There are many different ways to deposit at an online casino in India, but one of the newest is MuchBetter. It’s been a long time since a brand new digital wallet launched and disrupted things, but MuchBetter has done precisely that to the Indian casino market.
So what is MuchBetter? How does it work? And how do you find a MuchBetter casino? You’re in the right place to find out. On this page, we answer those questions and much more about the MuchBetter platform and its presence in the Indian online casino industry. We finish things off by presenting you with the very best MuchBetter casino sites. Keep reading to find out more.
- What is MuchBetter?
- Criteria to Find MuchBetter Casino
- How to Gamble with MuchBetter
- Advantages and Disadvantages
- MuchBetter in India
- Alternative Payments
Best MuchBetter Casinos Online 2022
|₹24,000||Read Review||Bet Shah||240+|
|€1500 + 150FS||Read Review||Betandyou||5000+|
|₹40,000+400 FS||Read Review||Twin||1000+|
|20 Free Spins||Read Review||Pinnacle||1769+|
|₹20,000||Read Review||Casino Days||3000+|
MuchBetter Company Overview
MuchBetter is a relatively new way to pay online, only launching in 2017. This is much later than many other digital payment platforms like PayPal. But, in that short space of time, MuchBetter has managed to build quite a reputation. It’s now used by businesses and consumers around the globe and is particularly popular in the world of online casinos.
The MuchBetter platform is has won multiple awards for innovation and safety. It is available in over 180 countries, and customer service is provided in 17 different languages. Unfortunately, as the company began primarily focusing on the European and American markets, the only currencies currently supported are USD, EUR, and GBP. Despite this, it’s still available to users in India and is quickly becoming the favourite way to deposit. This is because of little-to-no transaction fees and an incredibly easy-to-use app.
How We Find and Review MuchBetter Casinos
Every casino recommended by us is thoroughly assessed and reviewed by members of our team. We only ever publish MuchBetter casinos when they’ve passed every area of our review process. Here are just some of the things we look at:
Casinos that use MuchBetter are checked for licenses before we do anything else. Such licenses are issued in The UK, Curacao, or Malta and are the seal of approval from a Gambling Body. This means that the online casino has been audited for fairness, safety, and security.
MuchBetter casinos should make the deposit and withdrawal process as fast and straightforward as possible. As well as accepting MuchBetter, we look at alternative payment methods so that users always have a choice. We also investigate casino minimum deposits and withdrawals to ensure they are reasonable.
From a generous welcome bonus to plenty of loyalty rewards, we look closely at what the best MuchBetter casinos have to offer. We expect to see frequent promotions with reasonable terms and conditions, including low wagering requirements and even casino bonuses without deposit.
We all have our favorite casino games, and so we check that these MuchBetter casinos cater to all types of players. We look for slots, table games, jackpots, live casino options, and others. All should work great on mobile too.
How to Use MuchBetter in Online Casinos
Don’t worry if you haven’t used MuchBetter or a MuchBetter casino before. Here’s how to use MuchBetter in online casinos:
- Create a MuchBetter account – First things first, you will need an account with MuchBetter. The process only takes a few minutes. Simply head to the MuchBetter website and click register. You will be asked to provide personal information and an email address. Next, you will need to add a source of funds, such as a bank account or card.
- Choose a MuchBetter casino – We recommend that you choose from our list of top MuchBetter online casinos. They have been tried and tested and have been verified for licenses and safety. Once you have found a brand you like the look of, click ‘visit casino’ to go to the next step.
- Create a casino account – Once at your chosen casino, click register to create an account. You will need to provide personal details and also create a secure username and password for future use. Be sure to enter valid contact details as you will need to verify these before your account is fully open.
- Make a deposit – Visit the wallet area of the casino and click deposit. Choose MuchBetter as your payment method and enter your account details when prompted. Once these are verified, simply enter how much you want to add and click ‘deposit’. Funds will be added instantly.
- Play casino games – Now it’s time to play your favorite games. Head over to the games lobby to browse what’s available and even filter by the developer, title, or game type. Then, click launch on your chosen game and let the fun begin!
