Truth be told, there are many punters who don’t mind giving their bank account information to their casino, but what about those who like to keep it private? Unlike a few years ago, when it was impossible to make a deposit without providing bank details, nowadays it is common to use different platforms and services that guarantee anonymity. If you are not keen on sharing your private banking details with anyone, make sure to consider Entercash as a payment method.
EnterCash was founded in 2011 as Entercash Ltd, with headquarters in Sliema Malta. This young, but the perspective company, managed to establish a great reputation in just a few years, mostly by cooperating with serious business and industry leaders. They also aim to provide secure payments in real-time, without ever asking for users’ bank or credit card details. These are also the reasons why there are so many EnterCash online casino sites, as modern casino companies want to add as many safe and secure payment methods as possible to their platforms, as variety is often the key to attracting new users (and not to mention, keeping them).
Best EnterCash Online Casinos 2020
How to Use EnterCash in Online Casinos
EnterCash is available in 18 countries, collaborates with 4,300 banks and claims to have over 100 million consumers. These numbers are very impressive, especially considering how there are so many different online payment methods available, and that they compete not only with credit cards but with eWallets, vouchers, and prepaid cards as well. But, how to use EnterCash to deposit in EnterCash online casinos? We created a guide that will take you step by step through the entire process.
How to Sign Up
One of the main benefits of using EnterCash is that you never have to sign up with them. EnterCash is not an eWallet, but rather a platform that connects your bank with the EnterCash deposit casinos. Thanks to modern technologies, you can make a deposit without ever giving your private bank information to either EnterCash or your online casino. All you have to do is have an online banking account, but you can also use mobile banking apps if you like. Such banking features come in handy, as they allow safe and instant deposit anytime and anyplace.
Before you make a deposit in online casino EnterCash, make sure to open a casino account first. You can do that in just a few minutes, immediately after you find a solid online casino. All you have to do is submit a form provided by the casino, and verify your playing account by clicking a link in the email. Alternatively, the casino may send you an SMS code for verification that you will have to enter on its website.
The next important step is depositing, as without the deposit you can’t play for real money (or make real winnings). Simply go to the banking section on the website and type in the amount you wish to deposit. You can always deposit more, but never less than a set minimum deposit. Once you are done, make sure to select EnterCash as a payment method. Sometimes, EnterCash will be listed under bank wire.
Once you click EnterCash, you will have to choose your bank and continue on your banking interface. There, simply approve the transaction. If you have more than one bank account, you will have to choose the one you want to make a deposit from.
Online casinos accepting EnterCash will allow you to use it only for depositing. This is not because they are bad casinos, but because withdrawals can be done with EnterCash in general. The main reason for this is the technology that supports transactions only in one direction. All EnterCash casino sites will have a variety of other methods available for withdrawal, so make sure to check those as well.
Withdrawals with INR online casinos are quite simple. All you have to do is visit a banking section and choose to withdraw the money you won. Make sure you fulfill all the bonus requirements, in case you want to withdraw the bonus money. Then, simply type in the amount, and select a payment method from the list. You can use eWallet, credit card, bank wire or debit cards. Most of these methods come with a small fee attached, but that is common in the industry as the fee helps the casino stay in business. Also, some are faster than others. With eWallets you can count on instant withdrawals, while with a bank wire it may take a day or two for the money to be visible on your banking account.
EnterCash doesn’t have a minimum deposit limit, and you can transfer as little as $1, but that won’t be enough to make a deposit in any of the popular casino sites. EnterCash casinos usually have a minimum deposit of $10, but sometimes it can be higher. This is just enough money for you to test a few games and experience the casino without affecting your bank balance in a negative way.
Additional Fee and Withdrawal Time
EnterCash won’t charge you any fees or charges when you make a deposit, and neither will your online casino. One of the main reasons why so many modern casino punters love this payment method is that it allows them to spend the money on games, and not on hefty fees.
Online casinos that take EnterCash usually process the withdrawal requests within 24 to 48 hours, but only when the player already proved their identity. Identity verification is an important element of playing in casinos online as it guarantees that your money will end up in the right hands, so make sure to deliver a copy of your ID, a utility bill or other requested documents.
Pros and Cons of the Payment Method
We know there are many Indian players interested in this payment method, but before you make the final decision, make sure to read our list of advantages and disadvantages.
- Free – EnterCash will never charge you any fees or memberships as it is completely free for you as an end-user. Your entire deposit can go straight into your favorite online casino.
