With the increasing volume of mass information found online today, making up your mind with regards to a new casino can be overwhelming at times. Thankfully we’ve done all the research, so you don’t have to – introducing Casino Room, a nifty casino that opened its doors back in 2005 and has never looked back. Here’s all there is to know:
|Free Spins CasinoRoom||Bonus Money|
|Welcome Bonus CasinoRoom||Bonus Money|
Casino Room: History and Overview
Casino Room online is one of the original BetSoft casinos to open its virtual doors in 1999. Today the site is owned and operated by Ellmount Gaming Limited, a respectable iGaming operator that’s registered in Malta and is licensed by the Malta Gaming Authority (MGA), that’s also considered to be one of the most reputable regulators in the industry.
You’ll also be pleased to find out that playing any game at Casino Room requires no additional download or installation and can be accessed directly through the site via laptop and desktop computers, as well as tablets, Kindle readers, and mobile phones. All games are available in many languages, including English, German, Finnish, Swedish, Norwegian, Japanese, Russian, Spanish, Turkish, Portuguese, Polish, Arabic and Greek.
Of course, there are a couple of restrictions. You must be over 18 years of age to play at Casino Room, as well as being located within a licensed territory. To date, Casino Room is unable to welcome players located in the USA, Turkey, Qatar, Spain, UAE, Israel, Italy, as well as having some additional restrictions for players located within the UK, amongst others.
Online Slots at Casino Room
While, of course, casinos offer many types of games, there’s just something about slots that will always rank them in the first place. When it comes to the real money online casino, this trend follows suit, with players seeking out particular games by name. Whether you’re after bold colours and vibrant soundtracks, old-school classic fruit slots, dark themes, and spooky bonus features, there’s a little bit for everyone going on in this department at Casino Room.
Want to live the high life? Check out Piggy Riches. Interested in taking on the gods? Then how about Divine Fortune? Digging the whole pirate vibe? Pirates – Smugglers Paradise is a click away and available to play for fun or real money at Casino Room.
Deposit and Withdrawals
As far as payment methods go, you’re able to make a deposit or cash out on any winnings using either a bank transfer, VISA or Master Card, Skrill, Paysafecard, Trustly, Neteller, and MiFinity.
Withdrawals vary between one provider and the other as follows:
- Bank transfers casino deposit – up to five bank days
- Visa and Master Card – up to three bank days
- Trustly casino deposit and Entercash – Same day for 90% of banks
- Skrill and Neteller – Between 24 and 48 hours
- iDebit – Between 24 and 48 hours
Casino Room asks for withdrawals to be €10 or over, however for any withdrawals under €30 a casino commission is incurred. There’s also an overall withdrawal limit set at €10,000 per week.
Should you require any sort of customer care, Casino Room is geared up for the occasion, offering support on a 24/7 basis. These agents have been trained to support players in multiple languages, and are easily reachable via live chat, email, phone, or Skype. There’s also a helpful FAQ section you might want to go through; chances are your issue has already cropped up before.
- 1️⃣ Is Casino Room safe?
- In short, yes. But if you’re looking for some more details, then first of all, Casino Room is licensed by the MGA, which should give you immediate reassurance. Apart from that, a simple google search will prove its pristine reputation across several watchdog websites, as well as via some testimonials from gambling experts and players themselves. With regards to internet security, Casino Room enjoys the latest SSL encryption technology generally used with online banks and retail outlets. This ensures that your data is as safe as it is private, and will (or can!) ever be shared with third parties.
- 2️⃣ How can I deposit at Casino Room?
- Deposits are pretty straightforward at the Casino Room. You’re able to make use of one of the payment methods mentioned above, including bank transfers, leading debit/credit cards, e-wallets, and other online payment solutions. Additional information regarding the payment solutions available to your area may be found here https://www.casinoroom.com/deposit.
- 3️⃣ What about withdrawals at Casino Room?
- As is common with most trustworthy casino sites with Skrill, Casino Room will always ask you to request your withdrawal using the same payment method used to make your deposit. As highlighted above, processing times vary between one method and the other, so you might want to keep this in mind when making your next deposit. Casino Room allows you to withdraw anywhere between €10 and €10,000 per week.
- 4️⃣ What games are available at Casino Room?
- Working with some of the most creative and tech-savvy developers in the industry, Casino Room offers a new games portfolio that offers players over 1,000 slots to choose from big-name providers such as NetEnt, Play N GO, Microgaming and Yggdrasil amongst others. As well as many specialized jackpot games, table games, and the increasingly popular live casino area when you can play real money roulette online, which allows players to join other enthusiasts from around the world to sit at live casino tables streamed in real-time.
- 5️⃣ Tell me more about Casino Room Bonuses
- There are two types of bonuses here; those that you’ll find under the promotions section of the website, and others that are emailed directly to your inbox once you sign up to Casino Room’s mailing list. If you’re a first-timer, there’s a 100% bonus on your first deposit, along with 100 free spins, which are always a welcome addition to any bonus.
Similar Online Casinos
Lucky Niki Casino
|₹1 Lakh + 250 FS||Lucky Niki Casino|
|₹124,000 + 150 FS||Oppa888 Casino|
|€1500 + 150 FS||Paripesa Casino|