot of online casino sites that accept wire transfer deposits. However, we discovered that these 3 are the best and they are the most appealing for the highest number of gamblers. You can also use an instant wire transfer casino that is very popular these days as well.
Bank Wire Transfer Online Casino FAQ
- 1️⃣ How much time a bank transfer to an online casino requires?
- Your funds will generally be between 3 and 5 days. This is one of the slower methods but definitely worthy of your time and comes with plenty of perks and advantages.
- 2️⃣ Can I withdraw casino funds using bank transfer?
- Yes, you can. Your funds will be available at your bank account and you can use them as soon as the transaction is completed.
- 3️⃣ Is bank transfer payment a safe method?
- Yes, it is one of the safest methods and one of the most appealing you can use these days. There is no medium in this case scenario which also means fewer things can get complicated.
- 4️⃣ What do I need to deposit funds using this payment method?
- You need a bank account and the funds on the account. You can deposit them manually or use other payment providers such as PayPal, Skrill, and many others.