How to Make MuchBetter Casino Deposit
Here’s a little more detail on how to make a casino deposit with MuchBetter. Simply follow this step-by-step guide.
- Make sure you have an active MuchBetter account with an active source of funds for the deposit.
- Visit the banking area of your chosen MuchBetter casino and choose the deposit option.
- Select MuchBetter from the list of payment options and enter your MuchBetter details when asked for them.
- Enter how much you want to add to your casino account and click submit.
- Processing will take just a few seconds and funds will be added to your casino account instantly.
How to Withdraw with MuchBetter
Withdrawing from a MuchBetter casino is very simple. Here’s a quick guide on how to withdraw with MuchBetter.
- Make sure that your balance is at or above the minimum withdrawal threshold – this will vary by casino.
- Go to the banking are and select the withdrawal option.
- Choose MuchBetter as your withdrawal method and enter your MuchBetter username and password.
- Enter how much you want to withdraw – this doesn’t necessarily need to be the full account balance.
- Click ‘submit’ and wait for confirmation – funds will be back in your account within 24 to 48 hours.
Additional Information On Casino With Muchbetter
There are a few things you should know about before using online casinos with MuchBetter. The first thing you should consider is the fees involved, especially as the platform doesn’t support INR. You will be subject to 0.99% fees from MuchBetter, and the casino itself may apply an additional charge. So remember to always check this before adding any funds.
As with most online casinos, a MuchBetter casino will have a minimum and maximum deposit and withdrawal. This means that you can only add or remove a certain amount of cash at one time. It also means that you won’t be able to deposit unless you meet the minimum threshold. So again, check this first.
MuchBetter deposits are instant, and any funds will appear in your casino balance in just a couple of sections. While requesting a withdrawal takes just seconds, you will be waiting up to 48 hours after approval for your funds to land. Although, this is still faster than many other payment methods.
Our Thoughts of MuchBetter for Gambling
MuchBetter in India
Although MuchBetter casino sites aren’t as popular in India as those that accept Skrill, Neteller, and PayPal, they are increasing. The fact that the platform is much newer than its rivals is part of the reason why some Indian casinos have taken their time to implement it.
However, MuchBetter is gaining a lot more international traction after winning several awards. Those that have used a MuchBetter casino in India have already experienced how quick, easy and painless the entire process is. Once it’s more readily available and more players get a chance to use it, we expect MuchBetter to be the go-to way to pay at Indian Casinos.
MuchBetter Online Gambling Alternatives
If an online casino doesn’t accept MuchBetter, or you can’t use it, there are some alternatives to choose from. Here are some of the best MuchBetter alternatives:
- Skrill – Skrill is a digital wallet for gambling too that is very popular amongst online casino players. It is easy to use and has relatively low fees, so it is an obvious choice if you can’t use MuchBetter.
- Neteller – Although Neteller has some of the highest fees on the market, it’s a great casino payment platform. It’s very widely accepted, has plenty of great security features, and has a user-friendly interface.
- PayPal – millions of people use this payment to purchase online and take part in online gambling with PayPal. It’s accepted almost everywhere and has the lowest fee structure of all digital wallets.
What are the MuchBetter fees?
- MuchBetter has a very clear fee structure and is transparent about the costs involved in using its service. For example, Mastercard and Visa payments incur a fee of between 2.5% and 5%, depending on the size. The exchange fees are 0.99%.
Can I use MuchBetter in every country?
- Unfortunately, MuchBetter isn’t available in the following places: Afghanistan, Cuba, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Guinea, Iran, Iraq, Kyrgyzstan, Libya, North Korea, Somalia, South Sudan, Sri Lanka, Sudan, Trinidad & Tobago, Tunisia, Vanuatu, and Yemen.
Can I get casino bonuses with MuchBetter?
- Unlike Neteller and Skrill, which are notoriously banned from casino bonuses, MuchBetter is almost always included. This is because of MuchBetter’s lower fees, it doesn’t cost the casino as much to process payments, so they still provide welcome bonuses.
How safe is MuchBetter?
- MuchBetter has the same level of safety as any of the other major payment methods. It’s 100% safe and uses full SSL encryption on every transaction. As a result, you never have to worry about your personal information being lost when using the service.