Perfect Money, an online payment method, was founded in 2007, but only recently have we witnessed the rise of Perfect Money casinos in India. This payment system is based on two payment methods – eWallet and eVouchers, which makes it incredibly attractive for casino players all over the world. Perfect Money will allow users to make transactions with other users, receive payments from online sites, make regular payments online (for example, in online stores), store Money, and buy Bitcoin. Considering how cryptocurrencies are experiencing their five minutes of fame, this feature is more than welcome. With Perfect Money, you can also buy EUR, USD or Gold.
Perfect Money is owned and operated by a company called SR & I, with headquarters in Hong Kong. There isn't much information about the company on their website, but it is important to mention how there are no restrictions for Indian users. The Perfect Money eWallet is not available only for residents and citizens of the United States, while others can use it as they like.
- Banking with Perfect Money in Online Casinos
- Main Advantages and Drawbacks
- Perfect Money in India
- Alternatives to Perfect Money
Best Perfect Money Casinos Online 2023
|$1500+150FS||Read Review||Casino Z||4000+||
|₹9,410 + 150FS||Read Review||Betandyou||5000+||
Shangri La Live
|₹60,000 + 20 FS||Read Review||Shangri La Live||1580+||
|$500 + 225 FS||Read Review||Playfortuna||2000+||
How to Use Perfect Money in Online Casinos
If you want to play in Perfect Money casinos, you will first have to do some research as they are not as frequent as other casinos on the web. Once you are sure that the online casino is accepting Perfect Money, you will have to do some steps to ensure everything is properly set up. Here is a short guide on how to do it.
How to Sign Up
It is impossible to use Perfect Money without signing up. Visit their website and simply click the Sign-Up tab that will immediately redirect you to a form you need to fill out. Besides the usual information like email and name, you will have to choose the account name and the account type. For playing in Perfect Money online casino, you will need a Personal account. The next step will be to go to your email and check out your Member ID. This is the number you will use for login in the future, so keep it safe.
Players should know how they need a Perfect Money account to use the Perfect Money eVoucher.
Perfect Money makes it easy for users to handle their deposits. Immediately upon registration, you will receive an email that will explain to you all the available methods. If you want to make a direct deposit, you can use a wire transfer. You can also deposit by using the services of Perfect Money Certified Partners, Western Union, and cryptocurrencies. The full list of their partners is available on the website, and you can access it via the link sent in your email.
After you fund your account, make sure to make a deposit in one of the Perfect Money online casinos. Perfect Money casino sites will lead you every step of the way, as they are designed to be very user-friendly and intuitive.
When it comes to withdrawal, you will first have to request one from your casino. Online casinos accepting Perfect Money will process your request fairly quickly, but only if you have a verified account. It may take up to 24 hours for the process to be finished. Perfect Money casino sites may request an identity verification for your safety, and if so, it may take a bit longer for the withdrawal to be processed.
Then, you will probably want to withdraw your Money from Perfect Money eWallet. According to their website, you can use a bank wire, Perfect Money eVoucher, eCurrency, certified exchange partners, and Bitcoin. The minimum withdrawal is determined by Certified Exchange Service partners.
Perfect Money deposit casinos usually set a limit at $10. However, this eWallet will require a somewhat big deposit from you. The minimum deposit with a bank wire is no less than $300, which can be quite intimidating for beginners or people not used to online transactions. No other minimums are listed on the website.
Additional Fee and Withdrawal Time
Most online casinos that take Perfect Money won't charge any fees, but the eWallet itself might. On their website, they mention the charge a deposit fee from 0%, which means it can be 0 or more. Also, all withdrawals are charged with a fee that goes from 2.85% plus a bank fee.
Users can also create “payee lists” that should make their withdrawals faster. However, the website doesn't mention how long it will take for your money to be transferred from the Perfect Money account to your bank account. In most cases, when the bank wire is used, it may take up t 3 to 5 days for your money to be visible on the bank account. Also, your bank may charge you some fees, and will probably charge a fee for the exchange rate as you can't deposit in INR with Perfect Money.
Pros and Cons
Perfect Money is, without a doubt, a legit online payment method that can be used in casinos with Indian currency, online stores, and in-app purchases. As every player has different needs and expectations, a list of pros and cons might come handy.
- Crypto-oriented – not many eWallets accept cryptocurrencies
- eVouchers – Perfect Money seems to be two payment methods in one, which is a plus
- Loans – you can loan money from other users
- Non-transparent fees – users would appreciate a more detailed list with precise fees for every method
- Limited funding options – Players in India can use only bank wire and Western Union that are the most expensive and slowest payment methods
Perfect Money in India
Perfect Money gambling is not illegal in India, but it is also not widespread. Most players prefer to have a wide selection of casinos, which means that online casinos that accept Perfect Money will have to put a lot of effort into attracting Indian users. Online casino Perfect Money sites are becoming increasingly present on the Indian market, and it is up to players to decide whether they prefer this payment method over the Paytm, UPI or other payments.
Perfect Money Alternatives
Perfect Money accepted online casinos usually have other payments as well. Here are some popular alternatives to this eWallet.
- AstroPay – an online prepaid card that can easily replace the Perfect Money voucher in online casinos that accept AstroPay.
- Skrill – one of the most popular e-wallet payment methods amongst casino players. They offer a special debit card and transparent fees.
- Netteler – similar to Skrill, it is available worldwide and has reasonable fees combined with top customer service.
Perfect Money Online Casinos FAQ
1️⃣ Can I deposit to PerfectMoney in Bitcoins?
- Yes, it is possible to deposit Bitcoins in online gambling through PerfectMoney, but you will have to pay a withdrawal fee of 0.5%
2️⃣ Is Perfect Money charging any fees?
- Perfect Money will charge you fees, but considering they don't list all fee rates transparently on their website, it is impossible to say how much it will be.
3️⃣ Is there a Perfect Money Mobile app?
- Perfect Money has apps for both Android and Apple devices. The app's interface is much more modern than the desktop interface as it provides a better overview and more organized structure.
4️⃣ Is Perfect Money safe?
- Perfect Money has been providing its services since 2007. They have long experience in providing online payment services. This payment service can be considered safe.