MuchBetter Casinos in India
With the increasing popularity of online casinos in India, every player has to consider whether any payment methods could make their overall playing experience much better. In fact, there is – MuchBetter, an online spending app, and eWallet, that also offers you a debit card and a wearable device for smooth and easy transactions both offline and online. No wonder, top MuchBetter online casino sites are attracting more and more players each day.
MuchBetter won many awards over the years, including MPE Award for the Best startup innovation in 2019, EP Award for the Most innovative mobile or financial service payment solution in 2019, and The Card and Payments Awards for the Best alternative or digital payments program in 2019.
MuchBetter is also the trading name for MIR Limited UK Ltd, a company that holds the FCA license as an electric-money institution. Their license number is 900704. MuchBetter has offices located at Davidson House, Forbury Square, Reading, RG1 3EU. Considering all this, it seems that MuchBetter is a serious and safe company that earns your trust. Read our review to know more about top online casino sites that accept MuchBetter.
- Using MuchBetter in Casinos
- Main Features
- MuchBetter in Indian Gambling
- Main Payment Alternatives
- Top Casino Brands
Best MuchBetter Casinos Online 2020
|5||50 Free Spins||PlayOJO||3000+|
|9||₹160.000||Jackpots In A Flash||525+|
|11||$200 + $5 No Deposit||Betzest||1800+|
|15||$250||Lucky Nugget Casino||650+|
|24||100% up to $100||KTO||1200+|
How to Use MuchBetter in Online Casinos?
So, you want to make a deposit in the best MuchBetter online casino websites? In that case, it would be a wise choice to read this entire article to the very end, as we will try to describe how to use this popular payment method. MuchBetter is pretty straightforward, and you can use it on your iPhone or Android phone. You can also request a special card and a payment token in the form of a keychain.
Pros and Cons
Every casino player is an individual with a set of specific needs and standards, and therefore it is impossible to recommend the same payment method to everyone. Being a relatively new solution in the ePayment industry, MuchBetter managed to impress many players in a very short time, and there are more and more MuchBetter casino sites each day. But that doesn’t mean it is a flawless payment method. As always, there are some good and bad sides that need to be accentuated.
MuchBetter Payment in India
Online casino that accepts muchbetter deposits usually has other payment methods available as well. If you are not sure whether or not this payment method is the right for you, here are some alternatives:
- Skrill – the most popular and present eWallet on the market offers everything the MuchBetter does, but with fewer limitations on Skrill casino deposits and withdrawals.
- Neteller – another veteran in the field of eWallets, allows players access to more casinos as it has been available longer than MuchBetter.
- Qiwi – a popular eWallet that is accessible via smartphone and desktop computer to play Qiwi online casinos.
Top MuchBetter Online Casinos
MuchBetter accepted online casinos and allowed them to add their eWallet as a payment method from the very start. After all, MuchBetter has a lucrative bonus points system for players who use their wallet for playing in online casinos. There are many MuchBetter casinos available, but here are some of the most popular ones:
MuchBetter Online Casino FAQ
- ᐅ Does MuchBetter accept Indians?
- MuchBetter eWallet accepts users all over the world, and India is no exception. Once you start the registration process, you will encounter a menu with countries and will have to select India on it.
- ᐅ What is the minimum deposit with MuchBetter?
- MuchBetter offers a reasonable minimum deposit limit – only $10. This is also the minimum deposit with most online casinos. Make sure to verify your account, so you get access to higher transaction limits. The available currencies are EUR, USD, and GBP, so, unfortunately, you won’t be able to deposit INR.
- ᐅ What methods can I use to top up my MuchBetter account?
- The methods supported for topping up your MuchBetter card are AstroPay, Banco, Blik, SEPA transfer, bank transfer, cash, EPS, GiroPay, Ideal, Bancontact, Multibanco, UnionPay, SafetyPay, Verkkopankki, Yandex, INTERAC e-Transfer, Boleto, Qiwi, Sofort, Interac Online, Bitcoin, Aura and many more…
- ᐅ Is MuchBetter legal?
- Yes, MuchBetter is legal. It has all the permits and licenses necessary to be involved in eBanking and online money transactions. The Financial Conduct Authority regulates it from the UK with a license number 900704.