MuchBetter won many awards over the years, including MPE Award for the Best startup innovation in 2019, EP Award for the Most innovative mobile or financial service payment solution in 2019, and The Card and Payments Awards for the Best alternative or digital payments program in 2019.
MuchBetter is also the trading name for MIR Limited UK Ltd, a company that holds the FCA license as an electric-money institution. Their license number is 900704. MuchBetter has offices located at Davidson House, Forbury Square, Reading, RG1 3EU. Considering all this, it seems that MuchBetter is a serious and safe company that earns your trust.
Best MuchBetter Casinos Online 2020
How to Use MuchBetter in Online Casinos?
So, you want to make a deposit in a MuchBetter online casino? In that case, it would be a wise choice to read this entire article to the very end, as we will try to describe how to use this popular payment method. MuchBetter is pretty straightforward, and you can use it on your iPhone or Android phone. You can also request a special card and a payment token in the form of a keychain.
SignUp with MuchBetter
There are two ways to approach the entire signup process with MuchBetter:
- You can download the app first, and register on your phone, or
- You can register on your desktop computer, and then download the app to your phone
Either way, the registration process is basically the same. If you decide to download the app first, you will have to visit your app store. Open the app (or visit the website, if you want to download the app later )and start filling out the registration form. You will be required to enter name, surname, 4-digit password code, a phone number, address, and to select a currency (EUR, USD or GBP).
Once you have everything set, you can simply log in. The login is done by entering the following information:
- Phone number
- Your 4-digit password
- The 6-digit passcode that will be sent to you via SMS
Now, it’s time to top up. MuchBetter will allow you deposit $10, $50 or $100. However, there are some limits to new users. For example, new users can only transfer $40 per transaction and $140 within 365 days. If you want to raise this limit, in order to play in a online casino, you will have to complete the ID verification by sending pictures of your passport or ID card. All this is done via the phone camera, and the entire process doesn’t require you to exit the app not even once. Your document will be scanned according to the required standards, thanks to the build-in recognition system.
MuchBetter also has an interesting rewarding program, something that is not so common among eWallets (but definitely should be). For example, you get some extra points for every $10 spent in ₹₹₹ rupees online casinos in India or money sent to other users. Every Monday, there is a draw among users with free cash as a reward, and the more you use your MuchBetter eWallet, the higher are chances for winning. There is also the annual MegaDraw with exciting and incredibly expensive rewards – in 2019 it was a trip to Las Vegas.
MuchBetter deposit casinos will have MuchBetter listed as an available payment method directly on their website. Once you register with such a casino, make sure to go to the banking section on your account and make the first deposit by following the instructions at online casino MuchBetter.
The great news is that with MuchBetter eWallet you can make both deposit and withdrawal. All you have to do is go to the banking section on your playing account and submit a request for a withdrawal. The amount you will be able to withdraw will depend on the casino, whether you accepted the bonus, and whether you verified your MuchBetter account. In case you didn’t, the maximum amount you will be able to verify is $140. Considering how most casino players make more than that, it is definitely a solid piece of advice to verify your MuchBetter account on time, especially as it is very easy to do so.
The minimum casino deposit with most MuchBetter casinos is around $10. The minimum deposit with a MuchBetter eWallet is the same, but there is a limit of $140 in case you haven’t verified your account. This means that you will be able to do 14 average deposits until you verify your account. This might seem like a lot, but don’t fall into the trap of having to verify your identity while on a roll. IF you do everything on time, the gaming experience in your casino will be more than just good.
Additional Fee and Withdrawal Time
Online casinos accepting MuchBetter might charge a small fee for using this payment method. This is something that depends on the casinos’ management. Much better is also charging some fees, all depending on the method you want to use to top up your account. There is a whole document with all fees listed, but we will introduce you to the deposit fees related to the most popular banking methods:
- Bank wire – no fees, but $20 minimum deposit
- Cards (Visa, MasterCard) – 0%-5%, depending on the region
- Bitcoin – 2%
- AstroPay – 7%
- Qiwi – 2%
There is also a 099% currency conversion fee, in case you want the INR from your bank account converted to USD, for example. Players with the MuchBetter card will be charged a 099% fee for using it on the ATM.
