Klarna is a great payment method to use for gambling because it allows you to draw a bit on the crediting resources of the company without paying much interest on it for it until you miss a deadline. The fees are affordable, and even though not many casinos take Klarna yet, it’s a very good solution.
The bulk of the fees of Klarna is placed on the merchant, not the users, so it’s a good payment solution for your wallet. It hasn’t been on the Indian market for a very long time, so most casino sites that accept Klarna are European. Regardless, they will gladly accept an Indian gambler, and there are some Indian casinos that will do the same.
The way Klarna works is the company credits the funds to your account upon payment. Then, you can pay monthly to cover the credited amount. You don’t pay any fees until you miss a deadline on payment. Then, you can end up paying quite a hefty fine.
Top Indian Klarna Casinos
|1||₹160000||Jackpots In A Flash||525+|
How To Use Klarna At Online Casinos
Klarna aims at making online payments easy, so it should be hard to use the system at online casinos as well. Start with finding a live dealer casino that accepts Klarna payments. It’s easy to with CasinoHEX. Then, create an account and go to the deposit section. Choose Klarna from the list.
Once that is done, you have to enter your email address and log in to the Klarna app. You don’t need to enter the password since the app sends you a secure login link that you can use to verify the payment. Make sure the connection is secure, this way you know that your private information is not being stolen. Then, enter the amount of money you want to deposit. If there’s a promotion or bonus you want to take care of, you should enter a coupon code in the corresponding field.
When you finish this simple operation and press “pay” or “confirm” button, your funds should be on their way. It may take a couple of minutes to send the funds, or you may receive a confirmation code you’ll have to use to verify to Klarna it’s you who’s making a payment.
The best part about it is that you don’t have to pay a transaction fee with Klarna. Technically, there is a fee, but it’s the merchant who pays it, not you. You will, however, have to pay a fee if you miss a payment, so make sure you pay up on time.
Useful information related to this payment:
- Deposit and Withdraw – Klarna is available for both deposits and withdrawals in Indian rupee casinos. Note that withdrawals may take up to 7 days to process and send and most casinos.
- Minimum Deposits – The minimum deposit is fairly similar in most Indian casinos and is about 700 INR. Some Klarna casinos do offer a smaller deposit, but it’s very rare since the apps commission for the merchant.
- Countries where Klarna is accepted – Despite being on the market of online payments for 14 years now, Klarna hasn’t expanded much outside of Europe. It’s available in the UK, the US, Austria, Germany, Norway, Sweden, and some other Nordic countries. Lately, India has appeared on that list as well.
- Deposit Fees – Klarna doesn’t charge you fees for making a deposit. The deposit fee is paid by the merchant instead of you. You will have to pay a $10 fee for being sent a reminder about a payment. You’ll pay a 20%-30% fee on top of your debt to the platform if you fail to pay on time.
Online Casino Software Providers That Accept Klarna
Microgaming Klarna casinos
Microgaming is a giant in the world of casino game manufacturers. It’s been around for over 20 years and hasn’t dropped in popularity ever since. Microgaming games are featured in online casinos all around the world. Naturally, there are plenty of Klarna casinos that host Microgaming games.
This software developer offers iconic games like Lucha Legends and Lucky Leprechaun and modern ones like Game of Thrones. If you want to experience these games with Klarna, go over to Jackpot City, Jackpots in a Flash, or Casino Epoca.
NetEnt Klarna casinos
NetEnt is as iconic as Microgaming is when it comes to sales. When we’re talking about the quality of games, it may just be even better. This giant of the industry sports the first VR casino slot and tops the charts of best-selling slots for years.
NetEnt is especially good at creating games based on popular movies or series. Experience Vikings, Narcos, and Conan with Klarna at Jackpot City, Jackpots in a Flash casino.
Pros And Cons Of Using Klarna in Online Casinos
The Current Situation with Klarna in India
The main problem with using Klarna to make a deposit in an Indian casino is that it’s not yet widespread. The app mostly focuses on the European market and Nordic countries in particular. It’s rather new to India, and that creates an issue.
There aren’t many merchants that accept this payment system in India. However, many international casinos do, so you will find a Klarna online casino easy.
Alternatives to Klarna for Making Deposits at Online Casinos
Klarna is not an all-around solution in India. Here’s what you can use instead of it if you’re in doubt.
- Credit cards – Using a credit card is probably the optimal choice when it comes to making a deposit at an Indian casino. All casinos accept this way of making a deposit so you’ll be served in Indian casinos as well as international ones. It’s very fast too, and you don’t have to pay any fees.
- E-wallets – E-wallets like Skrill, Neteller, or MobiKwik are your next choice if you don’t want to use a credit card directly. The problem is, you will have to pay a small fee to play in Neteller or Skrill online casinos, and some payment systems don’t allow you to get a withdrawal before you go through the KYC procedure or reach a certain limit of funds. Read about these e-wallets on our website to learn more about them.
- Bitcoin – Bitcoin may not be the fastest way to make a payment, but it’s one of the safest ones. It may take up to 10 minutes to send a payment through because the blockchain system has to calculate it. On the plus side, paying with Bitcoin is 100% anonymous if you switch the BTC address after each payment.
Safety of Klarna Gambling Transactions
Klarna doesn’t make a particular emphasis on gambling transactions, they position themselves as a multi-purpose payment system. Due to that fact, the security at Klarna is superb and there’s nothing you should worry about.