Jeton already has around 500,000 users worldwide (according to their website), even though it appeared on the market only recently. It is owned and operated by Urus London LTD, located in London, the UK. It is regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority, and is a registered E-institution Money Agent, with license number 902088. In this article, we will introduce Jeton casino players to this interesting eWallet and everything it has to offer.
Best Jeton Casinos 2020
How to Use Jeton in Online Casinos
Jeton online casino can be recognized by an orange circle listed in the footer of the website, as that symbol represents this eWallet. Alternatively, Jeton can be listed as a payment method in their banking section. Jeton is only finding their way to the casino industry, but it can be expected how the number of Jeton online casinos will exponentially grow as more and more players find out about this method.
How to Sign Up
Players first have to make a registration with this eWallet and only then can they make a deposit in one of the Jeton deposit casinos. First, visit their website and click the Sign-Up button. You will be immediately redirected to an online form you need to fill out. Make sure to use your real personal information and phone number. You will have to confirm your registration by using the code sent to your phone. The great news is that you can have a Jeton account in IRN and avoid exchange rates.
The supported methods for Jeton India are bank transfer, cryptocurrencies, credit card, and Jeton card. Jeton card is a special prepaid card offered by this eWallet provider. The deposit to your Jeton account is instant, except when cryptos are used. Then it may take a few hours.
While identity verification is not a necessary step to make a deposit, Jeton clearly states in their Terms and Conditions that they can request this step at any time. This is done not only to prevent money laundering but to protect your money from thieves as well.
The next step is to utilize the online casino Jeton and make a deposit. For this step, you will have to visit your Jeton casino and log in. Go to the banking section and choose the Jeton as your payment method. Enter the amount you want to deposit. It can be the minimum amount required by the casino or more. Then, simply submit your deposit. Considering this is an eWallet, the money should be transferred almost instantly.
Once you have made enough winnings you want to withdraw, you will have to submit a withdrawal request. Make sure to verify your identity before asking for the first withdrawal, as it will speed up the entire process tremendously. Once you enter the amount you wish to withdraw, simply choose Jeton as a payment solution.
Most Jeton casinos will process the withdrawal within 24 hours. Keep in mind how Jeton keeps the right to ask for identity verification as well. This can happen at any time, so it may prolong your withdrawal for an additional 24 hours.
Jeton casino sites usually have the minimum deposit set at $10. It can be higher, but it is hard to find an online casino with a lower minimum deposit. The minimum deposit with Jeton is $25 when using credit cards, $50 for cryptocurrencies and $20 for bank transfer.
Additional Fee and Withdrawal Time
Online casinos accepting Jeton Card or Jeton eWallet won’t charge any fees for depositing. However, Jeton states in their Terms and conditions how they may charge fees depending on your country, the method used and whether or not your account is verified. Unfortunately, no fees were listed on the website so it is possible they are not universal but calculated for every user.
Pros & Cons
Online casinos that accept Jeton Wallet are still not as common as real money casinos accepting other payment methods. It is only natural for every player to wonder whether or not this hyped, new, eWallet is suitable for them. We listed some general pros and cons to help you make up your mind.
- Jeton is free – you pay no memberships or subscriptions. Also, there is no minimum spending limit required for you to keep your account. With Jeton you deposit and spend when you feel like it.
- Jeton card – the prepaid card can come in handy when you don’t want or can’t use your mobile app.
- QR code login – if you are not good at remembering all those passwords (and let’s face it, we have to remember more passwords than ever), you can simply scan the QR code on the website and log in.
- No fees listed – it would be much better if Jeton listed all their fees transparently so users know what to expect when depositing and withdrawing.
- A rarity in the casino industry – online casinos that take Jeton E-Wallet payment are still rare, and other payment methods are more used by casino players.
Jeton E-Wallet in India
Jeton eWallet is available in India from the very start. It is a simple and safe method for transferring money, and not to mention – completely legal. Jeton gambling in online casinos accepting Indian rupees is a favorite pastime for thousands of Jeton users.
Still, players must bear in mind how not all banks support transactions with this eWallet. The deposits are supported only by two banks: YES Bank and ICICI Bank. Withdrawals, however, are supported by 41 banks. Considering that Jeton has customer support in the form of a live chat available 24/7, check out with them whether or not your bank is on the list.
Jeton E-Wallet Alternatives
eWallets are no longer a novelty, but legit payment methods that are accepted all over the world and not only in casinos. Considering that Jeton is a fairly new eWallet brand, there are many players suspicious about it. After all, there are some safer, and already well- established eWallet companies you can use in almost any casino.
- Skrill – one of the oldest payment methods around, offers a debit card as well. Skrill for casinos online charges fees but they are more than reasonable.
- Neteller – similar to Skrill, but supports even more payment methods with 2.5% being the average transaction fee in online casinos accepting Neteller.
- PayPal – “mother” of all payment solutions, it is probably the most professional, reliable and secure payment method in the world. Our PayPal online casino list is here for you if you prefer this payment option.
Top Jeton Online Gambling Sites
Jeton accepted online casinos as clients ever since it started doing business a few years ago. While there aren’t that many Jeton casinos out there, we managed to find some interesting and safe casino sites who accept this method.
- Melbet – offers a variety of gambling and betting categories including sports betting, fast games, casino games, and eSports betting. They offer a 100% first deposit bonus up to EUR100. There is also a Rocket Launch welcome bonus that goes up to EUR1750 plus 290 free spins. No matter what type of gambling or betting you choose, MElbet made sure there is always a bonus there waiting for you.
- 1xslots – offers, of course, slots, live casino, and games. The welcome bonus goes up to EUR1500 plus 150 free spins. There is also a loyalty program, free spins being awarded every Wednesday, a 50% bonus every Monday, etc.
- 22bet – in this casino, there is a 100% bonus (up to $250) waiting for you plus 22 bet points! By collecting bet points you can get some rewards in the form of free credit.
Jeton Online Casinos FAQ
- ⭐ Can I open a Jeton account in INR?
- Yes, you can have a Jeton account in INR, and you should select your domestic currency. This way, you can avoid unpleasant costs caused by the exchange rates that can be applied in case you select a different currency.
- ⭐ Does Jeton charge any Fees?
- Jeton will charge a fee for every transaction, but they are individual and calculated for every user depending on their country, deposit method, account status, etc.
- ⭐ Is Jeton E-Wallet free to use?
- Jeton is an eWallet that you can use for free. You never have to pay any subscriptions, plans, or memberships. Jeton can be used as much or as little as you like.
- ⭐ Is there a Jeton app available?
- Jeton offers mobile apps for both Android and Apple phones. All you have to do is go to the app store on your phone and install the app. Alternatively, you can use Jeton directly from your desktop computer in the same way as you would use an app.