Withdrawal fees and limits also exist. Bank wire withdrawal is limited to $250 plus $50 fee and additional 2% where applicable. Sepa bank transfers are charged anywhere between 2% and 2.5%. The most common withdrawal limit with MuchBetter is $20.
The withdrawal time depends on the method used: it is the fastest when you combine eWallets (almost instant), while bank transfer might take up to a week.
Pros and Cons
Every casino player is an individual with a set of specific needs and standards, and therefore it is impossible to recommend the same payment method to everyone. Being a relatively new solution in the ePayment industry, MuchBetter managed to impress many players in a very short time, and there are more and more MuchBetter casino sites each day. But that doesn’t mean it is a flawless payment method. As always, there are some good and bad sides that need to be accentuated.
- Safety – the login process is extremely safe thanks to the 2-step verification
- Availability – MuchBetter is available and can be used all over the world, including India
- Legality – MuchBetter is a regulated company, thus meaning your funds won’t be manipulated in an illegal way
- Fees – fees are listed in a special document, and players should be aware that even though they are low, it all adds up
- No desktop interface – this eWallet is available only to players with smartphones. Alternatively, you can order their card, but you will need the app for that as well.
MuchBetter Payment in India
MuchBetter gambling is completely legal in India, thanks to the fact that there is a legal and licensed company behind this payment method. While brick-and-mortar casinos are limited to only certain areas in India, online casinos that accept MuchBetter are available to anyone who has an internet connection. Players all over India can use their mobile phones to make a deposit in their favorite MuchBetter casino.
Online casinos that take MuchBetter usually have other payment methods available as well. If you are not sure whether or not this payment method is the right for you, here are some alternatives:
- Skrill – the most popular and present eWallet on the market offers everything the MuchBetter does, but with fewer limitations on Skrill casino deposits and withdrawals.
- Neteller – another veteran in the field of eWallets, allows players access to more casinos as it has been available longer than MuchBetter.
- Qiwi – a popular eWallet that is accessible via smartphone and desktop computer to play Qiwi online casinos.
Top MuchBetter Online Casinos
MuchBetter accepted online casinos and allowed them to add their eWallet as a payment method from the very start. After all, MuchBetter has a lucrative bonus points system for players who use their wallet for playing in online casinos. There are many MuchBetter casinos available, but here are some of the most popular ones:
- Jackpot City – this online casino offers many popular slots and table card games (blackjack, roulette, video poker) for the minimum deposit of only C$10. Their bonus system allows players to get up to C$1600 welcome bonus. The wagering requirement is x50. Mobile playing is also supported, and it will be very convenient for players on the go.
- 22bet – is an online casino with a welcome bonus of up to $300 (100% match to your deposit). You can expect many popular slots and desk games, as well as live casino thanks to many popular and reputable software providers like NetEnt.
- Casumo – this reputable online casino offers new players an exciting bonus of100% up to $300 on their first deposit and 20 free spins on Book of Dead slot. There is also an elaborate point system for every spin you play, as well as an interesting live casino with a great variety of popular table games.
MuchBetter Online Casino FAQ
- ⭐ Does MuchBetter accept Indians?
- MuchBetter eWallet accepts users all over the world, and India is no exception. Once you start the registration process, you will encounter a menu with countries and will have to select India on it.
- ⭐ What is the minimum deposit with MuchBetter?
- MuchBetter offers a really reasonable minimum deposit limit – only $10. This is also the minimum deposit with most online casinos. Make sure to verify your account so you get access to higher transaction limits. The available currencies are EUR, USD, and GBP, so, unfortunately, you won’t be able to make a deposit in INR.
- ⭐ What methods can I use to top up my MuchBetter account?
- The methods supported for topping up your MuchBetter card are AstroPay, Banco, Blik, SEPA transfer, bank transfer, cash, EPS, GiroPay, Ideal, Bancontact, Multibanco, UnionPay, SafetyPay, Verkkopankki, Yandex, INTERAC e-Transfer, Boleto, Qiwi, Sofort, Interac Online, Bitcoin, Aura and many more…
- ⭐ Is MuchBetter legal?
- Yes, MuchBetter is legal. It has all the permits and licenses necessary to be involved in eBanking and online money transactions. It is regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority from the UK with a license number 900704.