GiroPay Casinos Online in India
Giropay is a German-based payment solution that has over 35 million active users and many more potential ones. It's a very basic e-wallet that allows you to do every financial operation that you can expect after working with Skrill or Neteller. All you have to do is get an account and make a deposit. However, there's bad news for Indian gamblers.
The only country where you can use Giropay is Germany. This means your local bank will not be able to work with the platform. The only way you're depositing Giropay is if you own an account at a German bank.
However, there's still a possibility to make that deposit. Commerzbank, DZ Bank AG, KfW IPEX Bank, Landesbank Baden, and Deutsche Bank all have Indian sections. If you happen to have a deposit at one of those banks, you may be able to deposit Giropay. You'll have to check with your bank first, though.
- Using GiroPay in Casinos
- Popular Software Providers
- Main Features
- GiroPay in Indian Gambling
- Main Payment Alternatives
Top Indian Giropay Casinos
KIM VEGAS CASINO
|€1300||KIM VEGAS CASINO||4201+|
|$500 + 100 FS||GunsBet||2000+|
|$100 + 100 FS||Golden Star||1251+|
Mad About Slots
|$1000+100 FS||Mad About Slots||800+|
|50 Free Spins||PlayOJO||3000+|
Grand Mondial Casino
|€250||Grand Mondial Casino||647+|
|Up to 150%+150FS||Baocasino||1821+|
Mr Vegas Casino
|$300||Mr Vegas Casino||382+|
|₹10,000 + 10FS||Conquer Casino||600+|
|100% up to £/$/€100 + 20 FS||Hippozino||740+|
|€1200 + 100 FS||LOKI Casino||1296+|
Online Casino Software Providers That Accept Giropay
- Microgaming Giropay casinos – Microgaming's products are a must in many casinos, both Indian and international ones. The company has been on the market for over two decades and has no intention of leaving it any time soon. If you've never heard the name, you probably have played at least a couple of their games.
Have you ever taken Lucha Legends, Lucky Leprechaun, or Game of Thrones for a spin? These games are available at best online Microgaming casino sites, and there are hundreds of other immersive and fun slots in their collection. Visit Jackpot City, Grand Mondial Casino, or Karamba to try some Microgaming slots with Giropay.
- NetEnt Giropay casinos – NetEnt online casinos is another widely popular choice in the industry. It's the biggest competitor of Microgaming and doesn't show any signs of giving up as well. The games produced by NetEnt are loved and are presented in many Giropay casinos in India.
NetEnt's latest slots, Vikings, Narcos, and Conan, are available at Jackpot City, Mr Play, Karamba, and NextCasino.
- Play’N’Go Giropay casinos – Even though Play' N'Go is not as popular as NetEnt and Microgaming, it is big enough to present decent competition for them. It continually follows behind in financial respect, but in terms of games, Play'n Go casino software provider is just as good as these two giants. Some Indian gamblers even say it's better.
Enjoy games like Rise of Merlin, Wild Rails, or Game of Gladiators at Mr. Play, Karamba, and NextCasino.
Pros And Cons Of Using Giropay in Online Casinos
The Current Situation with Giropay in India
Giropay is nonexistent in India. The company only operates in Germany currently, and they don't offer their services to Indian merchants, casinos included.
The only option you have is having a deposit at a German Bank in India. If you have a deposit at Commerzbank, DZ Bank AG, KfW IPEX Bank, Landesbank Baden, or Deutsche Bank, you might be able to use Giropay. But you'll have to check with your bank first.
Safety of Giropay Gambling Transactions
For all its downsides in India, Giropay is exceptionally safe. Originating from Germany means the quality of the product is superb. This is true for Giropay. If you're able to use it in India, security is not an issue.