- No registration – While you will have to register with an EnterCash casino, you never have to sign up with the payment method itself, as it is basically a platform between your bank and the casino, and not an eWallet.
- Privacy – When paying with EnterCash, you don’t share your private information with anyone. There are no third parties involved, which makes the entire payment process much safer. The transaction is direct, transparent, and most importantly, discreet for you as an end-user.
- No credit cards – EnterCash supports payments made via bank wire, and that is something every adult can do. There isn’t a grown-up in the world (India included) that doesn’t have at least a basic bank account to make bank wire transfers. Even if you don’t qualify for a credit card, EnterCash won’t mind.
- No withdrawals – Players who want to make an EnterCash deposit will have to find an alternative payment method to make a withdrawal. Luckily, most modern casinos offer a whole plethora of methods like credit cards, debit cards, eWallets, and bank wire.
- Availability – EnterCash has been available in only 18 countries so far, but we hope they will enter more markets in the future. Also, it is not as common as some similar methods so players might have some difficulties in finding a casino that supports EnterCash.
EnterCash in India
Over 80% of all adult Indians owned a bank account in 2017, a number that is a significant increase as in 2014 only every second Indian had one. We can say that till today, almost every Indian can make bank wire transfers thanks to having a bank account. Still, this doesn’t mean how bank transfers are something Indians are used to.
They still prefer alternative payment methods such as eWallets, or credit cards that offer both of two worlds – fast transactions like eWallets and safety of funds like bank wire. However, their attitude towards bank wire could be slowly shifting, mostly thanks to innovative methods like EnterCash, and an increase of interest in EnterCash gambling.
Online casinos that accept EnterCash will also offer you some similar methods you can use as an alternative. Of course, there are also methods that are completely different. IT is upon every player to find the perfect combination that suits their needs. Take a look at some of the popular alternatives to EnterCash.
- Trustly – It is very similar to EnterCash and available worldwide. Just like EnterCash, Trustly is a payment platform that requires no registrations and charges no fees and it is mostly preferred by European casino players. Unlike EnterCash, it supports both depositing and withdrawing at Trustly online casinos which is an incredible plus.
- SafetyPay – will also connect your bank with your online casino that accepts SafetyPay, without ever asking for your banking information. All you have to do is select your bank on the list, and you will be immediately transferred to your online banking app to confirm the transaction. EnterCash accepted online casinos will sometimes offer SafetyCash as well.
- Bank transfer – If you are doing business with a reputable casino and have money in a solid bank, you shouldn’t be afraid of doing a classic bank wire transfer in online casinos. This type of payment method has been around for over 100 years and is considered to be one of the safest and most used all over the world, not only in India.
Top EnterCash Online Casinos
Online casinos that accept EnterCash are finally becoming more common in India. Keep in mind that there is not a single casino that we can recommend and that will fit all players. For this reason, we created a list of three casinos that are all not only reputable and respected in the industry, but suitable for different kinds of players as well.
- PlayOJO – This casino operates under the motto “the fair casino”. Their welcome promotion is quite interesting: all players who make a minimum deposit of $10, get up to 50 free spins on Rich Wilde and the Book of Dead slot. PlayOjo included over 3,000 games for you to play, all on popular platform providers like Elk Studios, Microgaming, Yggdrasil, Merkur, NetEnt, Slingo, Thunderkick, Barcrest, Blueprint Gaming, IGT, GOG, and many more. Once they make a deposit, players get access to many popular slots, blackjack, and roulette games, live casino games and a fine selection of card games. PlayOJO is owned and operated by SkillOnNet Ltd, and regulated by the Malta Gaming Authority.
- NY Spins – Let this casino take you on an imaginary trip to New York city! Even though one would think that this casino offers only slots (hence “spins” in its title), this casino also included live casino games, table games and some less common names they categorize as “other games”. Their welcome bonus goes up to $1,000 plus 200 free spins on the Book of the Dead slot. The first 20 free spins are available immediately after the signup and require no deposit. The minimum deposit required for the money bonus is $20, and the good news is that NY Spins accepts INR as a currency so you won’t have to lose money on foreign exchange rates.
- Voodoo Dreams – This casino will thrill anyone looking for an elegant casino that provides a great overview of available games. Voodoo Dreams offers slots, jackpots, live casino, table, and other games, all neatly organized in a menu on the top of the website. It is owned and operated by SuprPlay Limited, regulated by the MGA. Their welcome bonus goes up to $1000 plus 200 free spins on the book of the Dead. You can also collect XP and SP points you can later use to gain special rewards. There is also an incredible loyalty program available to all players, both new and old ones.