Entropay Casinos In India
Entropay is simply one of the largest payment providers online and commonly used to fund accounts for many top online casinos. At the moment, there are over 120 Entropay casinos and new ones are added as we speak.
The main thing to remember is that Entropay is owed and based on Visa and MasterCard. The UK Financial Services Authority regulates the payment method. This is an e-wallet but not a standard one as you would expect, and can use it as common e-wallet though. But, you can also get virtual Visa or plastic MasterCard and use them as well.
Below, we will present you a complete Entropay payment review and reveal all the points you need to know about.
- Using Entropay in Casinos
- Main Entropay Features
- Entropay in Indian Gambling
- Main Entropay Alternatives
- Top Casino Brands
Best Entropay Online Casinos
|₹1 Lakh + 250 FS||Lucky Niki||916+|
Jackpots In A Flash
|₹160,000||Jackpots In A Flash||525+|
Grand Mondial Casino
|€250||Grand Mondial Casino||647+|
African Palace Casino
|€/$500 + 50 Free Spins||African Palace Casino||275+|
Grand Reef Casino
|$5000||Grand Reef Casino||251+|
|50 Free Spins||PlayOJO||3000+|
How to Use Entropay in Online Casinos
The first things you will have to do are obvious. You need an Entropay account, and you can get it for free. The next step is to fund the account. You need to add money to the account itself. There are two options. The first one is using a visa or a MasterCard while the second is using a bank transfer. This is the same process as the one you can use with other major e-wallets such as Skrill, PayPal, Neteller, and so many more. Once you are done, you can fund your Entropay casino and start gambling. Below are the main points you will have to consider.
Pros and Cons
Now you know that there are a lot of online casinos that take Entropay and this payment method is very popular. But, let’s take a look at the pros and cons of Entropay payment method and see the specifics.
Entropay in Indian Online Casinos
Entropay casinos are common, and their number has been increasing since 2005. The payment provider was founded in 2003. The reasons for that are the advantages we have mentioned above. Entropay is easy to use, versatile and comes with superb functionality. The number of users will increase soon as well.
Entropay Alternatives for Depositing and Withdrawing in Casinos
What if you have found online casino accepting Entropay, but you cannot use this payment method? You will need an alternative. There are a lot of possibilities out there, but we found that these three are simply the most common and the best.
- Bank transfer – Maybe it sounds confusing, but many gamblers will use bank transfer due to lower fees to fund their Entropay account. But, many wire transfer casino sites allow you to fund the account on their website directly from your bank account. It may be slow, but it is generally available almost at any online casino.
- OKPay – is relatively new in the world of gambling, but it deserves your attention. This is a sophisticated and advanced e-wallet that can be used for some online casinos. As you may believe, you will need a credit card or a bank account to start using it.
- EcoPayz – is probably a popular alternative to Entropay. Here you do not need a bank account nor the credit card. You can top the account using a prepaid card in EcoPayz casinos and the funds are added to your account immediately.
Best Entropay Online Casinos
You are still looking for online casinos with Entropay deposit, or you simply need the best Entropay casino to test your luck? All of that will be answered below. We present you top 3 casinos that accept Entropay payments.
Entropay Online Casino FAQ
- ᐅ Are Entropay casinos safe to use?
- They are perfectly safe. This payment method is managed and regulated by the UK Financial Services Authority, so there are no issues of any kind.
- ᐅ What is the withdrawal time of Entropay?
- All withdrawals are completed within 24 hours and available to your account in one day.
- ᐅ Do I need a credit card or a bank account to use Entropay?
- Yes, you do need either a credit card or a bank account to use Entropay.
- ᐅ How many casinos there are that accept Entropay?
- There are over 120 online casinos accepting this payment method.
- ᐅ Can I use Entropay via mobile?
- Yes, you can use Entropay via mobile phone or a tablet. It is based on the latest technology.
- ᐅ Can I use Entropay for withdrawals?
- Yes, Entropay payment is available for deposits and withdrawals and can be used for either of these things at all online casinos where the method is supported.