Teen Patti Rapid Game Review & Experience
Card games have a huge fan following at online casinos. But, there are always those special gamblers who simply cannot get enough of poker games. Understandably, you can see the poker lobbies of online gaming sites flooded with gamblers all over.
Teen Patti Rapid, created by the Bodog group, is a poker game that caters to beginners. The popularity of this game comes from the fact that Teen Patti is widely played in Indian households, particularly during festivities.
Let us look at what this game is all about.
Characteristics of Teen Patti Rapid
Teen Patti Rapid is a virtual poker game. The basic rules of the game mirror any other online poker version. The cards you are dealt should have a better combination than the dealer (computer) to win a payout.
Though card games are known for requiring hardcore gambler skills, Teen Patti Rapid doesn’t need much of those. The only choice you have to make is the chips you place in the game round. Since this is a computer-based game, the cards are dealt with RNG, and there is nothing much you can do to better your hand.
You get to play the game in two modes or colours- red and blue so that playing on the same screen over and over doesn’t become monotonous for you.
How to Play Teen Patti Rapid in an Online Casino?
The game screen is designed with minimalism, with no complex controls. You will start with choosing your stake for a single round. The chips are placed in the centre of the screen, which you will drag into the playing field to begin the game. You can also use the ‘Clear’ button to change the dragged chip before hitting the ‘Deal’ button.
Once you have placed the chips, you will hit the ‘Deal’. The interface will present you with three face-down cards, which will open up one by one. The combination you get in these three cards will decide your win.
Payouts Teen Patti Rapid
The hand values of the three cards have a certain chronology, based on which the payouts are decided. But you should at least have a pair to win. Here is how this order goes:
- Pair: A pair means two cards of similar value, regardless of colour. For example, a 10 of spades and a 10 of diamonds are counted as a pair. The payout is 2:1.
- Flush: Having the same suit on all three cards is flush. The payout is 5:1. The cards need not be consecutive.
- Straight: If the three dealt cards are consecutive and not necessarily of the same suit, you get a Straight with a payout of 6:1.
- 3 of a Kind: Getting the same number on the three cards counts as a 3 of a kind with a payout of 30:1. These would always be from different suits in a single-deck game.
- Straight Flush: When you combine a flush with a straight, you get a straight flush and grab the maximum payout of 50:1. These would be three consecutive cards from the same suit—for example, 4, 5, and 6 of spades.
Minimum and Maximum Bets
The available chip sizes are 1, 5, 25, 100, and 500. The minimum bet is £1, while the maximum bet you can make is £500. You can choose Rebet to bet again with the same value or Rebet *2 to double your previous bet.
Conclusions About The Experience Of Playing Teen Patti Rapid
Even if you have never played a card game, you can understand the simple rules of Teen Patti Rapid instantly, and try this one out. The playing experience is a breeze, with literally no prior knowledge of online casinos or poker needed.
Do I win anything if I have two different value cards of spades and 1 card from clubs?
- No, you must have all three cards of the same suit to qualify for a Flush.
Are the cards shuffled when dealt?
- The cards are dealt virtually with Random Number Generator technology.
How can I be sure the game is not rigged?
- If you play at licensed casinos that are regulated and regularly audited, you can be sure there is no chance of foul play.
How many players play Teen Patti Rapid?
- The game interface is designed for a single player playing at a time.