ECOBANQ is completely free of charge, and users will never have to pay any memberships or have to execute the required number of transactions in order to continue using it. You can use it whenever you like it and how you like it, but most Indians use it to deposit in ECOBANQ online casinos. Such casinos with rupees are still rare, but with the increased number of users, it can be presumed how there will be more and more casino mobile sites accepting this method as well. Keep reading to find out more about this popular online payment method.
Best ECOBANQ Casinos 2020
How to Use ECOBANQ in Online Casinos
ECOBANQ can be used for depositing and withdrawing only in casinos that accept this method. ECOBANQ online casino will have this method listed either in the footer of the website or in the banking section. Alternatively, you can always ask customer support whether or not this payment method is accepted. Once you have found a casino that speaks to you, simply follow the steps below.
How to Sign Up
If you still don’t have an ECOBANK account, make sure to open one. Visit their website and click the Join Now button. Simply enter your email address, and check out the message sent to you. After you click the confirmation link, it will take you to an online form you need to fill out. Once you are done, your application will be submitted for a review that usually takes up to 24 hours. This is why it’s so important to do this step before you decide to play in ECOBANQ casino sites.
If you are worried about the safety of your personal information (and your money), you should know how ECOBANQ uses SSL encryption to keep them safe and unreachable to hackers and malicious software.
Once your account is approved, you will have to make a deposit with ECOBANQ. Login to your account and select one of the payment methods offered to you. Type the amount you wish to deposit and all you have to do now is wait for everything to be processed. Indian users can easily use bank transfer as such transfers are done instantly.
Once the amount is visible on your ECOBANQ account, simply go to one of the ECOBANQ deposit casinos, and make a deposit to your casino account. It should all be smooth sailing from here.
Online casinos accepting ECOBANQ will also offer you a withdrawal via this method. All you need to do is go to the banking section of the casino and simply request a withdrawal. Don’t forget to click ECOBANQ as the preferred method. Most casinos in this live casino list need 24 hours to process the withdrawal request, but once that is done, the money should be on your ECOBANQ account almost immediately.
Minimum deposit in online casinos that accept ECOBANQ is not set by the payment method company, but the ECOBANQ casino itself. The most common minimum deposit amount is $10. Bear in mind that not all casinos accept INR as a currency, so you might have to exchange them for EUR or USD. If you want to know more about depositing and withdrawing options and limits, make sure to contact ECOBANQ customer support via email.
Additional Fee and Withdrawal Time
ECOBANQ is making a big promise on their website – they won’t charge you any fees for depositing or withdrawing your money. Still, some online casinos that take ECOBANQ might charge you a small withdrawal fee, simply to keep the business running. It is impossible to say how much the fee will be, as every casino has its own fee policy.
If you use your bank wire to do transactions via ECOBANQ, they should be instant. However, keep in mind that most online casinos will require identity verification before your first withdrawal, and will need an additional 24 to 72 hours to process your request. Considering how the identity verification can be done in advance, having done this step on time will significantly speed up the whole process (not to mention, you will be able to enjoy your winnings much sooner).
Pros and Cons
Just like any other method, ECOBANQ has its haters and its fans. It is impossible to create an online payment service that will be suitable for every user in every country in the world. To provide a more balanced approach, we created a list of pros and cons.
- Free – with ECOBANQ, you never have to pay any fees or memberships. However, a casino might charge you a small transaction fee, according to their policies.
- Fast – according to their website, all transactions are processed almost instantly.
- Depositing and Withdrawing – unlike some other methods, ECOBANQ allows you to both deposit and withdraw in ECOBANQ accepted online casinos.
- New brand – as a new brand, ECOBANQ doesn’t have many users that can share their experience on using this online payment method.
- A limited number of casinos – online casino ECOBANQ is still a rare sight in the casino jungle. For this reason, it is often much more convenient to use a different payment method.
- Complicated registration – while the first step of the registration process was a piece of cake, the additional steps and verification process tend to be somewhat complicated.
ECOBANQ in India
ECOBANQ gambling is present in India, and it is not illegal. It is limited to online casinos, as brick-and mortar casinos rarely accept this method. Still, there are not as many casino sites that offer this payment method, as it is fairly new and still not as popular among players. This payment method is not used exclusively in online casinos, but in online stores, for in-app purchase and paying utility bills, as well. One of the main benefits of this transaction method is that it accepts INR, so players can avoid small losses caused by exchange rates, unless they play in a casino that doesn’t accept INR.
In case you are not sure that this is the right method for you, don’t worry. There is a solid number of safe alternatives available.
- Skrill – popular eWallet that charges small fees, but offers you a debit card to use on any ATM. IT is amongst common methods available for depositing and withdrawing.
- PayPal – the most renowned online payment service is incredibly safe and has reasonable fees. 305 million active users prove how this payment method is more than a trend.
- AstroPay – one of the most popular methods in India, it offers a virtual prepaid card for smooth transactions. You can buy cards with different amounts on it, depending on how and when you are planning to spend your money at AstroPay online casinos.
ECOBANQ Online Casinos FAQ
- ⭐ Is ECOBANQ available in India?
- ECOBANQ is not only available in India, but is an Indian company! Many players will be happy to know how they are supporting a local business that is adjusted to their specific needs.
- ⭐ Is there a ECOBANQ customer support?
- ECOBANQ customer support is available via an online form, and can be reached 24/7. Still, you might have to wait an hour or two before you get a reply.
- ⭐ How long does it take to open an ECOBANQ account?
- ECOBANQ account can be open within a day. The first step is fairly simple and fast, but it may take some time for their team to evaluate all the data you filled out in the online form.
- ⭐ Is ECOBANQ payment safe to use?
- Yes, ECOBANQ is safe to use. They are using the SSL encryption to protect both your data and your private information.